Harmless Flirting - Dean's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I keep it just so I can justify my point when we're having one of these arguments about your 'harmless flirting' and how harmful that it really is," then he continued, "Look, it's not so much the clothes you wear, all women want to look their best. In your case, you are hot, it's a fact... and men everywhere are going to try to get a glimpse, I get that.

"What bothers me is that you encourage them, the subtle touching, deliberately getting in a position where a gust of wind might expose a nipple, giving them 'fuck me eyes' when you think that I can't see. These things show disrespect for me and signal to the interested male population that there is a chance that you are willing to step outside of your marriage.

"I'm telling you now, I'm at the end of my patience for your games, if you can't stop, I am going to take drastic action. Sooner or later something will happen as a direct result of your games, something that I won't forgive. Something that causes the destruction of our marriage," he concluded.

"Dean, I am sorry. I had no idea that you were being hurt by my attempts to get you worked up for me. I promise that I will stop doing any of the things that disrespect you. I do not want to do that, I want you to need me as bad as I need you," and with that she dropped to her knees, and took his cock into her mouth.

He offered no resistance, she was good at this, really good. She didn't just suck his dick, she made love to it.

Wanting to be comfortable, they broke apart and relocated to their bedroom, where she regained his attention with her oral ability. They were both naked and she nudged him to indicate that he was to just lay back and enjoy. He knew that he was lucky in that respect, how many men have a wife that often make it all about them? Willing to take them to heaven with their mouth, not backing off an inch when they take their man to the pinnacle, taking their entire load of cum willingly? Not many.

The amount of jiz was diminished that time, since he had cum only an hour or so earlier, but she continued to nurse on him while he fingered her bottom end.

The tension between them brought on by Kacie's activities greatly diminished after that heated argument over the incident with Ben at the picnic. Dean felt as though he had got through to Kacie as she genuinely appeared to be going out of her way to show respect for him.

For a long while, it seemed that they had dodged the trouble that would have surely arrived, had she kept up her dangerous games. Their lives seemed to be much more on track as a loving couple, Dean was very pleased that his issues with Kacie were behind them. He was happy and did things to give her joy. Very often he would surprise her with flowers, or take her out for no special reason at all. She seemed contented, not restless.

Dean began thinking of their future, he was making a sizeable amount of money and he had amassed enough that if Kacie suspended working, it wouldn't hurt them very much. He was thinking of children. He felt certain that Kacie was ready also and intended to ease into discussions with her to see if he was right and they might start planning on expanding from a couple into a full-blown family.

Then trouble blew in again with the wind. Their newest next-door neighbor, Rich, had been divorced for three years, and had befriended Dean, Alex and... Kacie. He was peddling the "lonely bachelor" story, which Kacie seemed to be falling for, much more than Dean and Alex. Rich had supposedly caught his wife cheating, but Dean felt that story might be backwards, that maybe it was Rich that was the culprit.

Intent on being a friendly neighbor, Kacie had started inviting Rich over for BBQ or for a dip in their hot tub several times that summer, always with Dean's approval and presence. Dean would admit to Kacie that he didn't have any proof that Rich was a scoundrel; it was just a hunch, so he went along with neighborly contact, including inviting Rich out golfing with him and Alex. In addition, Dean had a hunch about Kacie's interest in Rich, he was a smooth talker, but so far that summer it had appeared that she had not started playing games with him. That fact didn't prevent the little voice in his head nagging him to keep Kacie from being alone with Rich.

She had already had several drinks that afternoon while Dean was golfing with Rich and Alex, so when the BBQ began Dean was doing most of the work. Rich came over through the gate between their houses and more drinks were shared, along with ribs, baked potatoes, the works. It was a terrific spread, they sat down and enjoyed the meal, hitting the hot tub was next, but Alex had a date and left.

When it started getting dark, it was time to hit the tub and Dean got the jets going full blast. Rich wore his suit over, so all he needed was a cold beer. Dean got the cooler, resupplied it with brews and wine coolers for Kacie, then went into the bathhouse and changed into his swim suit. When he called for Kacie, she yelled back to start without her, she'd be there in a minute.

Kacie had a variety of swim suits, some too daring to wear in public, which would certainly cause Dean to go crazy. She would wear them only in the privacy of her own fenced in hot tub, with Dean, or when by herself.

The two men sat down in the tub and let the jets work magic on sore muscles. When Kacie appeared, Rich's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and Dean's insides knotted up. Dean had never seen Kacie wear a thong before in public, and to make matters worse, the manner in which she entered the tub, signaled that a bad evening lay in wait for him.

She could have walked straight down the steps into the tub, just like the men had done holding onto the hand rail with her left hand. This way she would have favored the side of the tub that her husband was seated on, and easily spun her ass away from Rich, sitting next to Dean, denying Rich a look.

Instead, she grasped the handrail with her right hand, and came down the steps on the side where Rich sat, then spun slowly to her right, taking a seat between the two men. This method placed her near naked ass right in Rich's face giving him a spectacular view.

Dean couldn't help wonder if it was likely that Rich got a glimpse of her rose bud peeking out from each side of the tiny strap that was the back of the thong.

Rich never looked away, not at Dean or anywhere else, just at her ass.

When Kacie sat down between the two men, their attention shifted to her top. In Dean's mind, it was covering little more than her nipples, which were poking out through the thin material anyway.

As she sat between the two men, sipping her drink, she looked totally contented. Her ass was out of view, but her tits were floating freely in the bubbling water, yielding an erotic a sight as hot as their hot tub ever had, Rich wasn't missing a single jiggle.

Kacie had been sipping wine coolers all afternoon, while the guys were golfing and was more than a little tipsy. When she caught Rich staring at her tits, she gave a devilish smile, not realizing that Dean saw it, nor realizing how angry her husband was getting.

The next bamboo splinter under the fingernails for Dean was when a refill for Rich was needed, Kacie volunteered to retrieve it. She chose to come up out of the water quickly, while facing Rich, her tits on display, then go up the steps, on Rich's side again.

At the top of the hot tub steps, she bent over at the waist to reach into the cooler to fetch the beer. While there she turned to ask Dean if he wanted anything. The added tease was that she was facing Rich, while asking her husband that question. She wanted to let Rich know that she was well aware that his eyes were all over her ass.

When she was ready for another wine cooler, the procedure was repeated. Except this time when she stood up facing Rich, her back to Dean, she said, "Whoops," and giggled while adjusting her top. Dean could not actually see it happen, but he was very sure that her boob had popped out, right in Rich's face. His pissed off index was about to blow, when Rich smiled and said, "She sure is something, you are one lucky S.O.B."

Dean decided to take a piss and got out of the tub, and went to the bath house. As he was there, he was able to see out a vent window, though he couldn't hear much with the hot tub pump running. Rich was telling Kacie something and she was saying "no" sometimes, but also giggling at others. Dean felt certain that Rich was trying to get Kacie to do something naughty. He thought of kicking his ass, but he didn't really know what they were actually saying for sure, though he was certain that she had mouthed the words, "Rich, you are so bad."

He was sure that he was very upset with Kacie's actions. It was not the first time that he had pondered divorcing her. Even though many times she swore that she would stop, this game shit seemed to pop up every now and then, especially if she had become a little tipsy.

It had become completely dark and the lights in the tub were on, giving that naughty glow in the bubbling water that makes adult adventures in hot tubs so popular.

When Dean got back, Rich decided to follow suit and go relieve himself. As soon as he stepped into the bath house, Dean leaned over toward Kacie and said, "Why don't you just go ahead and take that top off. He's already getting close ups of your bare ass and you obviously want him to get a good look at your tits too."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kacie fired back.

"I'm talking about you wearing that thong out here in public, displaying your bare ass every chance you get, and with a top smaller than two bottle caps tied with a string," continued Dean.

"What are you talking about in public? We're in our own fenced in back yard," was her response.

"Rich is here, and getting a hell of a show, I might add," he said, the discussion was becoming hotter than the tub.

"Rich doesn't count. He's our next-door neighbor for Christ's sake," she said.

"Why the fuck doesn't he count? Might as well go topless then, I'm pretty sure he's been hoping for the chance to see 'em," Dean said, ratcheting up stakes.

"Well maybe I will, if you're going to be like that," she countered.

"Might as well let him suck on them then, I'm sure that he's been itching to do that all night as well," he said, nearly exploding.

"The way you are acting, I might just do that!" which seemed to be her final word.

"Fuck this," said Dean as he got up out of the water and headed toward the house.

On the way he and Rich practically ran into each other as Rich was returning to the tub.

Dean said to Rich, "I'm leaving, but I think that Kacie has something that she wants to show you."

Rich didn't answer, but walked toward the tub. What neither Kacie or Dean realized was that the tub motor had timed out and Rich clearly heard the last exchange between husband and wife where he said (fully loaded with sarcasm) for her to show, then allow Rich to suck her tits, her replying, "Well, maybe I will!"

Kacie really wanted to go after Dean, and make up, but she hurriedly got up from the water and her top slipped again, briefly exposing both breasts. Kacie looked past Rich and was greatly relieved to see that neither Dean nor Rich had caught that mistake.

Rich tried to stall her and see if he could get her to repay her husband by doing what she had threatened. She wasn't having it though and told him, "Rich, I'm sorry, but you have to leave, Dean and I seem to have a situation. I need to talk to my husband."

Rich left, but not quickly. When he did go, she went into the bath house took off her suit and wrapped a large towel around herself, then went looking for Dean. Just as she came in the house from the backyard, she saw that Dean was headed for the garage; she called out to him, but he ignored her. The next thing she heard was Dean's Hellcat awakened, as was it's 717 HP, making itself known to all as he drove out of the garage and aggressively pulled out onto the street and headed out.

Kacie felt certain that her man would be too drunk to talk to by the time that he got home that night. It would have served her well if she had realized how much that she had consumed that afternoon and evening, causing her judgment that day to be suspect, but like many inebriated people, she did not.

She sat down in the kitchen talking out loud to herself, "What the fuck is his problem. There we were, having a nice time; he gets a few beers in him and starts something. Every time a guy undresses me with his eyes, Dean goes ape-shit. He fucking dared me to bare my chest for Rich, maybe I should have done it; would have served him right. I can't help that I'm so hot that men are unable to resist getting a good look at me. Yeah, maybe I should have just done it, that would have fixed his wagon."

Just as she was going to go get dressed, Rich came through the back door; she had been in such a rush that she hadn't locked it. Seeing that she was most certainly nude under the towel, he decided to work fast, "Kacie, I need to talk to you for a minute."

"Rich, Dean isn't here."

"I know, I saw, actually, I heard him leave. It's you that I need to speak to. Look, I want to ask you something, but not with Dean here."

"What's up Rich, what is it?" she replied, not yet realizing where this was heading.

"You know it has been three years since my divorce and if it weren't for you, I would have been lonely beyond my ability to cope. I have come to feel that our connection is evolving," he said while moving into closer proximity.

"I know I've been out of the game for a while, but I've been getting the signals that you've been sending. Dean must like watching you flirt up a guy, I overheard him ask you to remove your top and let me suck your tits," he was becoming more aggressive, reaching out and stroking her bare arm.

Kacie moved to break the contact and said, "Rich, stop. You've miss-read my actions."

"I know what I saw; you were deliberately teasing me, giving me a nice look at your body, right in front of Dean. Then, when I was ready for another beer, you jumped up to get one for me. Your top nearly came off when you sprang up that quickly, I saw the smile that hinted that a wardrobe accident might have been the intention.

"Then to get a beer for me you could have crouched down, but instead you bent from the waist, your thong cover butt facing me, and while asking your husband if he wanted anything, you were looking at me in the eyes, making sure that I was taking in the sight," Rich said.

"I did not deliberately put my ass on display for you or Dean. You are inventing this in your head and it must stop now," Kacie stammered, defending her actions.

"I didn't invent that only moments after you got my beer, you decided that you needed another drink and repeated the rapid stand up in the tub, the second time causing your left breast to pop free. You giggled at the fact that I got a peek as you tucked it back in," he pointed out.

"That was an accident," she claimed, but without elaboration.

"Don't be defensive Kacie, you and Dean can be a little kinky, and that's Ok. You like it that another man saw your boob, and your hubby saw you do it, it's alright, that's all I'm saying. When I was in the bath house, I heard him tell you to show off your bare top, and even let me taste them," Rich said.

"He was being sarcastic," she retorted.

"I don't think so, sounded to me like he was really challenging you to do it," he kept pressing.

"Come on Kacie, you want to show yourself to me, you've been teasing me all night, just drop the towel for me, please," he begged.

"No, Dean would have a fit, he's already mad at me."

"But he's not here; it will likely be hours before he comes back."

"It's wrong, I'm married, and I love him."

"I don't want to take you away from him; it's just that your body has been driving me crazy all night. Come on, at least show off your top like he urged you to do, please."

"No, I shouldn't, I mean I can't," she said weakening.

"I have to confess, that since I've moved in next door and met you that my love life has been confined to fantasies of you."

"You are having fantasies of me?" she seemed surprised, but pleased that he was using images of her to get himself off.

"Yes, it is all that I have now. Please, if you would do what he suggested, for only a couple of minutes, I would be able to sleep well for months."

"Jesus Rich, you're asking me to..."

"I swear, just a couple of minutes and I'll never ask again."

"You swear you'll go; I mean right away?" Kacie's dissatisfaction with her husband that night, mixed with too much alcohol had altered her judgment.

"Yes, I swear," replied Rich, knowing that he had won the prize.

"Oh, alright," Kacie said as she slipped the towel down to her hips, exposing her tits to Rich.

"They are truly magnificent," he said as he took ahold of her under her arms and lifted her up onto the counter, while she clutched the towel tightly at her waist, keeping her pussy covered. Wasting no time, Rich leaned in and began savoring a nipple, and teasing the other with his free thumb.

For a moment the attention felt good to her, but as she instinctively placed one hand behind Rich's head, holding his lips to her breast, she looked down and was horrified at the act that she was allowing. If she would have had 10 seconds more, she would have stopped the huge gaffe that she had been talked into and sent Rich on his way.

Unfortunately, she didn't have those seconds. Dean was in the foyer, watching them. Hearing a noise, which was the sound a phone's camera makes when taking a picture, she turned her gaze toward the foyer. Dean was standing there, lowering his phone, staring at the transgressing pair, with murder in his eyes.

Kacie screamed, "Oh shit, NO!"

Rich instantly knew without looking, that the estimated time that Dean would be absent was drastically in error. He only looked for a second, as a reflex, but then, since he was still in his swimsuit and shoes, he made an Olympian worthy exit out the patio door. Back to the safety of being locked in his own house, before Dean could get at him. As he ran Dean said, "I'll settle with you later," then turned his attention to Kacie.

"Baby, it's not what you think," was her pathetic plea.

"Get the fuck out of my house, whore," demanded Dean.

"No, Baby. Please don't, I didn't mean to, we were just talking and..."

Dean cut her off; his anger over her antics had been building up for a long time, "Get the fuck out of my house before I throw you out!"

"Honey, I know you're mad, and you have a right to be, but I love you, please don't do this to us," she begged.

"Us? There is no US, not anymore," he said and started toward her.

Dean came at Kacie aggressively as she was trying to calm him, "Baby, it's not what it looks like. I love you. Please let me explain."

But Dean wasn't interested in any explanation. What she had done earlier had been bad enough that he was already considering divorce. Finding her apparently carrying out her threat to let Rich suck on her tits sealed the deal.

He grabbed her firmly and yanked her off the counter where only moments before she was being worshiped, losing the towel in the process. With her crying and pleading he drug her ass out the front door and onto the lawn.

"There, you love to show men your body, have at it," he said as lights were coming on all around the neighborhood. Many people were pulling drapes aside to see what the disturbance was about.

"Please don't leave me out here like this, it is so humiliating," she pleaded.

"You've been humiliating me for years. I told you many times that your fucking game playing, your 'harmless flirting' would go to far to forgive. Kacie, I'm divorcing your ass."