Harry's Lady

Story Info
Harry gets an unexpected offer from a lady he rescues.
2.7k words
4.12
13.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry's Lady

By Astropirate©

"I'll leave you to lock then, Harry,"

"Ok, Mr. Burke, goodnight," answered twenty-four year old Harry Kelly as he continued working on the car.

Harry Kelly had run away from an abusive father and alcoholic mother several years earlier. Fleeing the East end of London, Harry had hitched until he finally reached the town of Crowely in Essex. For several years he lived roughly on the streets, surviving by any means possible, including stealing. Then, five years ago he was caught stealing by the proprietor of a garage, Tom Burke.

To Harry's surprise Tom offered him a job and taught the youth all he knew in the mechanic's trade. Soon Harry became one of the best known and respected mechanics around. Thanks to Tom's guidance Harry was always honest and fair with his employer, whom he regarded as the father he wished he had had. Harry was also known and respected by the Police because in the past he had helped stave off a bloody gang war by mediating between the various factions.

Satisfied he had done enough on the car Harry finished and headed off to his favourite bar before returning home to his flat.

***

"Damn you, come on," cried Debbie Rawlings. The thirty-nine year old housewife was talking to her car that simply refused to start when she turned the key. There was a strange chugging noise and then everything stopped. Sighing with frustration, Debbie got out of the car and locked it. She knew there was a garage nearby, but she wasn't sure where. She approached the darkened archway that she knew led to the next block and hesitated. Finally getting up her courage, Debbie slowly made her way through the dark eerie interior. She became nervous when she felt she was being followed. She hurried along only to be blocked by a group of youths.

"Where do you think you are going, baby?" asked the leader as his friends laughed.

"Please, I'm just looking for the garage..."

"No sweats baby. It's just a toll charge for using this archway," said the leader with a grin while the others laughed once more.

"Toll? How much?" asked a scared Debbie as she reached for the purse in her bag.

The leader laughed. "Well, in your case we'll an exception. How about being nice to us and we'll let you pass for free," he said as he put his hands on Debbie's breasts and began to squeeze them through her coat.

"Please, I'm a married woman. Please let me alone," begged Debbie nervously.

"You hear that, boys? She's married," said the leader of the youths in an almost mocking tone.

There was a mixture of gasps, wolf whistles and other reactions from the group.

A fear of dread came over Debbie and she turned to run only to find her way blocked by other youths. She was trapped and the youths circled her like hungry vultures.

Once again, she turned to the leader. "Please let me go," she begged once again in a final appeal, but the leader simply shook his head and was about grab Debbie's blouse when a voice suddenly yelled out behind Debbie.

"Alright, you guys. You've had your fun. Now move on," said the powerful male voice.

"Who are you, Mister? Show yourself," demanded the leader.

"You know who I am, Vince," responded the male in a softer tone though he remained hidden.

"That you, Harry?" asked the leader.

Suddenly Debbie could see a towering young man, perhaps in his early twenties. He wore a black leather jacket and blue jeans.

"We were just having some fun, Harry," said the leader of the group uneasily.

"Well, you've had your fun. Now move on. Go on, scoot!" responded Harry as he stepped forward and slammed his foot on the ground. The group hurried away. The leader gave Harry an angry look before he too disappeared.

Thank you," said Debbie almost tearful and still shaking from her experience.

"What are you doing in here, lady?" asked Harry abruptly.

"My car wouldn't start. I was looking for the garage," answered Debbie uneasily.

It's on the other side. I work there. I'm a mechanic. I'll have a look if you like."

Debbie just nodded and she and Harry walked out through the archway together. Despite this young man's rough and ready manner something inside her told Debbie she was quite safe. She was taken aback when Harry began to scold her much like her father used to.

"You ought to know better than walk through that archway this hour of the evening lady. Don't you know its reputation?"

"Yes but..."

Harry cut Debbie short.

"No buts. Those guys would think nothing about raping you. Oh, and one other thing. Never tell them you're married. It's like waving a red flag to a bull. You'd be a major prize."

Debbie shuddered. "And you?" she asked.

Harry smiled. "Lady, like I said. I'm just a mechanic. This yours?" he as they stopped in front of the red Ford.

Debbie just nodded.

Harry opened the bonnet and looked. "Turn the key again, will you?"

Debbie obeyed and turned the key but there was nothing.

Harry opened his coat and produced an array of tools. He began turning and then removing some parts before blowing some dirt from them. Then he put them back and tightened them. "Ok, try now," he instructed.

