Happy Hollowdays Pt. 04

Story Info
Wrapping it up with a bow.
15.5k words
4.19
20.7k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Hollowdays Pt 4

Wrapping It Up With A Bow

Swiss Miss stayed Christmas eve. She awoke after about two hours. She didn't start at being in a strange location this time. She did apologize profusely after waking up in my arms after sobbing into my chest twice in one night. The same night she met me. She seemed quite content only shifting to make eye contact as we made soft small talk. She didn't flinch until well into our conversation.

She had still been partially asleep then blushed crimson realizing she was still comfortably nestled in my arms. She started to move; I hugged her slightly to tell her I preferred she stay where she was. Her mouth parted slightly then she nodded, almost to herself, and nestled back in. I saw her eyes grow moist.

She explained she had been on the razor's edge since she discovered she had to "work" tonight. Her nervousness became confusion when she realized she had been "hired" by her friend Jill. Her phone call with Jill was more than a bit confusing. Jill had explained what happened between her and me. She flinched expecting me to object to her keeping that secret from me. I showed no reaction. Relieved she told me Jill said I was about the best guy ever and she wanted to make the evening up to me. Jill also explained to the little Swiss Miss that if she was going to be in this line of work then I was going to be the best possible client to start with. Further, that if she worked twenty years, I may possibly still be the best client she would ever have.

She blushed all through the telling, then laughed as she told me, "This is the dumbest thing ever. I took an assignment to let some stranger have my ass. And now I'm not sure what to wear to bed." That was her way of telling me she was spending the night.

I answered, "I think your work protocol is a smile, with high heels optional."

She laughed again adding, "And large hoop earrings and a choker." She looked down, then back up into my eyes, with a smile in her eyes now too. "I know it's crazy, but I'm not sure I should go naked. I don't think you are an axe murderer and I know what was supposed to happen tonight, but this has become complicated.

"How so? Do you fear your high heels will rip the sheets?"

She beamed at me, "I have connected with you, it's too late to deny it. Now, other than being hired as a whore, I don't want you to think I'm a slut." She laughed aloud again.

I cut to the chase, "I want you to be comfortable. But I don't have any women's things here. I put Brenda's in storage. There were so many there was no way to escape her absence. Her cosmetics could leak spill or break so they stayed in the guest bath where I never go. Her clothes wouldn't fit in there."

Swiss Miss said uncomfortably, "I could wear my underthings." She stopped awkwardly and blushing. She must have worn some sexy underthings! I encouraged her to wear them, or only the smile, then playfully backed off. She finally asked, "Do you have any of your shirts?" She bit her lip, and not for effect, although it sure had one.

"A button up... or a Tee?"

"That depends. D-Do you want me to fulfill my contractual obligation?"

"Well, anal would be a hell of an ice breaker. I would love to, but I don't want it as a business arrangement, not because you're obligated, but because it's something you want. Besides Jill is hardly in a position to be disappointed if you don't "fulfill your contractual obligation."

She grew quite serious. "I think that's exactly why Jill hired me; to make good on what she didn't."

I wasn't at all sure about that, although I nodded happily and walked her into my closet. She was trembling again as she went through my shirts, I had no idea what buttons of hers were being pushed. I left her alone to change after she told me she really didn't want to go to bed quite yet.

As I left the room, I told her to dress for comfort not for success. I added, "I did Jill a good turn by being a good listener and caring about her. And by not fucking her." I made sure I established firm eye contact. "Jill knew I didn't want to be alone for the holidays, she probably thought you felt the same. I would love to please you, but if I'm right about Jill, if she feels she owes me something, it's companionship and not being alone as opposed to getting my rocks off. Will you consider that?"

The Swiss Miss simply stared at me as she had several times since we met. She looked at me with the eyes of a woman who knows a man finds her desirable yet feels safe with him anyway. I don't mean that in the negative wimpy way. I mean she felt like a woman who was safe letting a man have his way with her knowing no matter how primal their coupling that he would never let her feel debased.

She began to tear up again as she looked at me with utmost appreciation. Her lower lip began to protrude. "I really don't mean to tease you, Tim. I just..." her head dropped. The sound of her voice was not conflicted or defeated, it was radiantly musical when she spoke, "Thank you, Tim."

I left her to change in privacy. It was too true; as a whore she was a disaster. Although she could delightfully tease you to death if she put her mind to it. She came to the bedroom threshold looking at me in the living room making sure to re-establish our now telepathic eye contact.

My shirt never looked better. It was unbuttoned below her breasts, but it hung on her completely closed. When she knew I was transfixed, without breaking eye contact she reached up under both sides of the shirt without revealing a thing and grabbed the sides of her panties and began to pull them down. She made an almost hula circular swirl of her hips as the panties dislodged and began a sensuous slide down her hips to her satin thighs. At which point she did one of those cat-like kinks women mesmerize men with, bending sidewards at the waist, although it was kind of a full body thing; she raised one foot behind her while keeping one side of her panties in one hand she doffed them from one leg. Then, shifting feet, slowly took them off the other, slowly moving the tiny garment over her ankle as she lifted it behind her. Presto, the panties were gone. She tossed them back in the bedroom, which miraculously was the sexist gesture yet.

Anni/Anna began to walk out swaying her hips naturally -- naturally for a woman who was turned on. Her eyes still locked on mine she let her fingertips trail on every piece of furniture she passed. There are times when a person knows they command every bit of attention the other can give them. She knew she had every bit of mine.

She gave me a half-lidded look from her now smoky eyes. "You have been kind to me. So, I have to share this with you. I know you understand it's something very private for me, and therefore valuable." She purposely used some of the words I had earlier this evening.

I nodded dumbly. She had to repress her smile at her effect on me to preserve the sultry mood.

"I have had a couple of fantasies, maybe not very much from some people's standpoint." Her eyes glowed brighter commanding the space of the half room that still separated us. "In one I am in a man's apartment. A strong man's apartment." She smiled letting me know this fit the description. She made a point of glancing at her surroundings before locking eyes with me again, "This apartment is perfect."

"And I'm wearing his shirt... and nothing else. Just like this. The air can come up under this shirt and touch me, everywhere, just like this. And I walk to the window," which she did, stopping to stand in front of it. She looked back over her shoulder, "Like this, and I look out... like this." She turned away from me, the very portrait of vulnerable sensuality.

She bent at the waist, just a bit, though more than enough to be provocative, and peered out the window, leaving herself open to attack from behind. She looked back over her shoulder again, "And he comes up behind me and puts his arms around me, alternately groping my breasts through his shirt. Then holding me by the hips, pulling me back into him, practically lifting me in the air, holds me in place clamped to him. His hands rove over me, roaming, feeling what he knows is already his." She turned back to the window and pushed out her shapely rear just a tad further.

Her voice was sultry becoming rough with arousal, "A prior coupling is indicated by the fantasy. He bends his head to mine, alternately chewing on my ear lobe, sucking, and biting my ear, then bending to suck on my neck, alternating back and forth."

She had a moment of insecurity. She looked to see if she was having an effect on me. What she saw caused her to moan. Her head falling backwards her eyes heavily lidded, then flared as I started to walk towards her. Her eyes became huge dark hungering pools, drinking me in, they seemed... thankful I was there to slake her thirst.

I wrapped myself around her from behind as she had described. She moaned and purred. Her coos became gasps as I began to nibble on her ear, then moans as I chewed the nape of her neck. I brought a hand up cupping and kneading a breast through the shirt just as she had mentioned. Her moans became a slight hiss, "Yesss."

Her voice now a low sultry sibilation. "N-Now, now is the best part, h-he reaches under her shirt in front," she l took my hand, "and with two fingers out, like this," she folded them as she had envisioned, "while he does everything else, he then... strums me, playing me like a well-known instrument ... that he owns."

She put my fingertips above her clit. She had led me to ground zero. Wow, was she wet. I brushed my fingertips in a circle then strummed slowly up and down. I whispered, "You are perfection." Then strummed back and forth before returning to up and down though more forcefully now.

Anna shot forward, putting an outstretched hand on the cold glass for stability. Her entire body seemed to convulse. She let out a loud guttural moan as she began to thrash. She could never escape my grasp, though shortly her body threatened to shake away from me. I clamped her to me just as she said to, while doubling my strums. She pitched forward shaking harder now. Her hands came up clamped hard over her mouth, still I heard her loud exultations.

As if disconnected from an invisible support her body went limp. I was all that held her up. Her body went silent, all I could hear were desperate gasps for air. She gasped for some while. I could tell she had gotten too sensitive. I brought my hand up and used it to support her. I pulled her into me keeping her from falling. She was heaving for breath wiped out by a wild orgasm.

Finally, the ragged gasps became somewhat intelligible, "Omygd, ohmygd ohmygod." She used all of her strength to grab my arm to bolster her as she twisted in my grasp to face me. I was met by a vision of loveliness right out of heaven.

Her eyes looked at me in awe. She was intimidated by me. She didn't understand, she was trying to comprehend... something. Her mouth was open, her lips quivered, her nostrils flared still desperate for air. She shuddered gazed up at me, her eyebrows furrowed in some sort of recognition. Her eyes impossibly opened wider, like she had just beheld something important for the first time. It was deep down and meaningful, and she guarded it. After what she had been though, I didn't blame her. I wondered if I could be right about its nature.

Now she looked up at me clinging to me more tightly. Her voice was a low rasp, it was sexy as hell. "I-I've never had it hit me like that. Never ever. That was... I don't know what that was. C-Can you do that to other girls?" She was scared of the answer.

I cleared my throat, but I also acted like her huge O was a commonplace occurrence to me. "Trying to remain a gentleman, I would say that my fiancé was well relaxed by and satisfied in what we had physically." Now I smiled wickedly making sure she knew I was merely ribbing her when I said, "But then again, I'm not the professional here."

She looked up uncomprehending, then after a moment she laughed a deep hearty hoarse laugh. She shook her head grateful that I could make her laugh as well as convulse. She stared at me intensely, almost reverently. It was a little unnerving. Now her nervousness came back, the sultry bravado gone.

"I would love to do that for you again," I hinted.

"M-Maybe a little later. I'm still very much in the throes of that one, and I want to savor it. I, ah," she peered int my eyes, "Thank you. I have never felt it like that. And you were completely outside me. I don't know how..."

I figured she had not had that much experience; I was not going to complain.

She appeared to be thinking of something, she would look away then back into my face. Her eyes were tearing up, she gave every external indication of making a decision. "Tim, you have been incredible tonight. You have put me at ease. Incredulously you have ripped me out of the dark place I was. And that performance just now was "wow"." Her expression changed as something was resolved deep inside her.

Now determination took center stage, "I would hate to go out with you on false pretense; I signed up to complete a job." She was awash in different thoughts but determined to ask me a particular question. "W-Would you like to take my ass now?" She was shaking, though not like before, that was something good, this was fear.

I gave her a reprieve, "Let's wait for a few moments." She relaxed and appeared thankful again. I added, "I want you to be honest with me always."

She looked up gazing again, "Okay always." Like she was merely repeating my words, or an oath, or something.

"You have never taken," I wasn't sure how to phrase this. I didn't want the words to get in the way of the question, "You've never been... you've never had a man there, have you?"

She looked abashed, "Not even a finger," she cringed.

I looked her right in the eye, "I know I'm duking myself out of things again, but could I suggest something."

She nodded inviting my suggestions.

"Well, you wanted to give a certain gift to your future husband for marrying you. Correct?"

Her head hung as she nodded, knowing she had lost the opportunity to bestow that gift.

I quickly ventured on not wanting her to focus on the problem, "Well, seeing as the mileage is zero back there, why not..." here I went again shooting myself in the foot, "why not save that and give that to your husband on your honeymoon or right after you get home?"

An audible grunt came out of her like something had driven the air from her lungs. That look of uncomprehending awe was back. Her head shook back and forth, and her eyes filled then overflowed with tears.

"Oh! Oh God. How? Why did I never think of that? All my life, all my life I dreamed of that moment. And I gave it to that bastard, and he didn't care! He didn't care, and he threw my gift, and me, away! And it was gone forever. Months I have lamented my foolishness. I have wondered why I was left to fend for myself in the desert. But now..."

She looked back at me, the reverential look was back again, like I was a great wise man, or the philosopher that comes in with the answer needed to avert personal calamity.

Anni or Anna, or whatever her real name, was extremely emotional. Tears poured from her eyes. "Thank you. Oh Tim, thank you. You have... restored something meaningful to me."

"If you are thinking about what to give you husband, sure. If you mean your faith, no. Obviously, you never lost that."

Her mouth fell open once more. "How do you do that? You've done that several times; it's like you have read my mind. It's as if you knew the very thing I was trying to hide away the most."

Her statement wasn't hyperbole. She wanted to know.

"I am not wildly religious, but I have faith. It works for me that's all. So let me guess, you mentioned a desert and you were wondering while you were stuck there. You have been asking, "Why? Why have I been sent here? Why has everything been taken away? Why have You left me here alone?"

Her mouth dropped; I had done it again.

"So, you thought you had been abandoned, right?"

"It was hard not believe I hadn't; it sure felt like it."

"It sure does," I added.

Her hand covered her mouth. Of course, that's how I seemed to read her mind; I had lived it too. It explained so much to her: our connection, how I knew and understood. I had her rapt attention. I tried to use it to best effect, "Through it all you kept asking, why have You abandoned me."

She nodded not completely understanding.

I smiled, "The point is you kept your faith even in the worst circumstances where it seems you have lost everything and are there alone abandoned by everyone and every... thing. It seemed like you were abandoned yet you still asked. If you truly felt abandoned, you would not have bothered as your question was not rhetorical. Even if you have been abandoned, you were faithful: you didn't abandon your faith in something higher. You kept trying to ask why the things you believed in abandoned you. You were asking that of what you believed in, but not denying it's existance. Maybe they weren't showing up for you, but you were still trying to have the conversation with them. They weren't there for you, you WERE still there for them. You passed the test."

Her mouth fell open yet again as I added, "You don't feel like you are in the desert anymore, do you?"

I was suddenly supporting all her weight. She regrouped quickly shaking her head frantically 'no" answering my last question. Then she pulled back, "But why? Why bother to test me, test us like that? Surely the higher power knows what we can endure."

"Sure, but we didn't. Until..."

Now she pulled back and sat down hard.

"It's a hard time, until we did endure, until we passed the test. You don't see it until you get to the other side, which often requires a leap of faith. It wasn't to prove ourselves to them, it was to prove ourselves to ourselves."

"I waited a few moments for her adjust to drinking from the fire hose then I prattled on. You can't waste these moments when folks are open to suggestion. "It works the same whether you believe in God, or Nature, or a benign presence, or even The Force. It's how we humans work, it's cooked into our make-up regardless of our beliefs as to the origin."

Swiss Miss held her head. These sudden revelations can often feel like a pie in the face, but sometimes it's like a number of doors opening at once; so liberating it's overwhelming. I added the last piece cogent for her, for both of us actually, "Bad things happen to make us better and maybe to save us from the fate of traveling down the wrong path, even though we were convinced it was exactly what we should do."

I sat down beside her and pulled her into my lap, where she happily scrambled and settled. "I don't think that last one is a universal, but it sure seems to apply a lot."

"Holy shit, Tim, are you always this deep a thinker?"

"No, but you think some weird crap when you are stuck in that desert, don't you?"

She nodded hugging me a little closer.

"I think we go through the really bad stuff to emerge with a new appreciation, a new self-reliance, a new confidence, a new perspective, and perhaps, a new direction. At least for me that was the case. I felt hollow except the anxiety and doubt were gone. I liken it to having a grenade go off beside you. You realize you are alive and, except for your eardrums, intact. You feel really lucky, even though you just had a freakin' grenade go off beside you, although it takes a while for the stun to wear off.

"I came through my travail and was free of it. Except I have had no direction. I went looking for meaning hoping it would point the way. I finally stumbled across some, which I just relayed to you, but until recently I still had no direction.