Harmony

Story Info
Laying on the couch facing in other legs intertwined.
1.5k words
3.75
5.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on the couch facing in other legs intertwined strumming those old guitars. Her beautiful feet rubbing my bare legs her toes painted pink my juices flowing. Her toes finding my mouth sucking each one the music never stops. The other half of me she knows were I'm going she follows my lead hitting all the right notes. Starring at Harmony's beautiful body, her breast, the hard nipples poking at her T-shirt, her smooth waxed legs, her small feet and hot pink toes. I watched her moan sucking her toes, a wetness growing in my panties, that will not be denied.

I love performing on a stage or in a bedroom or on that old couch legs intertwined, my lover watching me exploring my body watching me writhe in pleasure has my fingers explore disappearing inside my wet pussy her sweet little toes in my mouth. My juices flowing, her eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me, moans, face distorted in pleasure. I'm twenty-nine with long red hair, I'm an Attorney my passion is performing in a court room or bedroom even on stage with my old guitar, called to the spotlight again, I want to be the star.

My hands finding my breast, pinching my delicate nipples caressing, squeezing them. pleasure and pain, please scream my name. Bringing one breast to my mouth, teasing, flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time, putting on a good show, as I let my hand slide down, slowly, softly, over my flat stomach through my red pubes to my waiting wet pussy. Watching her, watch me, her eyes transfixed.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with my lips. Inserting one, two fingers, three, inside me thrusting into my wet cunt in an out a slurping sound filling the room. My other hand following the same path to find my swollen clit, rubbing it, the whole time starring in her beautiful blue eyes.

Tingling all over, legs spread, knees bent, cute little toes curling what a great view of my hot little body she has. My juices trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing her. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself the shock in her eyes. Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers, plunging deep inside me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass, to my brown flower, rubbing my juices on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one finger inside my ass. thrusting in deeper. Then out, then in, adding another finger, a third, driving hard, pounding my ass. Rubbing my clit, the first waves of sheer pleasure encompass me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth sometimes surprise me, something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to her force, serving only to desire, pleasure. Bringing my fingers up to taste my ass, "you dirty slut", she gasps. Licking them eagerly, I'm yours, take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform.

Ready to perform at your pleasure only wanting to please you. My fingers clean I glide my hand down over my body lingering on my breast. pinching my nipple, fingers wet from my mouth. Lower over my flat stomach stopping briefly. Sliding down, past my other hand still rubbing my swollen clit, touching my wet lips, ecstatic. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum for you. "May I finish?" I need it please, a budding orgasm encompassing me.

"Please" watch me as a shattering orgasm, shakes my body, my cute little toes curl, screams, moans, escaping my lips in delight. So close don't make me wait any longer. So wet, you've driven me to the brink, watching me, all my control is gone. I'm yours, please, please, please, whimpering for permission. let me have my orgasm, sing my song, I want to cum for you. I'm your dirty little slut, performing, ready to explode.

Seeing you, touching yourself, writhing in pleasure, watching me perform as you perform for me. Lust, desire, eyes filled with voyeuristic pleasure, our screams forming a perfect harmony. Orgasms leaving us exhausted, spent, snuggling close together, so warm, arms and legs intertwined. I could lay here all day, lost in the moment, but the crowd rises to their feet, chanting one more, one more, shall we give them an encore.

Swinging around, to find your beautiful warm wet pussy, straddling your face, lowering, feeling your tongue, sixty-nine. Your scent is intoxicating, tasting your cunt, pussy juices covering my face, grinding into your mouth. Feeling you grab my ass cheeks, this couch is our love stage, so good together, making music or making love doesn't matter.

Crowd going wild as we play out the encore, dragging it out, hitting the finer notes, not wanting to leave the stage. Sex sounds filling the living room, I love the artist you are and the artist you helped me become. Orgasms crashing over us, faces dripping, cries of delight, crowd roaring, bodies shaking, toes curling, pure pleasure, another great show. Exiting the stage covered in sweat, into the back room, hugging, kissing, whispering "I love performing with you."

Harmony and I met in a band humorously enough called "lick" how we ended up in the bathroom, that first night, my nose buried in her sweet bald pussy, kneeling in the bathroom stall, it is all a blur. Our friendship grew from there getting together a couple times a week to jam and make love. I loved her posh downtown apartment with the view of Lake Michigan. Lounging on her couch making beautiful music together.

Watching each other strum and pluck our instruments, rubbing her cute little feet with mine, an erotic game, seeing her smile with desire in her eyes. Un-bottoming her jeans, her hand disappearing inside red panties, following suit, starring in those blue eyes. Artist performing for each other to bring mutual pleasure.

This has become our favorite activity watching, playing, performing, "Lick" has a regular Saturday night gig on the water front. We like the green room there, though it is not green, there is something sexual about calling it the green room. We hide away there between sets on the old beat up couch playing with our wet cunts.

Watching her finger herself, exploring her body, tasting, loving herself is so hot. The mirror on the wall adds another element to the show. Seeing the whole scene play out with an artist's eye. Our faces distorted in pleasure, extasy, bodies shaking, toes curling, perfection, beauty.

The smells, the sounds, the visual, creating an erotic paradise, naked bodies intertwined. Music brought us together, sharing a special bond, growing from there, exploring together, turned on by her wit, her mind, her body, her desire for me apparent in her green eyes.

Singing together, watching her dance, wetness growing, panties damp, dropping to her knees to lick my honey pot. Stroking her dirty blonde hair, her tongue finding my G-spot, squealing in delight, the song of pleasure. Performing together one more time.

When I heard the applause and whistling ringing in my ears, it took a minute, looking up, face glistening with Harmony pussy juices, to see Tammy and Sherry sitting on the other couch, they had pulled over into a rest area. Climbing in back to watch my performance, I was living up to our bands name, "Lick" Tammy stood dropping her shorts, exposing a healthy black bush, grabbing my head guiding my face to her pussy, I eagerly licked, plunging my tongue past her pussy lips.

I felt Harmony touch my clit, Sherry dropped to her knees, licking Tammy's ass, the sounds were playing in my ears, mixing together, making beautiful music. Harmony's fingers inside me, pumping, her other hand pinching my nibble, Tammy was grunting, panting, wabbling, she screamed in orgasmic delight. I followed close behind with my own climax. Finding Sherry's mouth, between Tammy's legs, Kissing, tasting dirty ass from her mouth.

We collapsed into a heap of bodies, Kissing, caressing, exploring, a wonderful rock 'n' roll moment, playing out in a rest area off the interstate in Iowa. I lost count of my orgasms, or who's mouth, hand, fingers, foot was where. The road brought us together, forming a bond of sexual delight, cleaning up in the rest area, then back down the interstate, the show must go on.

The show that night was the best of the tour so far, we were perfect together, making beautiful music. We were playing there the next night too, so we had a hotel room, we rushed too after the show, to continue our lesbian orgy. Stripping off our cloths, climbing in bed together, the four of us, the smell of sex filled the room, cries, moans, screams, squeals, panting, slurping, the music of sex. Juices mixing, ass and pussy on our lips, tongues, fingers, toes, our juices covering the bed sheets.