Happy Hollowdays Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked odd, then as she thought it through, she saw the massive invitation I was giving her. "Oh gosh Tim, do you mean?"

I held out my arms. "You are already booked here tonight and tomorrow night. So, do you think this same first date can last through New Year's?"

She looked at me shaking before she said quietly, "Yes definitively. Yes; New Year's 2123, at least."

Epilog: Fifty Weeks Later

Tim

Yes, Brenda and Andy were married. No, I didn't go. My girl, the true one, cried and made love to me all that week. She was scared I still mourned Brenda and may feel unloved.

Yes, there was a bit of jealousy and even fear in her expression that I had loved Brenda more than her. Yet Miss put all her misgivings to the side to concentrate on me. She loves me.

Miss did that for me knowing I may be thinking of the gal I lost. I was going to tell her that she had left Brenda in the dust well before then, but that display of emotion for me on her face practically made me forget I ever had loved Brenda.

Nothing will ever quite do that. Don't worry, Brenda has no sway over me, I have already said it. It's simply history I can't erase, and it was important to my future happiness, so I never want to erase it. What I felt once happened, it was no mistake. Though I carry no baggage and my girl is the only one I carry in my heart.

Hers was an act of love deeper than Brenda ever gave me. I'm going to tell her that on Christmas Eve; that should clear the floor for my proposal on Christmas. No, it's not double dipping; with us the special occasion on Christmas is not tacky. Think of our history, and the first time we ever made love. And I will give her the option; does she want to give me her ass on New Year's, or does she prefer to wait for our honeymoon?

It turns out my forever girl's name is Christina, a perfect name for a Christmas gift, don't you think? Especially as that was the day she told me her name, not ten minutes after I wrapped her in my arms that morning a year ago. I swept her up and took her to our bed. She stopped me right before I made her my own and told me the name of the girl I was claiming.

As far as that Christmas day, I certainly had fun unwrapping her, although playing with her afterwards was even better. Better yet, unlike my previous fiancé, Christina not only has no qualms about marrying me; she can't wait. And she won't have to very much longer.

You see, quite unexpectedly a year ago, after months in a barren desert, I miraculously found myself home for the holidays.

Merry Christmas and to all a good night.