Happy Birthday

Story Info
Little real estate surprise.
1.3k words
4.43
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandito53
Bandito53
5 Followers

One more house to show and then I can go home. I can't say today was a bad day, but it seemed to be getting longer and longer as it went along. November 5th, my 30th birthday and I was riding down a suburban American back road in the snow, eating cheese crackers, and heading to a house I had been trying to sell for months. Everyone said it seemed like a great starter home, it just wasn't what they were looking for at the time. Truth was, it needed a lot of work and no one wanted to take the time or money to fix it up.

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed that I was the first car there. Actually, since it hadn't snowed in a week and there was no tire marks tell me it had been a while since anyone was here. I sat there a minute wondering if Mrs. Matthews was going to show, the call I received was vague to say the least. Sandra, my secretary, had called me earlier today and said that Mrs. Matthews was very interested in the house. That she wanted to meet me at the house at 4:30 this afternoon. I really didn't want to do another house today, but I wanted to really be rid of this house.

Doubt started to cloud my mind as I saw it was 4:53 by the clock on the dashboard. I really couldn't understand why anyone would pass up this house. The neighborhood was quiet and secluded, and it was located near everything you needed. Heck even the misses loved this house, but I was new to the real estate game and could barely afford the apartment we lived in, let alone a house payment.

Just then, I saw a curtain move inside the living room and got out to investigate. Slowly walking through the snow so I wouldn't get snow in my shoes I made it to the steps. The door was still locked, so I had to get out my key and carefully opened the door. At first I didn't see anything and continued to open the door. The first thing to hit me was the heat pouring out the door onto my face; the electricity wasn't on so the house should be cold. As I opened the door fully and could see into the living room and down the hall to the family room, I saw that the fireplace in the family room was roaring with life. Great, all I need is squatters in this house; they probably broke a window getting in too damn it.

"Hey, I don't know who you are, but if you leave now I won't call the police!"

I closed the door and headed down the hallway, as I got closer to the family room I noticed a shag rug had been spread out on the floor close to the fireplace. Well, if it is squatters they know how to live it up. Just then I more sensed then heard a movement behind me and I turned around quickly, but not quick enough. I was knocked down onto the soft shag rug, and immediately began to wrestle my way up without any effect. That's when I realized the person on top of me wasn't alone. My hands were suddenly brought up above my head and tied together. The person on top of me then lifted and at that moment I realized who she was. She was Candy Matthews, my wife's best friend, it all started to fit together.

"Candy, what are you doing, why did you set this up?" I said starting to babble. She just put her finger to my lips and said,"Shhh."

With that she stood up and that's when I saw the other person. I didn't know who she was, but she was every bit as beautiful as Candy.

"Greg, this is Vikki, Vikki this is Greg"

She said my name with the most beautiful and yet devilish smile, it made my groin take notice. I still couldn't move my hands, but I didn't seem to care anymore.

"Hello Vikki, so what's with the fireplace and the rug?" I said, already starting to form ideas of my own in my head.

"Well," Candy said, "We couldn't very well dress like this if it was cold in here."

And with that both of them dropped there coats to show me that they were completely naked.

"Shanna wishes you a happy birthday," Vikki said almost matching Candy's lustful look.

"Where is my wife anyway?" I asked looking around the room.

"Don't worry, she will get you at home, right now your all ours," they both said as the joined me once again on the floor.

Vikki, started by undoing my hands and helping me out of my suit jacket, tie, and dress shirt. Then Candy removed my shoes, Pants, and underwear. With my hands free I began exploring both there bodies at once.

"Uh...uh..Ah," Candy said, "If you don't keep your hands to yourself, we can tie you up again."

With that I lay back on the rug and just relaxed, and let them take control. Closing my eyes I felt warm lips start kissing my inner thighs working their way up to my semi hard cock. I shivered, but other then that I remained still. I kept my eyes closed until I felt something very soft running down my cheek heading for my chest. Taking a peek saw Vikki running a fully bloomed white rose down my chest and stopping just above my belly button and coming back up. I closed my eyes again taking in the sensations of Candy's lips as she finally kissed her way to the top of my now rock hard cock and slowly slipped it fully into her mouth, and of Vikki's continuous trips up and down my chest with that soft rose. She must have had several roses, because I could feel the petals coming off, but yet every peek I chanced I noticed a full white rose.

Candy continued the wonderful attention she devoted herself to, and it was being quite effective. I could feel my load building inside the base of my cock just waiting to flow out, but I was trying to concentrate on other things so the feeling would last longer.

I then noticed that Vikki was either out of roses, or she was ready for something else. She suddenly lifted up and placed her right breast into my mouth, and I began sucking immediately. After a few minutes, she pulled away and lowered both her breasts onto my face and I sucked both nipples in turn as they passed over my mouth.

I'm guessing this was to distract me so Candy could position herself over my cock and lower onto it till I fully penetrated her extremely wet pussy. It was then I feared I was going to lose my load, but I stopped everything until I regained control. I didn't realize how much it took to control it until Candy grabbed my hands, and removed them off of her legs so she could start her glorious ride. She felt really good as she got into a solid rhythm, and began moaning.

I had lost myself in the feeling, but I began wondering where Vikki was, so chancing a peek I looked up to see one of the most beautifully kept pussy's I had ever seen slowly being lowered onto my mouth. My tongue darted out and proceeded deep into that amazing pussy. Vikki seemed to approve, she started grinding against my face with the same rhythm as Candy. It didn't take long before we were all cumming, I lost track of who was moaning when, but when my load burst inside Candy, I knew it was her gasp of pleasure I heard. And Vikki's juices flowing all down my chin was a sign that she had gotten what she wanted...

That was almost the best birthday present I had ever received until after dinner that night when Shanna led me to the bedroom and you would never guess who was already there...

Bandito53
Bandito53
5 Followers