Have Some Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justina and Joanna groaned at that comment but allowed Nikki to guide them down the street nonetheless.

The bar was jammed full of people drinking, laughing and singing. Music blared and the sounds of amplified voices singing badly along to the lyrics reverberated over the din of the crowd. Joanna scrunched up her face at the sight of the mass of humanity. "It's a bit close in here, don't you think?"

Nikki was grinning ear to ear observing the crowd. "Naw, it's just the way I like it!" She exclaimed.

Justina snorted. "Yeah because you like it when people rub up against you, slut."

Nikki winked at the pair. "Oh like you don't? I'm getting wet just thinking about all the potential sex in here!" She said as she rubbed a hand idly on her thigh.

Joanna laughed heartily at that while Justina groaned and clapped a hand to her face. "Gawd! TMI girl!" Justina shouted, though she was laughing now too. "Keep it in your pants!"

Nikki only smiled back at her friend and tipped her a wink. "No promises!"

The trio pushed their way up to the front of the bar and managed to flag down a beleaguered looking bartender. Once they had their drinks the ladies started to mingle with the crowd. Joanna quickly found some fellow drag queens and the group started trading stories and beauty tips almost immediately. "Oh my gawd, yes! And stilettos are the only way to go with a dress like that, I'm telling you!" Joanna exclaimed excitedly. Nikki and Justina were chuckling along with the others when Justina felt someone tapping on her shoulder. A short goth girl was standing there, smiling wickedly at her.

"Hey, I love your rainbow jacket! It's super cute!" She said to Justina. For a moment, Justina felt a wave of confusion wash over her. Hadn't she seen this girl somewhere before? Maybe on the street somewhere? She could have sworn that she knew her somehow, but she just couldn't think of her name at the moment. Eventually she just mentially shrugged it off. It had been a busy day and she had probably just seen her milling around in the crowd somewhere.

"Thanks! I made it myself!" She said back, smiling warmly at the other girl. The gothic girl had a tall friend standing with her who looked like she was built like a tank. Nikki practically swooned when she saw her.

"Omg, have you been holding out on me Justina? Who is this mountain of muscles and where has she been all my life!" she exclaimed, practically drooling on herself.

"Oh my god, Nikki..." Justina said as she blushed furiously. The goth girl laughed heartily. Her large friend only smiled from ear to ear and stepped around to stand by Nikki.

"Hey there beautiful, what's a slut like you doing in a bar like this." she said in a deep sultry voice.

Nikki melted at her side. "Only waiting for girl like you to sweep me off my feet and fuck me raw!" She said as she wrapped herself around the tall girl's body.

The goth girl burst out in a fit of giggles and Justina made a gagging sound, but neither Nikki nor her new love interest paid any attention to either of them. "Wanna blow this joint and head back to my place? I got a strap on with your name all over it." Said the tall girl.

"OMG! You named your strapon 'fuck me sideways jr'? What are the odds!" Nikki screamed out in delight as the pair of them made their way out the back.

The goth girl was holding her sides from laughing so hard. Gasping, she finally managed words. "Ah ha! Ahh... I can't take her anywhere anymore."

Justina smiled sympathetically at her. "I know what you mean, Nikki practically throws herself at anything that's bigger than her. It's fucking embarassing."

"Oh, I don't know, I kinda liked that pickup line she gave. Which raises the question; what IS a slut like you doing in a bar like this." The goth girl said, grinning from ear to ear at her.

Justina felt herself blushing again. "Um... avoiding those kinds of questions, I guess?" She shuffled her feet, not quite sure how to respond to her. The goth girl took a step forward, pushing her chest out as she walked forward. "You sure you're not looking for a good time like your friend? Because I would love to show you a thing or two."

Justina's heart was racing. She never got this lucky with women, usually she was a nervous wreck just trying to ask one out! Her longest relationship had only been three weeks and they never had sex once. And yet, that didn't seem quite right in her mind. Hadn't she had a long time girlfriend once? No, that was crazy! She definitely would have remembered if she had been in a relationship for that long! And yet, the feeling that this was all moving so fast lingered.

As she turned these thoughts over in her mind, the goth gir folded her hands behind her back and took another step forward and mashed her boobs right up against hers. She licked her lips and she stared up at Justina's blushing face. "What's wrong hun? Don't I do it for ya?"

Justina glanced around for Joanna, but she saw that she and her new friends were wailing up on the karaoke stand now, belting their heart out into the microphone in accompaniment to a cheesy eighty's song. A hand reached around and grabbed onto her ass, giving it a firm squeeze, making her jump a little. "Both your friends look pretty happy right now. Wouldn't you like to be happy too?"

