All Comments on 'Hannah's Pony Ch. 19'

by derrickbitch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WomanEatingTigerWomanEatingTiger10 months ago

Oopsie.

A reminder, folks. Don't fool around with your professor. It can come back to bite. I knew that would be her downfall.

TonyBeetsTonyBeets10 months ago

What will become of poor Cody when Hannah is unable to provide the teasing and torture he craves? Sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can’t wait to see Hannah in chains. After what she pulled on Cody , Michelle and candy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh boy that was unexpected, and I'm totally grateful that it did happened. It is funny that they haven't heard of the morning after pill? Now I hope Alex buys Hannah and breeds her. While keeping her SecureSecure d to the cage floor with horny Michelle sitting on her face every night as revenge and just being a body pregnant pony girl

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Boy did Karma hit Hannah right between the eyes! If anyone ever deserved to get fucked over it was definitely Hannah! The only sad thing is Cody, Candy and Michelle are still pony slaves. UNLESS their law there says if the owned becomes a permanent pony slave, all of their pony slaves are set free. Wouldn't that be a happy ending. Oh but wait Michelle would still be a pony slave, maybe Cody could buy her from Alex, since he maybe wanting to buy Hannah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So Hannah was on birth control? Was that because she was a Die hard Lesbian? I really don't believe Pregnancy test show up positive the next day. And if was negative that day she could go get it taken care of, right. I thought poor Cody was going to die a Virgin, or his cock was going to Shrink away nothing being Continuously locked up for over two years and still a virgin. Sure hope there will be more chapters..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was great twist!

Any Chance you can write at least one more chapter (#6) to close out the "mom's pet"? I myself see no reason for her to go living, there is just no reason to, but you have a way better Imagination then I have....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope Hannah does have to become a Permanent pony girl slave. And Alexa buys her, then rents her 3 holes out to everyone on the campus. She was one hateful bitch. Or he breeds her out over the next several years making babies to become future pony slaves......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omg lmao KARMAAAAAA

I hope now that cody and candy are freed bc they can't be owned by a permanent pony girl themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue with story, Especially since you were gone for a year!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a bad ending! I would read how his silly chastity keys would be melted down, and his arms would be locked behind his back forever too. All body parts ponies do need r only legs, ass, and tongue. Free cock and free arms r just ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please finish! Gotta see how this turns out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous