Hans' Maids - Pt. 03: Both of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

At 3 o'clock in the morning, Hans stopped at an all-night roadside diner that was crowded with long-distance truckers. He had a cup of hot milk-tea, sweetened to a tooth-aching extremity before he set off again. He got home at a little after 4:00 am, parked his BMW and entered his apartment, turning on the heating immediately. He had a long warm shower and pulled on his grey woollen lounge pants and a flannel shirt before settling down on his sofa with a strong whiskey in hand.

He picked up his iPad and scanned the 20-odd emails he had received during his absence; he had spent 12 hours on the road and three at the inaugural ceremony. Some of the messages were congratulatory, including one from the senior HR Director in France with an attached photograph of him receiving a plaque of thanks from the politician who had attended the event. One of his office colleagues, also attending, must have snapped and sent it to HO via the internet. The HR message had been copied to all first year recruits, including his two compatriots who had bagged prime assignments in Tokyo and Singapore while he rotted in this backwater, middle-of-nowhere, hog-town for a year.

But he was proud of himself; he'd worked hard and the company had delivered on time and within budget, thanks in no small way to his skills and acumen. Plus, despite the initial eight-month hiatus, the last four months had put him in a dream state, advancing his sexual proclivities by leaps and bounds with Matty and Rupa. In retrospect, he thought, the price of his posting to this Podunk was well worth it!

He finished his whisky and suddenly felt very tired. Taking the iPad to his bedroom, he slipped under the warm covers and read himself to sleep. It was almost 5 o'clock in the morning. The sun wouldn't rise for another two hours.

Maitri and her two daughters all woke up before dawn, as was their wont. Although they had small heaters in both rooms, it was cold when they extricated themselves from the comfort of their beds. The trick, as their mother had always told the girls, was to get active immediately. By the time the sun came up and fought its way through the morning fog, they had all bathed, dressed, cooked and eaten their first meal of the day. After that, Maitri had taken the younger daughter to the inter-city bus depot and placed her on the vehicle that would take her to her father; it would be two hours to her destination, where she would be met by him. This arrangement had been made directly between the two of them.

When Maitri was returning from the bus station in a cycle-rickshaw, she had an epiphany; an a-ha moment. Whatever she suspected may have happened between Hans and her daughter, she suddenly thought it might be a good idea for them to spend some time together in these last few days of his stay. Rupa would soon finish college and, based on what she heard from the teachers, she could very well graduate in the 99th percentile of the state board examinations. She would then want to go to the Capital city; she had already started applying for jobs in some of the better known accountancy firms. And maybe, just maybe, Hans could help.

She got back to her brick-and-asbestos shanty and told the cyclo driver to wait for a few minutes.

"Rupa!" Maitri called out as she approached the wooden door to her dwelling. "Rupa? Where are you?"

"In here, Mama," she responded from the inner room, speaking in their local dialect. She was tying her hair into a ponytail, winding a pink silk scrunchy at the top of her head and letting the hair fall below that to her waist. She wore a pink open-front blouse made of wool, buttoned up to her neck and a dark grey skirt that came down to her ankles.

"Why don't you come and help me at Hansa's place today? I'm feeling a little drained and tired after all that jostling at the bus-station." She had been calling him Hansa from the day he introduced himself to her a year ago.

Rupa's heart leapt; she couldn't believe her ears but tried to look composed and unfazed as she replied, "Yes. Sure. When do you want to go?"

"I've got the cycle-rickshaw waiting outside so we can leave now if you're ready."

"OK! Let me just get my shawl," saying which she opened the common almirah that they all shared and took out a grey stole that had silver patterns etched along the borders. Wrapping it around her shoulders, she said "I'm ready."

It took almost 25 minutes to circumnavigate the meadow that separated Hans' house from the shantytown near which they lived. While they bumped along the rutted road, the same one along which Hans had ridden to drop Rupa home four weeks ago, Maitri and her daughter talked. She told Rupa that Hansa had gone to that new bridge his company had constructed and would only return around mid-day so they had enough time to clean house and cook something for him. The previous weekend, he had tried to tell Maitri that he would go on his motorcycle, driving more than 200 kms in the morning and then return on the following day. Apparently she had understood all the sign language and the few words they had both learnt of each other's vocabulary.

When they got to Hans' apartment, Maitri spent a couple of minutes haggling with the rickshaw driver before paying him. Then, mother and daughter took the stairs to the first floor and unlocked the door. They entered into the silence and both wondered why the heating had been left on; had Hansa forgotten to turn it off before leaving yesterday morning? At any rate, it was a welcome warmth as they came in from the mid-morning cold.

They took their sandals off at the door and walked barefoot into the house; Maitri making a beeline for the kitchen while Rupali went into the balcony to get the one-metre long broom made of tall grasses. She would start sweeping from one corner of the house which was the bedroom, brush the other rooms and end up on the verandah where the dust would be collected in a pan and disposed of in the garbage bin. Then she would take a washcloth and a bucket of water with disinfectant and swab the entire flooring, including under the living room carpet. Meanwhile, her mother would start with the cooking; preparing enough for both lunch and dinner. That was the plan.

Rupa took the broom and headed for the bedroom; the door was unusually shut so she twisted the knob and pushed it in. But then she suddenly stopped in her tracks, holding the door handle and not pushing beyond the three or four inches it had already opened. Hans was lying in his bed, the covers having been thrown aside perhaps because of the heating being on. The shock was further compounded when Rupali saw the huge erection that had tented his sleepwear, the grey woollen PJ rising like a tower from his middle.

She wondered if he was awake but saw no movement; her married cousin sister had once told her about nocturnal penile tumescence. She had said her husband sometimes had 'morning wood' when she woke up before him. Rupa kept staring at the huge bulge, unable to take her eyes away. She recalled the size of his penis from the time they had made love so many months ago, and also from the hurried sexual encounter more recently. She thought of how he had cum in her mouth the first time they met; the massive load of thick hot discharge that had spewed out of his cock and the intimacy of actually swallowing all of it.

She was getting wet between her thighs as these pictures flashed through her mind; wanting so much to suck his phallus once again. Mama had said she was fatigued; perhaps she could be persuaded to go home. As she was contemplating how to approach the subject with her mother, she got yet another shock.

Maitri whispered next to her ear, "Why don't you go and touch it?" Not having heard any sounds of cleaning or dusting, she had come out of the kitchen to see what her daughter was doing. Having walked through the dining area into the small corridor that connected all the rooms, she saw Rupali standing against the doorjamb and peering into Hans' bedroom. Surprised, she walked silently up to her progeny and peeked from the side of her shoulder. Maitri stood for almost a minute, unbeknownst to Rupa, before she spoke.

Rupa gasped and had to muffle a shriek; first because of the scare of hearing her mother's voice so close to her ear, and second because of what she had just heard.

"What??!!" she exclaimed in a hushed tone, glaring at Maitri. She was so overcome with shock, Rupali could barely get a word out of her mouth. And of course, she couldn't keep leering at Hans' erection while her mother was standing right next to her.

Rupa felt Maitri's hand softly on her upper arm and heard her subdued voice again, "Go on. You know you want to."

The younger woman blushed, a crimson red spreading across her head and shoulders while the warmth spread across her skin. The embarrassment was killing her as she turned around and rushed back to the kitchen, angry with her mother.

Maitri saw Hans stir in his sleep and pivoted on the balls of her feet, following Rupali down the aisle towards the scullery. Her daughter was standing by the sink, head hung down, doing nothing as she walked up to her. Placing a hand on her arm again, she repeated, "You know you want to. Soon he'll be gone and you'll regret it."

"Mama! Are you out of your mind? Have you gone mad?"

"Come with me; we can both wake him up by touching him," Maitri responded, her fingers now wrapped around Rupa's biceps, trying to cajole her back to the bedroom.

Rupali was utterly confused at what her mother was saying; for all these months she had prevented Rupa's visit to Hans' house and now she was swinging to the other extreme. But once the appalling sense of shame had simmered down, she kept silent and contemplated the idea of mother and daughter canoodling with the same man. Together. And Mama was right, she thought, Hans would be gone very soon and they'd probably never meet again. Yet, she couldn't get over the outrageousness of the proposition.

Ten minutes later, she allowed her mother to convince her; thinking that this may be the last opportunity she would ever get to be with Hans whom she saw as her lover. With her heart thumping in her chest, she let Maitri lead hold her hand and lead her to the bedroom.

They pushed the door open and silently stepped inside; Hans had turned over on his side and faced away from them. Maitri and Rupali walked around the foot of the bed and stood against the window, looking down at him in peaceful repose. Having brought her daughter to this point, the mother wasn't quite sure what to do next. But she knew she would have to take the initiative and make the first move.

Maitri took hold of the 2-metre long length of the drape of her saree and pulled it down from her shoulder before wrapping it around her waist and tucking it into her petticoat. She then went down on her haunches and squatted in front of Hans's hips where she snuck the fingers of both hands into his elastic waistband. Very very gently, she started to pull the pants down his thighs; his hard-on had softened but the bulge inside his jammies was still very noticeable. She pulled the stretchable band outwards so that it could pass over his genitals as she continued to tug the nightwear lower.

She got it down below his testicles but didn't think she could draw it any further without waking him. Both the women stared at his groin, taking in the thick patch of nether-hair, the robust looking scrotum that housed his balls, and the thick five-inch flaccid cock. Both were familiar with the sight, albeit the mother more than the daughter. And both fleetingly wondered if the other had witnessed the same view before. And finally, both were almost certain that the other had.

In fact, Maitri didn't even believe that her daughter was a virgin although she had no proof. She'd never really asked and Rupali had never volunteered any information about her private life after puberty. One reason why Maitri was being so forthright about Rupa advancing her relationship with Hans was because she suspected that the relationship had already been initiated.

Now, she took her daughter's hand in her own and placed it delicately over his sexual organs, letting her feel the warmth and the pulse. Rupa had to bend in order to reach his privates and realised she had not resisted her mother's pull. The truth was, having decided to go ahead with Mama's scandalously crazy notion, she had been longing for this moment. She felt a gush of tenderness towards Hans despite the outrageous circumstances, and wondered if her mother had any feelings of the heart towards him or whether it was purely licentious lust.

Hans stirred again, rolling over on to his back as Rupa froze, too scared to even remove her hand from his groin. He was moving into a phase of REM sleep; his eyelids twitched and his breathing became a mite faster. He was also experiencing a bout of intense dreams; mixed up and ambiguous. Matty was in his dream; boobs gigantically even larger than her 38DD bust till she morphed into a naked woman ploughing the meadow in front of his house. He was then back in his dining room with Rupa lying naked and supine as though on a sacrificial alter. The two women that worked in his office, both of whom everyone called "Aunty," also floated in an out like chimeras.

Rupa felt Hans' cock grow under her palm and began to panic. She looked nervously at her mother who was still hunched on the floor, removing her hand as the swelling of his penis continued. Maitri caught her daughter's hand before she could withdraw it, and brought it back to Hans' genitals. She wrapped Rupa's fingers around the almost erect organ, her own hand over the younger woman's. When she was sure that her daughter had gripped Hans' upright rod, she raised her hand and placed it on Rupali's shoulder, pulling her down.

When the college girl lowered herself, she folded her legs and rested on her knees, ensuring that she made no sudden movement that wake Hans. She smoothed her skirt over her rump and tucked it between her thighs and the back of her legs before settling on her haunches. Her face was barely a foot away from his cock, now fully engorged and pulsing in her soft hand. Maitri reached between his thighs and felt his testicles with her fingertips, lightly grazing the fibrous texture of the outer sac.

She looked at her daughter's unmoving hand encircling the girth of Hans' shaft; she seemed to have a tight grip, possibly because of her apprehensiveness. She once again covered Rupa's hand with her own and forced her to move it up and down the length of his penis. They began slowly and kept the unhurried pace for almost two minutes before Maitri leaned over and took him in her mouth. She parted her lips wide and enveloped almost three inches of the thick stiffness, letting her saliva dribble all over for a few seconds.

Then mother and daughter continued stroking him; their hands moving smoothly now along the lubricated rod. Rupali was still picturing her mother's mouth over Hans' cock and thinking how aroused she had got by watching; it had seemed so pornographic and yet so captivatingly erotic. It was a wonder, she thought to herself, that he hadn't yet awakened, given how hard his penis had become.

After a while, Maitri gripped Rupa's fist and stopped her from wanking their man. She then placed her left hand on her daughter's head and pushed it forward, knowing exactly what the young woman wanted. Rupa leaned forward, raising her arse off her heels, and bent down till her mouth was directly over the smouldering stoker. She felt the smoothness of his glans against her puckered lips as she breathed in the captivating manly fragrance from his pubes.

Opening her mouth, she lowered it down the rigid pole as one hand held the base of his shaft. Then she began to languorously bob along the stiff upright organ, taking in a little over four inches every time she went down. Her lips were stretched to accommodate the bulky circumference of his penis as it slid through them, now slick with her slaver.

Maitri gently fondled his testicles while her daughter fellated him, but her knees were beginning to hurt on account of her unsupported squatting position. She stood up slowly, her knees unbending to the muted sound of a crack. Looking down at her daughter's head bobbing over Hans' cock, she felt pleased but also turned on. There was something strangely mesmerising about watching her young one making out with a man; not just any man, but her very own lover.

While Rupa's head bobbed slowly but unceasingly, her mother sidled out of the bedroom and headed back to her chores in the kitchen. The young woman didn't realise that she was now alone with her beloved, but she notched up the intensity of her blowjob. She felt her breasts sway and her nipples harden against the brassiere that she wore; her panties were damp from the wetness in her cunt. Rupa wanted Hans to come and was surprised that he hadn't woken up yet.

But in fact he awoke at the exact same moment that he ejaculated his semen into her mouth. It was the culmination of a very wet dream and would have qualified as a nocturnal emission if it weren't for the fact that a real-life young lady was blowing him. Whether it was because she was the last person in his dream, or whether he instinctively recognised the hand-and-mouth grip on his cock, he called out her name as soon as he awakened.

"Rupahhhh!" he gasped as his penile contractions began to spurt out jets of his cum; his hands went involuntarily to her head as he opened his eyes and raised his head off the pillow to look down at his middle. "Ohhhhhh! Rupa!" he sighed as the last drops were sucked out of him.

She swallowed his ejaculate, wondering why it wasn't as voluminous as she recalled from their first meeting. Licking the corners of her mouth with the tip of her tongue, she looked sideways at Hans' face and smiled, saying "Good morning!"

"How did you get here?" he whispered. "Where's Matty?" he asked, thinking she may be unwell.

"In the kitchen," Rupa answered with aplomb, "cooking your lunch."

"What!!???" Hans burst out, but in a muted stage whisper. "You're joking, right?" he continued, even as he was hastily pulling up his lounge pants and getting off the bed.

"No. I'm not joking," Rupa said, giggling behind her hand as she stood up next to him. She fondled his crotch mischievously before turning around and walking out of the bedroom. She collected the broom which she had left leaning against the doorpost and shooed him out, starting to sweep from one corner. Hans rushed to the bathroom, still flabbergasted at what had just happened.

As he stood under the shower, his mind tried to straighten out all the chaotic strands of thought that assailed his brain. Judging from the light coming in through the windows, he had clearly slept a lot longer than he planned; he had hoped to wake up by daybreak but it was now more likely to be almost noon, he thought to himself. He tried to unravel the strings of an extremely erotic dream he was having moments before he woke up, knowing he hand fantasised about both the women out there in his house. And to come out of his sleep with a mind-blowing climax, ejaculating straight into the mouth of one of those women... that was just electric!

But how was it that both mother and daughter were here together? And how was it that one gave him a blow-job while the other cooked not more than 30 feet way? By the time he'd finished his shower, completed his ablutions, dried himself and walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, the confusion had not gone away.

Rupa had finished sweeping the bedroom and mopping the floor by the time he exited the washroom. He got dressed quickly, wearing a pair of faded jeans and a light fleece jersey that zipped all the way up to his neck. He put on a pair of socks and slipped his feet into his carpet slippers before going in search of the ladies. He was still a little nervous about both of them being in the house together, and wondered if Matty knew how her daughter had woken him up half an hour ago.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers