Hate Fuck Buddies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's..." Brynn screamed from another hard slap to her quivering, thrashing cheeks. "That's... my ass! My ass!" She couldn't stop screaming it over and over again. His laughter almost drowned out her wailing voice as her virgin anus was invaded.

"Hell yes it is," he confirmed, pushing his fingers as deeply as he could. "About time you open yourself up to a different opinion."

Brynn burst into a stream of curses, but since she had reverted to Afrikaans, Warren simply laughed in response. "Guess it's true what they say, you really do revert when it really works!"

It sounded like some kind of stupid phrase that someone had made up - maybe even he'd made it up himself, possibly on the fly. But beneath her shock and rage, Brynn had to admit that he wasn't wrong about how it felt. Her body was electrified by this surprise. She'd never felt so violated or degraded in her life, and she felt her body pulse in response.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she felt his fingers retreat, but before she could even think about gasping with relief, she felt his head slide past the opening with a determined thrust. Much to her surprise, it was a much easier entrance than she'd feared. He'd lubricated her so thoroughly that he slipped in with almost a 'pop' sound, much to her humiliation. All the same, pain soon returned as he kept advancing. She cried out at the sensation of her anus trying to accommodate his cock.

"You fucking asshole," she howled, rattling the chains which kept her secured.

"Learn to speak English properly, you bitch," Warren quipped condescendingly. "I'm fucking YOUR asshole. Repeat it, slut."

"Fuck you!" She followed it up with another stream of curses in Afrikaans, but it did nothing to stop him penetrating her further.

Suddenly, her speech was cut off with a large bulb thrust into her mouth.

"Shhhhh," he urged as he tied a knot behind her head. "Just suck on that till you calm down. It'll be alright, my little black snowflake."

She turned her head back and forth, trying to spit the gag from her mouth, but it was secured in place. That was when she saw her reflection and realised what she was wearing.

It was a large pacifier, held in place with bright orange ribbons which had "NDP" written on them in black letters.

"MMMPPH" she wailed, even as Warren laughed and pushed himself deeper inside her ass. Shock and embarrassment gave way to rage, and she struggled against her chains.

In response, he held her in place at the hips and began thrusting as hard as he could. Her breasts rubbed against the bed sheets and mattress as her body jerked forward. She tried to glare at him, but all it earned her was a glance at the mirror.

"Fuck!" he cried out in a voice that he'd never used before. "You're so goddamn tight! You really were an ass virgin, huh?" He slapped her cheeks to elicit more muffled cries.

She'd never felt so low in her life. He was kneeling behind her, keeping her in place on all fours like an animal. His body slammed against hers with a slapping noise as he grunted from the effort. She was chained, gagged, exposed, and she couldn't take her eyes away from the mirror as she stared at the spectacle that was her own conquest.

Seeing it happening to herself, even as her sense of feeling was enhanced by the edible, made everything feel so incredibly different. It was distancing, but it also caused the reality of her shame to sink in, and it made her more aware of the physical toll that her body was enduring. She exploded into a furious, shrill rant, glaring hatefully at his reflection, but he barely noticed her. What did her anger even mean? What could it do except motivate him to take her harder?

"Like mother like daughter," he suddenly growled triumphantly as he continued to fuck her. "You know why we call her Anne-least?"

"MMMPH" It was all she could say. She knew it was going to be bad, so she glared as fiercely as she could, snarling like a lioness into her gag.

"We call her that," Warren gloated, "because she whores herself out for the least amount!"

Brynn gave a shrill scream of rage, or maybe it was because he had repositioned and began drilling her ass even faster.

"You gonna cum?" He grabbed her head and forced her to look at the mirror while he took her. "Watch yourself cum, you shameful slut!"

She obeyed. She watched herself climax, moaning loudly into her binky. When it didn't stop, she felt herself building up to a second orgasm. She came again, staring at herself and at him as he continued to fuck her as hard as he could. Her whole body was shaking and jiggling, covered with sweat. Her chains rattled, and her binky jolted up and down as she sucked on the bulb.

"Get it out of your system," Warren taunted, "you filthy hypocritical half-breed."

Those were the magic words for him. Brynn wailed as she felt an eruption inside of her anus. She already felt as though she wouldn't be able to walk properly for a week, but she almost buckled as he slumped on top of her, gasping for breath. The air surged out of him in large rasps, and his body seemed to envelop her own in some strange animalistic claiming.

The sensations and emotions coursing through her body were too much. She felt herself growing weary, moaning weakly as she tried to speak through her gag. She felt her wrists being unchained, and his hand slap her sore ass. "Night night, bitch."

He didn't remove her binky, nor did she try to remove it. She simply curled up on the big bed and closed her eyes. The last sensation she felt was his seed slowly leaking out of her sore anus, creating a slippery, wet feeling between her throbbing cheeks.

She did not know how long she was asleep, but what woke her up was a feeling of cuffs going back on her wrists and ankles.

Grunting, still gagged with her binky, her eyes fluttered open. At first, she needed to remember where she was, and why she felt a sticky sensation when she flexed her body.

With a jolt, she realised that he had bound her to the bed again. The chains were as strong as ever, even as Warren strolled to the shower, humming a tune under his breath.

It was as if she wasn't in the room, for all the attention he paid her. She glared and tried to demand he set her free, but he didn't so much as look at her as he got dressed.

Finally, as he finished up, he glanced at her, sprawled on her back, legs and arms apart, dry cum all across her ass and sticking to her inner thighs. "Well now, that's a sight for sore eyes," he remarked. "Makes me wish I could skip the debate and use you again."

"FMMMPH YMMMMPH" Brynn snarled as she tried to get free.

"Oh, that's cute," he said in an especially condescending tone. "Wanna act like you didn't turn into my personal side-slut, huh? That's fine, we can do this all over again next time!" He grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it hard enough to make her squeak.

"Tell you what," he said as he turned on the television. "I'll let you watch the debate from here. Cleanup crew won't come to the room until after we're done anyway."

"HMMM?" The notion that he was actually going to leave her here, bound and gagged and exposed, filled her with horror and fury. She began to thrash as much as she could, staring wild-eyed at him and making as much noise as she could beneath her silencing binky.

Warren laughed at her reaction as he continued to grope her with one hand. The other took his cock back out of his pants and began jerking off. "I almost forgot!"

This time, he didn't take as long to finish. Ropes of cum flew through the air to land in her braided hair, on her face, and across her breasts. She whimpered as she realised just what a sight she'd make for whoever came to clean the room.

"I'll tell your mom you said hi," Warren teased. It was the last thing he said before he strolled out of the hotel room, leaving Brynn to "MMMPH" after him and uselessly struggle against the inevitable.

12