Hannah's Pony Ch. 04

Story Info
These boots are made for walking, and walking, and walking.
1.8k words
4.53
20.4k
20

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the night Cody's cock tried to get erect but was almost instantly stopped by the chastity cage locked onto him. After he would struggle and try to shake it off he would doze off back to sleep, still exhausted after what happed the previous day.

In the morning he woke when he heard Hannah unlocking his stable and walking in. Cody opened his mouth to speak but only a grunt came out, which brightened Hannah's already cheerful demeanor.

Cody sat still as Hannah locked the posture collar onto his neck again and led him out of his cage by his leash to the enema rail. He tried to tell her that he hated this but again only a grunt came out. His owner secured his collar to the rail so that he was bent over and his ass was sticking up in the air. He felt several hard slaps on the inside of his thighs forcing the boy to spread his legs wide for her. Moments later he felt the nozzle being inserted and again his ass was filled from behind.

While he was being filled with the first enema of the day, Cody could hear his owner speaking with her professor about something. Unfortunately the pressure building in his abdomen distracted him from listening.

A few minutes later Hannah replaced the enema nozzle with the drainage hose. "Well done," Karen told Hannah, "You are a natural at this."

Once he was drained Cody felt the second enema of the day filling him and then drained. After he was cleaned out he hoped he would be released and allowed to stand up since the enema rail was becoming very uncomfortable for him. Instead he felt something being slipped onto his right foot. Once it was on he felt something similar being slipped onto his left foot.

The boy was finally allowed up off the enema rail and he was able to pull up his right leg enough to see what was on his feet. He was wearing very strange leather boots, but instead of soles like regular shoes, his boots had horseshoes under his toes. The inside of the boots were designed to force Cody to only walk and stand with his toes over the horse shoes, which was extremely uncomfortable and awkward.

Hannah knelt behind him and tightly laced the boots up to his knees. Once his ponyboots were on him, Cody tried to stand up straight, but found his new boots very difficult to wear. After several minutes he was at least able to stand without falling. Karen then suggested " Take him for a walk outside on his leash until he can walk with his new foot wear."

Hannah led him by his leash out the front entrance of the barn. The loud clomping sound of his hooves against the cement sidewalk seemed to announce to everyone that he is only a ponyboy.

As he was lead out into the bright morning sun, Cody saw hundreds of students talking and laughing as they went to class. Several students stopped to talk to Hannah and ask her about her ponyboy. Everyone especially the girls got a huge laugh when they saw Cody's cock locked away in a chastity cage.

One of the girls talking to Hannah even caressed his cock through his chastity cage just to watch Cody straining to get hard. "I am a lesbian," the girl admitted to Hannah, "and I think all boys should be kept locked in chastity to serve us."

"OMG," Hannah squealed, "Me too! I can't stand having a boy touch me but I totally love keeping him locked up. It is so empowering."

A tear trickled down Cody's face when he heard Hannah. He realized he never had a chance to be with her and now his life will only be filled with Hannah getting pleasure from denying him pleasure.

Cody watched helplessly as the two girls chatted, then exchanged numbers. After a few minutes Hannah's new friend walked away.

For the rest of the morning Cody was led on his leash around the campus so he could get used to walking in his new boots. Along the way he also saw several ponygirls pulling carts so their owners could go to and from class. Cody watched them closely since he was certain he would be doing the same some day soon.

When it got close to noon Hannah led him back to the barn and hooked his collar to the back of his cage so he had to remain standing in his pony boots. She left the cage momentarily and came back with a quart jug. She began to pour the contents into his mouth but when he tasted how foul it tasted, he turned his head, spilling some of it on himself and Hannah.

She held his collar and tried to feed him more of it. However Cody once again turned his head and let some of it spill on her. "Cody!" Hannah screeched.

Moment's later Karen walked into Cody's cage. "Is there a problem Hannah?" her professor asked.

"Cody is refusing to swallow his vitamin drink," Hannah complained.

Karen smiled and told her to put the bit gag on Cody. Hannah pushed the bit gag into the boy's mouth and secured it tighter than usual to show she was upset. Moment's later Karen returned with a funnel that had a long neck at the bottom. Hannah looked at the funnel closer and noticed there was a one-inch slit down both sides of the tube away from the funnel. The girl watched as her professor pushed the tube into Cody's mouth so that the slits fit perfectly over and under the metal bit in Cody's mouth.

"The vitamin drink we feed the human ponies tastes disgusting but it is full of all of the vitamins they need to stay healthy," her professor explained, "The tube on this feeding funnel fits perfectly over his bit so you can easily pour his drink into his mouth and he cant stop it."

Hannah stood on a stool next to Cody and poured the foul tasting drink into him. "This is awesome," Hannah said smiling as she fed her ponyboy.

Cody tried to push his tongue against the tube as the drink poured into his mouth, but the bit and the tube prevented him from moving his tongue. This allowed Hannah to feed Cody what was left from the jug. Once he was fed, Hannah removed the funnel tube and locked the gate behind her as she went to lunch.

Cody was tired and horny but most of all he was upset that he let Hannah trick him into becoming her ponyboy. He pulled desperately against the tether holding him on his feet trying to get away. He stomped wildly with his heavy ponyboots drawing the attention of several pony owners. They all laughed when they saw his cock straining to get hard in the tiny cage. Cody stomped even harder in frustration.

Finally the amusement of watching him wore off and the girls walked away leaving him alone again. Cody continued stomping and pulling in vain.

Eventually Hannah came back from lunch. Since Cody got the vitamin drink on her clothes, Hannah changed into her denim miniskirt and matching vest along with her boots and riding crop of course.

Hannah opened the cage and led Cody out by his leash and out the back door of the barn. She led him down a path between several corals until they came to the last coral.

In the center of this paddock was a large metal pole sticking about seven feet out of the ground. On top of the center post was a long metal pole that extended eight feet on opposite sides of the center post to make a big 'T'.

Hannah hooked Cody's leash to the very end of one of the pole then walked to a nearby shaded pavilion, where her professor was already sitting and relaxing. Cody noticed the professor turn a knob on a nearby control panel, seconds later the poles started to rotate forcing Cody to walk.

For almost an hour Cody was forced to walk in a large circle under the hot afternoon sun. Normally Cody could easily walk at that pace but the ponyboots made walking much more difficult and strenuous.

Sweat was pouring off the ponyboy when the walker finally stopped. Hannah came over and gave Cody water from a bottle. She then dribbled oil over his body and rubbed the oil over his body, causing Cody to moan loudly. She even rubbed his cock through the chastity cage, which was the most excitement he had in days. Once she was done she returned to the shade with her professor and turned on the walker again.

For the remainder of the afternoon Cody was forced to walk with no rest. His leg muscles ached and sweat was streaming off of him by the time the walker finally stopped. After the walker stopped Hannah lead Cody by is leash around the pony grounds a few times to cool down before she led him back to his cage.

Once again he was tethered to the back of the cage while she attached the funnel tube to his bit again. Cody tried to shake it off. Unfortunately for him it held in place as his owner poured the disgusting cream into the funnel and let it drain into his mouth.

After he was fed she released his wrist cuffs and allowed him to stretch his arms. She then hooked his wrist cuffs over his head to a bar at the top of his cage. Hannah also released his tether and allowed his to stand upright.

After she removed his pony boots, Hannah used a hose to spray cold water onto the boy, which made the boy try to scream but could only squeal since his vocal cords were gone. He then felt Hannah soap up his body and scrub him. As she was scrubbing his balls and caged cock, Hannah whispered, "IF you are good I will give you a hand job in a few months. But if you disobey me I will whip your balls and make sure you never cum."

To drive her message into Cody, Hannah squeezed his balls tight. He fought desperately to get away buy obviously couldn't. Hannah increased her squeezing making him squeal louder. She finally stopped and finished soaping him. Once she was done soaping him, she rinsed him off with more cold water.

She looked him over and applied some commercial hair remover over his body and let it set on him, while Hannah cleaned his boots and gear. Finally she rinsed off the cream and what little hair was left of him.

To finish her day Hannah released Cody's hands and left them free for the night so he could relax. Unfortunately for Cody the chastity cage remained on him and very much locked.

After such a strenuous day, the ponyboy curled up in his cage and feel asleep almost instantly.