All Comments on 'Happy? Pt. 02'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ashley didn.t actually get the Happiness she wanted or needed after the divorce with Colin was a no brainer eventually happened, but Ashley is no longer unfulfilled at her new job personally or professionally. Ashlley Seeking her pleasure is a never a wrong thing for anyone, but always consequences for their significant others, even though Colin didn't well to the brief hot wife excursion with Zayne their house.

Too bad it was 2 Parter, Author, I was looking forward to part 3. this was excellent 2 Parter.

See you again soon Author San

Cheers!

Haha!

Average_StudentAverage_Student4 months ago

What a story! Your descriptions are so enjoyable to read. I felt her husband’s reaction was a bit lukewarm. I think my favorite part was Ashley saying she had needs and bringing home her teenage lover shortly after. So hot.

MysteryMan68MysteryMan684 months ago

I loved this series. Really well written! I look forward to your future work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A different part 2 to what I was expecting, but very enjoyable nevertheless!

EshuEshu4 months ago

I can't understand the score of this excellent story. Interracial stories receive a lower average score than other genres. Some guys seem to feel very uncomfortable or threatened by a mere fetished fiction, and terrible issues such as rape are not as terrible to them. The interracial genre obviously receives a review bombing from a small group of offended people.

HagisHagis4 months ago

The story ends in a subversive way, or maybe not... A realistic relationship, a realistic behavior wouldn't it be something like this? In writing a pornographic story, Firsttimewriting simultaneously presented the fragility of human relationships. An excellent story from both an erotic and psychographic point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want a part 3 :-) 3 years later Colin and Ash meets again.

MrBHMrBH4 months ago

You captured the frustration of her husband perfectly. I enjoy the way you mix actual realistic emotions of a couple in a failing marriage with the descriptive sex scenes.

Love to see more of Ashley if you can write a follow up?

Amiable69Amiable694 months ago

That was such a wonderful story! A great story line and just packed with filth! Can we please have more?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your story was real enough to give me a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach remembering my first marriage failing due to me. That was 50 years ago. The regret never goes away. Three marriages later and I still know in my heart I will always love her.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

The husband almost lost the thread and went down the wrong path, but he resigned and righted himself and rightly jettisoned the skank. He will be the happy one now most likely.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting4 months agoAuthor

Again, thanks for all the comments, real boost to me to read them.

I hadn't planned on taking the story any further but there is I suppose a piece of unfinished business I could write about to add a third part to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I totally enjoyed both this and the prior chapter. It’s refreshing to read something so well written that has such a sophisticated plot.

The part where Colin was on the balcony and saw Ashley’s black lover put the Christmas locket on her neck was extremely well done. We could almost feel Colin’s pain!

Also, the part where Colin was downstairs, in their house, while Ashley was up in their bedroom fucking Zayn was extremely well done, especially when Colin ended up walking the floor in synch with the squeaking bed upstairs.

By the way, my wife is an English as a Second Language (ESL) who works evening teaching to immigrants. We live near the Mexican border and her ‘work’ keeps her quite busy. She’s a real Ashley and her sex life is subsidized by taxpayer money which flows to her ‘humanitarian’ work!

Great story!

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy4 months ago

Five stars but one quibble. Why did Ashley need to go to the pharmacy to get Birth control as well as condoms?

I assume that she bought the morning after pill. She is already on the birth control pill. While the risk of disease makes it logical to buy condoms, the morning after pill should be unnecessary.

The husband isn't the victim in this story. He is a Darwinian failure who willingly refrained from breeding his beautiful wife. For him, sex is for his pleasure not procreation. As much as the wife cites sexual frustration as her excuse, I suspect that her real motivation is a suppressed resentment about her husband's demand that she forgo having children. Although she confessed and offered to repent and made every effort to reconcile, her husband was unrelenting in his self righteous resentment. In the end, Colin surrendered his beautiful wife to real men who will not forgo the opportunity to help her procreate. Ultimately; his refusal to reconcile and address the real issues in their marriage, not her adultery, is what truly makes him a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe the problem was her? All these boring white women lusting for new and exciting. Iv dated the rainbow. And white women rank bottom tier. Even when they are into the sex, they don't do much. My middle eastern girls would lavish love and effort. Chinese women might start shy, but they out in so much effort that it's crazy. And we can't forget nubian queens. Built better. More toned, more endurance, more effort, and they appreciate your effort.

I don't understand this fetish for white women, the laziest fucks of the modern world. Usually out of shape. Not vocal. Sure, they feel good. What women doesn't. I get the appeal of BBC, but not white basic women.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing! Such a prolific author, yet your stories are filled with great detail and interiority of character. All while keeping a brisk erotic pace with plenty of action:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bravo Colin! Its about time one of these so-called husbands in these types of stories doesn't just lay idle while their spouse openly cheats on them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So well done. Heartbreaking without being a stupid BTB story. I'm a fan :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Beautiful story. Great ending. Well done!!! I love that she learned who she is and came to peace with it. She gave her husband a chance to know the real Ashley, but he couldn't handle it. Sometimes, that's life.

peterdorianpeterdorianabout 2 months ago

I want to see Jerome get some closure! I wasn't expecting Ashley to go so wild but I was here for the whole thing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Happy? Pt. 01 Previous Part
Happy Series Info