Hannah's Way Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting her Mother.
1.4k words
4.48
10.8k
8

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

Hannah's Way

This is a work of fiction with a healthy amount of facts. Hannah is a real person, and is like no other person I have ever met. The people you will be introduce to along her journey are also real and most of these adventures actually happened. I am fortunate enough to be her mentor, guardian, her lover and her Mistress. Please enjoy the read and leave a comment, even if you don't like it. Everyone who has sex in this story is well over 18.

Part 3 -- Meeting her Mother.

Hannah's confidence was growing and growing in many aspects of her submissive lifestyle.

She even toyed with the idea of me Doming her husband. She asked me when and if she should have sex, and told me every graphic detail when she did. From giving her hubby a BJ to allowing him to fuck her in the ass.

She surprised me.

Hannah went as far as saying she loved the feeling of her man in her ass and how she rubbed herself to a climax when he did. She was becoming insatiable sexually. Demanding more and more from me. I didn't mind and masturbating together online was a huge thrill for us both.

It wasn't long before the question of her mother was raised again. Only because her mother was coming for a visit.

"please Mistress, I am begging you, you must meet her, try and convince her to help us."

I explained to Hannah on several occasions that this was a dangerous path, I painted a picture for her of a likely situation.

"You do know, that you will have to take the lead that you will have to seduce your own mother?" I explained it as graphically as I could.

"You will have to kiss her and fondle her. How will you feel when you start to undress her, and slip your hand into her panties?" I stopped there and waited for an answer.

Several minutes passed. I waited. Then stated "Do you fully understand how hard it will be for you both?"

I waited patiently for her reply.

"Mistress, I can do this and I am sure my mother would be a willing participant."

"Hannah" I said "let me talk to your mother first, my darling"

Within days, Hannah had set up an account on Trillian for her mother. As her mother was coming that weekend, it left Hannah and myself two days to talk through the details on what I would and wouldn't say. Honesty was the best policy, so I said that I would answer every question openly and honestly. And that we would both have to manage any fall out. Whatever they were.

The arrangement was simple after all. Saturday 10am local time was 6pm Friday in New York. That would give Hannah and her mum a couple of hours with the family before their meal time before having a quick chat to me. Hannah was going to introduce me as her Australian friend. I would take it from there. I reminded Hannah that I still wanted her to treat me as she always did. As her Mistress. That would break the ice.

It was a strange surreal situation. For the first time in a long while I felt unsure of what I was doing and was it the right thing. I talked it through with myself. What could go wrong and how would I fix it. I even made tentative arrangements to fly to New York if necessary.

The time came around soon enough, I had put my nervousness to one side. I was on line when they both came up onto the screen. The pleasantries were quickly handled, I introduced myself as Roberta, and she as Kerrie. Hannah was quiet even though they were sitting in the same room. Kerrie on her Laptop and Hannah on her home PC.

Kerrie started first by asking how an older woman like myself met a young mother of 2 like her daughter.

The moment of truth had arrived.

So I told her the full story. How we met on a web-site called Literotica and how Hannah was feeling, what she wanted to experience, my sexual orientation and what that means to Hannah. To say she took it well is an understatement. Like all mothers we may not agree with our children's life choices but we don't disown them out of hand because of these choices. Well most of us don't.

She told me she had always suspected that Hannah was at the very least bi-sexual, during her college years she spent a lot of time 'studying' with girl friends in her bedroom behind a locked door.

"I may be silly Bobbi but I'm not dumb." We both laughed.

Then the hard part came, I explained that Hannah want to experience it more so now. As part of her journey into being a sub, she needed help and discipline.

"I know she needs discipline, has done so for a long time. It has been a long while since I have had to slap her backside"

"Well my sort of discipline is a little different." I stated.

"Your sort of discipline, how so Bobbi?" she asked.

"As her Mistress, in between every slap you give her, you will need to rub her kitty. She doesn't have a say in any of this."

"You're her Mistress? Oh my, oh my indeed" I could sense the stunned tone in her voice.

"Kerrie if it is too much to ask, I fully understand. I will find another to help me out."

"Oh no, I will do it. Don't get a stranger involved! I never thought of Hannah as being someone's pet slave. That's all."

"No Kerrie, she isn't my pet slave, she is my sub. Totally different things. I can explain the difference to you if you wish. But at another time maybe?"

"Well it is the children's meal time here, so I will go and eat with them. Can we talk privately later on once the children are put to bed?" She asked of me.

"Most certainly, I am sure you have many questions of me. Ask away and ask anything you want. Nothing is out of bounds." I replied as softly as I could.

"Thank you Bobbi, let's talk later."

An hour or so later, I ping came through on my PC to alert me that I had a new message waiting.

"Hi Bobbi, this has taken me by surprise. I am not certain I know what to do. I have never been involved with another woman in my entire life. Although the thought has never occurred to me it doesn't disgust me either."

"Hi Kerrie, I can fully understand your feelings. The best way for this to work, is if you act as my proxy. In other words I tell you what I want done and you do it to Hannah, from slapping her bare backside to rubbing her pussy for her. To using a dildo on her rosebud. Do you think you could do that?" I enquired hesitantly.

"Oh dear, the slapping isn't a problem, but I haven't seen Hannah naked or her bare backside since she was a child herself. But I think I could manage that. Now about rubbing her pussy, I'm not too sure I can do that. As for inserting a dildo into her backside, oh my, you girls do get up to some rather naughty stuff"

"I fully appreciate that, which is why I suggested another proxy to do such things, as there is more to come than just that."

"Oh really" she exclaimed.

"Yes, if it was me there, she would be on her knees and eating my pussy out for me. Now I fully understand that that is out of the picture and I wouldn't even ask you to do that, but it is part of her training."

"Oh wow, I hadn't given that a thought whatsoever. I will need to sleep on it before answering any of this. Is that OK by you Bobbi?" Kerrie asked.

"Of course it is. I know we are asking a lot of you Kerrie and in some ways I feel bad about asking you. But if I were truthful it does excite me a bit as well." I said.

"Oh Bobbi, thank you for telling me everything. I appreciate it as well. I'm sure I will have a restless night, but I feel I can help Hannah, I will. Let's talk in the morning." She asked.

"Well your 6am is around my 9pm so we can chat for a short time then and maybe this time tomorrow." I stated.

End of part 3

Arking
Arking
354 Followers