Hans' Maids - Pt. 03: Both of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked inside to the living room and picked up the camcorder that he'd collected from his office the previous day, and began filming his ladies. Initially, they weren't sure what he was doing but when they realised, both became very self-conscious. So Hans decided to use his trusted solution for problems related to embarrassment and inhibition. It was time for gin & tonic!

By 1:30 in the afternoon, they were all half-way through their second round of cocktails, a pleasant buzz in their heads. Hans had filmed the ladies, both of whom had elaborately and unashamedly modelled for him, sometimes in rather daring poses. Matty, on the floor, had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse to reveal the deep cleavage between her massive tits and raised her saree up to her bended knees so that a glimpse of her panties was visible. Rupa displayed both her legs as she stretched them out while sitting on the chair, pulling her long skirt just a fraction below her hairy pubes.

They laughed and giggled, but they were also getting extremely aroused. The women were wet between the thighs and Hans was beginning to feel uncomfortable inside the crotch of his denim jeans. Rupa picked up her mobile phone from the centre table outside in the balcony where they still sat, and found the app that controlled her vibrating butt plug. Using the bluetooth connection, she triggered off a series of short staccatic vibrations which caught Matty completely by surprise. Shocked, she screeched as her hand went impulsively under her saree and towards her vulva, trying to stop the sex toy from its shuddering tremors.

Hans looked enquiringly at Matty, concerned about her sudden outburst when Rupa turned off the gadget from her phone. Mother and daughter looked at each other knowingly, although the elder woman didn't seem particularly amused. Hans of course didn't know what had just happened, and they didn't volunteer any information either.

When he went into the kitchen carrying all the empty glasses to refill, Rupa again turned on the anal dilator in her mother's anus. This time, Maitri leaned against the balusters, held her knees close to her chest and indulged in the new sensation. She wedged her hand between her thighs and used a finger to rub her clitoris over the cotton panties, feeling the soaking wetness over her cunt and the thrilling vibrations of the sex toy.

When they heard Hans coming back with the drinks, Rupali switched off the gadget and both women stood up; they wanted to go and sit inside. Rupa met Hans at the doorway and took the tray from him, signalling with a tilt of her head that they were going into the living room. Hans turned around and went to the floor cushions against the wall, sat down and picked up one of the glasses that Rupa held out to him. Maitri followed them inside and took her place next to Hans, while the younger woman also chose to sit on the floor on his other side.

They were taking sips of their G&T when Hans suddenly stood up and went to his wall mounted TV, connected the video camera and thumbed the remote control till he had both the ladies on screen. He came back and sat between them on the floor as they watched the footage he'd filmed in the balcony earlier. Again, they laughed and giggled; but as the women's postures became more risqué on screen, their libido began to react.

Rupa was the first to make a move; unable to contain herself any longer, she reached out to her left with one hand and placed it over Hans's crotch. She felt the heat and the burgeoning prominence inside his denims as she stroked gently, fingernails raking over the fabric.

Hans twisted his neck towards Matty and saw her focussed on the screen, mesmerised by the film that was still playing out. He nuzzled the side of her face and neck while his arm wrapped around her chest and he fingered her ear on the far side. He played with her new earring and her ear-lobe while his lips bussed behind her other ear. Meanwhile, he felt Rupa's fingers strengthen the grip on the girth of his fast-swelling penis, shaping and tracing its length over his pants.

Hans dropped his hand from Matty's face to her bosom, his fingers going immediately inside the unbuttoned section of her blouse. Since she wasn't wearing a brassiere, he encircled her left breast and scooped it out of the plunging neckline. He took the stiff protuberant nipple and pinched it between thumb and forefinger, twisting gently. The goose pimples on her areola were in stark contrast to the smoothness of the surrounding skin as Hans circled around the halo. He finally undid the lower buttons and pushed aside the flaps of her garment.

Leaning down, he placed his face against her naked bosom, feeling the warmth and discerning the pumping heartbeat as Matty sighed deeply. She hooked her right arm around his head and pulled him against her as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. Matty stretched out her legs along the floor and parted them slightly as she moaned in reaction to Hans' mouth and fingers on her boobs.

Rupa undid the stud on Hans' jeans and yanked down the zip fastener, shoving her hand into his underwear and gripping the sturdy phallus. She tugged at the length even as her fist struggled to encircle his girth. After a couple of minutes, she raised her body off the wall against which she had been leaning, and pushed his jeans and briefs down to his thighs. Hans' cock was rampant and throbbing as she lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

Hans groaned as he felt the now familiar warmth and dizzying wetness of Rupa's mouth enveloping his manhood. Matty pushed him away briefly while she divested herself of the blouse. She then turned and leaned her enormous tits over his face, tantalisingly rubbing the stiff nipples against his lips. She reached down his torso and grasped the base of his cock while her daughter's head bobbed over the massive erection.

After a while the women turned him around together and lay him down on the three-piece floor cushions along the wall. Rupa pulled off Hans' jeans and underwear while Matty removed his woollen turtleneck and vest. They knelt on his side, touching and feeling his muscular body; Matty was near his knees while the younger woman hunkered down next to his chest as he lay on his back. Rupa's hands roamed all over his torso while Matty focussed on his genitals, stroking the length of his cock and fondling his testicles.

When Hans was hard as a rock, Matty went to the kitchen and brought the bottle of coconut oil which her daughter had used in her anus that morning. She unwound her saree and placed it on a sofa seat before carefully pouring out a handful. Stroking his penis in a cadenced rhythm, Matty stared at how the oil made his glans look as though it was on fire. She rubbed the slick fluid over his scrotum and the recessed corners of his groin, gently massaging his entire external genitalia.

Rupa meanwhile stood up and removed her ankle-length skirt before placing her feet on either side of Hans' head, just next to his shoulders. Then, looking down at his face she bent her knees and lowered herself till she was hunched just over his mouth, the shaggy growth of pubic hair tickling his nose. Very slowly, she crouched lower till her pussy lips touched Hans' mouth and she felt the first lick of his tongue on her labia.

"Ohhhhhh! Hans," Rupa whispered, breathing out a muted groan as he fused his mouth against her cunt. Her thighs were spread wide over his head, the knees pointing outwards as she rested on her toes. Hans licked through the gash and circled her clitoris for a few moments, but soon Rupa took control of her own movements. She began a slow grind over his mouth while he kept his tongue protruded. She used the hardness of his chin and mouth against her pleasure points as she continued to hump and ride his face.

Matty had lowered her body, almost prostrating herself next to Hans' hip as she gripped his cock and covered the top half with her mouth. She raised her eyes to look at him and saw the tantalisingly erotic view of her daughter's thick patch of pubic hair cover his chin and mouth; the upper end of his head was buried underneath her buttocks. Rupa was moving her arse and hips back and forth, sometimes side to side, or otherwise gyrating in circles over his face. Her head was thrown back, lips parted, eyes shut, as she emitted soft moans almost constantly.

Hans could feel the weight of Matty boobs against his thigh as the shifted with the movement of her head, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth as she fellated him. He tasted the tangy sweetness of Rupa's juices that were slathered all over his mouth and cheeks and chin. His greatest concern at that moment was the ability, or otherwise, of holding back his climax. He didn't want to ejaculate quite just yet, eagerly longing to prolong the physical pleasures that Matty and Rupa were indulging him in.

Just as Hans was beginning to work his pelvic floor muscles, and thinking about random thoughts to distract himself, he heard a loud wail from Rupa. He felt her vulva smother his face as she sat hard on him and ground herself feverishly over his chin. She groaned lustily as her body fell forward and she bent over, her breasts squashing against his upper abs and her head resting next to her mother's near his groin. He brought his hands from under her and clamped them on her buttocks as her body began to lurch and spasm in the throes of an orgasm.

He was able to breathe easier as he spread her arse cheeks and sucked on her clitoris which had retracted almost completely under the hood; but he tried to siphon it out between his lips. His face was now behind rather than under her pudenda. Rupa continued to scream and moan as Hans' tongue lapped hungrily at her swollen labia and the rim of her vaginal entrance; her body writhed and squirmed in uncontrollable twitches and shudders as her climax drew out over almost thirty seconds.

When Rupa finally juddered to a halt and collapsed with her body weight over him, he still had his hands firmly on her buttocks. Splaying them apart, he saw the puckered entrance to her anus and extended his tongue so he could rim the circumference. He probed and reamed the orifice a couple of times but spent most of the next few minutes just fringing the periphery as he gave Rupa the delectable wonders of anilingus. She sighed and moaned, getting freshly aroused as her hand crawled down to the hairy grove of Hans' pubic hair, her fingers displacing those of her mother's as she gripped the steely rod over which Matty's mouth kept plumbing.

Hans stopped all activity, wanting to cause a break in his swiftly rising levels of testosterone and libido. He wanted to relax his muscle tension and slow down his heart rate which was sky high, getting dangerously close to that point of no return. He pulled himself out from under Matty and Rupa and stood up, naked with a ferocious looking hard-on. The ladies seemed to understand the reason even though nobody spoke a word.

Hans sunk into an armchair, stroking his own cock lazily as he watched the women. Rupa, very capable of multiple orgasms, needed a very short refractory period before she felt aroused after a climax. Already, he saw her hand over her vulva, fingers furrowing through her dense pubic hair and raking the gully between her distended pussy lips. After Hans had moved away, she lay down in almost the same position as he had been lying and now Matty had her face between Rupa's thighs. Her knees were bent and her thighs sandwiched her mother's head as the older woman began sucking at her daughter's cunt.

The ladies hadn't noticed but Hans' video camera, connected to the TV, had switched from 'play' to 'record'. The camcorder was pointed at a wall which was, in turn, displayed on the 32" screen. He got up from his seat and went to the camera which he repositioned so that the entire floor-seating arrangement was displayed on television set. He then took a seat and watched Matty's head moving between Rupa's thighs as she licked the younger woman's pussy on the telly. Twisting his neck to face them, he saw Rupa agitatedly clutching her Mama's head, loosening the long tresses from the chignon at the back.

As he heard Rupa's groans, he recalled the early days when Matty and he had finally overcome the shackles of their frustrating reticence and thrown caution to the winds. The wild rawness of the dark complexioned peasant woman and the intensity of their passionate coition, the animalistic appetite for sex with one another, the intoxicatingly voluptuous contours of her body. His grip around his huge phallus intensified as he looked at her now, her hips raised off the floor as she rested on her knees and continued to eat her daughter's pussy.

Getting off the sofa seat, he walked slowly and stood for a few moments behind Matty's prostrated form. When he knelt down on the cushion, forcing her legs apart so he could rest his knees between her shins, a delicate purr rumbled in her chest. When she felt his strong but soft fingers touch the nakedness of her back, she squirmed with pleasure as his hands roamed over bare skin. Hans leaned forward and let his fingers trace their way along the sides of her ribcage and down under to the heavy pendulous boobs. He rubbed his palms over the nipples and felt the protuberant nubs stiffen as he cupped the hanging boobs.

Hans massaged her bosom, cherishing the heavy weight of the ample proportions of each mound of flesh. He then drifted lower to her belly, feeling the slightly corpulent layer of fat that bulged above the waistband of her petticoat. He loved the unembellished naturalness of the flab; in his mind it only added to her voluptuousness. As his hands drifted over her middle, his fingers touched the bow-knot of the draw-cord which held the underskirt in place. Pulling on one of the loose sashes, he undid the knot and began to drag the garment over her hips and down her thighs till it rested in folds over her calves.

Hans then inserted his fingers into the waistband of Matty's panties and slid them over her arse. Gripping both the undergarments, he eased them out under her knees and pulled them off her feet. He immediately noticed the silicone butt-plug inserted into her anus; the view fascinated him as he saw the flanged section of the toy pressed against the fleshy buttocks. Of course he knew what an anal plug was, had seen them in sex shops across Europe, but had never actually handled one.

Captivated by the sight, he touched the base of the toy and ran a finger around the perimeter edge. Matty became conscious of the dilator for the first time since two hours ago when her daughter had briefly triggered the vibrator inside the butt-plug. She was afraid of the pain on removing it but hoped that Hans would extract it; she trusted him and knew he would be gentle.

And so he was. Hans was aware of the delicacy needed when removing a sex toy from the anus, even though his knowledge was only academic in nature. Although Matty had offered any hint that she might want it removed, he wanted to replace it with his mouth; the thought of rimming her asshole was a delectably lustful thought that overcame his brain unexpectedly.

He wedged the fingertips of his right hand between the base of the sex-toy and her succulent rump, getting a firm grip around the edge. With his other hand, he soothingly caressed her rump hoping to relax her anal muscles and ease the tension as he began to pull out the plug. He knew the most difficult part would be the bulbous end just inside her sphincter so he was very restrained, tugging almost imperceptibly at the flared base. He gave Matty time to ease the muscle of the narrow ring that surrounded the anus, and also to realise that she had to push out at the same time.

It took almost five minutes of delicate pulling before they both felt the toy budge; perhaps Hans had been too gentle, but at least she had felt no pain or discomfort. The sensation of a hugely stretched entrance to the orifice, and the sudden release as soon as the widest part had gone past, was an immensely gratifying and pleasurable thrill for Matty. She had stopped munching on her daughter's pussy for a while, and now reverted to laving the young woman's cunt.

If Hans had been fascinated when he first saw the butt-plug in Matty's arse, he was now awestruck at the sight of the gaping hole that stared him in the face. The enlarged opening was like a dark hole that disappeared into unfathomable depths; the mystique and allure of it was almost obscene and vulgar, yet was tantalisingly provocative and desirable at the same time.

Hans planted his broad hands on Matty's arse-cheeks and spread them apart as he lowered his face and placed his mouth over her wide gaping void. He used the tip of his tongue to skirt around the fringe, licking the broader area of her buttocks as well. And then he did something he had not been able to do earlier; he let his tongue plunge into the cavernous shaft and rinse the beginning of her rectum. He smelt the mix of a scented bath gel along with her sweat and maybe coconut oil, inhaling the heady aroma.

When he lifted his face to catch a breath, he slowly pushed two fingers into the anus and felt the moistness of his saliva. When he put his mouth back on her anal gulch, he felt Matty's hand on his hugely erect cock. She had reached behind herself and had got a firm grip on his pulsating erection, tugging and drawing him forward. Again, an unspoken communication transmitted between maid and employer; a metaphysical conduit through which they bridged the gap of their language barrier.

Hans had never had anal sex before; nor of course had she. He hadn't really thought of it till then but instinctively, Hans knew what to do. He reached out for the bottle of coconut oil that Matty had used earlier to smear his cock with; it was on the floor under the low side table. Pouring some out into his hand, he slicked his penis along its full thick length before lubricating her anus with it. With a more generous helping, he poured a considerable amount into her still gaping hole before using his fingers to spread the slickness around her rectum and the anal sphincter.

Oil dripped from his cock and her bum to the carpeted floor but he was beyond caring. Hans took his huge rock-hard penis in a firm grip and brought the glistening and smouldering tip to the the entrance of her anus. The corona of his glans penis looked a little wider that her butt-hole so he placed it gently at the opening, pushing only slightly. But Matty began to push her hips backwards with a steady and unwavering pressure while Hans held on to his rigid stiffness.

Even when his cock-head had penetrated the strained and tightly stretched sphincter, his girth continued to strain past the opening. He took the open bottle of coconut oil from near his feet and dribbled some over the remaining six inches of his cock which was yet to disappear into her rectum. After that, he placed his slithery hands on Matty's wide hips and clamped his fingers over her gluteal muscles as she continued to push herself backwards. Inch by inch, he impaled her rectum, as the magnificently taut grip around his cock sent him to a hedonistic high he had never experienced before.

Matty had stopped mouthing her daughter's cunt from the moment Hans had started his slow glide into her butt-hole, unable to focus on anything but the pleasure-pain of his penetration. When Rupa opened her eyes, she raised her head and looked down past her full Rubenesque breasts, still sheathed in the black silken blouse. Her own thighs were parted wide and her mother's head was still between them, but she couldn't discern the cause behind the moans and groans that she heard.

She caught a flicker on the TV screen and let her head fall to the side, eyes now fixated on the display. She got a profile view of Hans kneeling behind Mama's upended backside and his thighs flush against her rear. Her mother was naked, bereft of petticoat and panties, and Rupa wondered about the fate of her sex-toy. She saw the shimmer of a greasy liquid, the light reflecting off Matty's dark coffee complexioned rump as Hans' thick penis came into view. He seemed to be rock steady while her mother moved her haunches back and forth, controlling her own movements.