Happy Eating

Story Info
A weight-gain experience.
960 words
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stared at her screen in disbelief. A friend had sent her a link to a website, and she had been curious. The website was about feederism and fat-positivity. The profile she was looking at belonged to a woman who had gained 40 kg over a period of 6 months. She claimed that she never had been so happy before. There were a dozen or so photos from her.

They showed the transformation from a slim woman into a huge woman. Katie liked the last photo the most. It showed this huge woman in a bikini on a couch, holding a muffin in a one hand, while the other hand rested on her huge belly. Her belly looked so soft. How would it feel to stroke such soft flesh?

How would she feel being so huge? Eating whatever she wanted and as much as she wanted. For a long time, Katie had watched her, exercised three times a week on her pushbike at home. What did it actually get her? With 170 cm and 60 kg, she had the ideal figure and many women envied her. She had a good job as a software-engineer, a nice flat and a nice cabriolet. However, something was missing. Being honest with herself, she admitted that she wasn't really happy. What if she would become fat?

Would she be happier without all healthy low cab food she never really liked? She couldn't remember when she enjoyed a piece of pastry last time. She sighted. She wanted to close this browser window, but she couldn't. It seemed some part of her brain had taken over. She looked at many other profiles. Many had comments of men showering these big women with compliments and encouraging them to gain even more weight. Katie's hands moved down to her flat belly. She stroked it, but didn't feel much. How would it feel if she had a huge, soft belly?

Katie became scared of her thoughts and with an almost superhuman effort, she closed the browser. The following nights, she dreamt of big women. A few days later, she dreamt about herself being huge. OMG, what's happening to me? Despite her good intentions, she continued to visit this website again and again. She found some profiles of women with her age and height. Some were well proportioned and looked sexy. Most weighted between 90 kg and 120 kg.

A few days later Katie woke up and strangely, she felt at peace. She knew she had to give up her struggle and start eating. She got up and had a quick cup of coffee and a shower. At Walmart, she went straight to the restaurant and filled her tray with eggs, sausages, hash-browns and muffins. After she had eaten all, she was almost bursting, but felt calm and peaceful. She looked around to check that nobody was watching her and started to stroke her belly for a little while. Ah, how it good felt to be so full. With some effort she got up, got a trolley and started to fill it with all the high calorie stuff she hadn't eaten for years. The next morning she woke up early, rushed to the bathroom and stepped on the scale. WOW, 700 grams more already. She smiled and caressed her belly. Again, it felt so good. She imagined herself with at least 100 kg.

A month later, she had gained 7 kg. Her thighs had got stronger, and she had a paunch already. A nice side effect of her weight gain was that she woke up early. Enough time to have a voluptous breakfast. After the shower she had plenty of time to rub her growing body with a good smelling lotion. It also was time to get some bigger clothes. Her shirts had become too tight.

At the end of the next month, she had gained another 8 kg, most of it at her belly in the form of two rolls. In addition, her thighs and butt had become big and soft. Again, it was time for new clothes. This time she needed new panties and some stretch pants. She also got some tops to wear at home.

After another two month, she had gained altogether 27 kg. Apart from her boobs, her whole body was now encased in soft flesh. She couldn't see her toes any more when she was standing. No problem. She also didn't feel comfortable in heels either. No problem either. She bought some flats. Her two rolls on her belly had also become much softer and started to hang. What a pleasure to rub them with a body lotion after the shower. She only wore long, baggy dresses outside. Her body had become sacred; nobody was allowed to see more of it than necessary. At home, she only wore a slip and a top. Especially her belly enjoyed the freedom.

Another two more months, she finally reached her desired weight of 100 kg. She was delighted about her new shape. Her belly was now one mass of soft flesh. When she sat, it rested comfortably on her thighs. A few gentle strokes, and it sent waves of nice feelings through her upper body.

The only things Katie didn't like were her thick, flabby arms and her small boobs. Also, bowing down and climbing stairs had become more difficult recently. OK, she couldn't have everything. Maybe she would get some dumb-bells, to exercise her arms. For some reason, her boobs never grew. Maybe in the future. For now, she was happy to keep her 100 kg.

Katie had created a profile on the fat-positivity website and posted dozens of photos. She had more than 100 followers, and all were very positive and flattery about her shape.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sizequeen Resort Pt. 01 Couple goes to a swinging resort where he is not hung enough.in Loving Wives
The New Manager, A BBW Pt. 01 A new manager and her tech lead hit it off.in Erotic Couplings
Valentines Day Cuckold - Amber Alex has plans for Valentines, but Amber thinks differently.in BDSM
Family Blessing Ch. 01 Annabeth was the smallest of her family but times can change.in Fetish
The Houseguests (F/F) Letting bitchy Peta in her house destroyed Elena's life.in BDSM
More Stories