Harmless Flirting - Dean's Dilemma

Story Info
Tipsy flirty wife goes too far.
20.2k words
4.26
98.8k
90

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers

Forward:

This is another story concerning a pet peeve of mine - married women who claim that the flirting with other men that they do is harmless and the hubby gets unreasonably jealous. In this one the wife's flirting is not continuous, but sporadic and has a bit of a different purpose. Still, it is problematic for the husband.

I did throw in some sex, for my perv pals, not a lot, but some. This one got a little long on me, sorry. I was going to break it into two chapters, but Lit's 35 character limit for a title wouldn't let me add a "Ch. 1 or 2" to the title and I didn't want to change it, so here's my longer than usual tale, I do hope you still enjoy.

I wish to thank the following Lit members for their invaluable assistance in making my story more readable: dragonmann72; andy771877; Ted L.

Thank you,

fritz51

***************************************

Chapter One

She was at it again, dressed in Daisy Duke Shorts and a halter top chatting up Ben from marketing, whose wife was not in attendance. They were seated at a picnic table situated away from the main group of people that were at Franklin Park for a company picnic. They didn't see Dean Brown as he approached his wife of 7 years and his co-worker that was the current beneficiary of her little game.

Kacie Brown, his wife, loved to tease men. Yes, it was a hot summer Friday afternoon, and many of the women were wearing shorts and tops appropriate for hot weather. Her attire for this event was no accident and would have been more appropriate on a younger, unattached female, than on a married, supposedly faithful wife. Kacie always wanted to have the other women one upped in the sexy department so that she drew the most male attention, without gaining slut status.

Her top was concealing her full c-cup tits, but not by much. With no bra, the male recipient of her daring would be laser focused on them in hope that something would happen. Would she lean over, or would a gust of wind present a coveted gaze at what should only be seen by her husband.

Her shorts were slit up her thigh and tight enough in front to display a hint of camel toe. Naturally, part of her game was to wiggle around so that the mark had trouble deciding where to stare, would the boobs pop out first, or would a precious peek at her pussy entertain her prey. Most of the time neither of these two things would happen, she was careful, however, if the guys drafted her into a volley ball game, who knew what might happen with all of that jumping around. Oops?

At least 4 or 5 men at Dean's company had been targeted by her at some company function in the past and knew the score. They were onto this game, a couple had been able to cop a little feel of her butt, while dancing or playing some game, but no one had ever been able to get her naked, let alone fuck her. A few times an extra twist, or her forgetting not to bend over, provided a look at her charms, albeit briefly. They also knew that her actions were a thorn in her husband's side. They had witnessed Dean more than once drag her away from whatever event was being held.

These co-workers also knew that Dean wasn't a guy to be messed with, but they couldn't help looking, especially when she seemed to enjoy showing off so much. A few of them attempted to isolate her, but still be in position to spot Dean before he got too close to catch them doing something that might earn a sock in the jaw. They felt that if she was away from her husband and, or the crowd, she might just give them a little extra and allow her attributes to be admired.

While these men knew her flirty games, they did not know her true objective, which was to stir up her husband. Dean knew, because this action had sparked several arguments between him and his wife over the years. He knew, but he didn't like it. Kacie would defend herself, saying, "I'm only having fun, just doing a little 'harmless flirting' and that you shouldn't get so jealous. Come on, I would NOT, NOT EVER have any kind of sex, with any of these guys, you are my man."

She played her game very well and won nearly every time, because she usually knew when to change the target from some guy, to Dean. She would then tease and use all of her feminine charms on him until he would rush her home, to have his satisfaction.

Kacie was a world class seductress, saying something like, "Come on baby, I'm all worked up. I need it: I need your big cock. Let me suck it for you, I know you want to fuck me," all the while giving him "fuck me eyes."

She would bare her breasts, or unzip her pants while continuing the seduction, "I want you. How do you want to take me tonight? Bend me over and give it to me good? Come on baby, fuck me. Show me that you're my man."

Early in their relationship her seduction efforts normally worked on Dean, her power to get men to submit to her desires was awesome. He would take her in the manner that she wanted, sex with Kacie was not something that he complained about. As her games became bolder, Dean's resistance to her manipulations grew stronger.

The most daring things that she had done was when there was drinking involved. While dancing at a Christmas party and her having too much to drink; Dean witnessed her allowing some guy to get a little ass grab, then ground her crotch on a different guy's leg. That night, her seductions on Dean didn't work, he was angry at her and a heated argument consumed the car ride home, they slept in different rooms.

He was confident that she'd never done anything any worse than that, and never had any type of sex with anyone since they had been together. This confidence in the activities that she had not taken did not prevent the occasional heated discussion between them over the actions that she had.

That day, at the picnic Dean stayed back, near the pavilion, where he could observe without them spotting him. This occasional game of Kacie's, was becoming more and more tiresome for him, and he decided that he wanted to see just how far she would go, if he didn't intercede.

Kacie, on the other hand, enjoyed her game and always believed that she had it totally under control. But this day was a bit of a problem, she believed that Dean was late, having not seen him silently approach her position. She thought, "Damn it, Dean, where the hell are you? Ben saw me sitting up here alone and he's going to try his luck. I'll have to be careful to not let him get too far."

Because she didn't know Dean was already there, she was torn between feeding her ego by allowing some of Ben's likely advances and putting a halt to Ben paying attention to her with Dean not being there.

Kacie and Ben were talking low, and Dean had to move somewhat closer to be able to hear them. There was a wall that hid the garbage bin outside of the pavilion which would allow an unobserved passage to a closer spot to spy. Dean was able to move within hearing range without being spotted.

Ben was telling Kacie how great she looked and that by far, she was the most attractive woman at the picnic. Although concerned that her husband was still not present, she never the less lapped up the praise. Ben was inching closer, trying for a better look down her top, but the unrestricted view that he was hoping for had not appeared.

Ben was now close enough for her to "accidently touch" his arm, a move that she might have made if she knew that Dean was watching. That kind of intimate contact was a favorite of hers, she preferred that any touching by her, had to be able to be explained as "accidental," should Dean question her for doing it. Kacie would never reach out and stroke some guy's dick or anything nearly that bold, something like that she considered "over the line" and not within her boundaries. That was the essence of the game, both her husband and her intended target would become aroused at her playfulness. At some point she would ditch the random guy and have her husband screw her silly.

She was sitting on the bench seat of the table, her legs under the table top; he was perched on the table top, inching closer. Ben believed that she was giving him the go-ahead. Kacie was thinking, "Where the hell is that delicious fucking husband of mine, he should have been here an hour ago. Ben is revved up enough that he'll be making some kind of move; I need Dean to come swoop me up out of this."

Kacie was right; Ben had decided that he had indeed gotten lucky that day, as he slipped down onto the seat, right next to her. His legs pointed in the opposite direction, placing him in perfect position to attempt to kiss her. A proper married woman would have retreated to signal that further advances were not wanted, but not Kacie, she would play out the game just a little more.

She continued her tease, using "fuck me eyes" that gave off vibes that she wanted him to make his move, until he actually leaned in to capture that kiss, and she suddenly backed away and said, "Ben, holy crap, what are you doing? Somebody might see. I'm married you know."

"Kacie, I'm sorry, but I thought that you wanted me to," he replied.

Not being able to stand it any longer, Dean stepped out into the open and moved toward the couple quickly, saying "I think that will be enough for this afternoon."

Ben nearly shit himself. If Dean decided to work him over it wouldn't even be a contest. He began stammering, "Dean, good to see you. How about a beer? I'll go get you one. We've been watching for you."

Dean said, "I'll just bet that you've been watching for me. Wanted to get that kiss before I showed up, didn't you, fuckwad?"

"No, no, I'm just a little drunk, sorry. I didn't mean anything," and Ben got up to make a hasty retreat.

Then turning his attention to Kacie, "So, your fucked-up game has elevated to a new level. Not only do you enjoy teasing some poor sap, tempting him with suggested peeks at your goodies, or a chance to kiss you, but now, do you want to have me beat the hell out of some guy, or maybe get the shit knocked out of me?"

"No, of course not, I would never want anyone hurt, especially you. You know that, don't you?" she replied.

"How would I know that? I catch you here, away from the rest of the crowd, leading this guy to believe that he's about to get some reward, a kiss, a BJ, something, and he's just about to try to cash in. He was a mere second from getting that kiss; many husbands would have decked him on the spot."

"I wouldn't have let him kiss me," she claimed.

"You had him wound pretty tight, whether you said yes or no, in another moment; he may have just taken it. If so, I would have belted him. What the fuck is the matter with you anyway? Why do you do this to me?"

"Baby, I love you. And I get off seeing you want me so bad. Take me home and do me, I want you bad right now."

"Not today. I'm heading home right now, you do what you want. Go find Ben and let him have that kiss or maybe give him the BJ that he's hoping for. You could also fuck him; or all of them. Right now, I don't care; I don't give a rat's ass what you do. I'm leaving, do whatever you want Kacie."

He left, she tried to keep up, but the "fuck me heels" that she was wearing didn't take to running very well.

Kacie finally made it to her car, and wanted to get home in a hurry, as she wanted her husband to know that there had not been a minute of delay. Kacie should have driven slower because a County Mounty had pulled out onto the four lane behind her and she hadn't noticed. When the siren and flashing lights came on, there was panic, she hadn't brought her purse, containing her wallet, with a driver's license.

Now, the traffic stop took even longer, as the officer was a new hire female, and would not be persuaded to "let her go" the way Kacie had coaxed some male officers to do in the past. Finally, 30 minutes later, she had been issued multiple citations and she was again on her way home.

Upon Kacie entering the house, Dean was on his way out and said, "Well, you must have decided on the BJ, a kiss wouldn't take a half hour," then slammed the door, got in his car and left, unleashing the Hellcat's 717 HP.

Kacie was mad at Dean, for not waiting to hear why she was detained. And for the first time, afraid that she had taken her game to far.

Later that night Dean came home in an Uber, his best bud, Alex, brought the Hellcat. When he came in the house, she attempted to start a conversation, but gave up quickly. He was too stewed to reason with, she would try the next day, which was Saturday. She thanked Alex for seeing to it that Dean was alright, then started working on a plan for the next day.

She let him sleep in, and then served him breakfast in bed, followed by a BJ. Her plan failed, he turned down the BJ since he was still pissed and to aggravate things, badly hungover. She would have to wait until that evening.

Kacie made his favorite dinner and served it to him in a low cut, skin tight, black leather top and tight jeans that didn't quite cover all of her delicious ass. Dean figured that he may as well enjoy the dinner, her plan for after was obvious.

When he finished, she fixed him a drink, and said, "Baby, about yesterday. I'm sorry."

He was still angry at her behavior and said, "I guess the BJ wasn't as good as you thought it would be?"

"Alright, go ahead, bust on me a little, I guess I deserve some grief. But know this, no man but you can get a BJ or anything else from me. You are it, the only one, my man. I love you so much that sometimes it hurts."

"Then why do you play these fucking games, and hurt me?" Dean asked.

"I don't mean it to hurt you. It's just that I like it, I mean I really, really, like it when you get fired up and take me aggressively. Pounding me hard, showing me that I belong to you and no one else."

"Why have you never told me that before? I would give it to you rough, if that's what you need," he promised.

Kacie declined to tell Dean the entire reason for her game. Yes, she did like him to take her somewhat aggressively from time to time, but there was more. She also got off on him taking her away from some other man. To conquer, like Genghis Khan dragging off a woman in a defeated village, and signifying his dominance.

"Baby, please fuck me, right now, here in the living room. I want to be taken, taken hard by you. Please, show me that I'm still your woman."

Dean thought, "Ok; you're going to win again, I'm too horny to not take what you are offering. But, you like it rough? Ok, rough it will be."

She had her hair in a ponytail, a signal for him that a BJ was available. Instead he grabbed it and pulled her by the hair to the nearest sofa, not so hard as to really hurt her, but firm enough that she could tell not to fight it.

He then bent her over the sofa's arm and pressed her face into the cushion. Still having a firm grip on her ponytail, he reached down with his other hand and unfastened her jeans. Kacie was helpless, one of her arms blocked by the sofa's back, the other blocked by his impressive body, her face held fast against the cushion on the sofa. She could have screamed or fought harder, but if she had, he would have stopped. She didn't want him to stop, she liked it!

Dean was able to finish sliding her jeans down to the floor with his foot. Then he worked his free hand between her legs, placed his palm against her pussy and lifted her up with his foot still on her jeans. That action pulled her jeans off of one leg, allowing him to roughly wedge himself between her lovely limbs and spread them apart, readying her for his entry.

No panties were present to contend with, she didn't have any on. She had planned to flash him her bare pussy to continue to seduce him, but that plan was no longer needed.

Usually he went down on her, at least a little, to make sure that she was ready for his eight-inch intruder, but not that day. He thrust four inches of himself into her, causing her to plead for him to ease up some. Dean wasn't as considerate as normal, and after rocking in and out a couple of inches, he buried his full length into her causing her to grunt loudly. He then said with a bit of sarcasm, "You want it rough, right?" and as he said that he started plowing into her.

Fortunately for Kacie, her body had responded enough that his intense love making was not causing physical damage to her. She got beyond any pain and then the increase in pleasure drove her to a satisfying release. Seeing his wife cumming on his dick drove Dean over the edge and he shot a huge load into her pussy, then he released her and walked into the kitchen for a cold beer.

Kacie kicked off the other leg of her jeans and hurried into the downstairs bathroom to clean up his cum so it wouldn't be dripping out everywhere. When she was satisfied that she was alright to enter the kitchen, she went in and said, "You're still mad at me aren't you?"

"What makes you think that, you got it the way you like it didn't you?"

"Not exactly, I admit that I must have given you that impression, and it was satisfying today, but I missed the little extras that you usually give me. It was more like you wanted to teach me a lesson, get even with me. Baby, I love you. Though I was encouraging you to occasionally take me with more aggressiveness, I'm not wanting to be drug off, fucked and then discarded, like some mate to a caveman.

"There was anger in your love making today, like you wanted to hurt me, not a lot, but definitely punish me. I guess it's my own fault; I do enjoy that other men look at me and want me. I would think that you would be proud, that they lust, but can't have what is yours," she said.

Dean answered, "I still am angry, your actions with Ben yesterday humiliated me. What do you suppose the conversations are like among my male co-workers regarding you? Do you suppose some of them say, 'Oh yeah, that Kacie, boy, no woman ever respected her man the way she does. Try as you might, you'll never get her to give a guy a little peek.' Is that what you think they are saying?"

"No, I don't suppose that they are saying that," she admitted.

"No, they're not, I've heard them. It's more like, 'I saw you and her sneak off alone, did she show you her tits?' Or this one: 'Man, one of these days, maybe we can get her good and drunk, then we'll all fuck that little tease.' That one, I overheard word for word right after the Christmas party, when you got drunk and were humping Mike's leg while dancing.

"I got in a lot of trouble over that one. I grabbed Mike and slammed him against the wall, if the others there had not pulled me off of him and held me back, I might have hurt him bad. I was sent to H.R. and they read me the riot act. Even though the others admitted what he had said, I was told that I would lose my job if it happened again. Me, risking my career, defending your 'honor'... what a joke," Dean said, his eyes blazing.

"I wasn't humping his leg, it was more like he was trying to rub me with it, I wasn't grinding up against it, damn it," she insisted.

"Yeah, but you didn't slap him and walk off the floor either, did you?" he replied.

"No, I didn't, but I should have. At the time it didn't seem so bad, it seemed more like just having fun, and I'm sorry you got into trouble, I didn't know about that," she answered weakly, knowing she could not defend her actions that night.

"I wanted to beat the piss out of him right there, it's only because that it was a Christmas party that I was able to hold back. Besides, I'd look pretty foolish going after him, considering how willing you were.

"Do you remember the video I took of it instead? I still have it, would you like to see it?" Dean questioned.

"No... I don't want to see it again. I apologized for that. I drank too much that night, you know that. And why the hell do you still have that video?" she asked.

fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers