All Comments on 'Harry's Lady'

by Astropirate

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, very erotic, but why is it in non-con?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is in the wrong category - there was no lack of consent nor was either party reluctant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But barely a beginning.

And too rushed.

Needed to move ahead slower once the sex started.

Blouse opened. OK.

Tits in bra. Fine. Why not touch and kiss those parts of breasts that weren't covered. Why not keep doing it until she either tells him to take her bra off or does it herself?

What do her breasts look like? Big? Small? Perky? Pendulous?

What are her nipples like? How sensitive are they? Needs extended playing/sucking not just a lick to each and then move on to eating her pussy.

And why not giving her an orgasm or two before cock goes into pussy?

And what does her pussy look like? Shaved? Trimmed? Hairy? Puffy? Big lips? Thin lips?

And her ass. Not even a mention.

Three stars.

NursesNursesabout 2 years ago

It's clearly in the wrong category. They are both consenting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ANONYMOUS'S .... IT IS RELUCTANCE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IT's RELUCTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RELUCTANCE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As others have noted, no "reluctance" or "non-consent" seems to be involved (I can't really count Harry's "not a marriage wrecker" disclaimer!).

I suppose there's time for that theme to evolve, in future chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have started a great storyline. Notwithstanding some dumb comments, I would add some chapters to this story. Be more descriptive about their sex acts. Your readers are confused, but the issues here are hot; twenty-some year old guy, and a 38 year old cougar. Tell us about her body. Is he small, medium or large? Come on, they enjoyed each other, right? That means, they made love the second time before they showered, then fucked each other in the shower. This is a porn site, make it hot. When she finally goes home to her husband, she can hardly walk. She confronts him to test her suspicions, and he admits his preferences, so she gives him two choices, either divorce her or welcome her new lover in to the family. But she has a Caveate' . She plans to be bread by her lover before it's to late for her, so. If he can not contend with rug-rats, divorce is the way to go. There might be a three some brewing, because that 23 year old bartender has the hots for him too. Great beginning. Keep writing.

XYZ

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Short and sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous