Happy Anniversary

Story Info
Happy couple. Unorthodox sex life. Memorable anniversary.
20.1k words
3.81
25.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

So, before we get into the meat of the story, I want to clear something up.

My wife (Kate) and I (Mike) do not have an open relationship. We are a monogamous couple when it comes to the relationship side of the house.

Physically, however, that's a different story.

We do have a lot of sex with a lot of different people. We have for years. But with the exception of a few instances where one of us just had to get it in (we each get one hall pass per year, but there have been a lot of years where only one or even neither of them gets used), neither one of us has ever had sex with another person outside of a threesome, a swap, or something else conducted entirely with both of us present.

I don't know if that legitimately clarifies our relationship status, but I figured I should put it out there at the top.

Now, we have had a LOT of fun in our bedroom. We do have a policy in our relationship where there's never a major imbalance in the dick-to-pussy ratio. It gets off by one or two from time to time, but I'm pretty pleased by the fact that after seven years of marriage and nearly nine years together total, we've managed to keep it even enough that my wife's had 202 dicks in her and I've had my dick in 199 women (it's only 198 pussies, because one was on her period but still needed a cock in her, so I fucked her ass until she was walking sideways).

The weird thing about that is that while my wife has had 202 dicks in her, she's never been double penetrated. Spit-roasted, yes, many, many times, with a dick in her mouth and another either in her pussy or her ass, but never double penetrated. And realistically, that has a lot to do with the fact that even though we're very adventurous and open-minded with our sex life, she didn't really get into anal until about a year ago. We had talked about it for a long time, but it wasn't until a week before our sixth anniversary that she mentioned (at last) that she'd be interested in giving it a shot.

Don't get me wrong, it's not as though I had been starved of anal sex. The one woman who I ass-fucked until she was walking sideways was not the only one of the 199 women who got my dick in her ass. As a matter of fact, she is one of 67. But this was a new ass to play with, one that I had been waiting to plunge into for most of a decade, so I found myself getting practically giddy when she said she'd be up for giving it a shot.

Of course, I don't think she was expecting me to provide her with a set of three increasingly larger jeweled buttplugs as an anniversary present a week later, but she certainly did find it amusing. That said, two nights later, when we were out walking our dog and she whispered, "Guess what I have in me right now," I almost came in my pants.

The unfortunate thing was that I wasn't going to get to set sail on the Anal Explorer right away, as I was about to head out of town for a seven week Marine Corps exercise. However, the flipside of that was that my wife would have a solid seven weeks to get her butthole ready for a seven inch long, five inch circumference anal probe.

(Side note: yes, it's actually seven inches long and five inches around. My wife measured it, along the top, and around the base, with a fabric tape measure while it was hard. And while some of you might be out there like, "Psssh, seven inches, that ain't that big," I have news for you. My dick size puts me in the 98th percentile of American men. It's only the rare elite that are actually bigger than me. Most of you out there claiming to have eight or nine inch dicks are, in short, full of shit, and you're contributing to women having a false sense of exactly how long six, seven, eight inches, etc., actually is. And those of you who actually are packing sizable Johnsons generally don't talk about it too much. But I digress.)

Well, the first night I got back from my exercise, I fucked her in the ass but good. Not only was she walking funny the next day, but I shot such a giant load in her butthole (seven weeks around a bunch of Marines in the field, precisely zero opportunities to jack it) that she said she was leaking cum for the next 24 hours.

And you know what? She liked it. She especially liked it when I fucked her pussy while she had her biggest butt plug in, or when I fucked her ass while she had a dildo up her pussy, but somehow, despite 23 other guys fucking her over the next year, we never got around to double penetrating her, and I remained the only man who had been in her asshole.

So I decided that for our evening threesome on our seventh anniversary, I was going to arrange for Kate to be double penetrated. And yes, I said evening threesome. We always have two threesomes on our anniversary -- one with another woman, the other with another man. We switch off which one is in the morning and which is in the evening each year, with the threesome with another woman being in the morning and with another man in the evening on odd years.

Ordinarily, when we have threesomes, we set them up together, through one of a few different (completely legal) online services designed to cater to the desires of people like us. However, for our anniversary and for our birthdays, we always arrange the other's threesome (or occasionally more-some). It hasn't backfired yet, and in fact, has, at times, had spectacular results, such as my last birthday, when I found myself with a 21 year old sorority chapter president on my dick and two of her sorority sisters getting fingered by each of my hands while my wife rode my face (eventually, all of them went for a ride on my tongue, my dick, and each of my middle fingers before I finally came all over Madame President's 34DDs). And of course, there was her birthday-before-last, when I got four guys to come over and join me in playing a game with her -- each of us would fuck her for sixty seconds at a time, with the one just out of her pussy jacking off and the other three either in her hands or her mouth. We kept rotating like this for a solid two hours before covering her in cum from her chin to her pussy.

Anyway, I generally try to target guys with dicks about the same size as mine, because my wife does physically have a fairly small pussy, and my dick tends to stretch it just about to its limit before it starts to hurt. However, if we were going to have a threesome where she got double penetrated, I wanted her to get the full experience, so I went searching for an acceptable guy in that top two percent.

Now, unfortunately, most guys with dicks in the top two percent of size tend to also be misogynistic assholes. I guess there's just something about walking around with a huge hog that leads men to be narcissistic and all-around pieces of shit, but I figured they couldn't all be like that. And when I found Jake on one of those apps I mentioned earlier, I figured I had hit the jackpot.

To look at him, the dude couldn't have been more different than me. He looked like a complete nerd in his profile picture, and indeed, that was borne out by his profile wherein he discussed his enjoyment of such entertainment as Dungeons & Dragons and Skyrim (no judgment from me, of course, as I may or may not have an original movie prop Darth Vader helmet from Empire Strikes Back in my office at home). And when I spoke to him over Zoom, he was very soft spoken and polite, and was quite candid about how he and his wife did have an open relationship and that it had done very good things for their marriage.

I immediately liked the guy, and fortunately, our conversation was genial enough that he didn't get weirded out when I asked to see his package. "My plan is for my wife to get double penetrated for the first time," I told him, "and I want her to get the full effect."

"Fair enough," he replied. "Give me just a minute to put something on and get it up to full display."

His video went blank, and when it came back up a minute later, there was a massive, glorious cock on my screen. He had to be nine inches long erect and at least six inches around. "Well, goddamn," I whistled. "That will do the trick."

He smiled as he pulled up his pants. "Trust me, my wife has been double penetrated about twenty different times that I've been involved with, and even with a four inch long dick in her ass, she's always been satisfied." He looked at me thoughtfully. "What am I going to be working with, partner-wise?"

"Uh, stand by," I said, turning off my video. I flipped over to one of my old standbys -- Jenna Haze getting DPd in jail -- and watched it just long enough to get my sail to full mast. Flipping the video back on, I pulled my pants down for Jake to see.

"Alright," he said with a nod, an approving look on his face. "That will definitely be the biggest one that's been in a back door with me coming in the front." The thoughtful look returned to his face. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in helping me out with my wife?"

"It'd have to be a full foursome," I said. "My wife and I have a policy where neither one of us has sex with somebody outside of our relationship unless the other is involved as well."

"Fair enough," he replied. "We can discuss that afterwards."

SATURDAY

Well, the day of our seventh anniversary came, and at 8:30 that morning, as I was downstairs making coffee, the doorbell rang. I answered the door -- and much to my surprise, a female Marine sergeant was standing there in woodland MARPAT uniform. Latina, about 5'4", looked like she had a nice body -- though it was difficult to tell with the combat uniform -- and a nametape on her blouse that said "FLORES". She looked me up and down, and I could swear she flushed slightly. "Major Michael Harold?"

I frowned. "Uh, yeah, that's me, Sergeant Flores. What's going on?"

"May I come in, sir?"

There were very few reasons a Marine NCO would show up at my door on a Saturday morning, in uniform, and none of them were good. Fuck, I thought, there goes the day. I sighed. "Yeah, Sergeant, come on in."

I turned around and walked into the house, turning back toward her when I heard the door close. "Alright, Sergeant, what the actual fu-"

My words trailed off as I realized she had already dropped her uniform blouse to the floor. Her undershirt must've been the smallest size she could possibly fit into, as a sizable pair of tits were stretching it to its limits. Her rock hard nipples were testament to her lack of a bra, which was in and of itself testament to the staying power of young tits. "-ck... what?"

Flores smiled. "Happy anniversary, sir." And with that, she grabbed the hem of her undershirt and pulled it over her head, exposing a perfectly tan set of -- Jesus, they had to be 36Fs. Each one was capped with a small, light brown areola and a bullet-like nipple. Those gave way to a perfectly flat stomach with just the slightest hint of muscle definition.

"Maybe instead of standing there with your mouth open, you should go over there and put it one of those fantastic titties," I heard my wife say behind me. I turned to look at her, and there she stood on the stairs, clad in dark green lingerie, her 34Cs held up by a lacy bra that hid nothing, and a garter belt riding above exactly no panties whatsoever. The tiny landing strip of red pubic hair she had left behind stood out brilliantly against her pale skin.

"God damn, how did I get so lucky," I breathed.

She stepped forward and kissed me. I leaned into it, and unconsciously, my fingers trailed south along her body and found her pussy. I started gently rubbing her clit, causing her to moan against my mouth before pushing me away. "You have to finish unwrapping your anniversary present," she admonished me.

I turned back around, to see Sergeant Flores still clad in her uniform trousers and boots. "Um... what's your first name, Sergeant?"

She smiled, mischievously. "Need to know, sir," she replied, "and you don't. Just call me Sergeant, and I'll call you sir."

As she said that, I would swear her nipples got even harder. I grinned. "You're getting off on this whole thing, aren't you... Sergeant?"

She closed her eyes and shivered a little. "You have no idea... sir."

Letting my finger glide one last time across my wife's clit and eliciting an involuntary moan from her, I crossed the room to Sergeant Flores, and, unable to suppress the instincts of my inner teenager, began motorboating her spectacular tits. She started to laugh, but that quickly changed to a moan of delight as I reached up and began gently squeezing her 7.62 mm nipples.

Her moans crescendoed as I drew my tongue across her left breast to her nipple, encircling the areola with the tip of my tongue and then lightly latching my teeth onto her nipple. Ever so gently, I dragged them the length of her nipple, causing her to gasp and her knees to buckle a little. "Oh, God, sir," she groaned. "Oh fuck."

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, you dirty fuckin' NCO?" I growled at her, dragging the tip of a fingernail around the areola on her right breast, as her breathing grew more ragged.

"Fuck... sir..."

I kissed my way downward, across her flat stomach, to her beltline. Undoing her MCMAP belt -- black belt? DAMN -- I unbuttoned her trousers, one, two, three, four buttons, and then dragged them to her ankles. For whatever reason, I was completely unsurprised to find her going commando. A dark triangle of well-groomed pubes sat just above her pussy, and I lightly traced my fingers through them, drawing another shiver from her as I reached her clit.

Leaning in, I stuck my tongue out as far as I could, just grazing her labia and bringing it back up across her clit. "OH!" she groaned, her knees fully buckling this time.

I caught her before she could collapse, my arms wrapping around the back of her thighs and supporting her glorious ass. Holding her up, I took advantage of her changed position and dived even further in to her pussy, getting my tongue into her hole and licking all the way up to her clit again. "OH FUCK SIR," she howled. "OH, FUCK ME. FUCK ME!"

"Don't you mean, 'fuck me, sir'?" Kate teased.

"JESUS FUCK, YES, SIR, PLEASE FUCK ME, SIR," Flores groaned as I licked the length of her pussy again.

Never one to deny a lady her pleasure, I stood up, pulling Flores back to an upright position. I turned her around, and then pushed her onto the couch, face down, ass up. However, much as she was begging me to fuck her, the sight of her pussy between her thighs was too much for me to resist. I knelt behind her, and resumed eating her out with gusto, bringing my right arm around her thigh to play with her clit. "AHHHHHGHHGHHGAAA..." Flores had lost the ability to form coherent words.

As she began to fully shake and howl with an orgasm, I felt my wife kneel next to me. Undoing my belt and the button on my jeans, she pulled them down to my knees, dragging my boxers with them. She stroked my rock hard cock a few times and then, bending over, took it in her mouth, one inch at a time, until her nose was pressed up against my body.

