Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Kate's finger up my ass was having exactly the effect she intended. As my orgasm got closer to arrival, a vein started pounding in my forehead, and I started developing tunnel vision. I dug my fingers into Laura's asscheeks, withdrawing nearly my full length and pounding it back into her over and over again, and finally, I thrust my dick into her as far as I could go, and it felt like a goddamn cum volcano erupted out of the head. I must've ejaculated fifteen times into her as Kate kept up the prostate massage.

When I finally stopped coming, I slowly pulled out, and when my dick came out of Laura's pussy, a veritable river of cum followed it. Opening her mouth wide, Kate caught as much of it as she could, with some splashing onto her lips. When it stopped flowing, she sat up and started tongue fucking Laura's pussy, retrieving as much of my cum as she could.

I could tell that Laura was still in the throes of orgasm as Kate cleaned my cum out of her pussy, but when Kate stopped, she finally started to come down. "Fuuuuuuck," she sighed, as she rolled off of Kate and lay on the bed, lying spread eagle, the last of my cum leaking out onto what had been fresh bedsheets the night before.

I sat back on the bed, absolutely stunned at the events of the last thirty hours. I had fucked a soldier, a sailor, an airman, and a Marine. Having tallied it up that morning, I had now come nine times since the morning before -- once in my wife's pussy, once on a Marine's tits, once on a soldier's face, once in my wife's ass, once in that same soldier's pussy, once on my wife's tits, again in my wife's ass, once in my wife's mouth, and now in my wife's ex-girlfriend's pussy. I was at a loss for words.

"Cat got your tongue?" my wife asked, teasingly.

"Uh. Pussy, so close enough," I responded, as cleverly as my brain would allow at the moment.

I lay down, Laura and Kate both moving up the bed on either side of me to cuddle with me. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

By the time I woke up, it was dark out. Kate was sitting next to me in the bed, looking at her phone. "Hello, sleepyhead," she said, grinning.

"Laura gone?" I asked, fatigue coloring my voice.

"Yeah, but not before she fingered and licked me to a phenomenal orgasm," Kate replied. "I'm definitely looking forward to having her in town."

I smiled. "We'll have to have her over more often." Then I paused. "You know, I noticed something when I was fucking her. She was super, super tight, like to the point that I wasn't sure if I was going to get in at first. Also, she didn't seem terribly certain about what she was doing in the beginning. I mean, don't get me wrong, she was GREAT, but..."

Kate looked at me curiously. "You don't think..."

"I think that was her first time with a man, Kate."

Kate looked stunned, then started laughing. "You know, that actually makes sense." Without explaining, she just looked at me and grinned. "And since you didn't get to take mine, I think it's only appropriate that you got to take my ex-girlfriend's V-card."

"What a weekend," I said. "Although, if you were trying to have me fuck the entire Department of Defense, you missed the Space Force."

Kate snorted and rolled her eyes. "Darling, when they start acting like a real branch of the military, then I'll find you a space cadet to fuck."

MONDAY

Well, as great as the weekend was, it had to end, and so Monday morning, I was back in the office at the squadron. There was no time for any tomfoolery that morning, and so I left the house with just a kiss goodbye from Kate.

Around 0930, Captain Lorde, the H&S company commander, stuck his head in my office. "Hey, sir, you got time to say hi to the new Chaps?"

"Sure," I replied, looking up from my paperwork. "Bring him on-"

And Chaplain Laura Elliott walked into my office. "-in."

"Mike?" she said, surprised.

"Lau- uh, Chaplain Elliott," I said. "Pleasure to see you again."

"Oh, y'all already know each other!" Captain Lorde said. "Okay, great! Hey, sir, I need to get back downstairs, so I'll leave you and Chaps to talk and for you to sign her check in sheet, alright?"

"Not a problem, Captain," I said. "Close the door on your way out?"

"Yes, sir," he replied, shutting the door behind him as he left.

Laura sat down across from me. "Well, this is a surprise," I said.

She nodded. "Agreed."

"It won't cause any problems, your relationship with Kate, and now I guess me, right?"

She shook her head. "Not on my end, sir."

"Okay." I sighed. "I think we'll be alright then. You have your check in sheet?"

Laura handed the sheet over, and as I signed, I said, "So, this may be the awkward question of the year, but was last night your first time with a man?"

She blushed bright red as I looked up from the sheet. "Yeeeeeesss," she said slowly. "Was it that obvious?"

"It really wasn't," I assured her. "It's just that when you've had sex with as many women as I've had, you really can tell levels of experience, and while I could definitely tell you have lots of experience with women, I could also tell that your experience with men was limited at best."

"Yeah," she said with a sigh. "I mean, I dated guys in high school, gave lots of blowjobs, but I just wasn't ready to have sex, but then in college, I dated girls almost exclusively. I didn't date hardly at all in seminary -- just no time -- and then, once I was out serving a church, it was almost impossible to date. Same with living shipboard. And so, I found myself at 29 years old with never having had sex with a man. When I found out I was coming to the same place as Kate, I gave her a call, and in the course of our talking, somehow that came up. That was when she offered the threesome, and I thought, what the hell. I know I can trust Kate, and if I can trust her, I can probably trust you. Might as well get it over with."

I nodded. "I get it," I said. "Did you enjoy it?"

Laura grinned. "Now THAT I know was obvious."

I smiled back. "It sure was."

With that, there was a knock at the door. "Come in!"

Much to my surprise, there stood Captain Midleton, the S-4 officer -- with Sergeant Flores right behind him. "Sir, wanted to bring Sergeant Flores by," he said. "She's the new S-4 chief, and I just wanted to introduce her."

"Super, Captain Midleton," I replied. "Laura, uh, Chaplain Elliott, I'm glad to have you onboard, and I'm sure that we'll continue to, uh, do good work together."

"Yes, Mi -- sir," she replied, looking flustered, reaching out to shake my hand. She then turned and left.

Captain Midleton was oblivious to it all, leaving Sergeant Flores to talk to me, and shutting the door on his way out. After the door shut, she just smiled devilishly and looked at me. "You fucked Chaps, didn't you, sir?"

I sighed, sinking back down into my seat. "Yes, Sergeant Flores, yes, I did."

She shook her head, her grin growing bigger as she sat down across from me and set her check in sheet on my desk. "You are a dirty, dirty boy, sir."

"I suppose you could say that." I signed the paper and handed it over. "Any questions?"

"Just one, sir," she said. "When am I gonna get to fuck you and that smoking hot wife of yours again?"

"Um."

Before I could say anything else, she had stood up and walked behind my desk. Reaching down, she grabbed my dick, which had grown completely hard in spite of myself. "I think the answer's probably going to be soon," she purred into my ear. Kissing my cheek, she took the check in sheet, and then walked to the door. "I'll see you around, sir," she said, running her tongue over her lips as she opened the door. Then she was gone.

Well, this could be a problem.

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. The people and events are loosely based on real people and events, but they have been heavily fictionalized, with names having been changed to protect the innocent.

Yes, I am aware that the activities described herein are a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. However, it seems to me that the USMC and the military writ large have much more important things to deal with than sexual activity between consenting adults.

Also, like I said, it's all fictionalized.

Hope you've enjoyed the story!