Something deep within Justina raged at those words. It screamed out that all of this wasn't right, that she was being tricked and played. That this was all some kind of massive trap to ensnare her somehow. And yet... How could any of this be a trap? She didn't know the goth girl or her friend nor had she ever even met them before today. Nobody forced Nikki to drool all over her new fuck buddy. Joanna certainly wasn't being tricked. In fact, she looked like she was having the time of her life! And... didn't she deserve a little happiness too? I mean, her last break up with that Sarah girl had been a messy affair, but she moved on from it. And now, an amazingly sexy woman was practically throwing herself at her, and she was going to say no because of some paranoid feeling?

Justina mentally shoved that feeling away and afterwards, she found that she felt like an entirely new woman. Like some great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She reached around the goth girl's back and pulled her into a deep kiss right there in front of God and everyone. And it felt damn good. Putting on a cheesy accent, Justina said, "Let's blow this pop stand, sweetheart. I want to take you home and lick you like a popsicle."

The goth girl giggled furiously at that statement but wrapped her arm around Justina's waist. "Led on, you sexy thang." She said in an equally cheese accent.

As they reached the door, Justina asked, "Hey, I just realized I don't know your name."

The goth girl smiled. "What's in a name? But I guess you can call me Rose."

Justina had turned the lights down low at her place before she and Rose stripped nude and started exploring each other's bodies. Rose's lips tasted like licorice and Justina was loving it. Rose was certainly no beginner either, her hands had an almost magic touch to them as she rubbed them up and down her skin, making Justina tingle with every motion. Her tongue danced in Justinas mouth and she was passionate in her kissing. The pair never even made it to Justina's bed, instead melting into the rug and letting animal instinct take over. Rose broke away from Justinas mouth only so she could start stucking on her nipples. She had Justina moaning in horny delight in seconds. Her fingers teased and pinched. Justina just held on for the ride as it became clear who was driving the bus on this little sexual adventure.

Rose smiled up at Justina as her breathing became heavy. "I take it I'm doing something right darling?"

Justina laughed. "You're doing everything right! But don't stop on my account!"

Rose giggled as she began trailing a line of kisses down her belly, heading distinctly south. Justina was a quiver with anticipation of the main event and she didn't have to wait long. Rose found her sweet spot and went to town on it. Justian was reduced to a quivering moaning pile of goo almost instantly under Rose's ministrations. Her mind was on fire with all the erotic senstations her body was receving. She couldn't remember sex ever being this good before! It was like the whole experience was all strange and new for her again. As Rose licked her delicate folds, she pushed one finger up inside her and started pumping. Justina moaned her approval when she could form the proper words of encouragement. Soon another finger entered her body and joined the first in playing her pussy like a harp. She twisted and gasped under her touch, the edge of her orgasm was drawing closer and closer. Her nerves were on fire and her pussy was gushing from the stimulation, which Rose happily drank up. Suddenly, she felt another finger, this time being pushed into her ass. It was all too much for the poor girl and she broke under Rose's touch. Her orgasm crashed into her like an atom bomb. It swept her mind out from under her and replaced it with wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure. She screamed out unintelligible words as she twisted and writhed. After what felt like hours, she finally started to come down a bit. She was panting on the floor of her apartment, exhausted and out of breath. Rose was laying next to her, propping her head up on one hand and smiling like a fiend.

"You are fucking loud, girl. Don't worry, I don't think the people in the next building heard you." Justina could even think of any words to utter as she lay, still trying to recover her senses. However Rose gave her no time as she picked herself off the floor and straddled Justina's chest. "My turn now bitch." She said as she scooted her own pussy towards Justina's mouth.

"Damn, you look almost as worn out as me." Nikki said as she saw Justina approaching their usual Sunday brunch table. She didn't answer as she tossed her purse on the seat next to her and sat down tenderly. Joanna simply looked at each of them in turn before covering her wide grin with a menu.

"God, I don't think I'll be able to sit quite right for a month." Justina said as she winced. Her legs still felt like jello after last night.

Nikki laughed hartley, though she winced a little bit as well. "You too, huh."

Joanna could help herself as she snickered at the pair. "Serves you right for leaving me behind last night."

Nikki snorted. "Yeah right, like you didn't get lucky too."

Joanna only stuck her tongue out in lieu of a proper response.

Justina sat back and smiled at her two friends. "So... I heard from a new friend that there's another pride party going on tonight at another friend's house." She said, giving the pair a knowing look.

"This 'friend' wouldn't happen to be the same one who made you walk funny today, would it?" Joanna said, cocking an eyebrow at Justina.

The trio laughed heartily as they made plans for their evening excursion. Later, as they were leaving, Justina noticed a single black rose left on the counter next to the register. She remembered seeing one just like it sometime ago, but couldn't place exactly where. But she quickly shrugged it off as one of those oddities in life you occasionally run into. She had bigger things to worry about, like how she was going to keep Rose from fucking her into oblivion again tonight. The trio walked up the street and out of sight, chatting and laughing all the way.

THE END

12