Happy Birthday, Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpecialK
SpecialK
11 Followers

"Ha ha! So I'm discovering!"

I get up from the couch and pull you up by your hands, leading you to the bedroom. You follow me complacently, your manhood leading your way.

Once in the bedroom I slip your new robe off your shoulders and push you backward toward the bed. You lie back and watch me.

I begin the leisurely and sensual task of removing my lingerie. I slowly shimmy the beige fabric up my thighs. You are transfixed as my brown haired womanhood appears. I continue to move the beige slip dress upwards and eventually over my head. I see you lick your lips as my soft, white, large breasts come into your view.

Walking to the bed in my naked glory, I caress my breasts, pushing them together, my nipples staring back at you.

I straddle you on the bed, facing you. I look into your eyes. You reach out your hands to fondle my globes, your thumb flicking across my sensitive nipples. I moan softly. You bend forward, seeking my nipples with your lips. I lean towards you cooperatively. I let out a sigh when your lips cover my left nipple and your tongue flicks across it. Then you provide the same attention to my right breast, massaging the left one with your hand.

I rock above you, your manhood between my thighs trying to work itself between the slit of my womanhood. I reach down and wrap my hand around your shaft, stroking it. Then I move it between my womanly lips, running the head along the entire slit and back, stimulating the both of us. I let your manhood remain between my lips, the head against my clit. I murmur softly about how much I love the way you feel between my thighs, which excites you more. I rock against you, your shaft sliding along my slit and stimulating my special spot. Finally I can bear no more of this sweet torture.

"I want to feel you deep inside me!" I say breathily. I raise my hips only enough to position you at the entrance to my moist, hot womanhood. I sink over you with an elongated moan, your manhood disappearing into me. Your moan accompanies mine as you relish in the feeling of my tight, hot, damp tunnel. I remain motionless for a moment, savoring the feel of you inside me. My muscles clenching periodically. Finally I begin to move, slowly, my pelvis rocking and your manhood is exposed to the air. I slip back down over you, inch by inch. The mood between us is relaxed and unhurried. We are both content to take our time with our lovemaking. You still fondle and suck at my breasts and I run my fingernails along your chest, teasing your nipples playfully. I rock against you slowly but deeply, wanting to elicit every possible iota of pleasure from your manhood. I begin to move a bit faster now, rubbing my clit against you with every downward stroke. You caress my thighs now, encouraging me. And you arch up, meeting my movements with your own. I can feel it, my orgasm. My stomach muscles begin to clench and I squirm over you. You fondle my breasts and look at my face. My eyes are closed and my face is contorted in pleasure. I whine within my throat and with one last downstroke, my orgasm courses through me with a quiver. I cry out and grip your shoulders with my hands. You hold my thighs with your hands and you can feel the muscles convulsing beneath your palms. My clenching and releasing pelvic muscles, meanwhile, are milking your manhood. It turns you on so much more to witness my explosive release. I collapse against your chest, the last electric shocks of pleasure coursing through me. I nuzzle and kiss your neck and you stroke my back and kiss my hair.

Then you roll us over so that my back is against the bed. It is your turn now. I look up at you from orgasm-drooped eyelids. You part my thighs and enter my womanhood with one determined stroke. All thoughts of slow, gentle lovemaking have disappeared and you pound into me with all your force. My vaginal muscles clench your shaft as it enters and exits. My legs have wrapped around your back. I arch my back and my breasts point naughtily up at you. You take one nipple in your mouth and nibble and suckle it teasingly. I wail like a kitten. You pound into me with a few more powerful thrusts and I can tell you are close to your climax. Your breathing is faster and you are making little grunts with each in stroke. Your manhood is twitching within me and in another moment I feel the first spurts of your climax within me. That is all it takes to put me over the edge again. We climax together, our lips meeting together and our tongues dancing. Your manhood quivers and spurts inside me and my womanhood clenches and squeezes out every drop.

Finally you collapse against me with a grunt, my legs still wrapped around you. Our tongues still dancing with each other. We lie together breathing heavily, our bodies content. Eventually you roll off me to the side and I snuggle next to you.

I rest my head against your chest. We lie there contentedly for awhile until I hear your stomach mumble. This reminds me that we haven't had dessert yet. I get up and drag you with me to the kitchen, both of us naked.

I've prepared strawberry shortcake for dessert and since it has been sitting in the fridge since late this afternoon, it is chilled and the whipped cream is a bit runny. I take it out of the fridge and look at you with a silly grin on my face. I take a spoon out of the cutlery drawer. I carry the serving dish and the spoon over to the table and pull out a chair and sit down. You sit in the chair next to me. If you notice a problem with the lack of plates, you fail to mention it.

I dig the spoon into the strawberry shortcake and bring a heaping spoonful of the dessert to your lips. It reaches it's target precariously, with only a small dab of whipped cream missing your open mouth and landing on your lip. I kiss it off for you. Then I dunk the spoon in and take a bite for myself. I load the spoon up again, overflowing and again take aim for your open mouth. This time though, I'm not as careful and a blob of strawberries and whipped cream lands on your thigh. I shove the spoon into your mouth and bend to lick the blob off of your thigh. You grin at me and take the spoon, loading it up to serve to my mouth. You aren't as dexterous as I am (whether purposefully or not) and almost the whole spoonful drops between my breasts. You eagerly eat it up and refill the spoon so I can actually get some of the dessert into my mouth. We exchange the dessert this way and it seems to keep "accidentally" falling in the oddest of places. We have no recourse but to lick the mess up off of each other. We eat strawberry shortcake from each other's body until we are full of cake and strawberries and cream. I put the remaining dessert away and drop the spoon into the sink.

Now we are both sticky from strawberries and cream and sex, so we beeline for the shower together. Under the running water I wet my hair and before I can grab the shampoo you're massaging it into my wet locks. I grab the soap and begin to soap up your body, my hands running along the length of it. Once you have massaged shampoo into my hair, you take the soap from me and lather up my body. I scrub my hair a bit more, and notice how your eyes are transfixed on my bobbing breasts as my upraised arms move. I massage your scalp with shampoo. Our soapy slick bodies come together and you wrap your arms around me. My arms entwine around your slippery neck and our lips meet. You move us beneath the showerhead and I close my eyes just in time as the water runs over us and in between our fastened lips. Soapy water falls from my hair down our bodies. We move apart just enough to rinse all the soap off. Your hands travel through my hair, getting the remaining shampoo out. I smile at you, my wet lashes fluttering.

Eventually I turn behind me and shut the taps off. Yet we remain in the shower, our bodies dripping and our arms wrapped around each other. Our lips are wetly mingling.

Finally you step out of the shower and grab a towel which your wrap me into. Then you towel off your own body. We prance hand in hand back to the bedroom, still naked and get back into bed. I pull a sheet over us and we cuddle and snuggle and kiss until you fall asleep. I snuggle closer to you and listen to your even breathing. Your heartbeat lulls me to sweet slumber.

SpecialK
SpecialK
11 Followers
12