Hard Core Fetish Hotel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Electricity. Safe," Takeshi offered as a way of explanation.

The men finished the attachments for the remaining hose and electrical wire, but left them hanging from the box. The men then cleared their tools, and gathered around the naked Samantha, who was now fully hooked into the rowing machine.

"Row medium speed. One minute."

The men monitored the movement of the machine, and their tablets. At the end Takeshi didn't tell Samantha to stop, but instead told her to go full speed for two minutes. Samantha was starting to sweat, as she was giving her all. She was also getting seriously more aroused as the pumped the dildo in her snatch on every cycle. After going full speed for one minute, Takeshi tapped his tablet. The butt plug started thrumming and moving, and the suction and electrical jolts on the nipples went into overdrive.

"Argh, you bastard," Samantha growled, but continued rowing. She was now openly grunting on every pull. It was clear she would orgasm any moment.

After one more minute Takeshi spoke: "Emergency stop," and pointed at the red button on top.

"No, give me one more minute, I am almost there," Samantha was panting.

"Stop. Now!" Takeshi yelled.

"Fuck! I was so close," Samantha protested as she hit the button. The machine slowed down to a stop in a couple of seconds. The dildo pulled all the way out, and the suction cup and electrical clip disconnected from Samantha's nipples as well.

"Good. All working," Takeshi smiled. He pulled Sam up. The butt plug had shrunk back to its original size. "Thank you Samantha-san!" All the men bowed at Samantha, and then collected their tools and walked out.

Samantha dressed up again.

"How was it," I asked.

"Bastards! I was so close to cumming. And what's up with all the anal stuff in this hotel?"

"I guess it counts as a fetish. Let's get going."

As we were walking by the pool again I noticed that the bachelorette party was at the pool. They were all enjoying drinks at the far end of the exercise pool. They all wore bikinis, except the bridesmaid who was naked. She didn't have tan lines.

"It is a bummer I didn't bring a swimsuit. I love swimming," Samantha sighed.

I grabbed her wrist, and dragged her into the pool area.

"Stop, what are you doing?" she demanded.

"Did you forget this is a clothing optional hotel? Look, we won't even be the only naked people here," and I tilted my head toward the girls from the bachelorette party.

"But I have never skinny dipped before," she protested.

"Strip. Shower. Pool," I said in a stern voice.

Samantha laughed. "Ok, you win, but stop imitating Takeshi. It is rude."

I dropped my clothes to the nearest bench, and rinsed off the slight sweat from the run in the gym. Samantha stripped her clothes as well, and left them on the next bench. She showered next to me. I noticed her nipples were still hard. The girls at the end of the pool had become quiet, and were watching us. After the shower we walked to the opposite end of the exercise pool from the girls, and got in the water. Samantha walked next to the wall, then kicked powerfully and dived under. I started swimming after her. She surfaced half way across, and turned on her back. Her sharp nipples were a mouth watering sight. After a few strokes she turned on her belly, and started swimming butterfly. Her cute butt came up whenever her head ducked under, and then her arms and head surfaced and went down again with a big splash. At the end she switched to breaststroke to avoid splashing the girls on the loungers. She was waiting for me to catch up.

She beamed at me. "This is amazing. I never want to wear a swimsuit again."

From above we heard one of the girls: "You heard her girls. Ditch your rags and enjoy the water like never before."

"Shut up, Ashley! We all know you are an exhibitionist slut!" came another voice, but it sounded friendly.

Ashley laughed. "Your loss!"

"Hmm, I am going to swim a few laps," the scarlet red Samantha whispered me. She clearly felt the comments were aimed at her.

"Go ahead. I'll make a couple of laps and will then jump into that hot tub. Meet me there."

While Samantha was swimming, I explored the hot tub. It had lots of jets to massage your aching muscles. A feature I had never seen was in the middle of one wall. It was almost like an underwater saddle. If you sat on it facing outward, you could grab a handlebar at the edge of the hot tub. I tried it and felt three buttons under my fingers. I pressed one. A strong jet of water shot underwater straight at my balls. Ouch! I guess if I had an erection and aimed the jets carefully it could be intensely pleasurable. Samantha walked in while I was still cradling my nut sack.

"What happened?" she asked concerned.

"There are male body parts that are not meant to come into contact with strong jets of water."

She giggled. "I guess I don't need to worry about that. Massage sounds great." She tried the jets near the walls, twisting this way and that, to massage muscles that she felt were sore. Finally she came to the saddle. "What's this?"

"That's the thing where I injured myself. You won't have that problem, so go ahead."

Samantha split her legs, and slid herself into the saddle. I was starting to get aroused from anticipation. She grabbed the handlebars, and pressed something. "Oh!" She tried another button, and it felt like the whole seat was vibrating. Her nipples popped out again.

"You could finish the thing that got interrupted at the gym," I suggested.

She blushed, but didn't get off the seat. She turned to look at the girls, but there was a bush in between, so the view was mostly obscured. The same could not be said about the hotel windows that had views of the pool. Several windows were lit. She bit her lip.

"I am just too fucking horny to care, and it is your fault with those damn toys of yours," Samantha snarled.

I could see her hands move as she tried different button combinations. She kept going for a few minutes, while her breathing got harder. It was clear she was trying to stay quiet, because she hadn't made a peep. Suddenly it seemed like she had reached her limit. Her muscles contracted, including her hands that now had a death grip on the handlebars. That pushed all of the buttons at once, and she couldn't control herself anymore. She screamed. "AAAaaaarrggh!" Finally she was able to let go, and slid next to the wall to catch her breath. I was rock hard after her performance. If she noticed, she didn't seem to care.

"Did she just...?" I could hear one of the girls.

"Yes, I am sure she just came. Unbelievable!"

"You go girl, wohoo!" Ashley shouted and laughed.

After Samantha had recovered, I asked her. "Have you ever tried a sauna? They are very relaxing."

"No. Where did you try them?"

"I have had a couple of business trips into Germany. Saunas are pretty popular there, so I gave it a try. If you don't overdo it they feel great. Want to go?"

"OK. Lead the way."

As we were making our way to the saunas, I could see the girls were whispering among themselves. Ashley, the nude girl, just grinned at me and gave me thumbs up. Sam avoided looking their way. Inside the door was a corridor that lead into the gym and inside showers. There were also two saunas available. One steam, and one dry sauna.

"Let's start with the steam one."

There was a lot of steam in the room, and it smelled of eucalyptus. We climbed to the top bench and sat down, quietly enjoying the heat. We could hear some screaming and laughter outside. The girls were having fun at the pool. After about fifteen minutes we were starting to look like boiled lobsters, and I suggested we try the dry sauna next. The air felt even hotter in the dry sauna, but it was easier to breath. We sat on the top bench, facing each other. Samantha was totally relaxed as she leaned back, and didn't seem to care a bit that I could see everything. Her eyes were drooping.

"Thank you, Frank. I don't think I have ever felt this relaxed. I am not even sure how I can get to our room." She smiled lazily.

"Haha! Glad you enjoyed it. I'll give you five more minutes, and then we'd better get out. It wouldn't be a good idea to pass out here."

After what I estimated was five minutes I suggested it was time to go. When she stood up, she was clearly very wobbly. "Can you help me, Frank? My balance seems to be off."

I pulled her left arm over my head, and grabbed her wrist with my left hand. She was leaning heavily on my right side, and I supported her with my right hand, pressing her waist towards me. She was like a wet noodle, and slick with sweat, but I managed to help her to the showers outside without incident. The cooler air, and cool water quickly brought her around.

"What the heck? My clothes are soaking wet." She was the first one out of the shower.

I looked around. Indeed both of our clothes were wet, as were the nearby benches and ground. The water guns and buckets were spread around. The pool area was empty.

"I guess the girls had a bit of a water fight. Let's just squeeze most of the water out, and we can hang them to dry in our bathroom."

We walked stark naked into our room without seeing anyone, and put the clothes to dry best we could. Samantha and I looked at each other. "Well, if it does not bother you, I would actually prefer to sleep naked," I said.

Samantha grinned, and jumped under the covers. "Same here! Besides, I am out of sleepwear. I wasn't prepared to share a room with you."

"Frank?" Samantha had propped her up with pillows and turned to look at me. Her perfect breasts were above the covers. "I had a really good day today. Thank you for everything."

"You are welcome."

She had something more to say. "What are we to each other?"

I turned on my side to look at her as well. "Well, first we are colleagues. Whatever has happened, or will happen, this is a business trip, and if we want to keep our jobs, we better do a good job at it."

She nodded in agreement.

"But I can't deny the fact that I find you very attractive, and fun to be around with. I know I said I had learned not to mix romance and work, but damnit, this is not a normal situation. So if it is ok with you, I'd like to go with the flow and see what happens. What do you think?" I tried to look nonchalant, but I was nervous. I don't think I had misjudged her, but the internet is full of stories where men misread women.

She smiled. "Thank you. I feel the same way about you. Although I don't know if you can keep up with me, old man."

"You brat!" I rolled over her, and pinned her down. "Take it back."

She giggled. "Will you forgive me if I kiss you?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

I looked at her lightly parted lips. They looked oh, so inviting. I gave in. Her lips were incredibly soft. She tasted fruity; a lib balm of hers. I closed my eyes, and explored her lips with my tongue. After a long moment I raised myself to breath, and looked at her eyes again. "You are forgiven, for now. But naughty girls might get spanked."

"Oh, is that how it is."

"Yes."

"Well, it is a good thing I am such a nice girl then. I think it is time for nice girls to have their beauty sleep."

I looked at the clock, and was surprised how late it was. I groaned. I looked her in the eyes again, and gave her a chaste kiss on the the lips. "Good night, Samantha."

"Sleep well, Frank." She then rolled over and turned off the lights. "You are going to need it."

I slapped her butt, and she giggled.

12