All Comments on 'Happy Heather'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

Amazing! Brisky and brilliant. But we need a sequel, more episodes.

Add some Tags: female co-workers, FFFM, OnTheJob, Female envy, talented pussy-eater, unshared husband, … and add more episodes, a prequel, a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good. The handsome guy surrounded by his female colleagues (hungry for a dozen sausage rolls) is a very common scene, for example in a comic book: Sweet Paprika by Mirka Andolfo, 2022. But you made it brilliant.

Sorry, but why don't you participate in the "On the JOB" Event?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

A 'cute' little take of what havoc a little bragging about your personal sexual activities can do !

Now Heather has a REAL problem due to telling all the girls who work with her about how great Mark's oral skills are... they ALL want some, and she has a trip out of town next month that they know about !

Nice setup for another part of the story and a lot more Erotic Couplings... if you want to go there !

4 * * * *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?