Happy Hollowdays Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I went through didn't make me a whole new person, it just sharped the spear of who I was. It wasn't worth going through what we did to gain them, but you do gain some tools going through it. I empathize better now. I have emphasized some things in life more now and deemphasized others; I've reset my priorities. There is less background noise to life now, less static."

She began to tear up again. "You didn't just come up with all of that. When did you escape the desert?

"It was the night I helped Jill. I was still alone, that was still an obstacle, but my crisis of confidence was more than just being lonely. That's probably true for you too. It's a problem to be delivered from all the same. Perhaps it's a reward for being true, for keeping the faith as it were. For keeping all sorts of faith, including doing the right thing even when..."

"Even when you stand up for the most important people in your life, and they betray you in return," she finished for me.

I smiled putting our foreheads together while locking eyes, "Worse is when they betray you for all the right reasons. I felt Brenda and Andy should have loyalty to me, and they should have had a lot more than they ended up having. But they were trying. They understood their mutual attraction and decided to stay away from each other. I was the one that brought them back together, they had separated themselves to remove temptation. They should have been more honest with me. I was blind to their affinity for each other; I was so loyal to them that I trusted them, never putting myself in their shoes to see what the real issue was. They didn't hate each other, as I thought, when they said they wanted to stay away from each other. They always had a great time together; I didn't understand why they were so adamant about staying away from each other? Near the end I figured out they may be in love, just nowhere near how much. I should have seen it. There's trust and blind trust. It turns out I was the catalyst of my own downfall."

Anna's face glowed for me, "That doesn't make it better, Tim, that makes it twice as frustrating and wrong!"

"Perhaps, but they really are a better match with each other than I was with either."

"That's no reason to lose both of them - especially the way it went down for you."

"I can't argue the point. However, it did happen, and I have survived the desert it made of my spirit. I am ready to drink now and take in sustenance. To find something better. I'm ready to rebuild my life. I'm going to build it better than it was."

She went silent. I was pouring on the heavy philosopher stuff, whether I intended to or not. If this kept up, she would be calling me Obi Wan shortly.

Her voice sounded as heartbroken over the fact as mine had once, "But Brenda didn't even say goodbye."

"No, she didn't. And I really, really, needed her to, and to say goodbye. She's... not perfect. One day perhaps, if the need ever comes, I will be able to do a better job of saying goodbye to someone now. Brenda is out of my sphere of influence and thankfully is none of my concern now."

"I detect a "but", Tim."

"Well, this is where we have to have faith. I guess things won't be perfect here, you know? It seems to me if Brenda was going to break up with me it should have been intimately, a last time goodbye where I could tell her what she meant to me." I paused, "But I guess what's the point, she already knew that. That is why she still can't face me. But I think it would have been good for me as I didn't understand it yet. It would have helped me so much more than how she did things. It would have eased the pain and lessened the time I suffered before moving on. I think I more than earned that. I still believe that but... well, I have faith."

Anni licked her lips hoping she would have the effect she wanted, "What about the other trend? Will you continue to hire someone to fuck in the ass, only to end up rear ended yourself?" She forced a pained smile. I don't know how you say that sentence respectfully, but she did, very respectfully. She didn't like failing at a commitment or leading someone on. Especially someone she liked. Even more so someone she could commiserate with.

"Yep, bad for me. Although good for you. You won't have to wince when you sit down the next few days. And when the time comes you can treat your man the way you always thought you should, you just had the wrong man initially. I know that's frustrating when you are asking for guidance and wide open to the answer, and it doesn't seem to come. We ask why? Well, apparently we have to have faith."

She looked at me oddly. Good, she was receptive to an answer. I just wanted to give her things to consider. Anything is better than dwelling on the fact that the one you love doesn't love you. "Maybe, Miss, the answer does come, just not when or as we expected or hoped."

She sighed unhappily, "I'm scared to death Tim, to be... taken... back there. I have not prepared. I was sort of doing it as punishment for screwing up my life and giving my best to that jerk who didn't deserve it."

Now she got quiet trying to look at me without my seeing. How was that going to work? We were the only two people there, and our foreheads were touching. It was cute any way.

