Happy Birthday Lil Bro

Story Info
Derrick's big brother gives the best birthday gifts.
1.7k words
4.03
39k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick threw on some clean jeans and a tshirt. He brushed his long chestnut hair, tying it up into a loose bun before slipping on some shoes. Walking out his front door, he made sure to lock it, only after fumbling with his keys for a moment. He was headed to his big brother B's place. It was Derrick's birthday and B wanted to celebrate with a couple of beers and some Tekken.

Upon arrival he was greeted by and introduced to two friends of B's, but he could barely hear their names over the music.

B called Derrick over to the living room couch and passed him a video game controller. The TV flashed over to a fighting game menu. Kamie, B's wife of 4 years, danced into the room. Her tiny purple sundress billowed over her luscious hips as she swayed. Derrick tried like hell to look away but found himself distracted every time her panties peeked through.

B bopped him playfully on the head to signify he was ready to start. Derrick was mortified. Was he caught? Did B even notice where he was looking? He'd managed to hide the heavy attraction to his sister-in-law for nearly ten years already. She, 25 years old at the time, went to high-school with Derrick. The pair became very close and remained that way even after she began to date and would eventually go on to marry his older brother.

Kamie had a reputation for being easy, though Derrick never made it past seeing her naked. Over the years her petite frame, juicy thighs, and small, firm breasts fueled his dreams, not to mention his frenzied pubescent masturbation.

A handful of hours passed as they took turns doling out virtual beatings. B's friends left a while back and Kamie was stumbling drunk. In an attempt to sit between B and Derrick, she fell squarely onto Derrick's lap, landing so that her soft skin was uncovered on top of his hands and controller.

His hands instinctively cupped her meaty behind in an attempt to catch her. The controller beneath her buzzed harshly as B took the opportunity to beat Dillon's fighter. His face was buried in bouncy blue hair as she fell back laughing. The peachy scent of her leave in conditioner was intoxicating.

"Baby I think you need to lay down." B stood and grabbed her hands, apologizing extensively to Derrick.

She chortled as he helped her to her feet. He led her to the bedroom where they stayed. Soon after Derrick could hear some music frlm the other room. He assumed B was helping her to bed and waited patiently. He continued the game on single player until he heard B calling his name.

He paused the game and headed over to B's room. Stepping around the cracked door, he spotted B kneeling down by the bed with his face buried in Kamie's ass. He froze, unsure if he was supposed to see this when B motioned for him to step over.

Derrick approached the bed, taking stock of how indisposed she appeared to be. She wasn't reacting to his presence, just panting and fidgeting in response to B's tongue. Her hips bucked as he licked and fingered faster, and after a few intense moments she orgasmed.

B turned and looked Derrick in the eye. "Do you want to fuck her, bro?" He spoke just above a whisper.

Derrick stammered, unsure of how to answer.

The tension was heavy. He stared at her body, his heart racing. B pressed him. "Do you want to? She's super wet. I know you want her. I know you have for like ever, and I mean, it is your birthday."

He remained speechless.

"Don't be scared, just go for it." B goaded his younger brother. "What are you worried about?"

"I don't know man, it feels wrong..." Derrick muttered.

His gaze fell over the bare ass of B's barely-conscious wife. Her panties were around her knees and the floral fabric of her dress was sloppily draped over her waist. Her lips glistened in the low lamplight, still damp with B's saliva. He pulled at the hem of his shirt, hoping to conceal his erection.

B asked Derrick to kneel next to him, when he did B grabbed his finger and pressed it into her wetness. Derrick and Kamie gasped in unison. He'd never felt a woman so intimately. The furthest he'd been was groping and makeouts.

B sat on the bed next to his partner and rubbed her back. Derrick slid his index and ring finger all the way into her while his other hand unzipped his jeans.

Kamie was blissful, totally unaware that her pussy had been offered as a birthday present. She just knew she'd be getting fucked. Her hips were winding in anticipation as she waited for B's cock.

"She's cool with it. We do this all the time. Just do it." B's voice was still so low it barely broke through the music.

Derrick reluctantly pressed the tip of his cock against her opening and froze. B smirked, giving him a nod of approval before he took a deep breath and thrust into her. He groaned and braced himself with the edge of the bed as she lazily squirmed beneath him.

Derrick wasn't sure why he was doing this. Despite B's convincing, this all felt so dirty. So wrong. On the other hand, he's wanted her since he met her. The night was such a tease, watching her dance around in such a skimpy dress. Besides, B said she agreed to this, right?

She felt so tight around his shaft. Each slow, inexperienced thrust made her pussy wetter and warmer. Her hands balled up in the blanket as she let out low, breathy whines. Derrick's breath became heavy as his hips found a rhythm. B watched eagerly and instructed Derrick to use her hips for leverage. He migrated his hands around her waist and began fucking deeper.

He was becoming enamored by her sounds until Kamie sleepily moaned B's name. Derrick paused, looking over to B questioningly.

"Just roll with it." He whispered to Derrick before rubbing her ass and praising her soft, silky anatomy. She looked back, hoping for a kiss, only to see her husband seated next to her.

In what seemed like a panic, she thrashed as B flipped her to her back and ordered Derrick to stay put. He pushed her to the bed, pinned her wrists over her head, and knelt on them before directing his brother to resume.

Derrick reburied his now throbbing length into her lush entrance. She fought weakly against B as he propped her ankles up on Derrick's shoulders. Kamie could barely protest in her drunken state. She kicked and wriggled pathetically, her shouts of protest degenerated to airy gasps and moans as Derrick smashed into her g-spot.

"Derr... B..." she panted, "What the fuck..." her voice trailed off as she gave in to drunken sleep.

Derrick pulled out, looking to his brother in disbelief. "You said she was cool with it B!"

"She usually is!" B gestured defensively. "She probably just drank so much she forgot. I know she'll remember agreeing tomorrow."

B was lying through his teeth. She would never approve of something like this. But Derrick trusted him, B'd never led him wrong before.

"Don't freak, she's still awake. Right baby girl?" B tapped her cheek causing her to stir. "You can get back to it."

Derrick, not wanting to believe his brother would do something so heinous, took his word and resumed working her still soaked pussy. Kamie moaned sleepily, squirming and shifting beneath the two men's grips.

Her nipples looked so suckable beneath the threadbare material as she bounced and jiggled beneath him. Her tits jumped in time with the rhythmic clapping of slick flesh. Derrick pulled the neckline of her dress down to the bottom of her breasts, revealing the pale blush of her areolas. He leaned over, taking one lightly between his lips and awkwardly fumbling his tongue over it.

Kamie's back arched as he pushed his shaft in deeper than ever. Her plaintive gasps gained volume and urgency as her walls became tighter, gushing over Derrick's cock as she orgasmed. Her toes curled next to his ears as he held her legs tightly. His body stiffened as he shot burst after burst of semen against her cervix.

Waves of intense sensation wracked over him as he unloaded. He fell over Kamie's limp form, their sweat intermingling as they panted.

Snatched from rupture, Derrick realized his mistake, pulling out and standing while tucking himself back into his boxers.

".....B-Bryce....." he sputtered, afraid to face his big brother. "I.... I didn't mean t-to..."

B heaved a sigh before stepping off the bed and grabbing a towel from the bedroom floor. "She's on the pill." He grumbled, wiping the creamy mess from Kamie's thighs and pussy.

Derrick hurriedly redressed. His brow was furrowed in shame, a frown hung heavy on his face. He watched B strip Kamie and slide her up to the head of the bed. B covered her with a blanket, sweetly kissed her forehead, and turned the radio off.

B approached the door, signaling Derrick to follow. He shut off the night, closed the door, and returned to the living room couch.

"Round 85?" He laughed, brandishing a controller and sipping from his now room temperature beer.

Derrick just stood quietly in the doorway.

"B... Did I just..." He shook his head "Wait. Don't answer that.. I gotta go..."

He wasted no time rushing home where he went straight to bed. He laid beneath the covers trembling, wondering what came over him. He couldn't stop replaying it, reliving the sounds, the feeling, the incredible view over and over; all accompanied by the same guilt. He wondered if he'd ever be able to face Kamie again, if he'd ever get to fuck her again. Sleep was going to be next to impossible.

[a/n: hey just banging this out in hopes of shaking off a mental block after years of not writing. I'm always looking for ways to improve and welcome respectful constructive criticism. Hope this is well received! I'm considering making this a short series so definitely lmk what you think]