All Comments on 'Hannah's Pony Ch. 12'

by derrickbitch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait until Cody breaks free and kills everyone. There are no redeeming characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the twist with his sister. I wonder if she will help tend Cody with Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the other anonymous user wrote is 100 percent correct

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very nice story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Just so sad that his older sister had already excepted him as an animal not caring for his feelings or well-being. Just hope Alex doesn’t talk her in to being his pony girl as easily as her brother fell for that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With a name like that Candy seems destined to become a slave. She already allowed herself to be seduced by Alex. Will he manage to convince her to be his ponygirl while Cody can only helplessly watch as his sister becomes property? I bet Hannah would love to get her hands on Candy as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how is Candy go to feel about, and confront Hannah after she finds out that she is keeping her in chastity not allowing him to lose virginity and always sexually frustrated from not letting him cum too? What about Alex forcibly butt fucking her brother while he's fucking Alex too ?? is she just going to except, like him being an animal and whipping his ass to get him to go faster, he is still her brother after all..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that Candy has enough sense to not be lead into a ponygirl lifestyle. It is bad enough that she and Alex have suddenly become lovers in so short of time. Candy has no real feelings for Cody and she just stood by and let this guy whip her brother. Glad that there are no STD's either otherwise Cody could have a much shortened life if he were to catch something from the guys that sodomized him. It does seem strange that the guys would think that Cody's ass was so tight after having that ponytail butt plug kept inside of him. I would assume that Candy would see Hannah at some time and, wouldn't that be a kink, if she and Hannah became lovers and tortured poor Cody? I did forget to question the functioning state of Cody after suffering an all-nighter with Stacey. I am surprised that he was able to walk let alone function very well with no sleep.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 2 years ago

Awesome chapter! 5 stars not enough!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous