Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Switch!"

Marilyn slid off my dick, causing me to groan in dismay. As soon as she was off, Kate was there to slide the condom off my dick, and began rolling a new one down. Karen didn't move off of my face, though, and with my concentration returning to me, I attacked her ass with a renewed gusto, her moans being my reward for so doing.

"Hey, Karen, stop being a greedy bitch!" I heard Marilyn exclaim. "It's my turn!"

Karen flopped down on the bed next to me. "Fine," she pouted. "Guess you play with my sister's ass now while you fuck mine.

I propped myself up on my elbows. "I'm sorry, say what now?"

Marilyn shrugged. "I don't really like having my ass eaten, but I do like having it played with, so..." She pointed at my wife, who was holding...

"Anal beads?" I asked. "Where did those come from?"

She shrugged. "Adam and Eve," she replied, "like pretty much every other toy we have."

"Why is this the first time I've seen them?"

Kate grinned a very naughty grin. "Oh, I may have bought them specifically for our little adventure here, after Marilyn briefed me on her enjoyment of them."

I shook my head. My fucking wife. You know what Alexander Hamilton says at the end of Hamilton, about "best of wives and best of women"? Yeah, that's Kate.

As I got up on my knees, Karen and Marilyn knelt next to each other on the bed. I knelt behind Karen, positioning my freshly re-condomed dick at her well licked butthole. Feeling it against her sphincter, she pushed back against me, and then relaxed, allowing about a half inch into her. She repeated that several times, with me thrusting a little bit further forward each time. It took about a minute, but I rather quickly found myself buried balls deep inside this young woman's ass. "Oh, my God, I feel so full," she gasped. She turned and looked at me over her shoulder. "Isn't anal the fucking best?"

"You have NO idea," I replied, slowly sliding back out of her. As I began to develop a rhythm of fucking Karen, my wife handed me the lubed-up anal beads. Continuing to pound away at the lithe little soldier's ass, I reached over and slid the first one into Marilyn's butthole. It went easily, as did the next few. It wasn't until I reached the fourth one that I began to encounter some resistance, telling me that Marilyn was no stranger to objects of some size up her ass.

As I continued to gently push beads into Marilyn's ass, Karen was beginning to push back against me, trying to bury my dick deeper into her ass with each thrust. She was furiously masturbating as she did so, and then I felt her butthole clench around my cock.

I knew she was about to collapse in the throes of a powerful orgasm, so I abandoned the anal beads inside of Marilyn and pushed as far forward as I could go into Karen's ass and leaned forward, staying with her as she cried out and spasmed as she came. "Oh fuck!" she wailed, her ass continuing to contract and relax around my cock. Just as she was beginning to come down from her orgasm --

"Switch!"

My cock slid smoothly out of Karen's ass, and as soon as it did so, Kate was there to remove the condom and replace it with a fresh one. Marilyn had rolled over on her back and was slowly pulling out the anal beads, a look of bliss on her face as she did so. I positioned myself in front of her, then without warning plunged my dick deep into her pussy -- just for a few strokes. "Hey, that's cheating!" she moaned, objecting despite the look on her face.

I grinned and pulled back out. I grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs, propping her feet against my shoulders, and positioned my dick at her back door. As I began to push in, I looked over and noticed Karen still lying prone, legs akimbo, copious amounts of fluid leaking from her pussy onto our bed. "You alright there, Karen?" I asked as half of my shaft was swallowed by her sister's asshole.

"Just peachy," she mumbled. Kate and I looked amusedly at each other, and then Kate crawled onto the bed behind Karen. As I pulled out of Marilyn's asshole and gently began to push back in, Kate spread Karen's legs, got her face right up by her pussy, and began to gently lick.

Clearly still on the edge of orgasm, Karen almost immediately began trembling. "Oh my God!" she moaned, burying her face in a pillow as Kate lapped up juices from her pussy. I was balls-deep in one Japanese-American twin's ass, my wife eating the other out -- this was fucking glorious.

As I stood there, dick buried in Marilyn's ass, watching my wife go to town on Karen's pussy, Marilyn snapped her fingers. "Hey, Marine!" she said. "My sister's clearly in good hands. I need you to fucking pound my ass as hard as you can."

Well, THAT caught my attention. "Roger that," I replied, and pulling back, I slammed my dick into her asshole as hard as I could, causing her to yelp. I stopped -- "Are you alright?"

"That was pleasure, not pain!" she exclaimed. "Fuck my ass hard, motherfucker!"

Goddamn. Okay, not a problem. Grabbing her waist, I repositioned her so that her butthole was pointed more upward, then I leaned forward, bending her legs a little further back, and absolutely started to pile drive her ass. I slammed into her over and over, and she started shouting. "YEAH! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK ME! HARDER!"

Now, I don't know if she was just imitating porn, or if that was really what she was feeling, but it caused my wife to look up from her lunch of continuously coming Asian pussy and raise her eyebrows at Marilyn. Without even saying a word, she leaned over to her bedside table, opened the drawer, and pulled out the custom dildo she had made modeled on my dick before my last deployment, and handed it to me.

I didn't say a single word to Marilyn, but instead, just handed her the dildo. Without even thinking about it, she plunged it into her pussy and began to fuck herself with it furiously while I fucked her ass. "FUUUUUCK!" she howled. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK --"

Both my wife and Karen were now watching in astonishment, my wife flushed from her belly button to her forehead as she rubbed her clit, watching the brazen display of depravity. Her lips parted, and I could see her starting to pant, a sure sign that she was approaching orgasm, as Marilyn came furiously over, and over, and over again --

And then the alarm went off, breaking everybody's concentration. "Uhhhhh... time," Kate breathed shakily.

I pulled out of Marilyn's ass as she continued to yelp and writhe, still fucking herself with the dildo. "I still haven't come," I pointed out.

"My right eye and I would beg to differ," Karen said amusedly, looking up at me with a face covered in pure bliss.

"You men and your fucking jizz," my wife said mockingly. "Don't worry, you're going to come. Go get your dick cleaned up. I have something I want to talk to the girls about real quick."

"Fine, fine," I replied, marching off toward the bathroom and pulling the condom off as I went.

When I reemerged five minutes later, a warm washcloth and soap having been taken to my dick to remove even the slightest possibility of anything from one of the girls' asses ending up anywhere else, I found a most interesting sight -- Karen lying on her back on our bed, Marilyn lying on top of her, the two of them making out, and Kate finger-fucking both of them. "Ah, glad to see you've decided to join us," Kate remarked.

"I'm glad to have joined you based on what I'm seeing," I replied. "What's going on here?"

"So glad you asked," she said. "So, our two young twins here have decided they're not quite done fucking you yet. What's going to happen now is that you're going to fuck them both for sixty seconds at a time, switching back and forth for a total of twelve minutes. Then, you're going to fuck my ass until you come."

I nodded approvingly. "I like the sound of that," I said, and smiled. "Does sound a little familiar."

"One might think," she replied, "but the difference is... you don't have to wear a condom."

Now THAT stopped me in my tracks. "I don't?" I couldn't believe it. "But I always..."

"We're both on the pill," Karen said.

"And we're both completely clean," Marilyn added.

"And since you just had a clean STD test a couple of days ago, guess what?" my wife chimed in.

I grinned so widely it hurt my face. "Raw dog time," I said approvingly.

Without waiting, I moved to the bed, knelt in front of the girls, and slid my cock into Marilyn's now-gaping pussy. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she moaned as I powered all the way in.

My wife smiled and started the timer as I pounded Marilyn. After that, every sixty seconds, I would slip out of one of the girls and into the other, and whichever one I wasn't fucking, I was fingering. Over the next twelve minutes, they both came two more times, and when I finally pulled out of Karen at the end of the time, they both looked completely exhausted and completely satisfied. I myself had to mentally hold myself back from coming for the last four minutes, and I am quite certain that both girls ended up with copious amounts of precum inside of them, so it's a good thing they're both on the pill.

"My turn," Kate said, pushing me over onto my back. Using the mix of precum and fluid from Karen and Marilyn's pussies, she jacked me off for a few strokes, and then, straddling me, slid me into her pussy, reverse cowgirl. She moaned with pleasure as I slid into her, rubbing her clit as she took me all the way inside and began to rock back and forth. She had quite clearly been on the edge of an orgasm for quite some time, because she began to come almost immediately, and once again, I found myself almost being pushed over the edge. To prevent myself from erupting too soon, I lifted her off of me. "What?!" she objected, almost a wail of disappointment at the interruption of her orgasm.

I said nothing, but just scooted her a little forward, and she immediately knew what I was doing. Reaching back, she grabbed my dick, lined it up with her asshole, and slid down, my thoroughly lubricated cock sliding into her asshole, itself already pretty well stretched out from having the buttplug in and having had my cock in it a couple of hours before.

Kate leaned back, bracing herself with her hands on the bed, and began to move up and down, pushing her asshole onto my cock and then pulling it off again. As she did so, Karen and Marilyn came out of their post-orgasmic stupor and got up, one kneeling on either side of us. Marilyn grabbed the dildo of my cock and slid it into Kate's pussy, and Karen leaned down and began to lick her clit.

"AHHHHHH..." Kate moaned as her body was wracked by an enormous orgasm. "OH FUCK. OH GOD. OH MY GOD. THIS IS INCREDIBLE."

I just looked up at her and grinned, thinking, If you like the way this feels, just wait until there's something even bigger in your pussy while I'm in your ass.

Just watching this unbelievable display of pure filthy sex on my wife's part would've been enough to push me over the edge on its own, but with her asshole wrapped around my cock, sliding up and down it, I found myself approaching orgasm at warp speed. Finally, still grasping her waist, I dug my fingers in as what felt like a cum grenade went off in my dick, a veritable fountain exploding into her ass as the pent-up orgasm of the last hour or so fucking these two gorgeous young women finally went off.

"HRGHHHAH FURGHHSG FUCK," I growled, animal like, as I just pumped jet after jet of hot jizz into Kate's ass. She slid down to envelop me, balls deep, as I continued to twitch. Marilyn slid the dildo out of Kate's pussy, and she and Karen both sat down, one on either side of us, as my breathing returned to normal.

Kate slid off of me and rolled over on her back, white goo immediately beginning to leak from her butthole. Not one to miss an opportunity, Karen dived in, licking up my cum and taking it into her mouth as it slowly oozed out of my wife's ass. Finally, when she had a mouthful, she turned to Marilyn, and opening her mouth, let it slide onto her sister's tongue, and Marilyn then swallowed it.

"Fucking Christ," I uttered, almost mentally unable to process everything I had seen and experienced that day -- and the wild thing was, it was only 2:30. The best was yet to come.

Marilyn and Karen both excused themselves to go shower in the guest bedroom and Kate left to go clean up. I must've dozed off, and when I came to, Marilyn was in her Air Force uniform and kissing me on the cheek. "This was amazing, sir," she said with a smile. "Happy anniversary."

And then she was gone. But I heard low voices talking in the kitchen -- Karen and Kate discussing something. I couldn't make out what was going on, but a moment later, Karen walked into the bedroom, still stark naked. Without saying a word, she knelt between my legs, took my cock into her mouth, and started sucking. One would've thought it would take me a moment to get it up, given how many times I had already come that day, but one would've thought incorrectly. With Karen's oral ministrations, I was hard again inside of a minute, and then, with a very pleased smile on her face, she straddled me, guided the head of my dick to her pussy, and slid all the way down onto me once more.

Without saying a word, she leaned down against me, resting her head just below mine, her 32Bs pressing against my chest. She started a gentle rhythm of lifting her ass up and bringing it back down, my dick sliding about halfway out of her pussy each time. As her breathing grew more uneven, her rhythm grew a little faster, and I could tell she was getting close once more. Her soft moans were told me that she was about to have yet another orgasm, and her pussy began to clench around my dick as she did so.

Well, that was about all I could take, because I felt myself somehow about to boil over yet again. "Karen..." I said softly. "Karen... I... I'm about to..."

She put a finger to my lips. "In me," she gasped.

In her?!

"But..."

"Ma'am said."

Oh fuck. And that was all it took. Grasping Karen's tiny waist, I pushed myself as deep into her as I could go as my orgasm took over, my dick pumping its latest load into her twenty year old pussy, fully with Kate's permission.

As we both came down from orgasm, she continued to lie on top of me, my dick still inside of her. After a couple of moments, though, my dick softened, and came out of her, our combined juices following and running down my balls onto our bedsheets.

Karen reached her hand back, stuck a finger into her pussy, and came back with a dollop of cum, which she licked off of her finger. "Mmmm," she said with a smile. Then, she kissed me, and hopped off, cum continuing to leak down the inside of leg as she made her way to the bathroom.

When she came out a few minutes later, she too was in uniform. I was still basically paralyzed from the number of orgasms I had already had so far that day. She sat next to me on the bed. "I've had a lot of sex in my life," she said, "but I don't think I've ever had any as good as I did today."

With that, she leaned down and kissed me again, this time a fully open mouthed kiss. This was something Kate and I usually didn't do, but given the circumstances, I thought, what the hell, and reciprocated. I could taste Kate's pussy on Karen's lips, as well as a little bit of my own cum, and had I not been wholly exhausted, that might've been enough to get my dick hard again. Breaking off the kiss, Karen leaned over to my soft dick, and gently lifting it, kissed its head. Then she looked at me. "Bye, sir," she said, smiling coquettishly.

And then, she, too was gone.

A few minutes after she left, Kate came back into the bedroom, a look on her face like she had conquered Mount Everest. "Good anniversary, yes?" she said.

I just nodded, pretty sure that my face was just a look of pure happiness. "It's gonna get better, though," I told her with a grin.

She just smiled and shook her head. "Holy fuck," she breathed. "If you say that, I can only imagine what tonight's gonna be like."

Kate crawled into the bed and cuddled up next to me. "I set the alarm for 4:00," she said. "We can take an hour's nap, and get up in more than enough time to make it to Spanigo's."

"Sounds good," I said sleepily, and before I dozed off, the last thing I remembered was my wife's hand wrapped around my dick.

The alarm went off at 4:00, but despite having virtually impossible to get reservations, I kind of didn't want to get out of bed. However, the second alarm then went off, one guaranteed to get my attention -- Kate's lips on my cock. It rapidly hardened as she took me into her mouth, and she gave it one, two, three good pumps into her throat -- and then lifted her head off, smiled at me, and got off the bed, heading for the bathroom. "Hey!" I protested.

She looked back at me over her shoulder and wiggled her ass. "We'll be late, lover," she said, smiling coquettishly.

Grumbling, I got out of bed and followed her to the bathroom, where I found her starting to wash her face, slightly bent over the sink. Well, two can play this game, I thought to myself. Grabbing her hips, I bent her over a little more and sank my still hard dick into her surprisingly still wet pussy. She groaned as I gave it one, two, three good pumps into her pussy -- and then I pulled out, moving over to my sink to start shaving.

She looked over at me, a look of true offense on her face. "That wasn't very nice," she pouted.

I shrugged. "We'll be late, lover."

Kate narrowed her eyes and frowned at me. "Oh will we." Reaching a hand over, she grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. "I bet you could make it quick."

I almost laughed. "After as many times as I've come today? Come on."

"No," she replied, "YOU come on... me."

Well, what the hell, why not give it the old college try. "Alright."

She raised her eyebrows. "Alright?"

"Yep, alright," I said, and before she could react, I had bodily picked her up around the waist. She squealed in delight as I lowered her to the shower rug, and then as quickly as I had done that, I slid into her and began fucking her ferociously. Wrapping an arm around each of her thighs, I pushed them back, toward her head, leaning forward and begin to pile drive fuck her. "Oh oh oh oh oh!" escaped from her lips with each thrust.

She must've sensed that this was indeed going to be a quickie, because she started playing with her clit in order to make sure that she got off. "Oh God yes," she sighed, as an orgasm began sweeping through her body.

I have to say, one of the sexiest things I have ever seen in my life is the look on my wife's face as she comes, even when it's a smaller orgasm like this one. And that, along with the sensation of her pussy clenching around my dick, was enough for me. I felt the first burst of cum moving out rapidly, and just before it burst forth, I pulled out, aiming my dick at Kate's chest, and stroking until the entire load -- small though it was -- erupted onto her tits.

"Mmmm," she said, reaching up to rub the sticky white fluid on her breasts, while still rubbing her clit. Thinking she would try to lift it off, I was instead surprised when she kept rubbing it, until it was rubbed in all over her tits, leaving a slight shine across the flesh.

As I helped her stand back up, I asked, "Are you planning to leave that on your tits?"

"I was thinking I might," she replied. "Just a notice, both pheremonally and visually, to anybody who looks that I belong to you and you to me."

Well, THAT was fucking hot.

What was even hotter was the dress she was wearing when she came down to the living room 25 minutes later. The bright red dress was incredibly short, just barely coming down past the bottom of her ass cheeks -- it would almost certainly give onlookers a show if she were to bend over. And up top, a deep V that plunged far enough down that it exposed her navel. Obviously, no bra, and I had to wonder --