"Now I see it all quite differently." She thought long and hard and I let her. "You have done great things for me, Tim. Really. I would like to show my appreciation. She swallowed hard. "I-I have never been more in need of coupling with a man. You have not only saved me from the desert. You have pointed the way and illuminated the path." She looked at me strangely... intensely. "I want someone to walk the path with, too."

She made up her mind, "I have never been this desirous of being with someone. If you moved to take me... I would help you."

"Swiss Miss, is this moving too fast?

"Like lightning, though it has never seemed more right."

"You tried to do the right thing before, and it blew up on you. Do you want to take that chance again?"

"But you come so well recommended, and you are even better than they said!"

"What?"

Her expression was pure excruciation. She shook her head ruefully as the blood drained from her face. She looked away then forced herself to look me right in the eye. "Please, Tim, I will explain... later. After what you've been though can you trust me that much?"

There were several things about her actions that I liked. She knew my past and my betrayal as well as her own circumstance. She knew asking for my trust may be a bridge too far so close to the disaster my love life had become. But she didn't avoid the pain, and she forced herself to look me in the eye. She respected me and looked to my comfort, or lack thereof, first.

I shrugged, "Sure. I told you most of my attention was not on sex with Jill that night." I said, swallowing hard at my self-defeating magnanimity, "All I wanted was someone to hold next to me and maybe hold their hand. And we have done that and more tonight. You trusted me to please you. You trusted me to protect you when you needed to be vulnerable. You shared a fantasy which is great, or made one up for my benefit, which is also wonderful. You have agreed to stay the night. So, I will hold you close all night."

She closed her eyes thinking about it, which seemed to make her happy. "I thought I was coming here tonight to help you. I understood the "taking it in the shorts" aspect of all this. Assuredly, I did. So, I was prepared to do that. Now with your kindest indulgence yet, I would like to save that for rewarding my husband." She looked away from me, not to avoid an awkward situation, but to hide something of herself away. Well, she couldn't reveal all her secrets in only a couple of hours.

She startled me when she continued speaking, "When I find him." Then she looked at me strangely again, as if she knew something she wasn't sure she should share quite yet. She blushed. Then, knowing she was blushing, she turned crimson in embarrassment.

"Well Miss, I would be happy to get you off again." I was trying to be playful and was pretty sure I was failing. I wanted to dig her out of the hole she dug herself into.

It seemed she was not going to let me fail, "If you get me off like that again tonight, I will be in the hospital!" She said, blushing in a very different way now; a way she didn't mind sharing. Then she looked at me worried that would play out, "I haven't had sex in over six months, but you haven't for five, is that right?"

I felt like a loser again, "Pretty much."

Her mouth opened in dismay when she saw my reaction. Her expression turned to determination, "I want to be your slump buster!" She was positively resolute. From the sound of her voice, she should have been standing in the Superman pose with fists on hips.

"Just saying "slump buster" like that five or six more times ought to do the trick."

She laughed out loud, "Stop, damn it, I'm trying to seduce you."

"How far would you be willing to go?"

She was very serious, "I-I told you but..."

"I am not going to take you ass tonight, that's for after your wedding night."

She looked at me so happily, like the cat that ate the canary. Figuring that out would have to wait. "I'm scared this is moving too fast for you Swiss Miss. I am not getting the information I need. I do not want to wake up and see you disgusted with me, or your actions with me, in the morning. So... tell me what you would not regret in the morning, it's going to be Christmas morning for Pete's sake. I don't want you to have regrets! I want to make you happy!"

She got a loppy sidewards smile, "You are incredibly considerate. And disciplined."

"That discipline can go a long way towards protecting you."

She began to breathe heavily. She swallowed hard. It seemed she was speaking from some place very honest insider of herself, "I want you, Tim."

"We've just met, you don't want to make a second mistake. I'm not a cad like your ex, however you knew him long enough to have much deeper feelings for him. I don't want you to jump into something willy-nilly.

"That isn't quite true, Tim." Her eyes form a wince which stayed, "I will explain. Tim, I don't know what will happen tonight. That will be its own thing. I'm not sure I should give you everything... first. Tim, I truly feel like I will regret not doing it. Tim, I have this incredible longing to be with you. The only thing more over-powering is the sensation that I could simply tell you, as I just did. I have never felt this level of desire before, but if I had, the last thing I would have considered doing was telling the guy! Denying my desire to you, feels like denying it to myself. It seems like I'm supposed to share my feelings with you."

"Wait, I feel a connection to you; is it the same for you?" This was knocking me for the proverbial loop.

Her eyes flared with desire and happy incredulity. She beamed, "You have no idea. I have never been so open to a man before. Instead of being scared of it, it feels wonderful. I will admit the rush and the desire are overwhelming. I have been confused as to how to handle them. It feels like denying them would be a crime.

"There is no reason to rush. Part of doing things is doing them slowly and learning them and getting them right. Sort of like the unwrapping of the Christmas presents is a whole separate joy unto itself, right? Playing with your gifts is another. Well, we don't have to rush, we can enjoy each step."

She nodded. Need clearly writing its name across her features.

"So, presuming there will be another... date. We can go slow and enjoy the scenery and the discovery."

She looked like she wanted to cry, "Oh hell yes, there will be another date!" Suddenly her whole face became a mask of horror that she tried to conceal, "Un-Unless you don't want one. I've fallen asleep and cried and had a wonderful dinner, all at your expense."

"No chance of that Miss."

Now the lust was back in her voice, "There is another alternative to no second date." She came forward like a cat stalking prey, "That the first date just keeps going..." she smiled in a satisfied way. She stopped in front of me, the portrait of available and vulnerable.

"I would love to feel your touch, Tim, but I would love to..."

She pushed off of me, scrambling off of my lap and kneeled on the floor in front of me parting my knees, bringing her head down to my lap in some weird gymnastic move that would have astounded the judges, even the Russian one.

"Mine," she purred and moaned as she opened my pants staring at my rising manhood with great ego restoring appreciation. She said in a lustful daze, I prefer you to call me Miss. But Anaconda's swallow things, don't they?" She liked the length of my cock that was exposed. She gazed at it with clenched teeth then licked it from the lowest point exposed to the top.

Electrical shocks traveled throughout my body, "Damn Anni, that felt more like you were tazing me."

She laughed throatily as she pulled the rest of me free from my pants. She watched it grow mesmerized. She lavished attention upon me. Her mouth and lips were so hot and soft. I don't want to sound like a cad I'm trying to demonstrate the wonder here, I may have had better technicians; Brenda was better practiced, for example, from dating forever and living together for a year. Anna/Anni was so hot, so soft. And sooo into it, this was like a whole new experience. I heard myself moan and she responded in kind. Neither were intended, rather being honest noises our bodies made.

I don't think I have done the little Swiss Miss justice yet, she wasn't merely impassioned she felt molten, like she was running some sort of fever. She felt absolutely incredible. It was the most delectable head I had ever received. When I felt my head push into her tonsils and heard her moan I fired. I tried to warn her, though it was so intense and so quick that I didn't have control of my body. She backed up with surprise, though she never let me quite left her lips. Her eyes flared astonished, then glowered pure lust, as she realized not only what she had done to me, but the extent to which she had done it!

She immediately dove diver deep, pumping me in her mouth, making strangling gurgling sounds. When she stopped, I found I was on my back on the floor, perhaps five feet from where I thought we started. I had gone rigid and shoved reflexively. She had kept up with me, keeping her lips fastened to me like a remora eel made in sexual heaven.

She swallowed once, then again in a big way. She swallowed a third time though less frantically. Holy cow, was she keeping part of that third mouthful to savor the taste of me? I didn't fire again, but writhed again with another spasm.

Finally, I began to go soft. She kept after me licking sucking and mouthing me, whimpering at times before she came up, gasping for air. I stared at her. It was an Olympic medal deserving performance. She saw me gape at her. She was flustered yet glowing with satisfaction and pride. She was proud of me for a stupendous amount of fluid. And of herself for generating white hot lust in me. She was undeniably thrilled my body generated a gallon of approval for her. She was able to speak before I could even imagine attempting the feat.

"W-Wow! What the hell w-was that?! Tim, that was the m-most exciting... d-do you always come - like that?" She was full of happy adrenaline. She watched me pant, thrilled she had done that to me.

She loved the way I looked at her, moaning in response, then again after I admitted the truth, "Baby, I have never come like that!"

"OOOH!" She threw herself atop me and moaned, "That makes me sooooo happy!" She hugged me for all I was worth, which admittedly was not that much directly after that titanic climax.

She spoke quickly full of happy adrenaline, "Tim, when we go to bed, I want to keep my shirt on, it's something I have dreamed of. I want to open all the buttons; it actually seems like they will be in the way. I want you to sort of unwrap me as a present. B-But just take advantage of the situation, don't take the shirt off. I know it's weird but please?" She saw my confusion but acceptance. Of course, I would do that. She moaned again. "Oh wow, I can't believe this is happening. My head is swimming."

All I could think of was, "Your head is swimming?!" I still didn't have the voice to vocalize it.

She pulled in more tightly and actually licked across my lips. Her eyes were so happy but so extremely hot. She explained it to me in greater detail. "Then I-I want you to feel me, okay? I want to go to sleep with you having handfuls of me. I want to wake up with your hands on me, roaming all over me. Can you do that for me? Tim," her voice now thick with lust. "It's fine with me if you wake me up twenty times tonight." She got a glorious smile. She kissed me hard on the lips as we lay there on the floor in front of the Christmas tree.

* * * * * *

Christmas

I awoke to huge, big eyes watching me sleep. I had awakened twice that night and brought my guest to consciousness just the way she wanted. I kept my strokes and massages light making them harder as needed. I never increased my speed. She had two torturously huge drawn-out climaxes as a result. I held her each time until she stopped shaking. Yeah, prolonged shaking, I felt like a pornographic superhero. As further testimony to the strength of her pleasure she fell asleep quickly afterwards.

Now I was awake, and the Swiss Miss was draped across me, her head on my shoulder, gazing into my face. "Merry Christmas, Tim." She was looking at me like I was a movie star, or perhaps prevailing hero who had saved the damsel from her distress.

She spoke softly though there was an urgency behind her words she tried to rail in. "Do you wake up quickly? Do you need coffee? Do you want me to make you some?" It came out in an unintended rush.

I stirred, bringing my arms up around her causing a deep sigh of appreciation. "No, I'm pretty awake right now... Miss."

"Ohhh." Her eyes glazed a bit then flared, "Mmm. Yeah, that decides it!" She had made up her mind about something. She sat up turning to the side to hide that her, er, my shirt was open. She sat backing me fumbling with the buttons. Then she had me by the hand. Her eyes glowed. "Come on," she stood pulling on my arm to follow her. I blushed being naked, which she should have remembered from last night. My blush became something else entirely when her mouth pouted open to the point of showing her teeth as she leered at my groin. Breathily she said again, "Come on."

I stupidly asked, "Where are we going?"

"To give you your present."

I trailed along happily as she pulled me through the threshold into the living room. She didn't stop me until she stood by the Christmas tree. She turned and sighed, "May I unwrap your present this time?" as her delicate finger trailed the hem of her shirt until she reached the buttons. Her fingertips slowly made caressing circles around them until they finally took purchase and slipped them through their binding slits, slowly unbuttoning them. There were only two buttoned, she made the most of them, then pulled the shirt open revealing the cleft between her breasts. Then more, to the edge of her nipples. Finally, with a soft whimper as the fabric brushed over those wonderful swollen nubs, she exposed her nipples, then entire front to me. It was the first time I had seen her.

She moaned seeing my reaction to her beauty. She gaped at my hardening baton now ready to conduct. She let the shirt come down to the corner of her shoulders. Then it fell away. Suddenly, in a graceful fluidic arc, she was on her knees, then her hip, finally her back where she held her arms and legs open inviting me. She saw my hesitation pouting in a way that assuredly made me harder.