Harmless Flirting - Dean's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he left her sprawled out on the lawn, naked. He went into the house, but returned quickly.

Kacie saw something in his hand. A thought flashed through her mind that he had a gun and was going to kill her, "Please Dean, don't kill me," she begged, but it was only her cell phone.

"You're not worth killing," Dean said as he tossed the phone in her direction, "Call your sister to come get your trashy ass off of my lawn."

She continued to beg, "Please let me explain, I love you," but he was unmoved and went back into the house, snatching up the hidden spare key on his way.

She got up, and ran to the door in a useless hope to get inside, but it was locked. Then a try was made at the garage, she stumbled through entering the code, but the door stayed shut. Dean had already thrown the circuit breaker that controlled the door. The last option, was at the other side of the house, the side gate, next to Rich's house. It was usually locked at night, including that night and the key for it was inside and it was too high and sturdy to climb or break through, especially by a naked young woman.

Kacie, with no options left to get in the house, called her sister, who only lived 15 minutes away. She told Tammy that Dean threw her out, but the rest of her words were sobs and crying so bad that her sister couldn't understand another syllable. Tammy said that she would be right there and Kacie then tried to hide in the bushes close to the gate.

Rich had been following the activity, and when the coast seemed clear of Dean, he came out on to his front porch and tried to spot her. Not being able to see her from his porch, he stepped out farther on his front walk, but kept very wary for Dean. Then he called out to her softly, "Kacie, Kacie where are you?"

She didn't answer at first, but when he made a second attempt, that time louder she responded, "What do you want?"

"I needed to tell you that I was sorry," Rich said, "You can come in here, if you want."

"Stay the fuck away from me," she screamed, "This is all your fault. Don't you ever come near me."

Tires screeched, Rich ducked back out of sight as if a bomb was going to go off, it was Alex.

"He locked me out Alex, please help me," Kacie begged.

Alex had left his girlfriend at his house the minute Dean called, his friend needed him and he figured that he could make it up to his sweetheart later that night.

Alex looked at the naked woman with distain and said, "Fucked up good, didn't you, slut?" Naturally he didn't lift a finger, except a middle one, then went to the front door, which opened briefly to let him in, then shut quickly.

Tammie, Kacie's older sister, pulled up with her husband, Jake, about then. They found Kacie curled up in a bush by the gate, sobbing hysterically, and trying to hide her nakedness.

Tammy yelled at the house, "Dean, you son of a bitch, I'll get you for treating my sister like this," then turned to Jake and said, "Please make Dean give her some clothes."

Jake went to the front door and started pounding, "Come on, Dean, let her have some clothes to wear."

It was dark out, but the street lights and Jake's car lights provided enough illumination for Jake to get a good look at his naked sister-in-law.

Moments later, an upstairs window opened and a garbage bag stuffed with clothing was tossed out. The window then closed with a bang, no words were spoken.

Jake said to Tammy, "Get something on her and let's get out of here."

Kacie was covered quickly with a sweat shirt and jeans, no shoes. After Kacie was secure in the car, Tammy hollered at the house, "Fuck you Dean," and then they left.

An hour later a squad car pulled up outside the house, two cops got out, came up to the door and knocked. Dean answered; he knew one of them, Bill Collins.

"Dean, we've got a little situation here, your wife, Kacie, says that you've locked her out of her own house," Bill said.

"Bill, I know you have a job to do, so I'll not be shitty toward you. Here's the Reader's Digest version: We've been having on again, off again arguments over her flirting around other men. Tonight, we had another blow up that involved our neighbor, Rich. I got pissed and left, but forgot my phone. By the time I got back, he had her naked and was sucking her tits.

I caught her red handed. Bill, I threw her out, I'm divorcing her. I think that you would do the same, if your wife pulled that."

Bill tried to appeal to his old friend, "Dean, be reasonable. This is her house too, very likely, if she files a complaint and gets a restraining order, you will be the one forced to vacate and live elsewhere."

"Ah, but it's not her house. Her name is not on any deed," Dean said.

"Doesn't matter, she's your wife and is entitled to whatever you two own," said Bill.

"That's just it. I don't own this house either, my uncle does. We were considering buying it, but that has not, and now, definitely will not happen. Do you suppose that my uncle will throw me out to allow her to stay here?" Dean replied.

"You will still have to allow her to get her things," said Bill.

"I won't attempt to stop her from removing her belongings, as long as there is supervision to prevent her from taking what is not hers. There must also be a person of authority to make sure she leaves, not try and stay," Dean insisted.

The next day Jake called Dean at work, "Dean, would you be satisfied if I was the one to accompany Kacie to come over and collect her stuff? I promise that I won't let her pull anything, just get her things."

"Do you guarantee me that you'll drag her out if she tries to dig in?" asked Dean.

"I won't bring her over until she convinces me that won't happen. If she breaks her word to me, yes, I'll drag her out of the house myself," Jake promised.

"I don't want to talk with her either. She has to keep her mouth shut, if she starts, you both leave, Deal?" Dean proposed.

"Yes, I'll keep a leash on her. I'll make her promise me first," Jake assured.

"Ok then, no earlier than 6, I want to eat before I have to be in her presence," Dean pronounced.

"Ok, after 6," Jake said.

"Did she tell you what she did?" Dean asked.

"She said something about a misunderstanding involving Rich," Jake replied.

"Hold on a minute," Dean urged, and then brought up the pictures that he had taken and sent a couple to Jake.

Jakes phone buzzed, he took a look, and said, "Jesus Dean, I'm sorry. I had no idea that it was that bad. I'll guarantee that she doesn't pull anything, Ok?"

"Yeah, Ok. Tonight, after 6," Dean said and hung up.

That evening Jake showed up with a rental van, boxes, Tammie and Kacie. Dean immediately questioned Tammy's presence but Jake assured that both sisters would abide by the conditions. Dean reluctantly agreed. Surprisingly, both women followed the guide lines, got Kacie's belongings and left.

Alex had also come over to support his friend when Kacie came to gather up her things. He didn't say a word to Dean's visitors, just acknowledged Jake with a nod.

When Jake and the two sisters finally left, Dean turned around to see a house that suddenly looked empty and lonely. He hung his head and shook it, in disbelief that this thing had happened.

Alex came out of the kitchen with two beers, giving one of them to his grieving friend and said, "Hey man, you had to. She left you no choice."

Dean replied, "I know, but it still hurts... bad."

"Drink up, I know you won't believe me right now, but it will get better," Alex said trying to bolster up his old friend.

Both Dean and Kacie lawyered up, dug in and the usual dance between attorneys began. Kacie was served with divorce papers; she wouldn't sign, instead she gave the papers to her lawyer. Kacie decided that she was going to fight losing her husband for as long as she could.

***************************************

Author's Note:

For those sharpening up their pencils to tell me how much trouble Dean would have got into for throwing her outside naked, I'll say this: I don't know where y'all live, but there are areas within the 50 states where his legal trouble would be minimal. And let's not forget, if it would be necessary for Kacie to press charges, she has already shown that she wanted to stay married, so doing that seems unlikely.

My best defense for his actions: It's my story, write your own.

****************************************

Chapter Two

At their first appearance before a judge, Kacie's side attempted to persuade his honor that the marriage could be saved. They claimed that a huge misunderstanding had occurred and that Mrs. Brown deeply loved her husband and wanted desperately to continue to be his wife.

Dean's attorney stood up and addressed the court, "The occurrence that night was not a singular mishap, but a continuing manner of disrespectful activity perpetrated by Mrs. Brown, culminating in a most disgusting act where she was caught, red-handed, cheating with the neighbor. Mr. Brown contends that a reconciliation with his wife is impossible and desires for the court to grant the decree."

After a short recess to consider the opening remarks, the judge ordered that a minimum of six counseling sessions be attended. The first two were to be individual sessions, with Mr. and Mrs. Brown meeting separately with the assigned counselor, Dr. Joan Grace. Then, at the counselor's discretion, either more individual or joint sessions would be conducted. After the final session, a report would be filed with the court and the judge would determine the next course of action.

The first session was with Kacie. She admitted to Dr. Grace that she and Dean had argued several times over her being too friendly with other men. She insisted that it was only "harmless flirting," that Dean made way too much of it, and that he got unreasonably jealous. Dr. Grace had her describe how her relationship with Dean had evolved and had her describe various examples of their disagreements.

When Dr. Grace got her talking about the night of the incident, she related that Dean was mad about the swim suit that she was wearing in the hot tub. Further, that he had become angry and left. She also said, "I really wanted to go after Dean, and reason with him, but Rich detained me, first at the hot tub, then again when he came inside our house, uninvited."

Kacie went on to describe how Rich was trying to hit on her, misrepresenting what Dean had said, and saying that he had been masturbating, while fantasizing about her. Kacie tried to make Rich's actions sound more like rape, without saying the "R" word.

However, Dr. Grace pressed her on that point, asking, "Kacie, answer the next question very carefully, because the consequences could be quite serious. Was Rich attempting to rape you?"

Kacie stammered some, trying to avoid answering, but Dr. Grace repeated, "Kacie, tell me the truth. Was he taking liberties against your will?"

Exasperated, Kacie gave in, "No, oh my god, no. He was pressuring me, but he didn't force me. I wanted him out of the house, but I was pretty drunk, and also very mad at Dean, so I let Rich see what he wanted to. He said two minutes, then he would go."

"See what Kacie? What was it that you were allowing?" asked Dr. Grace.

"He wanted to see my bare uncovered breasts. So, I lowered the towel, and retied it at my waist. I was naked under it and I did not want to expose the rest. Then I allowed him a good look at my bare tits," she confessed.

"Is that when Dean came in?" asked Dr. Grace.

"Yes. I had already changed my mind, and was going to tell Rich to leave, but it was too late. Dean had already seen us. Rich ran home and Dean went crazy," she finished, sobbing heavily.

Dr. Grace ended the session. Kacie's time had elapsed, and she wanted Dean's input before continuing.

The session with Dean got off to a rough start. He was obviously wary of a woman doctor possibly being more tolerant of Kacie's point of view. Dr. Grace recognized this immediately, since it happened nearly every time that she was assigned to interview a couple contemplating divorce.

Her method involved a direct approach, "Mr. Brown, you expect that I'll be more accommodating to your wife because I'm a woman, don't you?"

"I didn't say that," Dean answered.

"No, you don't have to; it's written all over your face. Go ahead and speak honestly, we'll never get anywhere if you hold back," said Dr. Grace.

"OK, well yes, I think that you'll be inclined to give her more leeway than me," he responded.

"My job here is not to judge either of you. My job is to come to an opinion as to whether your marriage can be saved. To accomplish that, what I need is TRUTH from both of you. You will find that I will probe her for truth just as vigorously as I do you. I'm a hell of a poker player Mr. Brown, I read people very well, that's what they pay me for." Dr. Grace stated and Dean became a little less belligerent.

"OK, Doc, what do you want to know?" asked Dean.

"I would like you to tell me about you and Kacie, before the incident," Dr. Grace suggested, "Tell me about your early years together."

Dean began, "From the time I met Kacie, she loved to play games, flirt with guys. On our fourth date we doubled with her sister Tammy and her husband, Jake. We were at a club, drinking some, dancing and having a good time. I needed a nature stop and when I came back to the table she wasn't there. An ex-boyfriend of hers had asked her to dance, but she didn't do just one dance. She made me sit there through a second dance. Then a third song started, a slow number and, instead of coming back to me, she wrapped her arms around the guy and was dancing very friendly, if you get my drift."

"Yes, I think I get the picture. Then what did you do? I hope you didn't get into a fight," said Dr. Grace.

"No, no fight. I threw down $40, which should have more than covered my share of the tab and walked out," Dean said.

"Did she come after you?" queried Dr. Grace.

"No, she didn't even notice. Not that I saw. Jake told me later that she ran after me and, when she didn't catch up, she had them take her home right away. Don't know if I believe that though," he said.

"After I had not called her, or answered any of her many calls and voicemails for two weeks, Jake and Terry looked me up. They laid it on pretty thick about how sorry that she was, and that she had more alcohol that night than she should have. When I didn't seem sufficiently motivated to give her another chance, Terry lit into me that I'd never had the 'exclusive' talk with her, and had no right to an expectation that she not have any other male company.

"I acknowledged that I had not formally had that talk, but I felt that we were in fact boyfriend / girlfriend and, if she wasn't on the same page, maybe I should just move on. That really pissed off Terry, but as she geared up to let me have it some more, Jake risked his ass and defended me.

"He told Terry, 'If you would have done that to ME when we were dating, I most likely would have walked.' Terry flinched at that and, just when I thought she was going to lay him out, she became very quiet. I think it finally sank in how disrespectful her sister's actions had been. Jake was always a straight up guy and everyone, especially Terry, knew that. So, his statement had a lot of credibility," Dean concluded his description of that event.

"But you didn't walk, why?" asked Dr. Grace.

"Honestly, I don't know. My gut said to bail, but there was something about her that I couldn't shake... She could seduce the pants off of an Eskimo at the north pole in the winter. Besides, I'm not the perfect straight arrow Jake is, I've made my share of screw ups, so I gave her another go," Dean responded.

"Our being exclusive was the first topic we discussed, and we agreed that no amount of cheating was going to be accepted. Full disclosure though, she did warn me up front that she has a friendly, maybe a little flirty, demeanor regarding men. That she liked to be admired and, if I couldn't deal with that, maybe we would not work. But she also guaranteed me that I would be the ONLY one getting the privileges due a boyfriend," he said.

"Did you believe her when she said that? What was your interpretation of what she felt was Ok to do with other men?" Dr. Grace asked, probing the initial expectation of fidelity by Dean.

"Well, I guess it will be easier to start with the absolute 'no way, no how' items and work toward the minor ones," he said.

"Absolutely, what tops the list?" Dr. Grace quizzed.

"Sex of any kind is the number one transgression. Pardon my French, but any fuck or suck, involving another man, or woman for that matter, and we are over," he stated.

"What if she allowed a guy to feel her up, over her clothes? If it were a one-time thing, could you get past it? I'm not saying let her off by excusing the behavior but, with serious repentance, could you move forward with her? Perhaps with an agreement, with consequences, to never repeat the mistake?" the doctor asked.

"I guess that depends. Was she impaired somehow? Like drunk? Or in a situation where she was not completely in control, like at a bachelorette party and a stripper came up from behind and felt her up, without her permission? If impaired and convincingly remorseful, I probably could get past that, once. But if she knowingly allowed some serious groping, like bumping into an old flame at a club, then permitted him to put his hands all over her, just like when they were together, I probably couldn't get by that. I could never trust her again," he replied.

"What if she got a little tipsy at a party, and you caught her allowing some guy to suck her tits or finger her?" Dr. Grace asked, testing how far Dean could be pushed.

Dean snapped back, "Alright, I see where this is headed. You want to maneuver me into agreeing to forgive a certain type of mistake by her, and then try to convince me that this latest blunder was something that I agreed to forgive. Well, it's not going to work."

"Mr. Brown, that's not my intent at all. I need to fully understand your limits toward her actions regarding other men. Please continue. Were there any other episodes where you felt that she breached your trust?"

"Yes. The following summer we were with friends at a pool party. As always, her bikini was the hottest thing there. I was cleaning up the grill, when Sandy, a friend of ours, walked up to me, put her arm around my back and said, 'We're going to have to do something about that,' and nodded toward Kacie.

"She had asked Sandy's guy, Dave, to put sun tan lotion on her back. Kacie had untied the bikini top and was holding it against her tits, allowing Dave to put the oil onto her back without having the bikini strap to deal with. The move was totally unnecessary, but the purpose was for me to see that she had undone her top for another man.

"Sandy suggested that we educate the both of them. Her idea was that she would go lay down at the opposite end of the pool, then call me over to put sun tan lotion on her. She did, and when Dave heard her ask me, he spoke up that he would do it. Sandy told him, 'No, you're all wet. Just stay there, Dean will take care of me and Kacie can keep you entertained.'

"Both he and Kacie froze. I don't think either was expecting a challenge, and Kacie didn't have a move planned for this. As I started applying lotion, Sandy whispered for me to get every square inch of her that I could see, legs, the exposed parts of her ass, everything. Even to let the tips of my fingers slide under the edges of her suit. As I was finishing up her legs, she reached around, undid her top, and stretched her arms out, exposing the edges of her 36 D breasts.