Hans' Maids - Pt. 03: Both of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

She then pulled his jersey's zipper all the way to the bottom and unfastened it, her enormous tits now pressing over his lower abs and the waist of his jeans. Hans stroked her naked back for a while but couldn't curve his arm around her to reach her breasts. He finally placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled her away from his body, pushing her gently against the sofa's backrest. She leaned back as Hans then placed his left hand on her right breast and brought his mouth to the other one. He drew the erect nipple into his mouth like he had done so many times before, gently kneading the other tit with his wide palm.

Rupali had been staring at Hans and her mother for the last fifteen minutes, taking delicate sips of her drink while she sat on the floor across the room. She looked at Mama's large breasts, the wide areolas and the large dark brown nipples as Hans either sucked or pinched them. She saw his masculine hand grope and fondle her mum, his hand sometimes straying to the belly and the slight fold of fat that formed a moderate tyre across her middle. The deeply recessed belly-button winked every time Maitri squirmed under Hans' touch.

"Ohhh! Hansa!" Rupali heard her mother moan as Hans dropped his hand to Matty's ankles and began to hoist her saree up the legs, slowly revealing her shins and her knees and then the lower half of her thighs. Rupa, sitting with her knees bent up to her chin, brought one of her hands to her own breasts. They were as large as Matty's, maybe larger, and began to knead the massive fullness. She felt a powerful surge in her vagina as she tweaked a nipple on her boobs, tugging at the erect nub.

Hans had sucked in the top of Matty's breast; nipple, aureola, and as much of the teat as he could get into his mouth. With a strong suction and a flagellating tongue, he nursed at her bosom while his hand was wedged between her thighs. Matty groaned again as she felt his finger press through the cotton panties into her cunt, furrowing a groove right across the soaked gusset. He plied his stiff fingertip along the channel and she spread her legs wider apart, allowing him unfettered access to her crotch.

Rupali couldn't take her eyes off the couple, feeling highly aroused and captivated by what she was witnessing. She parted her thighs and snuck a free hand to her own panties, stroking the wet cotton and pressing against her protruding clitoris. There was a thin film of perspiration on her upper lips and an inner warmth had flushed her body; she felt the heat spread as she pushed away the fork of her panties and fingered the viscosity between her inner labia. She teased her clit with a thumb while her fingers now probed the entrance to her vagina. Her mother's moans became louder and seemed to add an erotic obbligato to the already sensual music emanating from Hans' music speakers.

She kept looking as her mum slumped backwards, her body sliding till her arse was almost on the edge of the seat. Hans got off the couch and kneeled in front of Matty, his fingers hooked into her panties as he drew them down. She raised her rump so he could yank the undies from under her; held her knees briefly together so he could draw them down to her ankles and off her feet. Then, with his hands on the inside of her thighs, he pushed them apart and looked at the profusely luxuriant growth of her pubic hair. As always, he was in awe of the hirsuteness as he leaned forward and placed his face over the flocculence that grew over her mons and the spongy outer labia, disappearing underside towards her anus.

He breathed in deeply, inhaling the pungent aroma of her privates as he buried his lips and nose into the dense undergrowth. He felt the wetness against his skin as the tip of his tongue added his own saliva to the heady bouquet. With his hands under her thighs, Hans raised Matty's legs and positioned her feet on the leather upholstery of the settee. She widened the gap between her thighs as she felt his tongue begin a long sweep from near her arse hole all the way up to her clitoris. With broad strokes, he slurped at her flow of vaginal juices. He circled the clitoris with his tongue and brought a hand to the clitoral hood, pressing and rubbing over the hidden length of her love button.

Her legs, bent at the knees, swayed uncontrollably as Hans plundered her most intimate core with his mouth. She mumbled words in the vernacular which he did not understand but, blended with the sounds of her moaning and whimpering, they were like an audio-erotic 'eargasm' to him.

Rupali got a glimpse of her mum's hairy pussy before Hans planted his head between her thighs. But the soft slurping sounds as he tongued her, and the plaintive cries from her mother, were inflaming her desires to a limit she didn't think she had ever experienced before. Getting up from where she had been sitting for almost half an hour, she walked across to the sofa and sat next to the older woman.

Maitri had her left hand on Hans' head, fingers clutching at his hair as he devoured her pussy. When she felt a mouth encircle her right nipple, she knew it was her daughter. Raising her other arm, she placed her palm on Rupa's head and pulled her against herself. The younger woman sucked on her mother's teat in a practiced manner while she fondled the other breast, fingers feeling the erect tautness of the nipple and the goosebumps across the areola.

Maitri hugged Rupa; of course the dual sensation of her cunt being eaten by Hans and her tits being sucked and mauled by Rupa, was a different high in itself. But there was something new and uncharted that the mother was feeling. The raw physical delight compounded by a strangely emotional one stemming from a lesbian experience with her daughter, sent her over the edge.

Matty's heartbeat pounded heavily inside her chest as the pulsating thrum spread throughout her body. She felt as though her breasts were growing in size and weight, as if the outer lips of her pussy became more succulent and cushiony. Huge doses of dopamine and oxytocin were triggered by her brain, releasing surges of emotion that delighted her with an overpowering sense of love for the two people that she cherished the most.

The numbness, the tingles and the euphoria came next as her body began to convulse in uncontrollable spasms; her feet lifted off the seat as her hips jerked and rocked. She screamed as her tight arm-grip around Rupa smothered the younger woman against her fleshy mammaries. Her fingers, like talons, clawed at Hans' hair almost tearing them loose.

The muscles in her vagina contracted, as did her pelvic floor muscles; her rectum tightened as she felt an unstoppable desire to urinate but actually squirted a fine liquid from her urethra that sprayed Hans' face. He felt the forceful jets, two or three spurts, before putting his mouth against her cunt again.

Matty had to force him away, pushing his head as she clutched at the curly locks of thick hair. It was only then that he realised that Rupa was in her mother's arms, still sucking on her boobs. Hans couldn't quite process what he was seeing till the sight began to inthrall him. Just then, he was happy, like he always was whenever he could bring Matty to a climax by eating her out; and her squirting was an added bonus since it had happened only twice before in the last four months.

He continued staring at the women while the older one rocked the younger in her arms; it was an incongruous sight to see Rupa fully clothed and Matty naked above, and bare below, her waist. Her saree was bunched in numerous untidy folds around her middle. A few minutes later, she gently pushed her daughter away and stood up, letting the hem of her saree and petticoat fall to her feet. She bent down to pick up her blouse from the floor and put it on, doing up the front with a couple of snap-buttons.

She then went to the bathroom, after which to the kitchen. In ten minutes, she had heated the food which had been prepared for dinner and laid out the table for one.

***

Mama seemed to make the transition so effortlessly, Rupali thought to herself. They had left her so aroused and juiced up, moving smoothly from the dizzying heights of erotic turn-on to gastronomic delights at the dining table. Frustrated, and a little embarrassed, she decided to cool herself down with another drink; although the whisky was hardly going to vaporise the sexual high she had gotten to. Still a little piqued, she waited for 20 minutes before picking up her empty glass and walking to the kitchen. She ignored Hans, who had almost finished his dinner, and her mother who was washing up the dishes that had been used to heat the food in. Pouring herself a slug of Johnnie Walker, she topped it up with ice and water; then, as though daring both of them, she sat on one of the dining chairs across the table from Hans.

A little while later, Hans thanked Matty for another scrumptious dinner before going to brush his teeth; while inside the bathroom, he decided to have that shower he had deferred when he came back home earlier in the evening. Mother and daughter had both had a very late lunch and neither of them were hungry just yet, even though it was almost 10:00 pm.

Maitri suddenly remembered that Hans had requested her to buy a packet of cigarettes for him when he was leaving for office that afternoon. She had forgotten to do so, and didn't think he'd bought any for himself either since cigarettes were always part of Matty's weekly shopping list. Knowing that he liked a smoke after dinner and with his coffee in the mornings, she told Rupali that she'd walk over to the local "kirana shop" — a community mom-and-pop store — which stayed open till midnight. She knew it was late but felt contrite at having neglected to fulfil his request earlier.

Hans came out of the bathroom, towelling his hair and turned left to the dining room. He saw Rupa but not Matty; she was still at the dining table sipping her whisky and looking annoyed. He had zipped on his fleece jersey and slipped into his winter lounge pants. He stood over her and playfully ruffled his hair so that a sprinkle of water droplets speckled her face.

"Don't!" she said rather brusquely and tried to push Hans away with one hand without looking up at him.

He recognised the vexed irritation in her voice and bent low, whispering next to her right ear, "Why are you so pissed off, my darling?" He kissed her on the side of her neck, tickled her behind the ear with the tip of his tongue, nibbled at her lobe, and wrapped his arms across her chest. He wondered if she was peeved about his sexual relationship with her mother, which surely she must have figured out by then.

Rupa felt her disgruntled crabbiness drain away as Hans' caresses and the brushing of his arms over her out-thrust breasts began to send shivers down her spine. She twisted her head to the side and found his lips, their mouths meeting as the steaminess in their bodies rose. The chair dragged across the bare floor as she pushed it back and stood up, embracing him with her arms around his waist. She felt his tongue push past her lips as she opened her jaws wide, sucking as it probed her mouth.

She felt the bulge in his lounge pants press against her abdomen at the same time that his fingers began to undo the buttons of her open-front pink blouse. It wasn't as short as the ones her mother wore but there was still a two-inch gap between the hem and her skirt. As Hans pressed his covered groin against her, he managed to remove the top of her dress and drop it on to one of the chairs. Then slowly, he turned her around till she faced the table and he undid the hasps of her brassiere; slipping the straps off her shoulder.

Standing at her back, his hands took each of her breasts in broad palms as he softly massaged the hefty orbs. He felt the nipples taut and hard between his fingers as he twirled them gently. Hans kissed the back of her neck, pushing aside the ponytail with his chin; the downy vellus hair stood as goosebumps erupted all over Rupa's body. She reached behind her and took his genitals in the palm of her hand, stroking the burgeoning erection and fondling his heavy testicles.

He had been longing for her touch ever since she woke him up that morning, so he caught her wrist and pushed it inside the waistband of his PJs. She felt his massive cock and coiled her fingers around the thick shaft immediately, yanking it out of his pants and tugging at it. She rubbed the sensitive head of his penis against the fabric of her skirt, the tactile friction intensifying the decadent tingle that was stirring in his groin.

Hans began raising her dress, clutching at the folds as her drew them the sides of her limbs. When he had the garment bunched around Rupa's waist, his cock was being rubbed on the softer cotton of her panties stretched tight across her bum. He let her pull and wrench at his manhood for a while before lowering himself to his haunches while he held the overlapping creases of the skirt around her middle. Leaning forward, she placed both her hands on the dining table as Hans pulled her panties down to her ankles, helping them off her feet.

He placed his strong hands on her perfectly rounded arse cheeks and stroked the firm smoothness of her youthful skin. His lips flitted across the contours like butterfly kisses while he stroked the insides of her thighs. Her leg muscles quivered at his touch and her thighs closed in against his hand when his fingers touched her cunt. Her pussy lips were drenched as he pushed his hand forward and felt the viscous fluid on his forearm as his hand turned upwards to feel her wooly pubic hair. She parted her thighs and swung her crotch along the length of his ulna, pressing down and leaving a trail of her fluids from his elbow to his wrist.

Hans let her pendulate on his left arm while his mouth licked across her bottom, the other hand reaching up to find her pendulous breast which he massaged. After a few minutes, he extricated his forearm and brought both hands to her buttocks, stretching them apart and burying his mouth and nose in the crack. He placed his lips on her anus and used the tip of his tongue to rim the sphincter, circling around the circumference as he breathed in the redolent mix of sweat and vaginal fluids. There was an uniqueness, and a piquant zing to aroma; something that turned him on immensely.

Rupa felt the blissful sensations of Hans' tongue around her anus just as she relaxed her anal muscles, letting the tightness in her orifice dissipate. She moaned loudly as he continued, flattening his tongue over the crinkled entrance and laving over it. When he restarted fringing around the boundary with his tongue-tip, he took his left hand and pushed between her parted thighs. He dipped a finger delicately into her vagina, lubricating it before applying pressure on her clitoral hood, and then lightly touched the exposed erectile tissue.

Rupa was in a delirious rapture, almost hysterical with the physical pleasure that was so raw and carnal; in some ways it felt so decadent and wanton but at the same time, so intimate and personal with the love of her life.

"Hans! Hans!" she gasped, hyperventilating as he continued to indulge her. "Hans! Fuck me, please. Inside me. Now. Please," she managed to breathe out the words in a desperate entreaty.

Hans gave her arse hole a final slather and took his hand away from her vulva as he stood up. His pants had pooled around his ankles so he stepped out of them and kicked away the garment. He stripped off his jumper and dropped it next to his jammies before hugging Rupa, still standing behind her. He rubbed his upright cock on her derriere, moving side to side, while his hands went to her boobs once again. He kissed the back of her neck as his fingers squeezed and plucked her long erect nipples.

Then, with his right hand behind her right thigh, he lifted up her leg and placed her foot on one of the dining chairs. She felt his nakedness behind her and quickly lowered her foot to the floor again, hurriedly clutching the folds of her skirt which were bunched around her waist, and forcing them over her buttocks to drop to the ground. She then raised her foot back on to the chair and reached behind her with one hand to grip Hans' throbbing beefy rod. She forced it downwards like a lever, trying to get the searing red tip to her vagina, compelling him to bend his knees slightly.

Neither of them heard the apartment entrance door swing open, despite the creaking noise. Maitri had been away for about an hour, having footed the one-and-a-half kilometre distance to and fro in order to buy cigarettes for Hans. It was approaching 11 o'clock on Christmas Eve as she stepped out of her sandals, leaving them by the door, and went in search of Hansa and her daughter. She was glad to get out of the cold and embraced the warmth inside, shucking off her shawl and dropping it on an armchair. Then silently, since she was barefoot, she went to the dining area because that's where she heard sounds coming from.

Not really expecting to see something quite as intimate as what her eyes fell on as soon as she turned the corner into the corridor, she paused in the doorway and allowed her voyeuristic imprudence to excite her. Seeing her lover of four months about to fuck her own daughter pinched her heart with a momentary pang of jealousy. But it was fleeting. She looked at the tall muscular form of Hans in profile, his cock erect and solid as Rupa's hand positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. She took in a side view of his heavy testicles dangling from the base of his penis as he placed his hands on the younger woman's haunches.

Maitri took two steps into the dining room and whispered Hans' name just before she placed her hands on his naked torso, kissing him on his powerful upper arm. She wrapped her right arm around his back and took the other hand to his penis, holding it at the base just as he slid the fiery glans past Rupa's slick inner lips.

"Matty!" Hans said her name in a hushed undertone, absorbing the surprise of her sudden presence. She let her hand slide down his back till her palm was over his backside, stroking the athletic mould of his glutes before pushing her hand underneath to cup his scrotum. She went down on her knees, kissing his shank with delicate puckered lips. She then sat on the floor and slid under her daughter, turning around and bending her head backwards so that her face was against Rupa's vulva as well as Hans' genitals. His legs were parted enough for Matty's huge tits to bulge out and project between the insides of his thighs.

She stuck out her tongue and licked his shaft, starting from the base and going along the thick length till she reached Rupa's cunt.

"Mama!" Rupali gurgled, as she opened her eyes and peered down to see her mother tonguing the point where she and Hans were joined. With one hand still on the dining table, she twisted her body and placed her other hand on Maitri's head, pulling her up against her vulva. Rupa moaned loudly when Matty's tongue began flicking her extended clitoris at the same time that Hans began to drive his meaty rod into her. He placed his hand under her thigh and raised it; holding her leg up high while she hooked her knee over his sinewy forearm.

"Ahhhhh!" Rupali groaned as Hans' shoved his huge penis up her vagina. "Mama! Ohhhh! Mama! He's so big, Mama!" she continued in whispered gushes, not really conscious of what she was saying. The instinctive cry for comfort and protection from the mother, while still craving for the rush of libidinous excitement and pleasure; both fused into an erotic maelstrom of complex emotions in her mind.

Hans clamped his hands at the base of her buttocks as he speared her with increasing forcefulness, speeding up the pace of his thrusts. He could feel Matty's fingers and palm cupped under his balls, gently tugging the scrotum and fondling the testicles. He felt her tongue against his frenulum every time we withdrew his full eight inches before jabbing it back to the hilt into Rupa's vagina. He had waited for this moment all day; the liquid heat in her deepest recesses lit a fire around his cock as her vaginal muscles worked like suction cups along his steely girth.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers