Happy Birthday to Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopSeeker
TopSeeker
196 Followers

"Back to business first."

She produced a bottle of shaving cream and massaged in onto my skin. Starting the base of the shaft and all around the pubic area.

"Spread your legs a bit sweetie."

I stepped each foot further apart and leaned my knees against the tubs edge. She stared into my eyes. "Get ready" She began working my testicles in circles. I grabbed her shoulders and my head lolled. She continued to stare into my eyes as she worked further and further between my legs. She renewed the shaving cream and then, even though expecting it I was still surprised, slicked fingers slid between my butt cheeks. Coating my crack in the slick foaming creak. Two fingers began massaging my rear, working closer and closer and soon directly rubbing my asshole. I was glad for the support of the tub or I couldn't stand. I had never felt this before. Little shocks of electricity shooting from my ass through my balls and the base of my cock. My stomach buckled just a bit. Seeing me shudder her mouth fell open in arousal. The room seemed to brighten for a moment. She smirked like she knew a secret. When she stopped I slowly stood under my own power.

She went back to the sink, rinsed her hands free of the shaving cream, and came back with the electric shaver. She knelt again and I steadied myself once again with her shoulders. She turned the lower faucet back on to get some nearby water flowing. The next few moments were fuzzy. Tingles rocked my senses. I had no idea how to categorize or explain the experience. The hot water left my scrotum loose but she had still needed to gently manipulate it. She ran the razor over everything I could see, rinsing from time to time. Soon only a thin film of the shaving cream remained, not a spec of hair could be seen. She tested by running her fingers across my skin in several directions. She seemed to find a few spots above my cock but that was all. Then she motioned for me to turn around.

"Turn around and brace your shoulder to the wall baby. Then I need you to spread your cheeks for me okay?"

"Yes Sharon, I'll try"

"No need to try silly, it's not difficult. Just brace yourself, you already know what's coming."

I did at that. Turning I pressed a shoulder and cheek to the wall. With my heels against the side of the tub I pushed my ass out for her and spread my ass as best I could, avoiding touching the shaving cream as I knew it could cause me to lose my grip. The sound of the razor being switched on tensed my muscles a bit. I took deep breathes and a whole new world opened behind my eyes. I never knew I could feel pleasure like this, THERE of all places. The razor was sending tiny vibrations through my skin. Even my asshole was twitching. Groans echoed softly in the room under the running water and I knew it wasn't me. A few moments later she was finished. I felt loss as she withdrew her fingers. I would never have believed before I would want that sort of treatment to continue.

I caught a glimpse of her before the curtain closed. Her cheeks were flushed and those beautiful breasts were heaving... Was she as turned on as I was? I had always thought women were nowhere near as sexually obsessed as men. Perhaps, I would have to rethink that.

"Go ahead and rinse up Sam. Make sure you get all of the shaving cream off but don't do anything else yet. Just tell me when you're done." Her voice was a bit on the rough side.

"Okay."

I switched the water back to the shower head and cleaned as best as I could. Taking my time to explore my body. Touching myself in these places did feel great, but there was no comparison to when she did it instead.

"All done."

"Water saver again."

Clicking the switch and then opening the curtain I was surprised to see a pale red rubber bag being hung from the curtain rod.

"What is that"

"Silly fawn. This is an enema bag. I told you we needed to clean you out!"

"Ah... oh. What do I do?"

"Just get down on all fours in the tub. We will go through this bag. I'm going to insert the tiny little nozzle into your rectum and then fill you with a quantity of the water. It has salt so the PH balance won't be a problem. We will give each filling a few moments before I need you to step over to the toilet and empty out. Then we repeat until all the water is used. Got it?"

I just nodded.

She began. The nozzle caused a slight pinch the first time and I winced. She quickly adjusted and seemed to find the right angle. I hear a clip unsnap before the uncomfortable feeling of water rushing INTO my bowels caught me off guard. I took a moment to remember house to breath properly. Soft fingers rubbed between my cheeks, massaging the hole around the nozzle. I let myself fall into the sensation and rested my head against the tubs back end.

I was surprised how fast I filled and Sharon cut the flow. Pulling the nozzle out. She continued to rub and play with my rear end in a loving manner.

"Okay, Sam. Go ahead and drain into the toilet."

I got up groggily and stepped out. I took a moment to wipe my feet of the fluffy rug before squatting on the toilet.

"Stay right there for a moment." Sharon stepped over to my side and my head was enveloped in between her wonderful tits. "Go ahead and do what you want. I need to make sure we got all the water out."

I was sure I understood as the bloated feeling in my upper extremities from the enema had not gone away. She started rubbing and massaging all round my belly in a pattern with small circular motions. I tried to ignore the uncomfortable feeling of the water transferring through my gut. I nuzzled into her breasts and soon started kissing and licking. I was quickly becoming absorbed in her taste. I tried some teeth and she made sounds of what I hoped were approval. I did manage to get ahold of a nipple and started nursing.

"Oh baby just like that.". Her hands wrapped about the back of my head and pulled me into the breast. She let me go about this for a minute or so before stopping me and directing me back to the tub. This cycle continues 3 more times before she finally had me washup one last time and apply moisturizing lotion.

"Now we need a special moisturizer for your anus dear. It's something You'll need to make sure you are always wearing and using from now on okay? I'm going to give you this bottle and when you need more you come on back to me okay."

"Yes Sharon, thank you so much for all of this."

"Oh, don't thank me yet my fawn. We aren't done yet. We have quite some time to go before you'll be thanking me."

She smiled and I returned the gesture. "Now face the wall and lean against your hands okay?"

I did as I was told and found myself drowning in surprisingly pleasurable sensations again. She was applying this new moisturizing directly to my anus. My own chest was heaving as I collapsed against the wall. I yelped and bit on a lip as a finger entered me ever so slightly.

"Now now sweetie. Just stick with me here okay? We need to make sure you don't dry out. That could get painful don't you think?"

I opened my eyes to find her face right in mine. I could smell her sweet breath. She applied more lotion to her fingers and I felt it slide inside me against, twisting and rubbing in and out. She moved closed and I knew I could do nothing but acquiesce. She turned me around so I leaned back against the wall with my legs spread, She faced the walk to my side and began kissing me passionately. I lost track of time, it wasn't until she slipped a third lotion covered finger in me I noticed the change. She had become a bit more aggressive as well.

The pleasure kept me from thinking straight. I could only let her do as she wished with me. Soon I found myself losing control as I slipped further down the wall. Her fingers pulled out of me and I whimpered in disappointment. She merely smiled.

She walked into the bedroom and after a moment I followed. A towel lay nearby the end table where she had laid out the assortment on underwear I had purchased. There were a few new pieces as well. She had included stockings, garters belts, and even a teddy. Smiling over her should she walked to the bed.

"Go ahead and take a look."

I turned to gaze over my new collection. I wanted to wear the stockings and garter. I was pleased to find a pair of skin tone stockings with a pink rose pattern at the tops of them with a matching garter. I glanced excitedly to Sharon and she was smiling smugly, already under the covers, bare breasts open to my viewing.

"I think you can figure out this part honey. Go ahead and put on a show for me."

My cheeks flushed. I selected the sheer pink bikini with the stockings and matching garter. The sensation of pulling the stockings up to my thighs was delicious. I made sure to sit in the chair so I was in plain view of Sharon. Sharon instructed me how to tuck myself back into the bikini. The garter was a little trickier, but I figured it out eventually. Settling it around my hips and clipping the tops of the stocking onto it. Sharon called me over and tightened the straps.

"MMMM god you look great honey. Now I want you to turn about slowly so I can see all angles. Then walk around the room."

I giggled, surprised I could make that sound now. Her own cheeks were flushed and breathing was getting heavier by the minute. I was excited to see one hand beneath the covers no doubt playing with herself. She had me walk at different speed with different gaits, instructed me how she wanted me to shift my weight as I walked. Her favorite view was me shifting slowly as I walked away. I imagined my ass was swaying enticingly.

I looked up and she stopped moving every time I saw her. My own breathing could match hers. Heavy and deep.

"Thank you so much... I love this. This is so magical!" I was gushing with emotion and nearly in tears of happiness.

"Oh baby. If you want to thank me, get in the other side of the bed and we will make this night truly magical!"

Eagerly I trotted over to the other side of the bed and climbed beneath the covers. She pressed onto my back. Climbing beneath an arm she passed one of her arms behind me. In a move so smooth I could barely tell how she did it I found both arms pinned above me trapped to the sides of my head. I surrendered to her passionate ministrations. Her tongue conquered mine in short order. Her opposing hand roaming my body, Caressing and stroking anything she could reach. She stroked my nipples and my breathing quickened. When she pinched them, I found myself stunned and arching my back a little.

Soon her fingers were tracing my inner thighs, spreading my legs was instinctual. There was no thought, it just happened. I didn't question her climbing between them. The blanket blocked my view. My legs were placed on her shoulders and she practically folded me in half. I couldn't even think of complaining as I found breathing came hard when my nose was pressed between her breasts. Deep in her cleavage I drowned in her musky feminine scent. She pulled the panties down over my ass. Exposing me beneath the blankets. I knew what was coming and welcomed it. I squeaked and cried out in pleasure as her fingers found my hole again. I had always thought of myself as straight, yet I loved this. She was still a woman, and she was the aggressive dominant partner I had always desired. The woman who filled my nightly fantasies taking what she wanted, even if her wants were unconventional compared to my dreams it only heightened my excitement.

Two fingers pressed deep into me and started pressing and pushing on a spot I would never had known existed had she not been teaching me at this very moment. Pulses on pleasure crashed my senses. I could feel it inside my penis, each caress bringing me closer to the edge and yet denying me release at the same time.

I was about to cry when she withdrew them again but gasped instead when I felt something soft, firm, hard and fleshy cover my hole. I had no idea what was going on but I knew I was about to find out.

"Bear down! Push! my little fawn, I'm taking you to another universe!"

I felt my ass start to roll inward. I had read stories of how to coach women through anal. I knew what she wanted, but was still confused how I found myself here. I pushed anyway. Like taking a big bathroom break even though my bowels were empty. What followed was an amazing reverse of my previous experience. Instead of being emptied. I was filled. I cried out in pain but couldn't help but relished being filled up. Something about it was filling a need I never knew existed.

"Ssshhhh, baby it's okay. You're adjusting just fine."

I cried into her delicious cleavage and then started whining. Soon I started rotating my ass. I pushed and clenched. She took the sign and started moving. In slow short movements at first. Each movement burning and stretching me. I could feel even the smallest move movements inside my ass and dick at the same time. I couldn't believe it. I was getting dizzy and my vision blacked out. And yet I was still completely aware. I could focus only on my body and what was being done to it. She was fucking my dick from behind my balls straight into my shaft. I felt her hands wrap up behind my shoulders and she pressed my legs further back. I could do nothing but make high pitched moaning noises and just drown in the sensation of being taken, owned and used. There was no thought, just the physical sensations and emotional connection I was forming to her.

Her strokes lengthened until finally her pelvis slapped into my ass, her stomach pressed on my balls adding a whole new dimension to the sex. Full strokes and short strokes, fast and slow. Even her angle kept alternating. I screamed and screamed. Muffled by her breasts I begged for more, especially when her abs came down on my balls. Her response let me know she either understood or she wasn't listening and that was her intentions anyway. I was covered in sweat and felt hers dripping on me. I have no idea how long she kept it up.

My body convulsed and it felt like my dick was exploding, waves of pleasure rolled through my body in ever increasing frequency and intensity. My mind melted and nothing but the continuing orgasm existed as she continued to fuck me. Her thrusts came harder and faster. Each stroke slamming into me. Soon I knew I was sliding back and forth on the mattress. Each stroke was now at her full length.

At some point I blacked out. A vicious crushing of my balls brought me back again and again. This was repeated over and over until one final crash against me she ground hard into my depths. Stars exploded behind my eyes and I felt her throb inside me. My guts felt the powerful spurts and heat filled my core. I was finally complete. This was what I had been waiting for my entire life. I wanted this to keep going. But I was content now, for the first time.

She released my legs and I wrapped them loosely around her waist. She slid down my body a little but as soon as my face cleared I tightened my legs as much as I could. I wanted her to stay inside me. She collapsed on me and her passionate kissing revived my spirit.

"How..." I questioned

She looked surprised and then sheepish.

"I'm so sorry baby. You goto school with the girls I though one of them had let it slip and you knew... You didn't seem to argue with some of the things earlier, and with your proclivities I just assumed..."

I whined and hugged her close, kissing her again. When I came up for air, I finally spoke again.

"I had no idea, but I love it and want more!"

She grinned and I felt her flex inside of me and she rotated her hips. She hadn't even fully softened and was already getting hard again. "Well that can be arranged!"

To be continued...

TopSeeker
TopSeeker
196 Followers
12