Debbie did so and the engine started first time. "Oh, thank you," she said, overjoyed and relieved.

Harry put down the bonnet. "That'll hold it until we get to the garage. I'll give it a proper cleaning and tuning. It'll take about half an hour,"

True to his word Harry finished the job in half an hour at the garage. "Try it now," he instructed.

Debbie turned the key and the engine started. "Oh, it works just like new," declared Debbie with delight in her voice. "How much do I owe you?"

"Let's see," said Harry as he made out the bill and then handed it to Debbie.

"Is that ok?" he asked.

Debbie looked at the bill. "You've only charged for the parts. What about your time?"

"It's on the house. Just sign it for me. I'll hand it to Mr Burke tomorrow."

Debbie was impressed with Harry. "You're very honest, aren't you? Not just with me but with boss too."

"Mr Burke has been good to me, lady. I would never cheat him."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I just admire your honesty, that's all," answered Debbie as she blushed with embarrassment.

"No offence taken. It's dark outside. I'll back you out," responded Harry.

"May I give you a lift?" asked Debbie as she prepared to drive off.

"I just live around the corner, thanks anyway. Safe trip home," replied Harry as he waved to Debbie before she drove into the dark.

***

The following Friday Harry was in his favourite bar having finished work and was looking forward to the weekend. What was even better was the fact that Monday was a holiday and he looked forward to travelling to London to watch his favourite soccer team in action. "Cheers, Bernie," he said to the young woman behind the bar as she placed his drink on the bar. He took a sip when he heard a female voice behind him.

"Hello again," she said.

Harry swung around and recognised Debbie. "What are you doing here, lady?" he asked.

Debbie laughed. "Do you always ask the same question every time you meet some one?"

Harry laughed. "May I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Thank you. A white wine would be nice."

Harry nodded to the girl behind the bar and she in turn handed Debbie the order. Debbie took a sip. "Is there somewhere we can talk in private?" she asked.

Harry looked at her. "Is there something wrong with your car?"

Debbie laughed again. "No, I just want to discuss something with you."

Harry turned to the barmaid. "Is it alright if we use the function room for a few minutes, Bernie?"

"Sure, Harry. Go ahead," responded Bernie with a smile.

Harry indicated to Debbie to follow him, and he led her to a room on the opposite side of the bar.

"So, what's on your mind, lady?" asked Harry as they both sat at a table.

"First of all, I'd wish you'd stop calling me 'lady.' My name is Debbie," responded the woman, sounding annoyed.

Harry smiled. "Alright, Debbie, what can I do for you?"

"I know you're a man I can trust," said Debbie.

"Thank you," was all Harry replied uneasily.

Debbie took a sip of her drink as if for courage and then spoke. "I was wondering if you would consider entering into an err, arrangement with me?" she asked as she blushed.

"Arrangement? What sort of arrangement?" asked Harry suspiciously.

"Well, I was wondering if you would have regular sex sessions with me."

Harry was stunned. "I'm sorry, lady. I'm not a marriage wrecker," he declared as he began to stand up.

"Please, Harry, hear me out," pleaded Debbie.

Harry thought for a moment and sat down, and the woman began to explain.

"My husband and I have not engaged sexually for years. The truth is that he's gay. I love him but he has no interest in me physically. Right now, he is off on business. He also is indulging his sexual needs. He doesn't think I know, but I do. If we were engaged in anything I don't think he'd care. All he really wants is a marriage that idyllic on the outside and at the same time hides the fact that he is gay."

Once again Harry was stuck for words.

The silence was agony for Debbie.

"Well, say something, Harry!" she said, sounding frustrated.

"It seems crazy that he would ignore such a beautiful woman, that's all," was his response.

"Harry, all I want is no strings attached sex. That's what you men dream of, isn't it?"

"Dream of, yes, but it's not usually handed to us like that."

Frustrated, Debbie suddenly stood up. "Look, Harry..."

"Take it easy, lade... Debbie," Harry quickly corrected himself as he also stood up. "I would have no hesitation in having sex with you. I just want to be clear that there are no commitments."

"Absolutely, just good old fashion sex," responded Debbie.

"I just have one question, Debbie. Why me?"

Debbie smiled. "Oh, Harry. That day in the archway when you stood up to those boys it sent butterflies through my stomach. The thought of being rescued by a handsome hunk was really a turn on for me. I know it's just a front, but you were magnificent."

Harry laughed heartily. "I'm not in the regular habit of rescuing damsels in distress, you know?"

It was Debbie's turn to laugh. "I know that, Harry."

"So, when do you want to start?" asked Harry.

"Well, could we do it now? My husband is away in Torquay for the weekend. We could do to a hotel."

"We could use my flat. It's a bachelor pad but I have an empty lockup and you could leave your car there. No one would know you're there."

"That sounds perfect, Harry," responded Debbie excitedly and they both made their way to Debbie's car.

***

"Don't mind the mess," said Harry as he switched on the light and ushered Debbie into the flat.

"Oh, this is very tidy in compared with other places. Your mother would be proud of you," she said.

"I'd doubt that" answered Harry with a smile, remembering what his mother was really like.

"Would you care for a beer?"

"That would be lovely," replied Debbie.

Harry went to the fridge in the tiny kitchen and retrieved two medium bottles. When he returned Debbie had kicked off her heels and put her legs on the low table in front of her.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind," she said apologetically as Harry handed her the beer.

"Not at all. I'll get you a glass," responded Harry.

"No need," said Debbie as she took the bottle from Harry and after opening it, she began to drink.

Harry smiled and sat down beside her and began to drink from the bottle.

Debbie rested her head on Harry's shoulder and he in turn put his arm around her.

They sat in silence as they drank until Harry turned and looked at Debbie. She too, looked at him and, after initial hesitation, they moved forward, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. There was a second and a third. Harry began to unbutton Debbie's blouse, but she pushed him away.

"Let's go to bed," she whispered.

In the bedroom Harry and Debbie resumed their passionate kissing. Harry then stood behind the older woman and kissed her neck. It made Debbie shudder with excitement.

Still standing behind her, Harry once again kissed Debbie's neck and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. He pushed up her plain bra and began to massage her breasts making Debbie moan softly.

After discarding her blouse Harry unsnapped Debbie's bra and it also ended up on the floor. He began to kiss and suck Debbie's back.

"Oh my God, Harry," moaned Debbie several times as the young man worked his way down her body. As he knelt behind her Harry opened her slacks and Debbie quickly stepped out of them.

After removing her knickers Harry licked and sucked Debbie's arse cheeks. This in turn made Debbie moan excitedly. He stood up, turned Debbie around and kissed her passionately before carrying her to the bed and laying her down. For a moment he paused and admired the beautiful naked woman before him before stripping rapidly.

Harry gently mounted the older woman and once again kissed her moist lips. Moving to Debbie's breast he began to lick in a circular movement that culminated in his mouth consuming her nipple, licking, and sucking alternately, while Debbie continued to moan softly at his touch. Moving across the deep crevice between Debbie's breasts Harry performed the same action on her other breast, much to the older woman's delight.

Harry then moved down Debbie's body, licking and sucking as he went. When he arrived at her pussy, he gently prised her smooth legs apart and began to probe with his tongue. Drilling through her bush and lips, the young man's tongue reached her clit and started to lash it mercilessly.

Debbie could feel her juices slowly gather and feared she would orgasm before he felt his dick inside her.

Harry suddenly withdrew and was about to insert his cock when Debbie shouted "No!" She put her arms on the young man and turned him over before mounting him. She positioned her pussy and pushed down on his cock and began to pound.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," cried Debbie repeatedly.

Each stroke caused the lovers to breathe deeper and deeper. Eventually they enjoyed a huge orgasm that left them both gasping for air and exhausted.

For a moment or two, Debbie rested her head on Harry's chest. "Oh Harry, you're wonderful," she gasped without looking at him.

"Well, you're fantastic yourself, Debs. You really are," responded Harry as he pulled her towards him and held her affectionately. It wasn't long before they fell asleep cradled in each other's arms.

***

It was Harry who woke first. Rubbing his eyes, he gently eased a still sleeping Debbie onto the bed before getting out. He had just put on a gown when she woke up.

"Good morning," he said with a smile.

Good morning, Harry," she responded as she stretched her arms, not caring that her breasts were exposed as the blanket fell away.

"How about some breakfast? Will a boiled egg and toast do?" asked Harry.

Before she could answer Debbie could hear her mobile ringing and reached for her bag. "Probably my husband," she said unconcerned. "No, I'm still in bed," she said into the phone and winked at Harry with a cunning grin on her face. "Alright, see you then," she said before closing her phone. "He won't be home until Wednesday. We have a few days more if you want them?" she said to Harry.

"Of course, I do," answered Harry with a laugh.

"As regards breakfast, well, first things first," she said as she climbed out of bed, took Harry's hand, and led him to the shower.

For Harry and his lady, it was only the beginning of a relationship of happily fulfilling each other's fantasies.