All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 10'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 1 year ago

Great stuff as always! Looking forward to where this all goes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of quirky plot with the childhood friend/bully and bachelorette party but I'm still enjoying the series and looking forward to the next part. Loving the beginning of the Harem "House." Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying this series for sure, but TBH I wish Arthur wasn't so like, perfectly secure. It almost comes off as if he doesn't really have any internal drive or desire for having a slave or a sub. All that talk about who was allowed to do what - I want to see Arthur want complete control over Selene especially, have more than zero jealousy or insecurity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great writing, looking forward to the next chapter!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 1 year ago

I hope he trains the childhood friend to be his utter sex slave. I'd like to see her persue him (partly because she wants to apologize and also because he's hot). It's likely she has never done bdsm like our hero. She'd see he has all these other women so she's mad and jealous. He'd refuse to date her, then selene convinnes him how hot it would be to train her and make her a willing sex slave. He uses some of his psychological approaches to modify her behavior, mantras, orgasm control. That could be very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hope you continue this series, Arthur is definitely one of the better doms out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving this!! Can barely wait for more!

Haremking001Haremking001over 1 year ago

Why the heck are they overreacting over such a small edging session especially if she could have prepared water for herself beforehand?!!

Haremking001Haremking001over 1 year ago

Why the heck would you allow them to date other people and not bring them to the dinner where your family can apparently invite random people to it?!!

ClearmuseClearmuse25 days ago

Well, stuff is Happening! Exciting chapter.

SirAeghannSirAeghann25 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, stuff is happening! This chapter sets up a lot of plot for things still happening later in the series. I'm glad you're enjoying the work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES