All Comments on 'Haunting Love'

by Rhiannon_Nyx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reading through the tears..

was so worth it. I truly believe in soulmates and you captured the connection so well. The emotional torment the characters are going through is described so vividly, I felt as if I was right with them. Please continue this story.

Rhiannon_NyxRhiannon_Nyxover 16 years agoAuthor
one of my favs

I really loved this story, but I am not sure if I want her to choose life or death. so it may be awhile before another chapter could appear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of my biggest peeves is authors

who can't chose a tense and stick to it. You had the makings of a good emotional story but I couldn't read it due to the switching of tenses.

JennyloJennyloover 16 years ago
Editor please

Grammar, punctuation and choppy writing. It is obvious that the author has talent, but she needs the help of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh C'mon!!!!

So some editing may have been wanted, tenses may have been switched, does it really matter? I used a little imagination and remembered that this is not a submission for a Nobel Literary Award. The storyline was unusual and hauntingly beautiful (tinged with sadness) and that any author had the imagination and presence to even write it deserves a little leeway! Great work Rhiannon_Nyx...the next chapter should be interesting, can't wait! If there isn't another chapter, this submission still leaves me with a glow of emotion, that it makes me "feel" is a whole lot better than how perfectly edited it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely story

that(in it's own way)was very moving.I cannot comment on the issues concerning grammar since(unlike some of the commenters) I am not an professor in the the English department.Keep writing,you are very good at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous