Hans' Maids - Pt. 03: Both of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupali's thick piliferous patch of pussy hair brushed against her mother's nose and upper lip as her lips drew in her daughter's clit. Matty now had the fingers of one hand encircling Hans' thick manhood as it skidded through, back and forth, well lubed with Rupa's viscid lubricity. He felt the older woman tighten her grip with the girding band that her thumb and fingers made around the circumference of his phallus, matching the tight opening to Rupa's cunt. He could feel the churning in his genitals being whipped up into a turbulent frenzy as his fingertips dug deep into the pliant flesh of her arse cheeks.

Hans released the grip of his right hand from her buttocks and took it to her wildly swinging breasts, clamping the fingers over one of the enormous tits. He squeezed and pressed, massaged and palpated the heavy mammaries; found the nipples on each of them as his arm wrapped in a vise-like circle around her. His hips lunged backwards and forwards as he pummelled her in an unfaltering onslaught, temporarily unmindful of the force with which he pounded Rupa. He lowered his head and bit down on her shoulder, finding her lips when she twisted her neck. Their mouths locked in an impassioned kiss, feverish and rabid as she sucked his lower lips while he continued ramming into her from behind.

In their frenetic copulation, his penis briefly slipped out of her tight pussy and when the corona of his penis glans squeezed past her vaginal introitus, the stretched opening, the pressure on his most sensitive region was the tipping point. The first blast of his semen caught Maitri's face barely a centimetre away, her mouth still on her daughter's cunt. She felt the hot thick cum splat against her lips and nose before Hans' penis plunged back into the depth's of Rupa's vagina.

His subsequent spasms shot the thick liquid out into her canal as his body convulsed uncontrollably, his mindless handgrip on her Rupa's boobs was like a clamp. Almost simultaneously, Rupa's orgasm erupted in response to her mother's oral ministrations.

"Aiiiiii! Mamaaaaah!" she screamed as her body lurched and convulsed. Maitri's saliva, Rupa's own free-flowing juices, and Hans' semen all made a debauched cocktail of libations in Matty's mouth as the two youngsters shared a climactic culmination to their skyrocketing animalism. Rupa hung tight with her arms around Hans while her mother encircled both of them, one hand each on their naked buttocks. The screams and groans took a while to subside before the younger woman sat back down on one of the dining chairs and Hans' huge penis slowly deflated in front of Matty. She reached for his cock and took the thick heavy organ into her mouth, sucking out the final drops of cum that remained.

It was the 25th of December, past midnight, when the alcohol and tiredness got the better of Hans. He told his maid and her daughter that he was going to lie down "just for a little while" but as soon as his head touched the pillow, Hans was out like a light.

***

After Hans fell asleep, the ladies spent some quiet time together; as usual, nothing was said about the occurrences of the day. But a new dimension had been added to their mutual love and affection for one another; lust and sensuality. They ate their dinner when it was approaching 1 o'clock in the morning. After washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, they both had a shower and lay down next to Hans; all three were naked as they slept.

Unsurprisingly, Hans didn't stir at his normal wake time but the women rose at 5:00 a.m. as was their wont. They shut the door to Hans' bedroom so as not to disturb him and then made themselves a cup of tea and sat in the living room. Although neither had slept more than three hours, they both felt fresh and alive. However, a nagging thought had been building up in both of them; that of Hans' imminent departure. At one stage, Rupali brought up the rather morose subject but then, apparently by some unspoken language between mother and daughter, they shelved the topic because they knew it would get them into a depressed state of mind.

To add some levity to the mood which their cumbersome feelings were intruding on, Rupa and Matty decided to get dressed in the clothes that Hans had bought for them as Christmas gifts. But more importantly, the gesture was a way of showing him their appreciation for the presents.

After getting out of bed, Rupali had worn her clothes from yesterday and Maitri had slipped into her petticoat and blouse. Neither had worn any underwear mainly because they were just lounging around having their tea, but also because their panties were messed up from their vaginal secretions and their bras didn't feel clean. Now, as they nursed their warm beverage, both began to extract the gifts from the shopping bags they had carefully put them into the previous evening. Each of the items were laid out on the floor cushions of the informal seating and, once again, mother and daughter admired the apparel. They talked in soft whispers about the beauty of each garment, Hans' refined and elegant taste, and their love for him.

After finishing their brew, they decided to start getting dressed; Rupali would help her mother get attired first. Even though they'd had a shower barely five hours earlier, they soaped and scrubbed themselves under the warm water once again. But they had to hurry since it was almost 6 o'clock; they wanted to be ready by the time Hans got out of bed, which could be near-at-hand.

Fresh and naked, Maitri stood in the centre of the living room in front of her equally nude daughter. She started by putting on the same blouse she had worn when she came to Hans' apartment since the new one would have to be tailored. Rupali helped by taking the dark blue cotton petticoat from the zabutons and passing it to her mother, unable to avert her eyes from the massive patch of black curly pubic hair. While Maitri unfolded the underskirt, Rupa reached out and brushed her fingers through the hairy mass, teasing the labia and pressing on the clitoral hood which concealed the elder woman's clit. Then, on impulse, she reached into her large shoulder bag and rummaged inside briefly till she extracted a strange looking object. Her mother had slipped into the petticoat and was tying the drawstring in front, slightly left of centre, but was attracted to the gadget in Rupa's hand.

As it turned out, the younger woman was holding a silicone butt plug, an anal dilator, in her hand. Her cousin, who was married and lived in the big metropolis, had brought her a number of discrete sex toys when she had come back home for the holidays last year. It was shorter than a dildo and had a wide flanged end which would prevent the toy being lost in the rectum when inserted. Rupali had never used it in her anus but, because it was a vibrating toy, she had used it to masturbate quite regularly. She had even downloaded an app to her phone which allowed her to control the settings and intensity of the vibrations; it was her absolute favourite toy.

Now, as Maitri looked at her daughter fiddling with the gadget, Rupali raised her mother's petticoat and touched the bulbous end of the anal plug to the swollen mounds of her labia, switching on a mild vibration. She moved it across the hirsute vulva before pressing it against the clitoral hood, watching and mesmerised as she saw the clit begin to protrude from its cover. Maitri moaned softly as the tremors jiggled through her body.

A minute later, Rupa had another idea. She took Maitri to the kitchen and leaned her over the granite counter top, asking her mum to spread her legs apart. She reached into one of the cabinets above and extracted a bottle of extra-virgin coconut oil. Very quickly and deftly, she rimmed her mother's anus and inserted some of the oil into her rectum, using the butt plug to gently push and let the lubricant flow inwards. Very soothingly, she used the sex toy and the oil together, using more of the moisturising liquid as she inserted the plug deeper. Maitri was getting overly excited at this new sensation and it took her almost ten minutes before she could relax her sphincter enough to accommodate the nine or ten centimetre length. But once the thickest portion, which was about five cm. wide, went past the entrance, she was calm and more composed.

Rupa rushed to the bathroom and came back in a few seconds, carrying her mother's panties which she helped Maitri step into and pull up under the petticoat. They then went back to the living room, the older woman in docile compliance with her daughter's audacious contrivance, but thrilled nevertheless.

Maitri brushed the folds out of her petticoat using her hands, then pushed the waistband low over her hips before Rupali handed her the saree. She tucked one corner of the seven-metre length of silk into the underskirt slightly to the right and then wrapped it around her in a clockwise direction, ensuring that the bottom edge just grazed the floor. She then made six pleats of roughly five inches each in width and gathered them together before tucking them into the petticoat, aligned vertically with her navel. The remainder of the fabric went to her right, encased her hip, went under her right arm in a tight bind and was flung over the left shoulder. From there, behind her, it fell down to her knees in a graceful drape.

"You look gorgeous, Mama! Stunning!" Rupali said, first in English and then translating into their dialect.

Maitri smiled, looking somewhat coy, before saying, "OK! Hurry up and get dressed." She went to the bathroom to tidy her hair, tying it into the conventional bun at the back of her head.

Rupali hurriedly tore off the clothes she was wearing, folding and putting them away in one of the empty shopping bags which had contained her gifts. She picked up the burgundy coloured ankle length skirt and admired the silver and gold embroidery patterned on it. Slipping into it, she adjusted the waistband and sat it comfortably over her hips; the hem brushed lightly over the floor. Then reaching for the half-sleeved blouse, she marvelled at the gold design which bordered its neckline and sleeves before slipping her arms into them. The top fit perfectly over her 36F bust-line, especially since she had done away with wearing a brassiere like her mother had done. But she knew that if her nipples hardened, the outlines would be very apparent; Mama at least had the drape of her saree to cover the bosom with.

She was overjoyed with her new dress as she pushed her mother out of the way and stood in front of the bathroom mirror, staring at her reflection. Maitri looked at her daughter, leaned across and kissed her on the head, and mumbled a phrase in their local language, saying "A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend."

Standing in front of the mirror above the washbasin, both women heard a sudden harrumph from the bathroom door followed by a stunned "Wow!" They turned to see a naked Hans filling the doorway. Tall, muscular, and sleepy-eyed, he just stared vacuously at the pair of them dressed in their finery.

"Am I dreaming?" Hans asked. His thick cock swayed limply as he placed his hands on the doorframe, looking wide-eyed at the ladies. He heard them giggle as they brushed past him and exited, Rupali teasingly grabbing his penis and yanking it on her way out. They looked astounding, he thought to himself as he eased into the bathroom; unbelievably beautiful, both of them.

The first thing he did after taking a pee was step under the shower and let the cold spray hose him down, clearing the fogginess in seconds. He wasted little time on his ablutions before walking back to his bedroom. The ladies sat in the dining room and waited for him, Matty spying his broad-shouldered torso and sturdy buttocks as he disappeared from view. In a few minutes, he had dressed in a fresh pair of jeans and a wooly turtleneck before he went to join the ladies; his maid and her daughter.

They both stood, side by side, as he entered and exclaimed again, "You are the most beautiful ladies in the whole wide world!" And he sounded like he really meant it, gawking at them in awe as he walked between them and placed his hands on their shoulders. "I am the luckiest person alive, do you know that?" he said to both of them as he kissed each woman on the lips. In their elegant garb, they were a match for any of the society ladies he saw in the big cities that he had visited; perhaps he should get them some subtle minimalist jewellery, Hans was thinking. He observed the small punctures on their earlobes, and even one on Rupa's nose, although they were bereft of any adornments.

It had been almost 8:00 a.m. when Hans had finally awoken, much later than his usual time. Now, after coffee and breakfast, followed by a cigarette, he slipped out of the house while the ladies were eating and washing the dishes. He took out his motorcycle and headed to town, thinking the shops would be opening by the time he got there. There were two jewellery stores, opposite each other on the main street; they were owned by the same proprietor and both had the same designs. He parked the bike in front of one of the shops and stepped inside only minutes after the store manager had settled into his chair behind an ornate desk.

There was a limited range of items but Hans spent about half an hour choosing what he wanted. He took a pair of 18K gold earrings shaped like a daisy with crimson coloured rubies set as petals, thinking they would go well with Rupa's burgundy dress. For Matty, he chose a thick cobalt blue bracelet with inlays of gold, and a matching set of earrings. Then he chose a tiny diamond nose stud for Rupa. He spotted thin gold chains and picked up two of those as well; the other necklaces were too garish and vulgarly ostentatious.

The store manager was happy with his first sale of the day, always a portend of things to come. He told Hans that he'd give him a "7% discount, very good price!" Hans used his credit card to pay and rode back home just as the holiday traffic was beginning to get bothersome.

It was almost 11:30 when Maitri and Rupali heard the deep thrum of the BMW approaching; they were sitting in the balcony, soaking in the sunshine that streamed across the verandah. They had heard Hans leave about 90 minutes ago and wondered where he was headed, but they weren't overly concerned. When he turned the corner, they spotted him coasting down the packed mud track to the house, both thinking about what a dashing figure he made. A gleaming visored crash helmet, leather jacket, jeans and riding boots straddling the heavy machine.

After parking his bike, he took the stairs two at a time and entered his apartment. Matty and Rupa were both outside on the lanai, he noticed. Placing his helmet on a table and removing his shoes, Hans walked out with the unbranded brown paper bag containing his purchases. Rupa was sitting on one of the rattan cane chairs while her mother squatted on the ground next to the balustrade.

"Where did you go without telling us?" Rupa asked.

"Out!" his monosyllabic response suddenly got her worried although he was only teasing. But then he smiled reassuringly as he noticed a frown begin to crease her forehead.

Rupa had been fiddling around with her smartphone, trying to get a WiFi connection. While Hans stood next to Matty, the younger woman asked "What's you WiFi password, Hans?"

She heard him reply "I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Rupa asked, a tinge of exasperation in her voice.

"No. I mean the password is idontknow. i-d-o-n-t-k-n-o-w," he spelt it out for her.

Rupa looked up at him unbelievingly as her smile graduated to a full-blown guffaw. Still laughing, she translated and explained to her mother the hilarity of her exchange with Hans.

While she typed in the password and fixed the necessary settings on her gadget, Hans dug into the brown paper bag and took out the bracelet he had bought for Matty. It was in a box, embedded in a small velvet cushion and a clear plastic lid. He opened the hinged lid and proffered the case to her, bending down and holding it in front of her face. Maitri looked at the bracelet for a few seconds, then up at Hans, and then at her daughter who was still engaged with her phone. She gaped again at Hans, her mouth open and the glisten of tears in her eyes.

It was an extremely emotional moment for both of them as she realised he had gone out shopping to buy her yet another gift. She pulled him down and hugged him as he got to his knees, mumbling and sobbing as she held her face against his. Hans felt her tears on his cheek as she snivelled and wept, uttering words of adoration that he couldn't fully understand. Finally, he took the bracelet from her and unclasped the sturdy lock before slipping her hand through it and securing it around her wrist.

When Rupa heard her mother weeping, she looked up from her phone and saw what was unravelling before her eyes. It took her a few seconds before she could react, but she said nothing; just looked at Mama and her lover together, a heavy feeling of joy and pleasure in her heart. Maitri's tears continued to flow as Hans extracted the earrings and forced her to push the hooks through the apertures in her earlobes. When he finally clasped the gold chain around her neck, she broke down completely as she pulled Hans against her. She held him tight on her wholesome boobs as her fingers clutched at his hair, smothering him against her bosom.

Eventually, when she let him go, Hans looked at Matty, saying "Now you look like a queen; like aMaharani."

Rupali got out of her chair and knelt in front of her mother, taking her wrist and admiring the bracelet while they spoke in soft voices. She fingered the earrings and the necklace, telling her mum how good the jewellery looked on her and how everything went so well with the new saree.

"I have something for you too, Rupa," Hans said as he dug into the paper bag and took out the ruby-studded gold earrings and opened the box for her to look at. She reached out and took it timorously, her hand shaking slightly as she gazed at the sparkles in the crimson stones. Throwing her arms around his neck, Rupa kissed him on the mouth and whispered a "thank you" before taking out the jewellery from its case. She pushed the pin into the piercing of her left earlobe before doing the same in her right ear. Then she walked inside to the bathroom to see for herself what they looked like in the mirror.

Maitri and Hans heard her shriek in delight seconds before she came rushing back into the balcony and threw herself into his arms, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. She kissed him long and hard this time, probing his mouth with her tongue as he held her against him. When she freed him of her grip and lowered her feet to the ground, Hans took out the thin gold chain and hooked the ends behind her neck. Rupa squealed again in delight, excited telling her mother that they had the same type of necklace; "We're like BFF, Mama!" she said, although there was no time to explain right then.

When Hans took out the last of the boxes and let the paper bag float down to the ground, Rupa stared in wondrous anticipation as he slowly opened the lid of the tiny box. The small diamond nose stud twinkled in the sunlight as she gasped, taking it from him and extracting the miniature gem. "Hans! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she gushed as she looked deep into his eyes adoringly. Then she showed it to Maitri who suggested she go to the bathroom and put in on carefully since the nose piercing had not been used for a while.

Rupa came back after a few minutes, looking very demure and stunning as she maintained a ladylike poise. The nose-ring, although minuscule, enhanced her beauty immensely; or so Hans thought. It was his turn to gawk as he took a chair and pushed it to a corner so he could feast his eyes on both the ladies. He always believed that Matty and Rupa were alluring but seeing them now, like this, dressed and bejewelled, he thought they were stunning. Glamorous even.