Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go again and started tongue-fucking her pussy. "God fuck," she moaned, her words muffled by my wife's mouth. She gently started bucking her hips against my face, riding my tongue as I continued to alternate tongue-fucking her and licking along the outside of her pussy.

Meanwhile, I could feel that my wife was beginning to approach orgasm. When she's about to cum while riding me, her movements always become more erratic, and her pussy begins to squeeze against my dick. "Ohhhh..." she moaned into Sergeant Flores' mouth. "Oh, yes, oh God..."

As she came, she leaned back and away from Flores. Flores leaned forward, wrapped her left arm around Kate's shoulders, and latched her mouth onto one of Kate's nipples -- when she'd pulled Kate's bra down, I didn't know. Her right found made it's way to Kate's crotch, where she began rubbing Kate's clit, heightening her orgasm and causing my wife to buck almost violently on my dick.

Finally, she began to come down, and apparently the intensity of the orgasm had left her feeling a little sensitive, as she slid off of my dick and lay down on the floor, still shaking a little. "Sorry you didn't come, baby," she whispered.

"Oh, don't worry, ma'am," Sergeant Flores said. "He's gonna come." Climbing off of my face, she knelt next to me and looked down at me as I propped myself up on my elbows. "Sir, I want you to come all over my tits."

Well, don't twist my arm, Sergeant Flores. "Lay down on the floor, then," I ordered her. She did so, and I straddled her belly, putting a knee on either side of her, and laying my dick between her massive tits. Squeezing them together, I began tit-fucking her, not quite as ferociously as I had fucked her pussy, but still pretty hard.

"Oh, yeah," she said, looking me straight in the eye. "Yeah, you like fucking those big old NCO titties, don't you, sir?"

"Holy fuck yes," I gasped, feeling the orgasm starting to build.

Flores must've seen it on my face. "Yeah, that's right, sir," she encouraged me. "Come for me. Pump your fucking cum all over my tits."

Say no more, fam. I thrust my dick between her tits one last time as the first blast of jizz erupted from the head of my dick. It caught her in the chin, and as I pulled back, I continued pumping out cum onto her chest and her tits. I must've shot out a good seven or eight ropes of cum before my orgasm finally started to subside.

As I shakily stood up, Flores put her finger in a streak of the cum on her left tit and scooped it up to her mouth, my dick involuntarily twitching as I watched her do so. "Yummy, sir," she said, a devilish look crossing her face as she got to her knees. "I want more."

More? "But I just came," I protested.

"Oh, you're not done, sir," she replied, and with that, plunged her mouth onto my still-sensitive dick. I almost collapsed, but Kate had gotten to her knees and grabbed me around the waist, holding me up as Flores sucked my dick.

At first, I wasn't sure if it was pleasurable or painful, as sensitive as my dick was, but after about the first thirty seconds, it was just absolutely pure bliss, with Flores bobbing her head about half of the length of my shaft. Kate reached a hand up and began to lightly scratch my balls with her nails, and damned if I didn't feel another orgasm start to build. "Oh... shit... here it... comes..." I moaned.

Flores' response to that was to put her hands on my hips and sink my dick all the way into her mouth. My second orgasm wasn't as big as the first, but I still pumped out three, four, five shots of cum before it subsided.

Sergeant Flores didn't say a word more as I collapsed onto the couch, Kate crawling up next to me and cuddling against me, but simply pulled a couple of Kleenex from the box on the coffee table, wiped her tits off, and then began getting back in uniform. Before I realized it, her gorgeous tan body was concealed behind woodland MARPAT once more, and she was tying her boots up.

Crossing to the couch, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and then whispered in my ear. "Best fuck I've had in years, sir."

If I thought I had it in me, that would've been motivation enough to rip her uniform off her again, but I was spent. And then, she was gone, the door closing behind her.

Kate looked at me. "So... coffee?"

I spent most of the rest of the morning on the couch, watching east coast college football and drinking coffee. We had dinner reservations that night at a place called Spanigo's, an Italian place where you had to make reservations as much as three months ahead of time to make sure you had a table.

I had made ours six months out, just to be sure.

My wife is a sucker for a good bowl of pasta and a complementary Italian red, and she's always über-horny after good Italian food, so I figured this would be perfect to set the mood for her adventure into a new sexual frontier that night.

That wasn't until 5:30, though, and it was just now past noon. My stomach was rumbling -- that morning's debauchery had worked up quite an appetite. I was beginning to ponder a sandwich when the doorbell rang again.

Now, I knew it wasn't Jake. I wasn't expecting him until 9:30 that evening. I hadn't ordered anything, so I didn't expect it was UPS, FedEx, etc., and I wasn't expecting anybody to come by. One of the neighbors, maybe?

I opened the door -- and I instantly knew the game was afoot once more. There, standing in front of me, were an Army Private First Class and an Air Force Senior Airman, both in combat uniform. Neither of them could've been any taller than 5'1", neither of them could've been any older than twenty, they both wore nametags bearing the name "SOTO", and they were very clearly twins of Japanese heritage. Aside from their uniforms, the only way you could tell them apart was that the one in the Army uniform had her hair cut in a bob, and the one in the Air Force uniform had a ponytail.

And both of them got VERY big smiles on their faces when they saw me. "Major Harold?" PFC Soto said.

I just smiled and shook my head. Crossing my arms, I called out -- "KATE!"

My wife bounded down the stairs, now clad in a terry cloth robe that was open all the way to her waist and barely covered her tits and ass. "Yes, dear?"

"What have you done now?"

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, her left hand drifting down to my dick. "I'd think it would be pretty clear, my dear," she spoke softly into my ear as she grasped hold of my hardening package. "I've arranged for you to fuck Japanese twins."

If ever this was a day for having to actively hold back from jizzing in my pants, this was it. "God..." I gasped as the two military twins standing in front of me literally giggled.

"May we come in, sir?" Airman Soto said. Interestingly, her voice was much higher pitched than her twin sister's.

I stepped out of the doorway. "By all means," I said. They bounded into the room -- I don't know if they were exaggerating their movements intentionally, but it was certainly eye-catching. They sat down next to each other on the couch, put their hands on their knees, and smiled at me.

"Give me just a moment," I said, picking my coffee cup and cereal bowl up off the coffee table. I looked at my wife. "Come with me."

A smile on her face, Kate followed me into the kitchen. I set the cup and bowl next to the sink, then turned to her. Without a word, I grabbed her, spun her around, and pushed her against the sink, bending her over. She pushed back against me, grinding her ass against my crotch, and I felt something hard. "Is that..."

I flipped up her robe, and sure enough, there was a jeweled buttplug looking back at me, the red gem telling me it was the largest of the set. Giving it a gentle tug, I slid it out and set it next to my coffee cup, and then unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick out. Putting its head to her still-open asshole, I slid the first couple of inches inside, and then began tiny, gentle thrusts, sinking a little further inside each time.

"Oh, God, yes," she whispered as I sank deeper and deeper into her ass. My little thrusts paid off, and after just a couple of minutes, I was balls deep inside her asshole. I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"You're a dirty little bitch, aren't you?"

She just moaned.

"You set up an extra anniversary adventure for me, didn't you, you dirty bitch?"

She moaned again, but this time, turned to me with a devious grin on her face. "It was about time we got the ratio evened out again," she replied.

I shook my head. "God, I fucking love you so much," I told her, pulling her face to mine and kissing her. Her tongue intertwined with mine, and I felt her moan as I pulled partway out of her ass and thrust back in. I had thrust a few times and was starting to get a rhythm going when she pushed me away from her and out of her ass.

"Save it for the twins," she admonished me. "Go clean your dick off, grab a couple of condoms, and go fuck those hot little Asian girls into next week. I'll be out there shortly."

When I made it back out to the living room a few minutes later, the two Sotos were where I had left them, but two things had changed -- one, they were no longer in uniform, and two, they were no longer sitting prim and proper with their hands on their knees. No, they were naked as the day they were born, laying back on the couch, legs spread, diddling each other.

Part of my brain said, Okay, they're sisters, that's a little weird, but my dick replied, IT'S FUCKIN' HOT, BRO, JUST GO WITH IT. "So, ladies," I began, "what should I call you?"

The one with the ponytail spoke first. "I'm Senior Airman Marilyn Soto," she said, as she continued to rub her sister's clit. "This is my sister, Private First Class Karen Soto."

My brain spoke up again. Ironic that the one with the "Karen" haircut is actually named Karen, and once more, my dick replied, SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRO.

"Marilyn and Karen," I repeated.

