Happy Hollowdays Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I know beyond doubt I want this."

I had teased myself all night having brought her off several times with no satisfaction myself. I knew beyond doubt she was well aware she had fallen off to sleep without giving me relief. She was embarrassed though amazed I did not wake her to perform the task. I was in no position to continue holding back, especially after that display. Her unwrapping and invitation were the finest I had ever been given. So, I took her at her word positioning myself between her nice long legs.

"Tim, I'm beyond ready, emotionally too."

She certainly was physically. I was surprised we didn't make a splash when I placed my head at her opening. I notched myself making her squirm and whimper. It was incredibly sexy. Matched only by the way she said "Please," with a softness matched only by the desperation behind it. I seated myself. Her head rolled back until it touched the carpet, her eyes just kept rolling. I pushed until I felt resistance. I held myself for a moment before pushing further, eliciting a throaty gasp. I pushed in almost all the way. Making the rest fit would be a wonderful exercise that would be a mutually beneficial experience, one to be savored not rushed. For now, I simply held myself in place. I noted that through her thankful appreciation was a wince of pain. I felt a wonderful little foot slide up the back of my thigh and over my rump to rest on the back of my hip, where I soon felt it greet its mate. She wasn't going to give me the option of withdrawal. Her legs entwined at the ankles, locking me in her, deep within her. Her arms curled up behind my shoulders pulling me down atop her.

"Oh Gaaaawd, never like this, it's never ever been like this," she cooed.

I began to move my hips. The coo became a moan, quickly undulating between whimpers and howls. I kept a slow steady pace... for a while. Swiss Miss floated off to some other place, though she never left me. Somewhere through what I could only say was a command performance on my part, I was sure she uttered breathily to herself, "And one day he actually will do this to my ass!"

She climaxed several times, her eyes clenching shut before she forced them open, willing them to drink me in as she came. I would slow my pace to prolong our experience, until almost frantic with exhaustion she said, "No, I need my present. Give me your essence, Tim. Pleeease, cum in me."

I did. Boy did I! As she felt me swell and pulse Swiss Miss grabbed onto me and shook as if my name was Anna Tazya. Her teeth were clenched, her eyes were ablaze. I felt her wet my groin; and she was on the bottom. As I finished holding myself as deeply as I could inside her, she looked at me in absolute awe. I'm sure we scared the neighbors with our noises. Heck, we may have scared people in the parking lot. We would have scared a cat out of at least two lives.

Her lower lip continued to tremble; her legs fell from around my waist they stayed where they fell, having no further energy to move. Her arms lay there as if leaden. Her breathing was heavy to labored. Her eyes swam with tears though I hadn't hurt her. She finally had to close them; joyful tears streamed for her ears. She fell off to sleep exhausted, a wonderful happy smile on her face.

* * * * * *

Swiss Miss awoke as she had in the middle of the night: to the feeling of a man's hands running all over her body. She knew she wasn't fully awake, though she knew she was powerfully aroused. She reached over and held my hand as it found her femininity. She shook her head hissing still too sensitive. A hoarse whisper was all she could muster.

"W-What the hell was that, Tim? I honestly thought I was pretty good at making out. I know I don't have much sexual experience. I wouldn't even recognize this as sex. This is like a sensual death ray. Are you some sort of alien sent to seduce the planet's women?" She smiled inwardly thinking who cared if I was, as long as I started with her.

She loved the feel of my hands on her, though her most intimate parts were too sensitive to touch now. I felt ten feet tall. My hands were sampling her, appreciating her, rejoicing in what they felt. She was finally able to open her eyes fully. This time as they opened, our positions reversed, I was looking at her. My eyes, like my hands, traveled over the outline of her form. They looked at the shirt now wrapped under her legs, the curvature of her hip, the swell of her breast, the fall of her hair, then they met her eyes. I let my eyes flare making her heart race. I looked at her like she was the only woman on earth. She moaned. My eyes scorched her, and she found she wanted to be burned, even branded by them.

She whispered, "You've given me a tremendous gift. I don't know how to repay you. I don't know what to repay you." She felt her tears on her cheeks, as well as copious moisture elsewhere. Her voice grew a tiny bit stronger, "You've given me so much. Tim, you've given me my life back, you showed me the way back out of the pit, then helped me scale the walls. You gave of yourself. I am greatly in your debt, but if you are in the giving mood, I would like to ask for something."

"What?" I asked surprised how satisfied my own voice sounded.

"It's bold." She seemed to feel that asking for more and doing it boldly redoubled the inappropriate nature.

"Good."

She sighed needily, "Tim, c-could I stay another night?"

"Yes, by all means."

She purred back, "Mmmm, thaaank you."

She shook her head as she tried to move to fold further into me.

"Your gift to me this Christmas is perfect!" She put her hands on the back of my head pulling my face down to hers for a smoking hot kiss. I picked her up carrying her back to bed. Her eyes were constantly wet and constantly on me. We slept.

When we awoke, we were sore and famished. I made eggs and pancakes. It turns out we both loved pancakes. We ate tons. Better than the food was that Swiss Miss stayed in constant touch, literally. She either wrapped her arms around my chest standing behind me, resting her head on my back as I cooked or nestled under arm. As we ate, she kept a hand on my leg, arm, or side. It was like she thought I would evaporate if she let go of me. I asked her about it, she said, "Damn right." She got very serious, "Tim, I am scared you aren't real. If that turns out to be the case, I will cherish this dream forever. Real life will never live up to it." She smiled and purred.

She took my hand and led me to the couch letting me get situated then pouring herself over me for maximum contact while she could still look at me.

She demurely said she would like to stay not only tonight but tomorrow night as well, meaning the third in a row. "Of course, I have nothing to wear." She purred again.

"How you can be that demure naked in a man's arms?"

"I don't know." But she still pulled it off. Satiated she said, "You seemed too good to be true. But they swore you were. They still under sold you."

"What? Who?"

Her eyes opened in a startled surprise saying, "Did I say that out loud?" Now she was miserable. She started to cry, there was fear in her eyes though she would be blown to bits rather than not come clean. "Them: those who betrayed you; Brenda and Andy."

"What?!"

"Oh Tim, I was going to tell you. I was. I promised I would yesterday. To prove it I will tell you now. I have just been living a dream I didn't want to end. I have asked your indulgence at every turn. I have put you off - until now." Her eyes widened once more, "And dear Lord it's Christmas. I don't want to hurt that for you." She looked at me appraisingly, "But... there is a real chance this will be a gift for you.

I waited on her to explain, as I had no idea what we were talking about. This time I was the one along for the ride.

"Tim, some of this will be flushing out what I've already told you; some of it you don't know. Jill and Gary wanted to thank you. They were getting along so well; they weren't going to let the problems that drove them apart keep them apart any longer. They are going to make it. They looked you up, Jill had your name and address and the rest of the bio info from the escort service.

"They used it to look you up. You told her your story and Jill found your sister. They called and talked to her for a while. She gave them Brenda and Andy's contact info. Gary and Jill called them.

"Jill said it was a wild conversation. Brenda and Andy confirmed everything was exactly as you said. They still feel absolutely miserable about what they did to you. Especially because they really do think they are made for each other."

She looked at me hoping she was not turning a knife in my gut, "Tim, Jill said that Brenda was coming apart on the phone call. She said she'd be able to tell if she was faking. Jill said Brenda feels like the lowest person on earth for what she did to you. She always thought you were a great guy. She said she expected a wonderful life with you. She was thrilled with what she had together and excited for what the two of you would do in your life together. Brenda hates that she fell for someone else. More than anything else she hates that she is so happy with Andy when she knows it tore you to shreds. Jill said she believed that Brenda still couldn't talk to you, not wouldn't: couldn't. Jill could feel the guilt crushing Brenda just talking over the phone. Tim, it isn't that Brenda is trying to save herself the pain, Jill said she just kept breaking apart. She could barely get through a sentence. Jill thought Brenda would not be able to carry on a conversation with you yet, she would just sob, and nothing would be explained."

Swiss Miss's eyebrows arched heavy with sympathy as they tried to knit themselves together over the distance they were separated. She ached for me, and she wanted to take away all my pain. It was also hurting her that I had such deep feelings for another woman. I was going to have to explain a few things to her. Not yet though, as she went forward with her story.

"Jill called me afterwards and wanted me to go out with you. I didn't go out with anyone, Tim. I had joined that stupid escort profile page yet never activated any dates that I was available. All the escorts knew how to do that, I just hadn't. They actually have classes, which is how I met Jill. I wasn't getting any better as my depression grew. Jill knew that. She told me her story with you including what you had said and what you had done to get her back home to her husband. She told me about her call, and what Brenda and Andy had said."

Swiss Miss's voice caught in her throat. Her expression changed from sympathy and nurturing to nervous trepidation. "T-Then Jill did some conference call thing and the two of us... spoke to the two of them."

She cringed expecting a bad reaction from me over that reveal. As I was stoically taking it all in, she rapidly continued, "They, Andy and Brenda, told me themselves what they did to you, a-and how you handled it. That their behavior may have been accidental, but it was nothing short of cruel. Aaaand that you gave them Brenda's engagement ring to sell for their wedding! Brenda had no idea it was so expensive. She told me herself she cherished it beyond any monetary value.

"Tim, she said it killed her to take it off. She said she knew it would hurt you to get it back. It was all so sudden for everyone. She said she could scarcely imagine, forget believe, what happened; for a person to try to stand up for the two people who meant the most to him, only to have them take everything away from him, still seems absolutely ghastly to her. She hated to break the engagement off, however she felt she had already done that with her actions making lo... sleeping with Andy, while you were gone.

"Tim, Brenda didn't plan it, she is mortified it happened that way. She can barely believe she did that, little less did that to you! She hated that it was all going to be a shock to you; everything you cared about was about to blow up in your face. Brenda hated that she couldn't explain it in person, especially as she knew you were in worse shape than her, having no one to console you!

"Brenda feared you getting that ring back would be the last straw for your being a good guy and for your happiness. Brenda broke into tears again explaining that, as she did all through the conversation. She said it seemed worse to keep the ring, as she was taking everything from you emotionally, to keep the ring seemed like adding actual theft. So, she tried to do the right thing by you, though she knew she had done you too wrong to ever do right by you.

"Brenda said she couldn't face you; I doubt she could now. It wasn't that she didn't care. She had shared so much with you; she knew she would be happy, deliriously happy, with you, there was just a greater connection with Andy. She doesn't think she would have handled any dissolution well, but having already consummated with Andy, in your apartment, while you were trying to do something good for them, was too much. She said the shame still burns intensely.

"Andy said his planned toast for your and Brenda's wedding was going to be that you were the finest man both Brenda and he had ever met. But now that he's marrying your bride, looking at how you handled it, still caring for both of them so deeply when they had betrayed you so terribly, he felt it even more. He was actually distraught that there was no one to affirm the statement now that he had brought himself and Brenda down."

I took a moment. It was the way she said it, "He's marrying Brenda... now?"

I watched Miss take a large, forced swallow, gulping down the fact that she had just lowered the boom on me in the middle of the most painful conversation she ever hoped to have with me, or probably anyone. Her eyes were as round as I had ever seen them, her lower lip trembled. It was obvious she hadn't meant to disclose the matter in this way at this time. She scrambled up to her knees grabbing both my hands. She seemed desperate to take away any amount of pain she could. She felt guilty about being the messenger even though she had taken none of the actions that hurt me.

She gasped. She cringed, "Y-You didn't know. You said something about them marrying in the spring before, I thought you knew... they moved up the wedding. I-I am so sorry! T-They said they were going t-to send an invite, prayed you would attend, but you had already said you wouldn't. They didn't know how you could. So, they let it be, just like they let you be. They were right you didn't want to see them; they didn't understand they still had to see you.

"Andy thought he might not have a best man... if it couldn't be you. His dad said he'd do the actual duties while staying in the background if it came to that. Andy's dad is still angry at the two of them. He's raked his wife over the coals too."

Miss swallowed in another gullet of air, she swallowed hard again, "Tim... Brenda and Andy... are already married."

I didn't think I reacted much to the news, though I realized I had closed my eyes. Upon opening them I found a distraught Swiss Miss still holding my hands.

"Tim, you just got their second card this week?" She winced hard, "I fear I may have triggered it." I saw her look to the Christmas tree then down. Her breathing was heavy, she was about to cry.

"Don't cry," I said, "You haven't ruined my Christmas. It's just I-I didn't expect it. Well, no, I did, just not right now. It's not a problem, it's just more of my guts and mind in a blender, it won't affect me like it used to. It doesn't hurt me like it would have once."

Miss held her breath, her eyes traveled over me like x-ray scanners. Her mouth trembled again but this time there was just the hint of one corner curling upward.

"Miss, I talked about you not going too fast earlier, that's because of how fast I had the rug ripped out from under me. I don't want to go back over it, but in the time it took to pick up Chinese, I went from a very happy engaged man with great friends to having... nothing. The bang-zoom of drama can rattle your teeth."

Swiss Miss's eyebrows were doing their best to span the space between them to knit themselves together, "Tim, I spoke to them, Jill spoke to them. The wedding was not well attended. You apparently are the mature one that has held many of your group of friends together, helping them through the years with their troubles. You have done all of them a good turn at one time or another. Brenda and Andy said they spoke to a lot of folks and everyone, including Brenda and Andy, felt strange about both of them being the most important people in the world to you, getting married to each other after betraying you. The idea of everyone being there except you seemed to the others like signing onto their betrayal. Especially when the event is your best friend marrying your fiancé!

"Brenda and Andy stayed away from others and kept things under wraps for quite a while: months. I think they wanted you to have the first say on the subject. It was one more horror for them learning that you had locked yourself away and wasn't seeing anyone.

By the time they did start going out publicly, folks were already wondering where you were. The two of them being together explained that. The word didn't spread completely until people returned to town for Thanksgiving. Apparently, there was some real animosity. Some of your mutual friends tried to talk them out of getting married, and they wouldn't budge. Some of their friends said they wouldn't talk to them until they talked to you. that was the origin of their first card to you. No one wanted to rush to your door because of how upset they knew you would be... and no one had any idea how to help you or what to say."

Swiss Miss fidgeted more. Something important was coming.

"What broke up Jill was everyone citing your love of Christmas as the reason everyone was going to wait to see you; they didn't want to drive a garland of holly though your heart over the holidays. Brenda and Andy were most acutely aware of your fondness for the season. It seemed like a perfectly evil situation. You spend almost a half year in solitude being softened up for the blow of enduring the happiest time of year alone.

"Since few people were going to attend their wedding anyway, Andy and Brenda decided to have a small wedding, sooner than later, and have it at Andy's house. Andy's dad wouldn't let them hold it inside, so they had to stand in the cold in the backyard for the ceremony. There were only a handful of family there. They said Brenda's parents huddled with Andy's dad, not happy, but not willing to stop it, unwilling to cut off their own kids despite how they felt.

"They got married because they were very much in love and wanted it done before the holidays because they didn't want it to be a story that got back to you during the holidays.

When Jill and I spoke to them this past week, they were astounded that no one had told you and realized just how alone you were. They presumed you were surrounded by friends and family. They were horrified to hear the truth that you were utterly alone, this of all weeks. They realized news of their already being married arriving during your solitude during the holidays would have the opposite effect they intended and be even more devastating."

Swiss Miss wiped her eyes with the back of her arm. Her scowl morphed into some sort of other scowl. "And I just did it! I'm the one that gave you the news you should not hear around Christmas ON Christmas!"

"Stop it Anni. None of you knew I let her go either. It's just not as critical mass as it would have been. It changes a potential thing I had never wanted to happen into an actual, but that had already transpired. It's not the ceremony that would get me, that's just the final act. It was the losing her, believe me I already knew all about that."