Hardworking Rich: Let Me "See Him" Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian gets his "taste" of Brandon.
1.5k words
4.68
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Brian "apologizes" to Brandon, and gets "curious " after.

So what was really all the fuss about concerning this dude? Why was it that Angelo constantly made plans that altered our lives together, in order to get to this young military man that lived a 15 hour drive north?

"Angelo likes to get fucked, I love fucking older guys like him, and well, I enjoy Angelo 's company, and he enjoys mine," Brandon said, as he answered my question indirectly when I asked why he chose to be with Angelo.

After I put Angelo down I went back into the living room, but not before pouring Brandon and I more "tea." He was watching ESPN highlights when I stood in front of the television with the filled glasses, me needing to confess my silliness towards him.

"I'm sorry," I said.

He laughed and accepted my apology, asking that I sit on the couch beside him.

"Brian, all is well sir. You two flew me down to Miami, I'm in your beautiful home, and I've received nothing but the best treatment. What more could a Sailor ask for," he said.

"The opportunity for TWO, hot and bothered older men to service that big tool of yours, " I told him.

I took a sip before saying that as I was breaking my number one rule: no black cock. I had that law because I'd seen what it done to some of my friends in Miami, Lauderdale, Palm Springs and other places: they'd become addicted. Crazy to say yes, but it seemed as once a guy, married or single, got his first black stick, it was like he lost focus on the things that mattered most. Angelo and I lived comfortably, but it wasn't overnight, and we couldn't afford either of us falling off track due to getting fucked good or swallowing cum that tasted like pineapple (perception of black men given to me by my cum drunk friends).

"So you telling me, after all the grief you gave Angelo, you wanna give it a try," he asked.

I looked down to see that thing swell, literally throbbing in front of me as he had his hands behind his head.

"You wanna taste," he asked with a devilish grin. "Bet it will change your life."

"God knows I do. You're really doing to this to me right now," he said.

"No you need to be doing it to me. Stop talking and get down there," he added, nodding to the tool.

I crouched between those legs and I felt my hole dancing once the tip touched my lips. His prick was so stiff I struggled to suck it, for usually the cocks I sucked, Angelo included on occasion, didn't get nearly as hard. Brandon gave an "assist" however when he put his hand on the back of my head and forced me to go down on it, with his cock tip tickling my throat. I was gagging, but he didn't let up, telling me to "eat it up" and "swallow the dick." I had to smack his hand away and raise up, as I was in a daze, and needed to catch my breath.

"Maybe you'll do better with me being inside you," he said to me.

" I just may, but you gotta take it easy on me. That's a lot of cock," I urged.

I was nervous for Brandon's cock wasn't the usual size I had in me.

"You sure you want to fuck me," I asked while stroking him with my hands.

"I'm definitely sure. Whatchu scared? You scared to take some fat, black Navy cock? I might be able to change your little angry life if you hop on top of this thing and ride it. Whatchu waiting on," he said.

Brandon's aggression turned me on immensely. I was sauced, but I could for sure see why Angelo couldn't get enough of buddy. He had the perfect body with his beautiful skin, a perfect smile, charismatic, and had a pretty dick. I told him to stay put as I went to the bathroom to ensure the "path was clear," and to get some lubricant for him.

"Now sit on it," he said as I came before him.

I reached down with lubricant sprayed in my right hand to stroke that big thing, then to kiss his lips. Brandon's breath was fresh, and his tongue active as it tussled with mine.

"You are fucking perfect, " I said while looking into his eyes.

"Show me how perfect I am and sit down," he said.

I made sure to face him while lowering my butt onto his dick. It hurt like hell as that pipe expanded me, his thick tip spreading my walls and me grimacing as a result.

"Thaaaaaaaaas it. Fall down on it," he said.

I would sit down on it completely and start screaming, with him putting his hand over my mouth as we didn't want to wake Angelo.

"Don't get up. Take the dick," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders to keep me down. "Just relax. Breathe, and don't move. Get used to it, okay?"

My first black cock felt like my ass being taken for the first time all over again. Brandon's was super hard and super strong. I felt it wiggle a little inside me even though either of us weren't moving. I had tears running down my eyes, and he palmed my ass before he started kissing me again, for he knew I wasn't used to his length and girth.

"We don't have to do this. I can see between the both of you who the top is," he said, with a light chuckle.

"No! I want it," I whimpered.

I was just overall jealous of Angelo and Brandon, for their chemistry was something I was lacking. Sure Angelo and I weren't going to ever end, but sexually, aside from the little tryst we had before I came to sit on Brandon's, the ship of chemistry sailed long before. Brandon moved his face down to my chest to start licking my nipples, getting my cock hard and opening my hole more as I slowly started shuddering.

"Yeah, I can tell you're used to it now," he said. "Gon' head and ride it baby. Ride it and let it fall deep."

I was, the dick inside me rubbing against my walls to wake up my senses more, getting me more moist in the process.

"You've got one tight butt. Seems like I may have to come to Miami more often," he said in my ear.

I loved the idea, as now Brandon would get his dick spoiled by two of us. I was riding slowly, just going up and down as that dick of his had me wanting more. I kept the pace while he'd keep alternating between nipples, then smacking my ass to make me ride quicker.

"Bounce that ass, papa," he said.

That turned me on more with him calling me "papa," doing what I was asked and riding him harder. I'd find that doing so provided for my own benefit as the orgasms increased and intensified. I tried keeping it cool as we heard Angelo snoring in the bedroom, but I wondered how he'd really feel knowing Brandon was rearranging my guts after I gave him shit. Brandon smacked my ass harder and I rode him the same, my hole, my insides super happy as I could hear, feel me creaming on his cock.

"You like thay black dick now, don't you bitch," he asked.

"Oh fuck, Brandon, papa loves it son. Holy fuck you've got a mean cock," I wailed

I stroked myself in double delight, for he wouldn't stop teasing my nipples which are hard wired to my dick. I felt as if I was on a roller coaster, getting to the top with anticipation, on the cusp of reaching the highest point of climax. The look on his face, him smiling, looking directly at me while I was under his spell, was too much.

"Oh Brandon," I whimpered, right before I unleashed a nice heap of spunk on his barreled chest.

"Gottttttdamn. Look at all that nut! Is that what the dick did to you," Brandon asked arrogantly.

I climbed off of him to catch my breath, and ultimately fathom what just happened: Brandon pulled me in the same way he did Angelo.

"Yeah, now look at you. Good job," he said to me after, rubbing his cock as it was still hard.

I couldn't say I "fell victim" to this stud, but I for sure was in his stable of bottom bitches now. I just had to figure out a way to tell Angelo.

I went between his knees to finish him off, more eager now than before to blow him until his cum sandblasted my throat. I got the prize while hearing him moan and call me a nasty slut, then leaving him be as I went back to bed to find Angelo was wide awake.

Brandon broke my stigma of black cock, but I for sure, was addicted. Above all, I had to answer to Angelo first.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers