Hartstein Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade kissed him hard on the mouth, and then snarled: "You want to taste me, you fucking bastard. Here lick this motherfucker! Lick this good!" She lifted her left arm and shoved her armpit into his face. It was glistening with her sweat. Paul went at it with gusto, hungrily sucking and lapping and slurping like a dog as she guided his face all over her armpit.

Finally she pulled his head out. His face was wet and his cock an iron bar waiting to be welded to her flesh.

"Fuck my ass, boy toy!" Jade husked, almost immediately regretting having uttered the words as she saw the thick cock jutting out from his loins.

He threw her face down on the bed. She had the good sense to raise her backside up and grasp and spread her ass cheeks, for he didn't pause at all; he didn't even aim at his target. But he didn't fuck her, he sent his tongue into her ass, completely surprising her. A moment later, he lifted his face and looked on with interest as he sent first three and then a fourth finger into her already stretched asshole.

Jade moaned as he twisted and wriggled them about stretching her even more. She managed to peek between her legs and saw his throbbing member swaying inches from her ass.

"Get ready, bitch ... I'm gonna rip your asshole up."

He leaned forward and spat into her gaping asshole. Jade grunted and spread her cheeks wider for him. He spat again, making her puckered asshole drip with his warm saliva. Then without another word, he took hold of her hips and plunged his steamy cock into the tightness of her ass.

Almost immediately he felt her trying to milk him as she thrust back trying to work him deeper into her horny itchy ass.

"Do you like that bitch? Do you like my donkey dick fucking your ass? Take it! Take that cock! I'm fucking you like a dog ... have you ever fucked a dog?"

Jade grunted as he filled her as she'd always wanted to be filled.

He yanked the hair on her head so hard she screamed with the sudden pain.

"Answer me you cunt! Have you ever fucked a horse or a dog?"

"NO!"

"No what? No horse--no dog--which was it?"

"N--Neither!" she managed after gasping for breath.

"You're a lying sack of shit!" Paul yelled while fucking her so furiously that Jade was compelled to reach between her legs and rub her clit to hasten the orgasm racing to take her over the edge.

Sensing her urgency, Paul halted his attack and again yanked her hair so that her head turned toward him and he kissed her mouth; it was not a kiss anyone would write about. It was more of a bite, but it was enough. he could taste her tongue and her mouth as he devoured her, and all the while his body didn't stop moving inside her. Her ass was impossibly tight, her thighs amazingly strong, and there was no way he could stop until he gave her what she sought.

Jade came a second before Paul--but both of them exploded. He found himself squeezing her throat as he fucked her; and her face was filled with unfettered lust as he emptied his loins into her asshole.

Afterward, they lay, limbs entwined, his hand covering her cunt as the semen oozed from her ass to her inner thighs and then his fingers and the edge of his hand.

"Some mess we made, huh?" Jade croaked.

"Why did you deliberately piss me off?"

"Isn't it obvious? You fuck so much harder when angry, Paul. So much harder and ... and look at you! My God, you're getting hard again!"

He glanced down and saw that she was right. He was getting harder by the second.

"Another round then?" Paul said, making a question out of a foregone conclusion.

Paul decided not to hold back before her mounted Jade again, and as he began anew with a slow, deliberate fuck, he made a series of mental notes including the way her head lolled from side to side, the way her tits bounced and jiggled, the beads of sweat trickling down her torso, the sound of her distinct panting and gasping for breath each time he accelerated his thrusts, her filthy mouth and how it grew less coherent with each orgasm and how her legs thrashed about uncontrollably as she came, and the wet slapping and slurping noises they both made as they fucked ... And so much more.

After that he'd had her get on all fours and fucked her from behind, gripping her hips as she shuddered and bucked, then again with her on top, and then they'd returned to the missionary position.

Jade lost count of how many times she'd cum, her orgasms blending together into one long, mad seizure of other-worldly indulgence, and she seemed to lose all sense of time; only aware of his wonderful cock filling her up, his powerful hands all over her, and she totally abandoned herself to him, letting herself go entirely into a fit of orgasmic gratification.

When at last she felt him pull out of her for the last time, after sending her to the moon and back countless times, she was too exhausted to beg him to stay inside her. She realized, though that he was pulling her head into his lap, and she hungrily understood what he wanted and reached out for his thick, slippery tool as she moved onto her knees, positioning herself between his legs, and took him into her hot mouth and zealously sucked it, using her tongue to massage him, wanting to return some of the incredible pleasure he'd given her.

Paul watched as she went down on him without hesitation, catching his breath. He glanced up at the clock and saw that they'd been at it for four straight hours.

He gently stroked Jade's hair as she bobbed up and down, so eager to please him. He wasn't sure if he had anything left to give, but sure enough, she worked the magic and he felt his balls tighten slightly, and suddenly he was shooting off into her mouth, Jade's lithe fingers jacking him slowly but surely as she swallowed every drop he had to give.

Tossing his head back, Paul felt every muscle in his body relax in post-orgasmic satisfaction. Jade finished slurping on his member, licking his balls as she cleaning him up for good measure. She kept telling him that she'd loved the indescribable things he'd done to her as she'd requested. ________________________________________

Paul was home thirty minutes later, and after stepping into the shower for a long hot cleansing and renewal was surprised to find himself with a budding erection as he reflected on the events earlier that evening. He couldn't say he really regretted anything. When he'd left he'd made Jade promise that it was over. They were just going to be friends and put this little affair behind them. She'd still seemed disappointed, but Paul thought she was listening to reason.

He toweled off in the bedroom, standing naked at the large windows looking out on the surrounding trees. What next, he asked himself. What could possibly top tonight?

________________________________________

While back at Jade's apartment, she sighed, still too happy right now to dwell his reluctance to carry their tryst further. Maybe Paul would change his mind. Jade closed her eyes and let her hands drift across her body, across her breasts, her stomach, her warm center, all the places Paul had recently been, and tried to relive the wondrous sensations she'd felt with him -- and smiled. He'd be back, she just knew it.

12