Have You Any Dreams to Sell?

Story Info
A sleep deprived Gill dreams about black dick.
2.9k words
4.2
2.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do have any dreams you would like to sell?

Chapter One

The bar was alive with people. The beer taps were flowing, and the cocktail shakers were never still. Most importantly, the music was the heartbeat of the Friday night crowd. In the back of the bar, frequently sliding the mixer tabs on the large multicoloured tablet was the sound tech. Dressed in nondescript black, he was almost invisible and his rapt attention on the tablet's readouts meant he rarely made eye contact with the patrons.

He was good at his job, the band sounded incredible, and no one paid him any attention.

Which was exactly what he wanted.

As the musicians played, the drinks were drunk and the crowd danced, and he searched.

Using his discoveries of Oneirology, his research gave him an insight into subliminal states below the threshold of conscious perception. His work with sound provided him with his breakthrough in eliciting negative, positive, or even neutral responses. It was with the neutral responses that his inaudible sounds could allow him to probe the brains of the malleable audience.

It had been five years of patient research that allowed him to create a device that would allow him to probe the subconscious mind and then find the best minds to pursue. Luckily, there were six minds in the bar that fit his specific profile.

All women and all under thirty. Perfect. Gray smiled at the quality of his probing.

As the band played, his devices gathered as much information as he needed and then during the band's break, surreptitiously took photos of the crowd, ostensibly to promote the band but his real intention was to take the pictures of the sex women that he would visit later over the weekend. By 1 am, the bar was empty and the band had been packed away as usual, Gray was left with tidying up the amplifiers and speaker system.

He didn't mind the tidying; he had the time he needed to remove his special equipment and then review his data. It was 3.30 am before he returned home and downloaded his device into his custom-built hardware to translate the probing of the six minds. With his own highly specialised and highly illegal facial recognition software and the names of the women he wanted to observe further, he had zeroed in on their locations, occupations, and all pertinent details.

Gray Hollister, an incurable insomniac, was already using the downloaded information to fine-tune his second battery of instruments. It was through these devices which he was able to do something that no one in the world had managed to do; to dreamscape another person's dreams.

This was not some fanciful psychic schlock horror film, where handsome fellows used psychic abilities to invade dreams, nothing so ridiculous. With a large private fortune, amassed through his cognitive behaviour therapy that straightened out the financial whizz kids in the early 2000s, he pursued this field of research that had now begun to bear fruit for a completely different clientele. His cover was a sleep therapist and a highly successful and sought-after practitioner. His intended victims would be fortunate to obtain his services for free, as part of a 'research' project.

It wasn't until the next day, that his devices were synchronised to the first woman her had downloaded into his system. The plan, as always was to embark on a campaign of simultaneously invading each woman's dreams, then recording some of her most exotic ones and then disrupting her slumber enough for her to seek out his services to cure her disrupted sleep.

Gill, a spirited and attractive 27-year-old singleton was desperate to get a full night's sleep. Unbeknownst to Gill, Gray Hollister had been disrupting her sleep for over two weeks. She was tired but also uncommonly horny. Her dreams had taken a distinctly erotic turn over the last few days. Of course, Gray had tuned his devices to invade her dreams, stimulate the type of dreams she was having and then record them for his clients. Gill, ignorant of this was simply frustrated with her lack of restful sleep. She was waking two or three times a night, to masturbate with her vibrator when she would awaken from a particularly erotic, if not pornographic, dream about being tied to an examination table and gang fucked by a variety of different men and women.

This morning, as was her crucial routine nowadays, was a frantic fucking from her large black dildo, being a slender woman with blonde hair and pale creamy skin had always wondered what it would be like to fuck a black man, with a huge dick, but with her hectic work schedule as a court reporter for the city beat of the Cincinnati Herald kept her too busy for private life. As she slid the large black plastic cock into her dripping cunt, she felt it stretch her aching lips apart and felt it press up against her vaginal walls. Deliberate in the teasing of her sex, she alternated between fast, hard thrusts and agonizingly slow motions as she pulled it from her, she sighed and moaned loudly, thankful that her house was detached from other properties. Her poor cunt had been thus treated like this twice that night. Gill recalled the hot dream with uncanny detail, as a muscular black man, had secured her legs on a medical table and then slapped her excited cunt lips with his huge black dick.

"You are my fuck toy," The dreamy big stud announced, and Gill eagerly agreed,

"I'm your fuck toy! Make your fuck toy cum for you!" Gill could hear herself reply in the sluttiest manner. Something, she would never utter in the conscious world, but in these dreams, she behaved without restraint.

Gray Hollister, of course, had been stimulating her dreams, making them incredibly erotic and recording them for a particular client. Gray, with his cranial device, was simultaneously watching Gill's dream and reviewing the secret CCTV footage of her bedroom antics in real-time. With a large private fortune, he had installed multiple cameras and a sound system, so Gill was on camera 24 hours a day. His recordings of her comings and goings were also made available for his client, edited to include showers, visits to the bathroom and of course, her sessions with her vibrator and her favoured black dildo.

As Gill erupted in her customary fountain of ejaculate, that arced from her cunt onto the bedclothes, she groaned and thrashed in the throe of her orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh no!" Gill pulled the soaking dick from her cunt. She would have to change her bedclothes again! It was costly to her a fortune in bed linen. After a cold shower and another finger fuck, she dressed and left the house, flustered, and again exhausted.

It wasn't until she met her best friend, Caroline, for coffee did she finally talked about her little problem.

"Gill, either you are dating again or you're in serious trouble. You look tired," Caroline smiled sympathetically.

"Well, I am not dating, but I'm not sleeping at all well." Gill downed an espresso looked around at the coffee bar and gestured for another.

"Still? Well, you need to nail that, but you're not telling me everything! Spill it, girl!" Caroline teased.

"Caroline!" Gill chided her friend but sighed, " My pussy is worn out!"

"Lucky girl!" Caroline smiled conspiratorially.

"Not funny! I'm sleeping three hours a night and masturbating for the rest of it!" Gill lowered her voice as the cute waiter came over with her second espresso.

"Fuck me!" Caroline replied, just an octave too loud. The waiter jumped at the language, set down the coffee and hurried off.

"Caroline!" Gill hissed and then both women broke into peals of laughter.

Caroline and Gill talked for another hour and then set off down the busy high street.

"You need to see a therapist!" Carline announced. Gill stopped and frowned,

"A sex therapist?" Gill was shocked.

"No, a sleep therapist. Your obsession with black cock to one side, you have to fix this sleep thing or you'll go crazy!" Caroline was right and by the time Gill had gotten home, made up her bed with the new linen she had purchased with her friend, and then began to search for a sleep therapy service on the internet.

Gray, being the perfectionist that he was, had installed keystroke software on her laptop and had set her search engine to bring his specialist service into her preferred choice options. Within an hour, Gill had read all the materials and then called the clinic. Listening to her call, she secured an urgent appointment, with an unsurprising cancellation that would have her in Gray's offices in the morning. Gray smiled at how quickly she had been reeled in but resolved to give her another terrible night's sleep to punctuate how desperately she needed his help. He preloaded his dream stimulator to introduce a rather vigour gangbang fantasy with both a black and white dick. He smiled and set it to invade her dreams four times in her REM cycle, just to ensure she would be desperate enough.

By 11 am, the nerve shredded Gill sat in Gray Hollister's office and explained her problem.

"I need to sleep through the night again. I need help." Gill sighed.

"From your brief description, it seems to be your REM cycle that is the problem. Are you having vivid dreams?" Gray wanted to see if she would describe the types of dreaming, she was experiencing.

"Vivid dreams would be an understatement. I'm being woken with. very physical dreams." Gill's voice trailed off. Gray pressed her.

"Erotic?" Gray looked down at his notepad but made no notes, instead he drew sketches of Gill's naked breasts.

"Yes. Is that important?" Gill flushed with embarrassment.

"It can be very important?" Gray answered. He smiled as she began another sketch of Gill's pussy, with a large black dildo stretching her open.

"Well, it's a bit embarrassing but I often dream of men having sex with me." Gill flushed.

"Not lovemaking? Not gentle?" Gray asked, his pen drawing her pussy lips.

"No, it's rougher. It's..." Gill stammered.

"Forced? A coercion fantasy?" Gray looked up," Dreams are not reality, it is your subconscious playing out certain synaptic pathways. Are you restrained?" Gray asked with greater interest. Gill's face reddened.

"Yes, I'm restrained, and a man or men use me." She confessed.

"The same man? A boyfriend perhaps?" Gray knew the answer but enjoyed making her express the details.

"No, it's a stranger. A black man I don't recognise." Gill looked down at her short skirt.

"Please, do not trouble yourself. I have an opening in my sleep lab today if you would like?" Gray smiled warmly and closed his notebook.

"Today?" Gill replied, thrilled at being given a chance so quickly.

"I have just successfully treated a prominent and wealthy client and she had donated the remaining four sessions for free to a worthy case, and you are such a case. I am confident that we can restore your sleep pattern and excise these troubling sexual dreams for you." Gray stood and offered his hand to Gill, she took it and smiled. Gray pressed an intercom and asked for a nurse to take Gill to the sleep laboratory.

Of course, Gray had no intention of excising her dreams but intensifying them, so that she would welcome the next step of his patented synaptic reconditioning programming that would eventually allow his client to visit Gill in the lab and fuck the willing Gill as part of her treatment. He sat down and typed an email to the client in question.

FROM DREAMSELLER

KEEP YOUR WEEKEND FREE. G WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU.

SEND SECOND PAYMENT.

The treatment went surprisingly well, Gill is a willing and highly receptive woman and took to the lab sessions quickly. Gray had synched her brain patterns and her NREM cycle with ease and could craft her dreamstate at will. With three sessions of synaptic programming per day, Gill found herself sleeping through by the third night. Of course, during her reprogramming, Gill was experiencing the full force of the erotic dreams, which were about to be made into rude reality while in the examination bed and wearing the cranial helmet.

Gray had been both intrigued and aroused by Gill's reaction to the ever-increasing level of erotism that he implanted into her brain through the cranial helmet. She was exposed to different scenarios that would excite her intensely. As she was stimulated, Gill would act out the sexual experience for Gray's voyeuristic pleasures. After each session, Gray would simply wipe the memory from her mind, as though wiping a whiteboard of writing, but always left the intense desire to be sexually gratified. Gray almost enjoyed the after-dream counselling sessions as much as watching her finger her pussy or use a vibrator on her cunt or even in her ass. Gray introduced the anal element, on specific instructions from his client but enjoyed giving her a pink plastic dildo, modelled from his own penis, to make herself climax messily on the table and then fuck her ass with it afterwards. Gray always had her lick her juices from the dildo after fucking her ass in payment for making the table wet.

By Friday, she was ready. With the client waiting in the observation booth, Gill was led into the examination room and settled for her 'final treatment'. Once the BIG RAT computer system had induced her NREM cycle, the client, a burly black industrialist entered the room and stripped off his blue tailored suit.

"You are sure she won't remember this?" His manner was brusque yet fearful.

"She will not remember the details, only the sense of fulfilment from you, fucking her. She will not remember your face or voice and will certainly not realise that it is you, fucking the daughter of your best friend and colleague, Mr Tremaine."

"Good." He stood, stroking a large thick dick already erect.

"She is ready," Gray said simply.

"You said I could have her anytime, I wanted?" Sonny Tremaine asked him, his breath already ragged with excitement.

"As I promised, she will be programmed to meet you at the specified apartment at the same time every week. She will remember nothing, except that your dick is the best she will ever have. She will also allow herself to be fucked by whomever you wish, all she'll want is to fuck you afterwards. Also, she will take a Plan B when she leaves the apartment, without instruction." Gray smiled. He glanced at the video camera recording light showing red.

Sonny smiled.

"She is ready," Gray reminded him.

"I wouldn't mind getting that whore pregnant. I'd like to see her Daddy's face when she pops out a black kid," Sonny was a sick man.

"No video?" Sonny walked into the examination room.

"No video." Gray lied.

Sonny walked up to Gill and began to massage her breasts and finger her soaked pussy. Gray watched, with a sense of pride that Gill had succumbed to the programming and would now be the most convincing whore for his wealthy perverted client.

"Oh, fuck me with your big black dick sir!" Gill's sweet voice called out to him. Now free from the thin LED-wired helmet, Gill was free to move from the table.

"Suck my dick, you fucking whore!" The client instructed and Gill hopped off the table and greedily licked and sucked on the oversized cock. She moaned with pleasure as she licked and sucked on the dick and then took it down her throat as far as she could. The client grinned stupidly, as she gagged on his dick and then pushed himself further in. Gill struggled but managed to take it and then pulled herself off it to regain her breath.

"Oh, Master has the best dick! Fuck this whore's throat." Gill smiled, drool dripping onto her breasts. Sonny face-fucked her for a full five minutes. Gagging and drooling, she managed to please him and then put him on the table and fucked her tight cunt in the missionary position.

"Oh Gill, your pussy is tight for my dick!" Sonny panted.

"My pussy is yours Master." Gill looked down at the thick dick thrusting into her pussy and moaned.

Gray watched and enjoyed the spectacle before him and smiled at Sonny's desperate thrusts in her pussy and then turn her over onto her hands and knees and continued fucking her.

"Oh Master, can I cum?" Gill pleaded. Sonny looked up.

"Don't you cum until I say you can!" He growled, denying her orgasm and making him step up a gear again.

"Open your ass cheeks, whore! I want your ass!" Sonny pulled out and stroked himself, while Gill arranged herself for him.

"Oh, Master fuck my tight little ass!" Gill looked over her shoulder and pulled her cheeks apart with her hands.

Sonny needed no further encouragement. He pushed his black dick into her ass and fucked her until he pulled out and sprayed his semen over her ass cheeks.

"Now clean my dick!" Sonny demanded, swaying from the vigour of the sex.

Gilly licked and sucked his dirty dick, swallowing the semen with delight.

Sonny looked at the two-way mirror, "That was worth the $50 grand!"

End of Chapter One.