My wife has never given me a blowjob that hasn't involved her deep-throating me. I've never failed to be amazed that she does it with such ease, but I imagine it has something to do with her being a classically trained alto -- she's been teaching her throat to do all kinds of interesting things for years.

This, however, was not to be a full blowjob, but rather my wife briefly appreciating my cock. She pulled back off of it, and as she did so, produced a condom from -- well, I don't know. I couldn't possibly tell you where she had been hiding it, but there it was, one of those super-thin, skin-like condoms that are supposed to be the next closest thing to not wearing one. She came back to a full kneeling position, placing the condom at the head of my dick. "Happy anniversary, my love," she whispered in my ear as she rolled the condom down my shaft.

I pulled my face out of Flores' leaking pussy and turned to kiss my wife. "Happy anniversary, my love," I replied.

Standing up, I positioned the head of my dick at the entrance to Flores' pussy, and pushed forward. As she was sopping wet and still coming down from an orgasm, I slid all the way in with one easy stroke. "FUUUUUCK..." The guttural groan escaped from her mouth as I finished pushing my full length inside her, and I leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Yeah, you like that officer dick, don't you, Sergeant?"

"Fuck, yes, sir," she sighed as I slid almost all the way back out. As I slowly slid back in, she turned and looked at me. "I want you to use that officer dick to fuck the shit out of this NCO until she can't walk, sir!"

Well, say no more, I thought to myself as I slid almost all the way out of her again. This time, however, I didn't slide back in slowly -- I grabbed hold of her hips and then I slammed my dick back into her as hard as I could, causing her to yelp as my balls slapped against the top of her labia. I did this over and over again, slam fucking her as hard as I could, causing her to gasp and yelp with more pleasure each time, her huge titties bouncing back and forth as I did so.

I must've fucked her like that for five minutes until she could take no more, and she collapsed, sliding off my dick and falling onto the couch. As she did so, I saw a little bit of liquid squirt out of her pussy. "OHHH..." she moaned as her orgasm began to subside.

Well, she may have been in need of a break, but my dick was still rampant. Looking to my right, I saw my wife laying back on the loveseat, diddling herself with a massive grin plastered to her face. "Oh, you want some of this?" I growled at her. As I took two steps to cross over to her, I ripped my condom off, throwing it on the floor. Grabbing Kate around the thighs, I pulled her to me, and with no preamble or foreplay, plunged my rock hard cock all the way inside of her.

It seemed that she wasn't entirely ready for me, as I didn't plunge in quite as easily as I did with Flores. Kate was still pretty tight, needing to be warmed up, but the open mouth look of sheer bliss on her face told me she didn't mind. Keeping my arms wrapped around her thighs, I fucked my beautiful wife with the same ferocity I had fucked the Marine NCO she had somehow finagled for my anniversary threesome. I could tell that Kate was getting close to orgasm -- a flush began to spread from her breasts to her neck, and her nipples got as hard and pronounced as they ever do -- when she pushed me off of her. "Lay on the floor," she instructed me.

I'm always happy to oblige my wife, so I laid down, and no sooner was I situated on the floor than she was climbing on top of me, grabbing my dick and guiding it back inside of her. Sinking all the way down on top of me, she began to bounce gently, just enough for me to slide about an inch in and out of her.

Believe me when I say, that inch was exactly enough for both of us. It meant that the head of my cock was sliding across her G-spot, pushing us both closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

I was distracted, however, by movement on the couch, as Sergeant Flores got up. Unlacing her boots, she kicked them off, then pulled her trousers the rest of the way off, leaving her dressed only in her coyote boot socks. Without saying a word, she straddled my face, sitting down on it facing my wife. Leaning forward, she pulled my wife's face to hers and began making out with her.

Well, fuck. Don't have to tell me twice. My wife bouncing on my dick, making out with this insanely gorgeous Latina woman? Sure, I'll eat Sergeant Flores' delicious pussy some more.

Reaching up to wrap my arms around Flores' thighs and hold her in place, I began running my tongue along the lips of her sopping wet pussy again. "Ohhhhhh fuck..." she sighed as I ran my tongue from her perineum all the way to her clit and back. "Oh, shit, sir..."