Karen spoke up. "That's us!" she said cheerfully.

I cocked my head to the side and crossed my arms across my chest again. Looking at them intently, I asked, "What exactly makes the two of you want to fuck a Marine officer who's easily ten years your senior?"

"Well," Marilyn said, "we like older men."

"And we like fucking men together," Karen added.

Marilyn shrugged. "I know, that can seem a little weird..."

"...but the guys don't seem to mind it," Karen finished with a giggle.

I looked down at the two naked Asian girls lying spread-eagle on my couch, fingering one another. They each probably had 32B breasts, which even that seemed almost too large for their tiny frames. They didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on them, and they both had completely bald pussies. It seemed that Karen's ass was somewhat more pronounced than Marilyn's, but she also seemed overall to be somewhat more muscular, which I chalked up to her being in the Army as opposed to her sister being in the cushier Air Force.

"Well, okay, ladies," I said. "What would you like me to do?"

Pulling their hands back from each other's clits, they joined hands and stood up together. "Please, sir, take us to your bedroom."

I smiled. "With pleasure."

They followed me up the stairs and into the bedroom, where Kate was waiting for us, lounging on her side of the bed, still in her almost pointless robe. "Well, this looks like it's about to be fun," she commented with a grin.

I just looked at her, smiled, and shook my head. I turned to the two girls -- and that's when they more or less attacked me. Karen grabbed my belt and whipped it out of its loops with ferocious speed, her sister simultaneously unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and pulling them to the floor. As Marilyn pulled my shoes off to get my jeans to follow, Karen grabbed the hem of my shirt and yanked it upwards. I lifted my arms so she could pull it over my head, and then the twin dervishes pushed me backward onto the bed.

Climbing onto the bed on either side of me, they both knelt and started giving me a blowjob together. "OH FUCK..." I moaned.

As Karen sucked the head of my dick into her mouth and Marilyn licked along the shaft, I couldn't help but be reminded of a drunken night in Las Vegas when two Asian strippers at the Palomino had done something similar, the two of them trading off blowing me until I shot my load all over the tits of the one with the very obvious implants. Of course, that one cost me something like five grand, and I didn't even get laid. It was the last time I set foot in a strip club, too, a choice that was solidly affirmed by my two buddies who were with me that night.

As good as that one had been, though, this one was better. Maybe it was because it wasn't costing me a dime, maybe it was because I was sober, maybe it was because it was motherfucking goddamn Japanese American TWINS IN UNIFORM all over my dick, but this was rapidly shaping up to be one of the most magical blowjobs I had ever received.

And it only got better, as my fucking amazing wife got to her knees, shuffled over to me, and moved a knee over my chest to straddle my face, planting her pussy squarely on my mouth. I lapped at her greedily, tongue fucking her and licking all the way up to her clit. She ground against me, her drenched pussy leaking juices onto my chin, but I was finding it harder and harder to pay attention as the twins administered a blowjob for the ages down below.

Then things almost got disastrous. Just as I was approaching the point of no return, one of them -- Karen? Marilyn? I don't know, I couldn't see them with my wife still sitting on my face -- stuck a dainty index finger into my asshole and pressed on my prostate. Letting loose a guttural roar into my wife's pussy, I came with a ferocity I've never experienced before, and I heard an unexpected yelp as I shot out a blast of cum with the force of an 81mm mortar launch.

My wife turned around at the yelp as I felt a mouth envelop the head of my dick to swallow the remainder of my cum. "Oh dear," she said, hurriedly getting off of me. I looked down, to see Marilyn swallowing the last of my load as Karen gingerly tried to wipe cum out of her right eye.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped, sitting up to look. "Oh, shit, I'm so sorry, Karen. I didn't mean --"

She held up a hand and smiled. "It's okay, sir," she said. "It's not the first time I've gotten cum in my eye."

Marilyn pulled her mouth off of my dick and licked her lips. "It works out, though," she said. "She'll need time to clean up, and you'll need time to get ready for round two."

I was pretty sure I had a good idea of what round two entailed, but I asked anyway -- "Round two?"

"Oh yes," Karen said, grinning through the cum dripping down her right cheek. "Between the two of us, we've got six holes. You've already had your dick in two of them, but it'll be time to go for the full half dozen."

Almost instantly, my dick rose to full mast again. "And I see you'll be more than prepared once I finish washing up," she said. "Come on, Marilyn."

Marilyn got off the bed, stood up next to her sister -- and licked cum off of her cheek, then kissed her sister, letting the cum roll from one tongue to the other.

I just sat in my bed, dick rock hard, jaw hanging open, watching in disbelief. They both looked at me and giggled. "Don't get started without us," Marilyn warned, a cheeky smile crossing her face.

I lay back down, a sigh escaping me as my head hit the pillow. Kate lay down next to me, looking at me and smiling. "You like?"

"Holy fuck," I breathed. "It's a damn good thing I've got something big planned for tonight, because I owe you. So much."

"Something big, huh?" she replied. "How big?"

I rolled over and just grinned. "Muahahahaha."

Her eyes widened. "Oh fuck."

Ten minutes later, when Karen and Marilyn returned to the bedroom, Karen was no longer wearing any makeup -- but honestly, she didn't need any. As a matter of fact, she may have even looked better without makeup.

Kate had gently stroked my dick to keep it ready to go while the twins were in the bathroom, and when they came back in, with nothing said and no preamble, Kate pulled her hand from my dick, grabbed a condom from the bedside table, unwrapped it, and for the second time that day, rolled a condom down my dick to ready it to enter another woman. And before Kate's hand was even off of my dick, Karen had already straddled me, placed the head of my dick against her lips, and sank down onto me with a sigh of pleasure. As Karen slowly took the full length of my dick into her tight, tiny pussy, Kate took her hand off of the base of my dick, brushing it across Karen's clit as she did so, and causing the young soldier to shiver with delight.

I put my hands on Karen's hips and drew her small frame downward, pulling her down my dick, millimeter by millimeter, until I was fully buried inside of her. She let out a small hiss of pleasure, rocking slightly side-to-side as if adjusting to the girth inside of her. I would almost swear I felt the tip of my dick brush her cervix, just reminding me of how incredibly tiny she was.

Positioning herself on her knees, she began to bounce up and down on my dick, pulling about halfway off of it each time. Keeping my hands on her hips, I helped her establish a rhythm, but as soon as she did so, I noticed Marilyn getting onto the bed beside me.

Kneeling like her sister, and facing me, she straddled my chest and leaned back. Karen wrapped her arms around her sister's torso, rubbing each of her nipples as she did so. Marilyn moaned softly as she thrust her pelvis forward toward my face. Letting go of her sister's hips, I instead grabbed Marilyn's, pulling her pussy to me and thrusting my tongue into her bald slit. I licked all the way from her hungry hole to her clit, but because of her position, found it easiest to just tongue fuck her. And that, I did with all of my might, drawing moan after moan from her.

I hadn't even realized that Kate was keeping any sort of time, but suddenly, she said, "Switch!" I looked over at her, confused, as the twins reluctantly removed themselves from my tongue and my dick. "Five minutes," she answered my unspoken question.

As my dick slipped out of Karen's now well-fucked pussy, Kate quickly slipped the condom off and replaced it with a fresh one. "You really are on top of the details here, aren't you?" I asked her.

"Ah ah ah," Karen admonished me, moving so that she was facing my feet, ass in front of my face. "Less talking, more licking." And with that, she spread her cheeks, revealing a tiny, gorgeous butthole.

Now, I will admit, eating ass was something that it took me some time to get into, but when a beautiful one like this is presented to me, and it is as clean as this one clearly was, who am I to say no? Grabbing Karen's hips again, I pulled her ass against my face and began to tongue her little hole.

Meanwhile, Marilyn had straddled my dick, facing away from me, and slid down onto me, riding me reverse cowgirl. Thanks to my oral ministrations, she took me in far more quickly than her sister's, my full length sliding into her wet pussy in one stroke. "Ohhhh," she moaned, quickly beginning a rhythm similar to her sister's.

Meanwhile, Karen leaned forward, putting her hands on her sister's shoulders, bracing herself and allowing me to spread her cheeks as far as possible for full access. I licked a ring around her hole, eliciting a delighted squeal from her. As I kept licking and tonguing her butthole, though, I found it harder and harder to concentrate, because the manner in which Marilyn was riding me meant that the head of my dick was being constantly stimulated. I could feel the orgasm rising within me, and if she didn't either slow down or change positions, I was sure enough going to --