Happy Birthday

Story Info
Birthday Blow Job.
1.4k words
4.22
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I asked you what you wanted for your birthday, I never expected you to say, "blowjob!"

You know it's not my favourite thing to do, but I understand you like me to spend time down there. So, for your birthday, I will wait 'till you get out of the shower and just before you reach for the remote control and switch on the game. Then, I will ask you to sit on the bed, blocking your view of the TV as I crouch on all fours naked in front of you, my boobs hanging under me wobbling as I approach your warm and damp body, your lower half still wrapped snuggly in your towel.

I slowly strip away the towel like a banana skin to reveal one leg then the other. Looking down, I see your early arousal. My fingers trace down your soft skin from your tummy to the tip of your penis--the semi-hard curve growing at my caress.

My body shuffles itself between your legs, your legs parting to give me the room to move in close to you. I try to make my lips as soft as I can. I then lean in to flick the tip of your cap, lapping it like a cat along the edges of your helm.

My fingernails track your shape, moving slowly along your hip bone. Next, you feel me scratching my nails along the top of your thigh between your hip and your leg before moving down your leg. Then, at your ankle, you feel an abrupt U-turn, and I send my nails upwards along your inner portion of your calf, your knee, inner thigh and then with an outstretched finger swirling around your balls, tracing the ridges and ripples long your tightening sack.

My tongue continues to trace your helmet along the edges of its phallus, and then as I purse my lips and kiss you tip my hand cups your balls. My tongue whirls down the underside of your shaft. My fingers roll your balls between my digits like a set of Chinese Medicine balls. I am curling my fingers around their shape as I look up and glance at your closed eyes, your teeth biting your bottom lip as you enjoy my playful advances.

I hear a low moan of pleasure, and my resolve returns as I feel the weight of your nuts grow as you grind down on my hand.

My tongue finds the perfect salty pearl of precum at the entrance to your meatus. I lap it up, and the brackish pearl makes me salivate as I feel it take over my palate.

My hand moves up to grasp your girth, and as I hold your cock upright, I take your smooth helmet into my mouth. My tongue works over the tip under the pressure of a long hard suck. I watch as the warmth of my mouth around your shaft makes you roll your eyes back in your head once again. Your back arches a little under me as you try and get me to take more of you into my mouth.

"Not yet," I tell you.

Holding your penis in my hand, I run my flat tongue along the underside of your shape, tasting your sex. I can see the veins in your shaft fill and start to protrude under the skin. The apex of my tongue traces the veins along your length. Up, then down, and up again. Returning to the head, I engulf your cock in my mouth, taking in our helmet and the following inch. I build up the pressure by sucking you into my mouth. My tongue circles your sensitive head again before sliding you out of my mouth.

I firmly grasp your erect cock at its base, in full command of this situation. Then, wetting my lips with my tongue before wrapping them around your penis, I move slowly up and down, my hand following my mouth, giving you a slow blowjob and hand job simultaneously!

You arch back again, signalling you want it faster. So, I move my mouth up and down your shaft, my hand giving you quick, firm tugs right behind my lips. I can taste your saline savouriness in my mouth. Your girth pulls my lips forward and back as I ascend and descend your shape. Taking more and more of you in with every plunge, I finally lower myself down you as far as I dare.

I pull up and slide my hands down off your cock, finding your balls. I let my palms press them. My fingertips find the smooth skin between your balls and your bum. Pushing as hard as I can in this space, this 'no man's land' you raise your leg to give me greater access to your body. Groaning with pleasure, I am excited to see how much you're enjoying your birthday present!

As my other hand moves back to pull your penis gently, I take your foot and place it firmly on the bed. Your balls hang below, and I take one tenderly into my mouth. My warm mouth sucks in one testicle as my fingers press harder between your legs. The other hand moves to jerk your cock up and down loosely.

The back of my finger traces up your crack and over your arsehole, then returns to your balls. Massaging the now wet balls as it joins in with the fingers running up and down your shaft.

I shift down in the bed and lower myself so that I can run my tongue down over your balls, down the perineum and rim the hole of your arse. Gasping, you push back against me, raising your hips as I stick the tip of my tongue into you. I look up and give you a wry smile as my hands move up and down your shaft. My hand moves to bull your balls up as I run my tongue along your arse hole once more. My tip slipping between your cheeks and back into the darkness of your rectum.

I jerk faster, and as I do, I trace your bum, balls and then the shaft. I raise myself to move up your shape, and then I take you deep into my mouth. Your hands run through my hair as I move faster up and down your cock. My hand follows my mouth and jerks you firmly. My other hand's fingers circle your bum hole, teasing you not in not out, just at the entrance of your anus.

The combined playful actions make you even harder, and I can feel your shaft grow in my mouth as I move along its shape.

Sensing how close to your orgasm you are, I contemplate stopping, but it is your birthday, so I soldier on as I tighten one hand around your balls, grasping them between thumb and forefinger and squeezing them. Your balls are on one side of the grip as the shaft I jerk is on the other. The tightness of my grip constricts the flow of blood and cum. I have a desire to feel your load shoot into my mouth in one heavy explosion.

Your hands move to my head, and you start to guide my head down onto you faster.

My other hand continues to pull you as I feel your cock start to pulse. I sense your balls contract as your cock burns to release its contents. Then you shudder vigorously, your legs tightening and your hips pressing your cock into my mouth. I continue to bob my head along with your throbbing spear.

I release my grip, and your warm seed floods my mouth in a hot, powerful spurt. Your load fills my mouth, and I hold my mouth tight around your shaft, letting your heat engulf you. Releasing my mouths grip on your rod slowly, you feel warm cum run down your cock. My hand keeps moving up and down, massaging the fresh lubrication into your skin. My fingers glide over your shaft as the pulsing on my hand slows -- a final long suck on your tip as I swallow the remanence of your orgasm.

I look up to see you staring back at me as I whisper, "Happy Birthday," before kissing your tip again with a wink.

Thank you so much, S, for letting me write this for you and your man DC

The writer, Joe Laurenson, asserts himself as the creator and writer of this material. (01 January 2021)