Hans' Maids - Pt. 03: Both of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupa gradually pulled herself away, elbowing her way backwards as she extracted herself from under Matty whose head now rested on one of the floor cushions. She stood up and stared down at Hans' face; his eyes were open but he had a glassy look that embodied the sheer pleasure he was experiencing. There was no reaction from him at seeing Rupa standing in front. Her mother's moans were deep and sonorous as she kept thrusting herself to and from, her pendulous breasts swinging lazily as they hung heavy from her chest.

Rupa sat down on the sofa set at the far end of the living room near the entrance and was enthralled by the live screening of Hans fucking her mother. She picked up the remnants of a gin drink lying on the table next to her, gulping it down without knowing whose glass it was. Then she got up and went to the kitchen to make another drink for herself, pouring a healthy slug of liquor and a few cubes of ice. Sipping her refreshed libation, she took her seat again and was riveted to the view on screen.

It was only then that she noticed that Hans was actually piercing her mum's anus. That realisation sent a sensual shiver down her spine as she also noticed the butt-plug lying on the floor under a chair. She took a long pull of the beverage and began to remove her blouse, unbuttoning the front and pulling off the sleeves. She palmed her breasts, pinching her nipples as she stared obsessively at the goings on over the LG TV screen.

It was already growing dark outside; the short winter Christmas day was fast coming to an end. Rupa switched on a table lamp and took another sip of her drink before going back to the floor cushions and kneeling next to Matty's head. She then took hold of her mother's shoulders with both hands and lifted her up so that the older woman was on all fours; on her hands and knees while Hans began to move his hips, taking charge of his penetrative thrusts. He remained gentle but glided smoothly in and out of Matty's well lubricated anus.

Rupa twisted her body and lay on her back, pushing herself backwards so that her face was directly under Mama's but in opposing directions. She craned her neck up and kissed her mother's lips, forcing her tongue into the open mouth and flagellating it inside. After a while, she scooched further up the cushions till she could get one of Matty's nipples into her mouth. She suckled on her mum's teats and squeezed the hefty mammaries as they swayed with every thrust of Hans' cock into her anus.

A few minutes later, Rupa slid further along the cushioned floor till her face was against the shaggy luxuriance of Matty's thick pubic hair. Adjusting her position, she brought her hands from the outside and placed them on her mother's haunches while her mouth found the fleshy lips of her labia underneath. Rupa's breasts were squashed against Matty's abdomen as she flicked a tongue across Mama's clitoris; an inch beyond her cunt was Hans' solid cock going in and out of the anus at a faster pace than before.

Mother and daughter were effectively in a 69 sex position, the elder woman lying on her daughter while she was pummelled in her backside by their ultra-masculine lover. Rupa, lying supine, had her thighs spreadeagled on either side of Matty's head when the elder woman lowered her face and used her tongue to burrow through the overgrown hirsuteness of her daughter's bush. Rupa lurched when Matty's tongue probed between the folds of her pussy lips, drawing out a deep sounding groan of pure bliss.

Hans' testicles swung wildly just two inches above Rupa's eyes as she flicked her tongue over her mother's clitoris. Her own cunt was being devoured by Matty whose mouth moved in tandem with Hans' thrusting. Hans had successfully drawn out and prolonged his unrestrained sex drive and appetite for the two ladies as the profligate ménage à trois played its course.

Matty bent her neck sharply over her daughter's vulva so that she could comfortably reach her pussy with her mouth. Meanwhile, Rupa was lying underneath and frantically sucking over her mother's clitoris while Hans' sturdy thickset cock banged into Matty's arsehole just a couple of inches away. His grip was taut as his fingers sunk into the abdominous expanse of her buttocks, holding her firmly while his cock stabbed continuously into her rectum. Her daughter's hands were also on the lower section of her bum, thumbs spreading aside the labial lips as the young woman's tongue whipped and flailed her pussy and clit.

Hans had been thrusting for almost ten minutes during which he had leaned over Matty's body on two occasions and grabbed her pendulous boobs, kneading, squeezing, moulding, massaging and caressing them in various impassioned manoeuvres of his hands. But he was once again kneeling upright, hands clenched on her hips, pummelling her when he felt her anal muscles tighten around the deeply embedded shaft of his cock. He looked down at her and saw Matty rear her head like a crazed animal and scream as she began to convulse. Her clitoris was extremely sensitive and the flaying it received from her daughter's tongue was taking her over the edge.

Although Matty had nothing in her vagina, and there was no pressure on her G-spot, there was a new sensation in addition to the clitoral stimulation she received. Deep inside her vagina, right next to her cervix, she could feel the force of Hans' cock on the vaginal wall next to her rectum. The fabled A-spot was being prodded constantly with every lunge and stab of his eight-inch long phallus. And now, the overpowering thrill of a simultaneous clitoral and anal orgasm was the most hedonistic apogee of her sex life. She writhed, screamed, and shook as the contractions wracked her body convulsively.

As Matty's body spasmed, and her sounds reverberated across the dimly lit room, Hans felt the churning in his testicles and the base of his penis. His muscles strained as his fingers dug into Matty's buttocks, the vise-like grip of his hands like a clamp on her ample flesh. While she was still in the throes of her climax, Hans' vision went dark in the fraction of time when the surging flood of semen erupted from his cock and stormed into the depth's of Matty's nether subterranean grotto. He lunged into her, skewering her anus fiercely with his dauntingly enlarged phallus as his body jerked in uncontrollable paroxysms of explosive proportions. He growled like a feral being, rabid in the primal heat as he spurted out jets of his thick cum into her.

It was his first ejaculation since the previous night and the constant state of arousal he had been in since the afternoon had probably speeded up the production of semen by his seminal vesicles and glans. Hans felt such an immense sense of release after his sexual climax, he barely found the strength to remain upright and not let his body fold over Matty's body on to her back. She had already collapsed over her daughter, head lying listlessly between Rupa's thighs, face close to her pussy.

Hans gradually removed his penis from Matty's anus, despite her weak attempt at shoving her hips backwards against him. When he unplugged her hole, it gaped much wider than when he had first removed the butt-plug and inserted himself. Her anal muscles seemed to react to the sudden emptiness and her sphincter twitched a couple of times before Hans saw thick globs of his semen begin to trickle out in an unending stream from her rectum. Rupa's face was still upturned, her lips close to her mother's clitoris when the seminal fluid began to drop into her mouth.

***

Ten minutes later, they were all sprawled in a tangled heap, getting their heart rate back to normal. One after the other, each had a shower and dressed before the ladies began to prepare for their dinner. Hans made drinks for everyone, choosing to have his scotch on the rocks as he sat pensively on the balcony.

Over the next two days, the three made love almost every 12 hours, comfortable as a threesome and discovering new pleasures as they went on.

December 28th was the saddest day in their individual lives. An office vehicle would be coming to take Hans to the airport at 4:00 pm. The two women and Hans had barely slept the previous night; the emotional mood swings were poignant and lust-filled at the same time.

When Hans was packing his two suitcases that morning, the ladies sat on the bed and wept; Matty unconsolably. Their orgiastic debauchery over the last few days, and the impending departure of Hans, had impacted them in so many different ways.

Rupali, the young collegiate who would soon graduate, was confident and optimistic about meeting Hans again. Matty dreamily hoped that she would go with both her daughters to the big city and maybe Hansa would be there to help them, and be with them. But the newly discovered joys of sex had also opened up certain avenues for her; who knew what the future held, she thought to her self.

And Hans? He was very sombre. Over the months, while his sexual desires had been more than satiated, his heart-strings had been tugged in ways he hadn't thought was possible. Was he in love? With whom? With his elder maid? With her daughter? With both of them? Or was it just the sex, with its emotional aftereffects? He remained contemplative and ruminant, thinking about these questions for a long time.

At 3 o'clock, an hour before the driver was to arrive, Matty told her daughter to go home. Rupa objected vehemently but finally understood that it would not do for anyone from the office to see her at the house. She cried as she hugged Hans, kissed him passionately and promised to send him messages and pictures every day. She was still weeping when she finally departed at 3:45 pm.

The moment the younger woman left, Matty pressed herself against Hans and they hugged each other tightly. She couldn't stop crying as she clung desperately to him. When they heard the car arrive, she walked away despondently to the bathroom to wash her face. They heard the driver knock on the apartment door and stood next to one another as Hans opened it. He carried the valises down and said he'd wait for Mr. Hans downstairs.

Matty and Hans spent the last three parting minutes kissing each other torridly before she broke away and pushed him to the door, rivulets of tears streaming down her face as she silently blessed him with a hand on his head.

***