Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for this?" he finally asked, setting the lube down on the dresser. Kate lifted her head from my cock and looked back at him, nodding. "Do it now before I chicken out," she said to him, and then returned her attention to my dick.

As I watched in the mirror again, I saw the head of his dick press hard against her asshole. She pressed back a little bit, and then relaxed, the entire head disappearing into her. "Oh fuck," she breathed, her mouth coming off my dick and her fingers digging into my thigh. I grabbed her hand and she squeezed hard as he continued to push in.

The speed at which Jake's dick slid into my wife's ass was almost torturously slow. He would push a bit in, then pull a bit back out, almost as though he was taking two steps forward, one step back. At last, though, after what must've been almost ten minutes, Jake had his nine inch long, two inch thick dick buried all the way in my beautiful wife's asshole.

She looked up from my dick again, met my eyes, and smiled, even though she was breathing as though running a marathon. "I fucking love my anniversary gift," she said, as Jake began to slide his dick out.

Unlike when he was fucking her pussy the first time, there would be no high speeds this time. He got his thrusts up to a moderate speed, and as he did so, Kate reached a hand up to her pussy to play with her clit, using her other hand to balance on my thigh and bobbing up and down on my cock hands-free. I could tell from the whimpers emerging around my dick that she was getting close to coming again, and as she began to come, Jake began to shake. Letting out an almighty grunt, he buried his dick to the hilt in Kate's ass. His mouth fell open and his eyes rolled back in his head.

Knowing that this utter stranger was unloading jet after jet of pearly white cum into Kate's butthole set me flying over the edge, and I unloaded into Kate's mouth, coming yet again -- I had to be approaching a record for one day at this point.

Finally, we all stopped coming. Kate lifted her head from my dick, licking a stray drop of cum from her lips, and Jake pulled his softening cock from her ass. She rolled over and spread her legs, allowing a veritable torrent of cum to gush out of her ass and onto our bedsheets (which, given the earlier events of the day, were in desperate need of washing anyway). Both her pussy and asshole looked a little wider than usual, but that was understandable, given what had just been inside of them.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jake asked, smiling down at her.

Kate nodded, at a loss for words for a moment. Finally she spoke -- "Fuck yes."

With that, we all excused ourselves to clean up -- Kate and me to the master bedroom, Jake to the guest bedroom down the hall.

After the bathroom door shut behind us, Kate wrapped her arms around me, embracing me tightly and burying her head in my chest. "You are the best husband a woman could ever hope for," she said softly. "I've been wanting to have two dicks in me like that for a long time, but I just didn't know how to ask -- and then you went and made it happen. You're wonderful."

"You're a pretty phenomenal wife too," I said to her. "Today was unbelievable."

"Yeah it was," she replied. Then, looking up at me, she smiled. "Too bad that tonight threw off the ratio by one again."

I shrugged. "I'm sure it'll be made up to me soon." Then I paused. "Actually, I have a thought on that. When Jake and I first talked, he told me that his wife, Mellie, really enjoys getting double penetrated -- he said that they've done it with about twenty guys, and wanted to know if I might be interested in helping out. I told him that you and I don't go off and do things on our own, so it'd have to be a full foursome."

She raised her eyebrows. "You're telling me I would get to play with that dick again, and then I'd get to watch my porn star stud of a husband help him fuck his wife the same way I just got fucked?"

I nodded. "That's about the long and short of it," I replied.

"More like the long and long of it," Kate said with a grin.

As I finished cleaning up, Kate began filling our big whirlpool tub, to soothe her sore muscles after the fucking she had just received. Throwing on shorts and a t-shirt, I went downstairs, to find Jake, putting his shoes back on.

"Hey, Mike," he said, grinning as he looked up, "your wife's a fucking dynamo. I don't know if I've EVER seen a woman enjoy getting DP'd as much as she did."

"You have no idea," I replied. "And I tell you what -- you remember what you suggested, about us having a play date with you and your wife?"

He raised an eyebrow. "She's on board?"

"Oh yeah."

Jake grinned, stood up, and shook my hand. "Mike, my friend, you are gonna love fucking my wife."

After Jake left, I went back upstairs, stripped, and got into the tub with Kate. She got between my legs and leaned back against me, fully relaxing. We gently played with each other's genitals, because as always, we were horny, but after the day we had had, we were also physically spent.

As we were drifting off to sleep that night, Kate turned to me. "Seven years," she sighed sleepily. "Seven years I've been married to the only man I could ever love again."

"And me to the only woman I could ever love again."

She smiled at me. "You know, I know a lot of couples get the so-called 'seven year itch', but I am still as in love with you as I was on our wedding day."

I smiled back. "Me too."

"I think," she said, "that part of that is because we play so much, sexually. Neither of us feels compelled to go looking for something else, so our relationship is never at risk."

I nodded. "Honestly, I would put the strength of our relationship up against anybody else's, and I guarantee you that we have more fun in the bedroom than just about anybody else."

"Yes we do," she said, her smile growing wider. "I love you, so, so much."

"I love you too, babe."

SUNDAY

The next morning, we were up by 9:00 to be at church at the air station chapel at 10:00. Now, you may find it curious that a couple that appears to be so sexually depraved as us would also be churchgoing people, but the fact of the matter is, we both grew up in the Church, we both still hold our faith, and we both quite firmly believe that if God didn't want human beings to be explorative with their sexuality, He wouldn't have made it so fucking enjoyable.

The preacher that morning was a chaplain who was new to the wing, "Coming to us from USS Bonhomme Richard," the base chaplain explained, further mentioning that LT Laura Elliott would be checking into her squadron the following day.

Oddly enough, Kate squeezed my hand rather tightly when Chaplain Elliott was introduced. I looked over at her, and her eyes were wide, a very strange look of almost shock on her face. "What's wrong?" I whispered to her.

"Nothing," she whispered back. "Just somebody I think I know from somewhere."

Well, it turned out THAT was an understatement.

Around 2:00 PM, the doorbell rang. I was busy watching the Cardinals spank the Seahawks (it seems to always happen), but given what the doorbell ringing had portended the day before, I figured it might be worth my while.

To my immense surprise, the person standing on the doorstep turned out to be Chaplain Elliott, still wearing the Navy summer whites she had preached in that morning. "Uh... hi, Chaps?" I said, confused.

She frowned and cocked her head. "I saw you in church this morning," she said. "You were with my college roommate."

My eyes widened. "Kate?!" I exclaimed. "My wife was your roommate at Clemson?!"

"I most certainly was," I heard Kate's voice say from behind me. I turned to find her clad in her Clemson cheerleading outfit, and in spite of how thoroughly my dick had been worn out the day before, found myself at full attention once again.

And then, to my even GREATER surprise, Chaplain Elliott brushed past me, took Kate's face in her hands, and began to kiss her. This wasn't any chaste, "old friends" kiss, either. This was full-on, we-used-to-be-lovers, deep-tongue making out.

Stunned, I closed the door, as the Navy chaplain and my wife collapsed onto the couch, still making out. I crossed the room to my recliner, sat down, and then thought, What the hell, it's my house. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick, and started stroking it as I watched the brazen Sapphic display in front of me.

Eventually, Chaplain Elliott must've seen me out of her peripheral vision, because she looked over and said, "You weren't lying, he DOES have a big dick."

Now, I don't know if it was the fact that she said this while my wife was kissing her neck, or the fact that she was still wearing her uniform, complete with cross-emblazoned shoulder boards, but that actually made me stop. "So... what exactly is going on here?" I asked.

Kate looked up from unbuttoning Chaplain Elliott's uniform blouse and smiled. "The last piece of your anniversary gift. Over the last twenty-four hours, you will have fucked the entire Department of Defense, and we will be even."

I nodded approvingly. "Not bad," I said. "Not bad at all."

My wife snorted and rolled her eyes as she resumed unbuttoning her old roommate's blouse. "Not bad," she mocked me as the last button came undone and she swept it back over the chaplain's shoulders, revealing a remarkable set of what I guessed were about 34DDs clad in a white lacy bra.

Well, when confronted with such a pair of breasts in one's own living room, the correct action for one to take is to resume jacking it, and I did exactly that. "Nice," was all Chaplain Elliott said, as Kate began undoing her skirt.

The buttons came undone, and Chaplain Elliott stood up, allowing Kate to shimmy her skirt off her body. That left her clad only in the bra, a matching lacy white thong, and white uniform pumps. Not to be outdone, Kate stood up, pulled her cheerleading top over her head and the skirt down to her ankles, remaining clad only in a lacy orange matching bra and thong, as well as her cheerleading sneakers.

Crossing the room to my recliner, the two women knelt in front of me, and resumed making out, as they reached for each other's bra hooks. They popped them simultaneously, and they both shrugged them off, pressing their now bare tits against each other. I couldn't stand it anymore, and I stood, undoing my pants the rest of the way and pulling them and my boxer briefs to my ankles.

They both looked up at my rock hard dick. "Well, that's a good looking cock," Chaplain Elliott said. "I understand why you've held onto him."

Kate smiled. "He fits me perfectly. He's been inside me thousands of times, and I can't imagine anybody else being able to do what he does."

"But you said you two have had sex with literally hundreds of other people?"

"Yeah," Kate said wistfully, "but none of those other men are quite like my Michael."

The young blonde minister looked up at me. "Mike, do you feel the same way?"

Without hesitation, I nodded. "There's nobody else I want to be in a relationship with, ever, and if you told me tomorrow I could only have sex with one woman for the rest of my life, it would be Kate, no questions asked."

Chaplain Elliott smiled. "That's beautiful." And then, without further warning, she took my entire dick into her mouth.

Kate's eyes widened, and she nodded approvingly. "That's pretty fucking beautiful too," she commented. "My husband's dick being deep-throated by my ex-girlfriend?" She shivered slightly as she slipped a hand into her panties. "The stuff of fucking fantasy."

I looked down at the blonde head bobbing on my dick, then at my wife. "Ex-girlfriend, huh?"

The smile on Kate's face got bigger as she continued playing with her clit. "You like that, do you?"

Chaplain Elliott pulled her head back off my dick, her tongue slowly licking the head as she did so. "Like I said, Kate and I were roommates throughout most of college. We didn't start having sex until Christmas of freshman year, and I'm pretty sure the only reason it ended was, well... she met you."

Kate shrugged. "It's true," she admitted. "I mean, Mike, if you haven't figured out I'm bisexual after these many years of me muff-diving during threesomes, well, I don't know what to tell you, but during college, I really only dated girls up until you came along."

I sat back down, stunned at everything I was learning. "I mean... I feel kind of bad," I said. "You two obviously have amazing sexual chemistry, and knowing that I broke that up..."

"Don't worry about it," Chaplain Elliott said, putting a finger to my lips. "You two were so obviously meant for one another, and besides, at the time, my church wouldn't have let me go into ministry if I was in a relationship with a woman." She paused, a thoughtful look on her face. "Times have changed, but there's still some backward people there."

And with that, she stood up. Kate, remaining on her knees, pulled Chaplain Elliott's panties to the ground and began gently licking her pussy. Now, I guess I never could've possibly imagined what a minister's vagina looked like, but I definitely wouldn't have guessed it would be a pornstar-like "innie" pussy, completely devoid of any pubic hair.

Not that I was complaining, mind you, especially as my wife parted the good reverend's lower lips with a finger and began stroking her pink wetness.

As usual, my lizard brain began to take over, and as Kate continued eating her ex-girlfriend out, I got her onto all fours, and then, without warning or foreplay, sank my cock all the way into her pussy with one stroke. "God," I moaned. "You are so hot. So fucking hot." As I started stroking in and out of her, I realized something -- she was still just as tight and wet as ever. "If I hadn't seen you fuck Jake last night, I never would've guessed you had had something that big inside of you."

In spite of her pronounced heavy breathing, she pulled away from her oral ministrations on Chaplain Elliott and looked back at me. "You've had your dick in 202 different women since we've been together," she said between pants of breath, "to say nothing of the thousands of times you've been inside of me, and you're still surprised by the vagina's resiliency?"

I shrugged. "Fair point."

"Hey, I'm feeling a little left out here," Chaplain Elliott interjected. "Mind if I get some dick?"

"Well, if you put it like that, how can I say no?" I responded, pulling out of Kate. "Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?"

Kate turned around, kissed Chaplain Elliott's pussy, and looked at me. "No need."

I frowned. "No condom."

Kate smiled. "No need."

"I'm on the pill, and I'm definitely clean," Chaplain Elliott confirmed. "Besides which, who wants to use a condom?"

I raised my hand immediately. "Definitely not me if I don't have to."

"Well, then, there you go," Kate said, grabbing a pillow from the couch. "Now, lie down, rest your head on this, and let Laura go for a ride."

"Laura?" I asked. "Is that what I should call you?"

She nodded. "That, or anything but 'Chaps'. That would just be really fucking weird."

"Noted. Laura." I lay down, resting my head on the pillow, my cock proudly sticking seven inches straight up.

Kate grabbed it. "Alright, babe," she said to Laura, "I've got it. You just spread those pretty little lips of yours and let him slide up in you."

Laura nodded, with what looked like a mixture of hesitancy and excitement on her face. Straddling me with a knee on either side, she spread her lips with both hands and lowered herself down. I felt the wet heat of her pussy as soon as it touched my dick -- she was beyond ready for this.

"That's it, yeah, that's fucking HOT," Kate exclaimed as my dick disappeared inside of Laura. And holy shit, I thought Kate was tight, but Laura was BEYOND tight. If it wasn't for the fact that she was absolutely sopping wet, it probably would've been almost painful to slide in. No matter what, it was gonna be slow going.

"Mmmmm," Laura moaned as she took all of me inside of her. She began gently swaying back and forth, causing a rocking motion that sort of squeezed my dick inside of her. Not exactly orthodox or something I would've expected, but fuck me if it didn't feel utterly glorious.

As Laura swayed, Kate climbed on my face. Pulling her thong aside, I looked back from her pussy and saw her butthole, which looked like it still had a little bit of recovery to do -- but that was wholly understandable after Jake's plundering of the booty the night before. As my wife started making out with Laura, instead of going for her pussy, I started licking her butthole, which was also still pretty sensitive given the way she gasped when my tongue touched it.

Okay, I thought, that'll do. As I licked her butthole, I brought my right hand up and slid my middle finger inside of her. Crooking the tip forward, I started rubbing her G-spot in time with the tongue swirls around her rosebud.

"Oh my fuck," she moaned, her words muffled by Laura's breasts, where she had now buried her face. Meanwhile, Laura had begun a gentle riding motion, bouncing a little bit now, moving up and down on my dick. I could tell she was heading toward the O-Train when I looked out between Kate's legs and saw the puffy pink nipples capping Laura's tits having become rock hard. I was getting close too, feeling the familiar sensation of an orgasm brewing -- but I wasn't anywhere near ready for that to happen yet.

Pushing Kate off of my face, I lifted Laura off of my dick and stood up. "Bedroom." I pointed toward the stairs.

Kissing one another, they obliged, heading for the stairs, Kate's thong still askew. They bounced and jiggled up the stairs and I followed, my granite-like erection swaying as I went.

When I reached the bedroom, they were making out on the bed, Laura lying on top of Kate, and that was exactly what I wanted. Positioning myself at the end of the bed, I lined my cock up with my wife's pussy, and slid it in. I fucked her for exactly 100 strokes, then pulled out, eliciting a groan of disappointment -- but a simultaneous sigh of delight sounded from Laura as I slid my cock into her. Another 100 strokes followed, Laura's tightness beginning to subside just the tiniest amount but still causing me to take a slower pace than with Kate.

At 100, I pulled out of Laura, and she actually looked back and snapped, "Hey!" I just shrugged as I slid my dick back into my wife, but I decided to help Laura out a little bit and slid a finger into her pussy. As I did that, I bent down and started tonguing her butthole. I had no pretensions that I would be getting my dick in that ass that particular day, but I could always try, right?

"Mmmm," was the noise I got from her. Fuck yeah. "Ooooh, I like that, but I don't think I'm ready for a dick in my butt." Well, fuck.

"Don't worry, baby," Kate groaned, as I had lost count of my strokes and was getting her ever closer to orgasm. "You can fuck my ass any time you want."

I grinned. "Believe me, I will," I replied as I pulled out of her. "Laura, turn around."

Laura immediately complied, getting in a 69 position with Kate, who was licking Laura's pussy before she even stopped moving. Laura groaned, bending her neck down to return the favor on Kate. Meanwhile, I got up on the bed and knelt behind Laura, sliding my dick back into her.

It didn't seem like she was going to get any looser, so I just established as quick a rhythm as I could. I thrust in and out, with Kate reaching up to stroke my balls as I did so. She felt my balls start to pulse as I got close to coming, and slid her hand back, gently inserting one finger into my ass.

She started massaging my prostate as I fucked Laura, and I knew this orgasm was going to be one for the books. I was now pounding Laura as hard as her tight pussy would let me, with her yelping into Kate's pussy. Kate was still licking her, and she suddenly collapsed partway, her body dropping fully on top of Kate's. I didn't miss a beat, continuing to pound her, her howls of orgasm filling the house.