All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary'

by ms.read

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Wife_PleaserWife_Pleaserover 14 years ago
Enjoyed My Read

Ms.read, I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed my listen. That's right, like the male character in this story, I too, am blind. I use talking software to listen to Literotica. I can't say that I have ever heard of anyone posting a story about someone with impaired vision before. Thank you for submitting this story and good luck in the contest. By the way, I've added you as one of my many favorite authors.

Take Care!

W_P

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
This was a nice switch,

a loving husband and wife. I liked it, but not quite enough to give it more than a four. I will say one negative thing; the flashback to their first time was done rather confusingly.

TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyover 14 years ago
Great Story for the contest

Great story for the contest. Lovely summer romance. The flashback was a bit confusing. Maybe a section break would help. I loved that the characters were visually impaired. Wonderful tender story.

TE999TE999over 14 years ago
Short...and sweet

A clever and tender little tale that packed a lot of character development and plot into some well chosen words. You could feel the love between the characters. Nicely done. Good luck in the contest.

penandpaperpenandpaperover 14 years ago
Well Chosen Words

This is very good. I must say, each word was well chosen and the character development, or more specifically, the love between the two characters was outstandingly evolved. I must disagree with two other posters who stated the flashback was confusing. You had appropriate transitions to alert the reader. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That

Was very good, my wife and I had a great courtship, we love to relive some early memories, Thanks.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
good luck!

i liked your story and the way that the longstanding relationship between your characters is clear.

just a quick comment on some of the comments others have made... i didn't really struggle with understanding the flashbacks so much as felt that they caused you to skip away from your present tense action too quickly. i would love to see this story fleshed out a little.

thanks for sharing and good luck in the contest!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Very nicely done

Very enjoyable story. Loved so many details, including the blind hubby. Careful with the global replace. Changing Rob to Owen throughout the story ended up with a "thOwenbing" deep in her womb. An error I've made enough times to recognize immediately. Still enjoyed this story immensely - Good luck in the contest.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Sexy

Great story. Good luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous