All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me!'

by TopSeeker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 6 years ago
5/5

LOVED the anal seduction play, not into crossdressing much , but the rest of the scene...OMG...HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A plus

One of the best stories in this site. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
editing needed

please check pronouns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oh damn

pleading for you to continue this insightful story . this is hot as fuck i'm trans and you have just described my fantasy first time i wish i could've had.thank you so much.hugs and kisses from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If English is not your primary language it would explain the mixing of first person and third person, but even if that's not the case I agree with the other commentator; you need an editor to help with grammar type stuff. However, your story itself was fun so please don't give up writing or take this constructive criticism too harshly.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdabout 6 years ago
Hot

Definitely one of the better stories here.

TopSeekerTopSeekerabout 6 years agoAuthor
PoV pronoun issues

Thanks for pointing that out. I started writing this in third person but decided on first person and so had to go through and make the pronoun changes. Though I got them all and my beta reader didn't catch any of the others. But I may have posted the wrong edition. I'll give it a quick read through to be sure and try and get it corrected for everyone.

If anyone is or knows a quality beta reader who checks not just the grammar issues but also on story feedback I would love to get feedback on this and other stories. The second chapter is completed and being reviewed as of today.

titans2138titans2138about 6 years ago
great

the story was so good that it the pronouns didn't really bother. mildy distracting at first. it's an easy fix though, anyone who's first language is english can help you with that.

PaddlesPaddlesabout 6 years ago

Please continue to write more of this story, i enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Wow. I want this. I want to be him. I want more of the story. Need.

Emmcee20Emmcee20about 6 years ago

Very enjoyable and arousing story. The need for editing is a distraction, but the scenario is a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Some grammar issues as previously noted, but an excellent and exciting story; please continue.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
please please continue

This story is fantastic !!!! I would love to get fucked by a she-male or tranny while I'm crossdressed in sexy lingerie. I can't wait to read more of your adventures with your new lover and also with Kelley and the other salesgirls from the store. I'm a sissy CD still in the closet but I truly wish (and dream all the time) that my wife (who has nice big tits) would fuck me with a big strapon dildo and then watch as I suck a big juicy real cock, showing her what a faggot sissy CD her husband is.

Please tell more stories. This one turned me on so much.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot story

My wife goes to lingerie shops and I love going with her. She try's to embarrass me in front of the staff. I turn it around on her telling her I want to dress up for her so she can have her way with my ass. One of them passed by telling me she would love to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply Scrumptious xxx

Oh My ,

How I have loved reading your utterly delicious story , it's a shame it finished where it did as it was such a sensual thing to relate to . It seems I am not alone in wishing it was me being taken just so . Thank you for sharing it with us all , Please do find the time to add more to this delightful tale .

Hugs

Kathryn... x

JoannePareJoannePareabout 5 years ago
So Wonderful

Such a wonderful and erotic story about a young man discovering he pleasure of the flesh with a special woman.

I do hope that you intend on pursuing this one to many chapters.

Joanne

XOXOXO

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Would like to see another chapter.

Agree for you to proof read in future.

Not sure what the plumbing does in the bath, but sounds effective. Why not just turn the water off?

Water in bath, electric appliance, tingles in the balls. Recipe for disaster.

littledklittledkabout 5 years ago
Very hot

Great story, kept me hard and leaking while reading it.

littledklittledkabout 5 years ago
Very hot

great story it kept me hard and leaking precum the entire time I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Etotic

You had my Top loving Asshole twitching & my little dick HARD.

I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE PLEASE KEEP THE STORY CUMMING.

Great story layout & theme.

I am so turned on now.

I love special Lady's that can work on special guys like me.

XOXO

Spl. Lady Lover

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous