Happy Trails Ch. 05

Story Info
Dave gets a big surprise on the trail.
2.6k words
4.69
8.8k
11
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Trails Chapter Five

Looks like I was not going to see my mystery lady till Thursday. I had known she was married, or more so assumed as I had seen the wedding ring the first time. I knew she knew Sarah well enough to know she was gone. Now I knew, or believed and had no reason to doubt her, that her husband knew we were doing this. What would be the big surprise Thursday? The surprise this week obviously was she wanted fucked, what more could she have up her sleeve?

Sunday was a quiet day, I tried to find every reason I could be in the front or back yard all day. I wanted to know who this mystery lady was. There were plenty of possibilities I saw throughout the day walking by. Bright sunny day most everyone seemed to be out doing yard work, walking the trail and other activities. I sat realizing just how many beautiful women lived in our area from maybe twenty to some I would guess maybe fiftyish. I could not pick her out of all the lovely women I saw. I will say nearly all were smiles and waved as they went around the area. That is the way the neighborhood was generally anyway.

I filled Ron in on everything Monday morning.

"Well congrats are in order Dave."

"She could back out when she gets here," I said.

Ron laughed, "Fat chance that girl is as in love with you as you are here. Amber always talks about how you two a perfect couple are."

"I hope so," I smiled. I was not doubting Sarah, we'd been so in love forever it seemed.

"So, your mystery lady is gone till Thursday huh?"

I laughed, "Yeah."

"You know Trudy wouldn't mind you coming over," Ron said over is mug.

"You know Ron, I figured we'd get to that point someday. Well recently I thought that."

"And?"

"I'd rather wait till Sarah is home. Her and Amber being good friend you know?"

Ron nodded. "Just an offer. I see you are more open to the idea of... Well Sarah having some..."

"True. It all took me by surprise, and you know I had to think it over."

"Well glad it's working out then. I been filling Amber in some too and she is ready for some fun whenever you, or both of you are."

I was laughing, "isn't wrong to fuck the bosses wife?"

Ron laughed along with me, "Not if the boss is inviting you. I warn you though, Amber maybe near fifty but she can fuck the balls off a pool table."

I'm betting the same thing about Kathy."

"Probably. You know how long she wasn't been getting any?"

"No, Sarah did not go into that detail."

Ron sipped his 'lifer's juice' and seemed to be thinking.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Well, you know sometimes a guy's pencil gets lead in it seeing his o'l lady getting plowed by some young stud."

"He what?"

Ron laughed a bit, "What I am saying is if Sarah's dad can't get it up and it's psychological... Maybe seeing his wife get pumped full of cock may wake the one eye trouser snake."

"You think it could happen?"

"Yeah it could he may end up wanting to get in the mix a bit."

"Well he did take the picture of Sarah and Katy."

"Oh?"

I showed Ron the picture of Sarah and Kathy.

"Holy shit they could be sisters just Kathy is a little older and bustier."

I know right?"

"Hey, if you need some help... Tag a brother in," Ron said and died laughing.

"Well they are going to be visiting here a month. I already told Sarah I was open to some swing action. She said not yet but you never know. If Teddy pops wood maybe, we can all six get together."

I could not help noticing Ron had quite the bulge in his pants.

I text Sarah right quick and got a "Oh hell yeah," in response and. "Tell him to send me and mom something too."

I sent Ron the text of the girls topless.

Ron, looked at his phone then me with a smile.

"The girls said send them something to show your appreciation in return."

"Damn! You sure?"

"Hell why not?"

Ron played with his phone a minute and mine went off. A couple of pictures of Amber. Damn she looked just like you'd expect a near fifty-year-old aerobics instructor to look. Fucking hot as hell. Shit now I had wood.

"I got an idea Dave for all the ladies if you are interested?"

"Sure why not."

Ron got up and shut and locked my door and pulled the blind down over the glass.

I looked at him kinda funny. "What you got in mind dude?"

Snap a pic of two hard cocks for them if you are game."

I thought it over hell why not. "Sure."

Ron and I pulled out Johnson's out. Without a doubt the closest I had been to another guys hard dong. I will say Ron had a meaty stick himself. Putting them side by side we each snapped a pic and sent them to our perspective ladies.

Sarah and Kathy both were almost instant replies. Kathy was "OMG that is so sexy and hot."

Sarah was, "Fuck, is that Ron?"

"It is babe."

"Wow he has a nice cock too."

Kathy was typing again I could see. "Imagine what two girls could do with all that cock."

"Three," I said. "His wife Amber does not share unless she's involved."

"Sounds like this is going to be a lot of fun when I get back babe."

"I was hoping you would think that."

"So you are ok with me..."

"Yes baby."

Kathy... "He better damn well be all the fine ass he is going to be getting when we both get there. 😊"

I could not help but really laugh.

"Yes ma'am. I can't wait to see my hot ladies fucked and full of cum."

"Teddy can't either stud."

Ron had been on the phone while I was texting the girls.

He hung up laughing. "Soon as she saw the text, she called me asking was that you?"

I was laughing now. "Sarah asked if it was you also. She wants a ride on the Ron mobile."

"Amber was saying you better give her that or she is taking it. Said you can't tease a girl with that much meat and not follow through."

We were laughing and joking when someone broke it up knocking on the door.

"Well fun is over," Ron said. "Back to the salt mines."

During the week we had a slow steady stream of officers needing to requalify with weapons from our department as well as other departments.

One officer had an accidental 'negligent' discharge holstering his weapon in the locker room, so Ron and I spent all of Wednesday retraining him. He would get a week's unpaid time off and come back monthly for six months for a couple two-hour blocks of instruction.

Ron called the officer who had the discharge, "Ass Clown."

I was not sure exactly what an ass clown was, but I had picked it up from Ron and had used it. Sarah had noticed that I picked up a lot of slang and lingo from Ron during our time together. I had not noticed it, but I was sure I had.

Thursday slowly drug around; it was like waiting on a holiday I laughed to myself on Tuesday thinking about it.

I hit the trail ready to go. I had ate plenty of fruit and drank lots of water for the hydration and energy that day. My mystery lady said I needed to be ready to go back to back and I was.

I sat blind folded about ready to give up when I felt her lips near my ear. "Hey handsome," she whispered in my ear causing my skin to goose flesh that the small hairs on my neck to stand.

"Hey lovely lady."

"You ready for your surprise?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Mmmm, you know that yes ma'am makes my pussy drip don't you."

I swallowed hard, fuck she turned me on. "Yes ma'am I do."

"Oh god whatever am I going to do with you? So handsome, such a big cock and always a gentleman."

"Whatever the lady desires."

Still at my ear whispering. "You still think I am a lady after all this?"

"More so than ever. A lady can know what she wants and take it and still be a lady."

"Oh sweetie, I am so glad you came ready for a surprise I have one for you."

I could tell she moved around in front of me. She leaned in and whispered again. "I need you to be a really good boy for me for a few minutes."

I nodded.

"You must keep your hands to yourself... At least for a little while. No touchy."

Got I felt like I was about to explode. "Yes ma'am."

"Mmmm."

I felt my shorts pulled down my hard cock and balls exposed to the world. I heard a gasp. 'Why the gasp she'd seen it be...'

My thoughts were cut off as I felt a tongue slowly start up the underside of my cock to the head. Fingers pulled it up and I could tell she was straddling me rubbing my leaking head across soaked lips.

I felt her push down, my hands wanting to reach for her. God her pussy was so tight tonight as she lowered herself down me cock. Little gasps and groans as she slowly sunk me inside her. Down at the bottom I felt her hands against my chest as she pushed herself back and moaned loud.

Slowly she circled her hips, my cock buried for all I was worth her pussy. So fucking hot and tight. I'd been so enthralled with the pleasure it surprised me when the same voice whispered near my ear again.

"How do you like your surprise?"

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. "I thought it was a little tight for you after we'd been together."

"My sister did not believe me when I told her how big you were."

"Oh shit."

"Uh-uh! Naughty boy don't blow into her yet. Let the excitement of the surprise calm down a bit."

I nodded trying to think of something else till it eased up. This other mystery lady leaned her lips to mine kissing me deep and hard.

"You can touch me now," she whispered like her sister.

My hands found her ass. It felt much like her sisters maybe a little softer. Exploring her I found a trim waist and soft breasts not as big but still ample in my opinion.

"Yes! God Yes," she moaned as she rode higher and a little faster.

"Cum for me," I panted into our kiss.

"Gaahh..." Her pussy tightened and it started. Her orgasm hit her hard, her pussy a vice grip on my throbbing cock. "In me please," she begged, and I could tell by the shift of her weight she had leaned back. I grabbed her hips picking her up and thrust into her until I fired my balls dry dropping us back down.

Leaning against me our lips met again. "Thank you, David."

"You are welcome mystery lady."

She ease of and beside me. "Mmmmm so it's my turn," I heard in a gentle voice and felt my cock sucked into the original mystery woman's mouth.

"Mmm you two taste so good," she moaned. "So good."

I was surprised at how quick my cock came back to life as her sister joined, and they worked on cleaning my cock covered by our cum. Once I was cleaned and throbbing again mystery lady number one went to lowering her pussy down my cock.

'"Fuck you're hot," I moaned.

"Watching you fuck my sister turned me on. The cleaning the two of you up. Mmmmm," her whisper purred to me and she rode my cock.

She wasted no time and all and within a few strokes was slamming her tight pussy up and down my raging cock so hard my balls had that good ache. I'd held on all I could, she'd not given me permission, but my hands went to her ass and helped her. She would go so high my cock almost slipped out then pound back down, grind a half circle then back up over and over.

I felt her pause to adjust the scarf around my eyes.

"Close one," babe she said.

I groaned with desire and she laughed knowing how bad I wanted to see her. "Soon baby," she whispered into my ear with her cries of extasy. "Soon."

She was close and so was I when she slowed and slowly rode now. Softly kissing my lips. "Cum in me and let your hot cum trigger mine baby."

A few strokes later and I did just that, my balls said evacuate and they did. God, I came hard my balls ached and her orgasm met mine showering my cock as I fired into her pussy. Her kisses remained soft and deliberate, our tongues danced like old lovers as she clung to me and I pulled her tighter.

"My god," I managed to groan as we finished.

She withdrew letting my softening cock slide out her tongue still with mine. She broke the kiss as my cock fell out and the went to cleaning it again as I squirmed and moaned. It was torture. I could feel every nerve ending it my body it felt like till they were satisfied I was clean and worked my shorts back up and tucking me in.

I felt both mystery women lean and kiss my me together both tongues in my mouth. The original mystery woman close to my ear whispered.

"You got something even my husband hasn't. My sister."

"Mmmm nice," is all I could reply my mind on fire wondering who this was.

"When is Sarah due back?"

"Next Friday night."

"Well shoot that only gives us Wednesday next week and Mel... I mean my sister will be gone."

I smiled and she caught it.

"You almost got me you sexy devil."

The sister leaned into the other ear. "I do hope I get to experience that cock again someday."

"Me too ma'am."

They both whimpered at being called ma'am.

"Such a gentleman," the sister whispered.

"So do I ever get to find out who you are?"

"Let Sarah get back. I know she has been missing that cock. I've been happy to keep it company. If she is willing I would more than love to taste you both and have you both taste me... And maybe hubby can join. Or watch if you wish."

I thought my aching cock was about to come back but it only twitched.

"I also would love to be part of this," the sister whispered.

"How will I know, or you know," I asked?

"Sarah has basically offered your big cock at the Christmas party... That is your hint lover. So when she gets back and is ready, I will let her know it was me."

I nodded. Shit was about to get real. I know Sarah wanted me to tell her...

They both kissed me, and I heard them trot off around the trail as I waited. Once satisfied they were gone, I sat just staring at the sky. She was right it was a big surprise to have them both... And sisters. Fuck!