All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary'

by MajorHarold

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't get it

Not an open marriage and monogamous yet they do have sex with others? Not my idea of monogamous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sorry couldn't read it. Dropped it after the first few demented paragraphs explaining monogamy as fucking others. You need a new dictionary.

No score

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Lost me at the first paragraph. How can you be monogamous if you both have sex with other people. Not many authors can lose a story this quickly.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
FREUD WAS RIGHT ABOUT 3 PLEASURE POINTS/HOLES

anal, oral, penal/vaginal. So a 3some is not the utmost, Do you need a mathematician..TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gave up after the first page

A confused cringeworthy mess, with (deliberate?) obscure definitions of behaviour. Maybe you thought you were being clever, but in fact it's just annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Complete idiots

When you make your lead characters dumber than rocks you have no chance the story will be entertaining. This was simply awful.

1 star

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Soooooooo many reasons to give this cuck one star just on page one

First

"My wife (Kate) and I (Mike) do not have an open relationship. We are a monogamous couple when it comes to the relationship side of the house.

Physically, however, that's a different story."

.

unreliable narrator

.

.

Second

I realize the brass are generally dumb fucks, but what kind of inbred moron doenst know the definition of monogamous?

.

.

Third

Sex between NCOs and officers is court-martialable

.

.

Forth

Extra marital sex is court-martialable under the UCMJ regardless if all parties consent

.

.

Fifth

No female smart and determined enough to make sergeant is going to fuck an officer who is a stranger shes never even seen a picture of because some strange woman approached her in the PX and asked "wanna fuck my husband random chick I just met?"

.

.

.

I didnt read past page one,

was there any point?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

People are critical of this story because it contained erotica on an erotica website?

Maybe we should give them a link to the Disney Channel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused

MC had to ram his cock all the way into his wife to hit her G spot and yet could reach it with his fingers - if his cock was seven inches plus, he either confused her G spot with her cervix or has really long fingers ... and the statistics were pointless.

Nearly gave up after the first couple of paragraphs but wanted to read the description of his wife's DP

Garbage - not worthy of a score

Evah-Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

DOES THIS MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE TO ANYONE OUT THERE???

My wife (Kate) and I (Mike) do not have an open relationship. We are a monogamous couple when it comes to the relationship side of the house.

Physically, however, that's a different story.

We do have a lot of sex with a lot of different people.

1 star. you're an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Inconceivable......

Monogamy

In the words of Inigo Montoya... “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.“

I did TRY to read this and I agree entirely with the other comments regarding the ridiculous attempt to classify their relationship as monogamous and that it comes across as an exercise in statistical analysis.

There probably is an erotic story in there somewhere so I’d suggest you revisit your writing style and stop trying to con anyone about the nature of monogamy.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm not gay,

however I love having a cock in my mouth while I fuck a third guy in the ass and three more guys stand over us jerking off

But Im totally not gay

Imwanting2Imwanting2almost 4 years ago
Fun

I really enjoyed your writing style. Hope more to come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The monogamy question, given the arc of this story, seems an odd place for the MC to plant his flag. It's a Marine Corps thing, I suspect. Devil Dogs are immersed in, and infused with, the culture of Semper Fidelis. The end result is beliefs and regarding faithfulness and fidelity that are more pronounced and somewhat differently focused than those of the population at large.

The Major's view that he is in a monogamous relationship means more to him than most of us can understand. I choose to take his word for it.

Always first to fight, Leathernecks and Jarheads have earned the right to see the world in their own ways. Oorah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous