Harmless Flirting - Dean's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby I love you. I want to please you and give you the greatest pleasures that you can dream up. If it gets you off, then it gets me off. With one exception, I'll never agree to you taking another lover," Dean stipulated.

"Oh my god Dean, I'd never ask you to do that. I'll never want any other lover, you are it. Just you. I'm talking about things that we might do, sexually, with each other."

"Then my love, we do not have an issue. Now what would be your pleasure?" he asked as he slid her panties off and buried his face into her trimmed pussy.

"This, oh my god, this! What you're doing drives me insane. FUCK. I... LOVE... THIS!" she exclaimed. So, Dean decided to test her version of kinky and began to probe at her asshole with a finger.

Her response was instant, "Fuck, I love you. Make me cum. I want to cum for you. Please don't stop, I'm cummmmmmmminggggg," and she flooded his mouth.

Dean didn't quit though, and as she regained composure, she patted the bed and said, "Come on lover, get your pants off and lay down for me."

As he lost his boxers, she tossed her bra off and straddled his face, while looking toward his cock. She invited him to do an encore on her pussy by easing down, pressing her pussy lips to his mouth, then dove for his dick. After beginning her oral attention to his cock, she stopped, rose up, and said, "This is part of the kink that I was talking about. Don't quit on me and I'm not stopping until you pop for me. I want this, I want to taste you."

The talking stopped and the intense tongue work on each other's sex began, including a bit of rectal teasing by both lovers. Linda was multi-orgasmic and proved it by squirting all over Dean's face again, causing him to bust and fill her mouth.

As she started getting up to go rinse out her mouth, he said, "I'll show you kinky," and pulled her face to his and licked her lips, until she opened her mouth, so that they could share their treasures.

They laid like that for a while, her naked on top of him, his strong hands holding her to him. Soon enough his arousal returned, Linda noticed and impaled herself on his cock. He laid relatively still on his back and held her breasts, giving her support, as she slow-fucked his cock, mouthing, "I love you," over and over, as her cunt muscles finally brought him to the peak.

Dean realized that, for Linda, kinky was doing things he considered fairly normal love making. He thought, "If It turns her on to swear a little, and think that she had coaxed me to do something kinky, why mess up her fun?"

They were spent after that, laying there together, sticky from their cum. After several minutes of bliss, they decided to shower, do a quick change of the sheets, cuddle naked in each other's arms, and dream of more intimate encounters.

They were on cloud nine for a long time after that. They let her apartment go and she moved into his house. They were living like a married couple, and though thoughts of matrimony had entered both of their minds, they hadn't openly discussed it.

Then at a festival held by the town every year, while they were drinking and dancing, looking to all who saw them like a sure bet for a wedding announcement, the proverbial monkey-wrench fucked up the bliss.

Dean had excused himself to hit the head, and on returning, saw Linda hugging some guy and kissing him. It was Déjà vu, all over again (apologies to Yogi Berra fans) and Dean reacted poorly. Instead of going over and confronting Linda, he felt that he was damned, and that she must just be another Kacie. He turned and left the festival without a word. At their house he packed some things and left for his family's cabin to be alone, and try to decide what to do next.

It took a while before Linda realized that Dean had left, and even longer before she realized that he wasn't coming back. She arranged a ride home with a friend and became frantic when Dean was not there. Additional strife was caused because he was not responding to her calls and texts. Linda cried herself to sleep that night over the unexplainable disappearance of her love.

The next day, she called Dean's good friend Alex and asked if she could come talk to him. It was Sunday, so Alex was relatively free that day, plus Dean was his best friend and he was also worried. Alex sat Linda down and asked her to go through the previous night play by play. When she got to the part where Dean disappeared, Alex had her back up 5 minutes to explain what was going on right then.

Linda said, "Dean had gone to the bathroom, and while I was mingling, I ran into a dear old friend, Randy. I was so happy to see him and I was excited to introduce him to Dean, but he had left."

Alex summed it up, "Ok, Dean's fine, goes to take a piss, and disappears while you bumped into an old flame, right?"

"No, not at all. Randy was never my boyfriend. He's married. I love his wife. I was a bride's maid in their wedding," she said.

"Ok, not a boyfriend, then what?" he asked.

"When I was 17, my older brother, Ken, got a rare form of cancer. Randy was his best friend and was there for all of us, every day. All of the way through it, at the end, and after. He helped me keep my head together and made sure that I got settled into college. Both he and Sally, his girlfriend at the time, his wife now, helped get me through an awful time. I loved my brother Kenny so much, and losing him hurt so bad, but Randy and Sally stayed close, even calling me every day while I got through my first year at State," Linda explained.

"Alright, so there has to be something more. Tell me details, you saw him there, was he alone? What happened? Everything, details," Alex sounded more like a cop now.

"When I saw him, I screamed his name, ran over and jumped in his arms," she said.

"You jumped up, hugged and, I'm guessing, kissed him?" Alex deduced.

"Yes, I kissed his cheek several times. I hadn't seen them for ages. I hugged and kissed Sally too," she said.

"I bet Dean didn't see you kiss Sally," Alex stated.

"Alex. Do you know what's going on?"

"Yeah, I think I do."

"What is it Alex? What's wrong?" she asked, now terrified.

"Let's go, I'll explain on the way," he said.

Once they were in his car and on the way, Alex said, "I bet he's gone to the cabin, that's where he hid out when Kacie pulled her shit."

"Kacie, his first wife? Alex, I haven't done anything. What is it that he thinks I've done?"

"Dean was putting up with her flirting with other men, and every once and a while they would have a hell of a fight over her game playing. Finally, she went too far and he threw her out, literally threw her out into the yard, naked."

"What did she do?" she asked.

"He can tell you that. What is important is that one of her games to make him jealous was when he went to take a piss or something, she would be flirting up some guy and made sure that was the first thing he saw," Alex explained.

"But I wasn't in Randy's arms that long, he should have come over," she protested.

"Look Linda, his ex did a number on him. He probably only saw you kissing Randy for a few seconds, then saw red and ran for the hills. We'll straighten this out. I'll make him listen."

They arrived at the cabin, and Alex went in first, followed by Linda.

"What's she doing here? Why did you bring her? I thought you were my friend, Alex."

"I am your friend, and you are going to listen. You're also going to feel like an asshole when you get it through your thick head that she isn't Kacie," Alex said sternly.

Dean kept quiet. Alex continued, "He was an old family friend, not a lover, or a toy, like Kacie used to play with. Now fuckin' listen to her."

"Dean, his name is Randy and I haven't seen him or his wife for ages," she started, then went on to explain about her brother, the cancer, Randy and Sally, and everything.

Dean felt like shit and began to tear up.

Alex said, "Well, I can see that I'm not needed here anymore."

He started to leave, but Linda grabbed onto him, embraced him, then kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you." Alex just shrugged.

Then she turned back to Dean and said, half crying and half full of fire, "You got something to say about that?" Of course, she was referring to her having just kissed Alex.

Dean just hung his head in shame. Linda walked over to him and as he looked up at her, she slapped him in the face, hard, saying, "Don't you ever run out on me again. I love you. If you think something is wrong, you ask me. I would never do those things that Kacie did to you. NEVER! Do you understand me?"

Dean managed a few words, "When I saw you kiss that guy, I panicked. All I could think of was that I must be damned. I couldn't bear to watch. I am so sorry."

"Considering what you have been through, I'm giving you a pass this time. You are forgiven for what you thought, this ONE time. So, fuck sorry, take me to bed and screw me for an hour, then I'm taking you to meet Randy and Sally," she said, and he did.

While visiting with her old friends, and because Linda's father had died several years before, Dean asked Randy for Linda's hand in marriage.

Randy said, "Nothing would make her happier... therefore nothing would delight Sally and me more."

Of course, she said YES! They agreed to marry before Christmas so that, when it arrived, it would be their first together as husband and wife. Since December was only a couple of months away, a plan was quickly thrown together. On Saturday, Dec. 14, they said their own vows, which included several references to fidelity, trust and communication. Good words for all new (and old) couples to adhere to.

By March, she was pregnant. Would it be a Christmas baby? Maybe.

The End.