All Comments on 'Hard Lesson Learnt Pt. 04'

by bluecortina

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

STOP saying she loves him!

She cheats on him. Humiliates him. Abuses him! Physically assaults him. Emotionally and physically consummated a relationship with another man. Turns her husband into a eunuch! Enjoys beating the shit out of him and you tell us she loves him?!?

Where! Where the fuck is anything remotely resembling love? What “loving thibg0 does she do for him?!?

At this point, the most loving thing she could do would be to divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why not publish under Racial sluts? What a wimp and a nasty whore for a wife. She should be getting paid for her efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
its ok to be gay

you know its 2023 you can be gay and and happy. wrong category belongs in fetish or gay male.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Very hot. Hopefully he will wind up sucking Trey’s cock!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage I imagine your wife uses you like your stories and you love it like I said just another stupid wimp

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I realize it's fiction, but even an ordinary man gets a divorce. Really stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"As always, it would help you understand the next chapter, if you have read the previous chapters." - What makes you think that most Loving Wives readers would want to read Fetish and BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now it's just become stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just another crap cuck story why get married if you want to play good job its a story same as all the rest

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Sick idiot learnt to be a cuck for a stereotypical big black clown.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just awful.

None of the characters are likeable. There's no way to be empathetic to anyone. It's just a disastrous situation, and there's not going to be a recovery, except in the wildest flinging of fantasy. Since this is fantasy, that's okay.

-

It's decently written. The descriptions are well done. There's a few over-used devices, used in the usual ways, but it's okay.

-

Keep writing. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This should be in FETISH. The cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. You obviously no nothing about the subject matter. A simply awful story, poorly planned out and executed. A waste of time.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio7 months ago

Not erotic and not clever. No one to like in this tale. One star.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed it and can't wait for a new chapter!

OPrimeOPrime6 months ago

What a waste of my time.

dunham669dunham6692 months ago

Typical cuck. Can’t finish anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous