Happy Thanksgiving

Story Info
How a loving wife spent Thanksgiving.
1.4k words
3.95
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verity500
Verity500
108 Followers

Bob arrived on time. It was important that he told no one he was coming over. This was to be a very special night. He assured me he could be trusted; this was just between us. I poured him a large drink and explained the house rules. Unless he promised to stick to them, the evening would end right there and then, so he agreed.

The rules were simple enough: at no time was he to mention my husband. He was to give me his full attention at all times and do as I ask. My husband you see, had an accident one year ago. Since then, we haven't had sex. I still had my needs of course and he understood. One of the ways we stayed close is he would watch me masturbate. He liked that, I liked it too. I would dress up for him in sexy outfits. He would sit and watch as I wriggled on the bed, pleasuring myself to climax. After, I would let him smell my fingers. Given his condition, that was as close to sex as he could get.

There came a time when that wasn't enough, for either of us. I was still young and needed to feel a man inside me. The only way I could make that work was if my husband could watch. I wanted him to see the pleasure in my eyes as another man took me. For him to watch another man do the things to his wife he once did. And that's where Bob comes into the picture. Bob used to work with my husband. He knew all about his accident and has known me for quite some time. I always got the feeling he fancied me.

He was just perfect. Bob was similar to my husband's age, height and build. He also fully understood the situation. More importantly, he understood and agreed to the rules. Given the nature of the situation, that was most important. My husband was waiting upstairs, sitting in his favourite chair near the window. From there, he could see outside, and of course, had a good view of our bed. A bed where he was about to enjoy me, albeit vicariously, through the hands and body of another man.

As soon as Bob finished his drink, he followed me upstairs. As we entered the room, I smiled at my husband and stood by the window. I really wanted that night to be special. During the week, I had been out shopping for some new lingerie. This would be the first time my husband would see me wearing it. I told Bob to slowly undo my blouse. Once it was undone, I placed his hands on my breasts. It felt so good to once again have a man's hands on me. With every gentle squeeze, I let out little gasps of pleasure as I looked at my husband. I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I was.

With every gentle rub, my nipples got a little harder. Having my husband watch as another man's hands explored my body only added to my state of arousal. Following my instructions, and ignoring my husband as agreed, Bob started to fully undress me, kissing me all over as he did. All the time I was letting out little moans of delight. I needed my husband to know I was enjoying every minute of the precious gift he had given me. I kept looking over at his face; he was enjoying it too.

When I was completely naked, I went and lay down on the bed. By now, I was soaking wet with the anticipation of things to come. I asked Bob to get undressed and join me on the bed. When he was next to me, I told him to put his fingers inside me and bring me to orgasm. As you can imagine, it was such a joy to once again feel a man's fingers reaching up into my wet, inviting pussy. It was a pleasure that had been denied me for too long. I opened my legs wider and wider, all the time watching my husband, watching me.

I was so turned on at this point, I could feel my orgasm building up inside. My moans of delight were getting louder and louder as his gentle fingers slid in and out. My orgasm was intense; it felt like it was never going to stop. Twelve months of abstinence released in a single moment of pure lustful ecstasy. My whole body was quivering as I let out my final moan. Looking over to my husband, I silently mouthed the words "Thank you." I was now ready for the final act. I wanted Bob to make love to me. As I opened my legs wider, I guided him inside me. His hands were firmly on my breasts as he began to move slowly in and out. It was the perfect rhythm for me.

We were in total concert as I turned to look at my husband. I wanted him to see the pleasure on my face as his friend took me. I wanted him to listen to my moans as another man was inside me. I was so close to my second orgasm. Bob could tell I was getting close; he quickened his pace. I could feel he was also near to cumming. I grabbed his buttocks, my nails almost drawing blood as I pulled him in deeper. And then the moment I had longed for. I felt the rush of his warm sperm filling me as I started to orgasm. After waiting twelve months, I was complete. When he finished, Bob lay next to me on the bed, looking up at the ceiling as I gazed into my husband's eyes.

Taking a whiskey bottle from the bedside cabinet, I poured Bob a large measure, he'd earned it. For the first time in a year, I felt like a real woman. As we chatted, I asked Bob if he would enjoy watching me with another man. I think that question shocked him a little and his answer was quite vague. It was also obvious that thought aroused him as he started getting hard again. Clearly, he liked the idea of watching me. I put my hand down and started to masturbate him as I continued to question him on the subject.

I told him that I wanted to know if he would like to watch another man undress me, slide his fingers inside me and make me cum. That image was exciting him as he was getting harder and harder. It wasn't long before I felt his end start to swell. I continued to move my fingers up and down his shaft; he was about to cum. I leaned over him and watched as his hot sperm splashed out onto my bare breasts. My husband always enjoyed doing that. Watching another man wetting me was the only way he could enjoy it now. He knew I was doing it for him.

It was now my turn for one final orgasm. I asked Bob to massage his sperm into my breasts while he fingered me. The combination of my honey mixed with his cum allowed his fingers to slide inside me with an almost angel-like grace. I knew I wouldn't have very long so made no attempt to hold back or delay my climax. When it came, it was beautiful. Everything I had hoped for. It had been the perfect night. I thanked Bob for allowing my husband to watch us. As Bob slumped back onto the pillow, he uttered, "But your husband isn't here watching us, he's dead." With that, his face lost a little of its colour.

In a soft voice, I said, "Yes, my husband is dead. He died a year ago today. He was driving home from work when a drunk driver ploughed into his car. He didn't stand a chance. We were supposed to go to a Thanksgiving dinner that night. He only went to work because you called in sick. I later found out that you were not really sick; you went to a party with your friend Andrew. But I forgive you now." As I spoke, his body went completely limp. The poison in his whisky was starting to take full effect.

I could see the horror in his face as he began to realise what was happening to him. I smiled and offered him words of comfort. "Don't worry, my sweet. The poison is quick-acting and painless. Soon you will be joining my dear husband. Next year I will bring another chair into the bedroom. You can sit with my husband and watch as your friend Andrew makes love to me. I just know you will both enjoy that. You can be sure I will. Until then, rest in peace, my sweet. Happy Thanksgiving"

Verity500
Verity500
108 Followers