Have you any dreams to sell? Kira

Story Info
Sexual reprogramming for an ebony to want white dick.
3.4k words
4.45
4.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two- Kira

With the Voynich Manuscript as his guide, Gray Hollister had now submerged himself in an interesting new avenue of enquiry from his main research. His dream work had allowed him to mould susceptible women, through their dream state, into being a sexual toy for the uber-rich or the uber-vengeful. His last client has held a deep resentment for the family that had behaved awfully to him when he was an up-and-coming businessman and so continuously defiling the youngest daughter was his outlet for revenge but now Gray's perverted imagination found something new.

Being a diligent researcher and curious scientist, he had come across the indecipherable manuscript called the Voynich papers, covered with strange and wonderful diagrams, looking organic with strange almost unworldly symbols that had puzzled academics for ages. Of course, most of it was still a mystery but Hollister had found some of the diagrams ignited his mind to the abstract concepts of the human thought processes and of course dream state. Now, with a steady stream of clients to further fund his 'hobby projects', Gray considered how to influence the minds of men and women differently.

Some of the Voynich Manuscript illustrated conceptual iconographs that gave Gray Hollister the idea to use his devices to influence cultural, and ethnic identities.

Could he alter the behavioural and cultural conditions and re-program them?

As he sat and watched Sonny debauch the milk-white flesh of the young woman, it struck him that Sonny was deeply resentful of the perceived inequalities that he had suffered from the prejudice of the white family. Of course, millions of ethnic groups had suffered terribly at the hands of the privileged white dominance of Europe during the appalling slave trade. Hollister wondered if ethic bias could be altered, to make prejudiced men or women desire their opposites in life.

Could he programme a prejudiced white male to desire and want a female from another ethnic race? Or the other way around. Could he program a woman from a rich background to desire a poor man? Was it simply colour prejudice or a class/ wealth divide? All these concepts were delicious, and he now felt a huge swell of energy to test out these theories. After all, he had programmed Gill to want Sonny's sexual advances and had simply flooded her mind with images of men with colour and their sexual organs. So he resolved to find out more.

Not for the first time, Gray Hollister can become somewhat more excited by his cerebral musings and now physically manifest themselves with a painful strained erection.

After weeks of 18-hour days, developing new hardware, from components ordered through shell companies, it allowed him to project into a person's mind and see if he could alter cultural or ethnic prejudice. It was obvious to him that Gill would be an excellent candidate for his experiment, as he had programmed her to want black men above another and he had to admit that she had aroused him as he had spent time masturbating to the video footage of Sonny fucking her. So when Gill came for her next session, Gray Hollister added the new components to the cranial cap and then induced her and let her slip into the NREM cycle. Gray was amazed at her body's willingness to allow her to reach this state.

Once under the cap's influence, Gray adjusted the instruments to tap into her base desires.

"Gill, you've enjoyed some much black cock, haven't you?" Gray fiddled with the voice synthesizing software, to attune his voice to the subliminal actuation needed to 'slip' his words into her subconscious mind. This was becoming too simple a task. It was not lost on Hollister that the power he had to alter this woman's mind was intoxicating, and while he 'slipped' his words into her mind, his penis stirred as Gray unbuttoned the white blouse she wore, as she lay on the examination chair. Gray had already 'slipped' in instructions about what clothes Gill should wear during her initial programming. She wore no bra or panties and always came to the sessions in a simple blouse and skirt, short enough to be pulled up so Gray could test her physical responses to his programming.

Now he was touching her for his excitement. He sat back and pondered the situation. Turning off the microphone, he picked up a Dictaphone and recorded his ideas,

"Subject G was receptive to reprogramming. I now realise the ease of her conversion to black men was her innate attraction to them so to further the premise that any prejudice can be programmed out, I will need to test on a subject that detests their ethnic cultural opposites. I need a black woman who dislikes white men!" He smiled and set down the device. He looked down at Gill's skirt and pulled it up to reveal her smooth waxed labia and allowed his hand to slip between her tight lips and found her clitoris, he pulled back the hood and found her swollen nub, " I think we might add something to your programming," He mumbled, a new perversion crept into his time.

Gray Hollister set about his task with his usual methodical nature. He returned to the bar and throughout the weekend, found a suitable subject. As he programmed the subliminal signals into the band's amplification decks, he observed the women that might be susceptible to the subtle pulses and early Sunday morning, he saw a stunning woman of colour dancing with whom Gray assumed was her black boyfriend or even husband.

Of course, it didn't matter to Gray. She was only a test candidate.

Kira Matusi, a graduate student of psychology was top of her class, the only daughter of an African American family that could trace their history back to the Niger region of the home of Human civilisation- Africa, and loved rubbing it in the hoses of the white boys in her class. Being just under 5'3, she acknowledged her bias at her height and that drove her to succeed in what she thought of as a white world. She laughed at the privileged white boys who came on to her at the campus coffee shops and the popular frat parties but she had no interest in their lily-white cocks. She loved the smell and taste of black dick and only dated black men, which she accepted was her prejudice, but what the hell, even a psychology student had hang-ups.

It was precisely those hangups that allowed Hollister to find a way to entice Kira onto his examination chair. He funded a project at Kira's college for the psychology department using his money and reputation. The Principal of the department fell over himself to accept the generous contribution to the department and was happy to introduce his best students, three women and two men, which of course included Kira to him.

"Students, We have the honour of hosting a symposium on the development of abhorrent psychosis next week, hosted by Professor Hollister. The course will be accredited to your college course and all expenses will be provided for the successful candidate!" After further small talk, Gray explained to the students that he was trialling simple cognitive measurements and that he needed a baseline for high-achieving students and their cognitive behaviour when confronted by examples of abhorrent behaviour.

"The process is simple and will take no more than three hours, I would only require you to wear a cranial measuring device to register spikes in cognition when presented with negative concepts including racial prejudice, sexism, and social injustice. I simply need a baseline reading for the educated mind," He smiled thinly, "and compare it with the less developed brain function, " Gray then gave Kira a sideways glance, implying her lower development. Kirs was quick to notice, the rudeness of the man and would have walked away but the money for her time was ludicrously generous and she needed the money for her studies.

Gray had gone out of his way to appear dull, adopting thick glasses, false teeth and a dishevelled appearance. He enjoyed the theatrics and then employed the extra motivation that Kir would need to sign onto this project. Immediately, Gray was dismissive of her questions, and focussed his attention on Kira's pretty brunette classmate, deliberately making her feel uncomfortable. He answered the questions of the tall blonde white boy while sidelining her assertions. Finally, he took her question, but by this time, Kira was seething with rage,

"I wonder if prejudice in academia is as prevalent as it was in the past, Professor?" Kira smiled coldly and Gray knew she had taken the bait,

"Well, perhaps you might volunteer Miss Matsui and I could measure your responses to racism?" Gray prodded her and she immediately fell for it.

"I would be happy to!" She nodded.

The next day, Kira sauntered along the corridor to Gray's office and knocked on the door. She had not been the first applicant for the study but Gray put her at the top of the list. Adopting his disguise, he offered he a bottle of water, which she accepted and sipped from as Gray outlined the completely bogus experiment methodology once Kira began to fall under the influence of the secreted drug, Gray asked her his real questions,

"Miss Matusi, you don't like white men, do you?" Gray asked, still using the squeaky voice of his disguise,

"No, white men are usually dicks!" She closed her eyes, finding it hard to stay fully alert.

"Do you want to suck white cock?" Gray prodded her, to see how the sedative was working,

"What?" Kira asked, her mind foggy, " No!"

Gray had elected not to use his usual therapy tactics, he felt the need to accelerate his research and adopted the more crude pharmaceuticals to speed things up. After all, there would be no other student attending this experiment, but she didn't want to waste time.

Once she lay on the table and the 'study' began; Gray dispensed with his disguise.

"Now Kira," Gray's vocal acuity software adjusted his words to the appropriate frequency and he slipped into Kira's subconscious mind, " I want you to relax and focus on the images I give to you," Gray adjusted the visualising device, not unlike a 3D headset, over Kira's eyes and inserted the earbuds for a hyperintense programming session.

"I understand, "Kira's voice trailed away, like that of patients under anaesthesia.

Gray activated the imaging equipment, set the recorders and brain wave measuring devices and Kira's eyes were treated to images of black men and women having passionate sex. Gray could watch the same images on a small screen on one side of the chair and glanced at the other sensor packet he had placed on her arm and chest. He checked respiration and blood pressure, pulse and heart rate. All of this was recorded on video and Gray mumbled into a microphone, that tapped into Kira's subliminal state. Gray allowed Kira to be completely immersed in the images and video of multiple men and women performing all manner of sexual acts, but all

"Tell me what you see..." Gray asked, adjusting the tuning controls for his signal.

"Oh...Oh fuck!" Kira watched as a thick black cock penetrated a tight ebony pussy, and saw the utter excitement of how the woman enjoyed the lovemaking.

"Good, let's switch things up a bit.." Gray clicked on a second segment of images that interspersed black and white men having sex with a series of beautiful ebony girls.

"Which images do you like?" Gray asked after each segment,

"I like the black guy..." Was Kira's usual response.

After 27 minutes, Gray patiently sat altering the images and his 'slipping ' into Kira's subconscious, asking her to address her sexual preferences for her ethnic group, asking her what she liked about the images and then subtly suggesting how she was missing out on white cock. He even introduced repeated images of white cocks fucking black pussies and ejaculating on black breasts and in black women's mouths and faces. He then introduced scenes of oral sex, black women sucking cocks and swallowing their ejaculations, and finally anal sex. He made sure she saw white cocks penetrating black assholes, as she watched, he whispered 'lockdown' to her and repeated the phrase. This wasn't his initial plan but Gray had admitted that Kira was very attractive and he wanted to enjoy her if all the programming worked. Each pause was filled with his further suggestion of what she was missing, and that white cock would give her something when the first breakthrough was made.

"Which man would you like to fuck, Kira?" Gray's repeated phrase caused Kira to stutter,

"The white guy...I'd like to fuck the white guy..." She stammered.

"Why Kira, you don't like white cock?" Gray smiled as he asked her the question,

"I like white cock; I want to taste a white cock!" She mumbled, " I don't want black cock anymore! I want white cock," She repeated.

Gray knew that the real test would be when she went home to her boyfriend or partner, so he instructed her to return to his offices in a week and discuss any 'sleep problems'.

Once a remedy to the initial drug had been administered through a nasal inhaler, and Kira was instructed to believe that she had simply been asked innocent questions and saw some images of racism and the like, she left the room feeling refreshed and pocketed the $500 for her participation.

It was three days before Kira called Gra to ask for an appointment to discuss some sleeping issues potentially caused by her involvement in the experiment. He agreed a time and she came to his office. Gray was careful to adopt his small disguise.

"I don't think any other participants found any sleep problems, can you describe them?" Kira looked at Gray and sighed,

"Since the experiment, I find it hard to sleep through the night and...." Her voice trailed off.

"And?" Gray insisted,

"I don't want sex with my boyfriend," She confessed.

"Really! Have you had sexual problems before?" Gray asked, scribbling notes but kept his eyes on her.

"No, I've always had a good sex life, but I just don't want him anymore!" Kira sighed and brushed her hair through her hand, clearly distracted. She wore only a college hoodie jacket, running shoes and a pair of leggings and looked tired.

"Who do you want?" Gray asked, his voice tense, now desperate to see if his process had worked,

"I...I don't really know... do you remember the blonde boy on the research programme? Kira looked up at Gray.

"Yes, Andy Richards," He answered.

"I want to fuck him; I really do want him..." Kira looked furtive.

"And this is a problem?" Gray smiled then immediately suppressed it.

"He's white. I don't fuck white guys. I don't even like white guys!" Kira stood up and paced around the office.

"Well, perhaps you have realised that you're missing out on something. It is probably nothing serious, and if you want sex with Mr Richards, go and enjoy it. You might have been missing out on something," Gray repeated.

"I don't understand...I don't like white guys, and I especially don't want to suck on white cock, or swallow their jizz, as for anal, I hardly let my boyfriend fuck my black ass and all I want now is to feel a big white cock up it. What is happening to me? Did you do something?" Kira's voice quavered,

"Nothing...my research was completely benign. However, if you want help, I could always provide a lockdown for you," Gray pulled out the false teeth and straightened up. He stood and watched Kira's face become calmer but purposeful.

"Yes, I think I'd like that," Kira unzippered the hoodie and threw it down, kicked off her running shoes and pulled off the sports bar and her gym leggings. Gray watched her strip herself naked, as his trigger word took hold.

Gray looked at her naked body, "After I finish with you, you will go and fuck Mr Richards straight away. You and I will not see each other again."

Kira walked over and knelt, Gray undid his belt and unzipped his suit trousers. He pulled his average-sized dick and Kira didn't hesitate to hold his shaft tenderly and started to lick his swelling glans. Her oral skills were surprisingly good, allowing Gray to push his length into her mouth and hold her head as he pumped his length bumping into the back of her throat. Gray enjoyed the touch of her natural hair, which she had cut into a short bob. Her skin was lustrous and dark, her eyes looked up at him as he reached down and caressed her right breast, She had small pert breasts, with small dark berry areolae with tiny stiff nipples.

"I want you to lay down on my desk, I think you want to feel some white cock, don't you?" Gray smiled and Kira nodded eagerly, "You should excite yourself for me, so use your finger in your pussy."

Kira lay down on the desk, opened her legs lewdly, then used two of her fingers to rub her labia, and stuck two fingers into her vulva to stimulate her pussy and get wet enough to make Gray's penetration. With Kira levelled perfectly, Gray, now completely naked, was easily able to slide his now encouraged cock into Kira's pussy, Kira had a completely shaved and her tight-lipped cunt was a treat to behold Gray slipped into her pussy; his cock, now sheathed with a condom, easily and built up a good rhythm and Kira making excited mewing noises, shuddering visibly at each deep probing thrust.

"See what you've been missing, " Gray punctuated each word with a hard thrust calculated to give Kira her orgasm early.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" Kira shook and moaned loudly as her body, fired up by the secret programming seemed to be hyper-sensitive to each stroke of his dick.

"Now, you should taste yourself and see how much you're enjoying white dick!" Gray pulled out and Kira obediently got off the table. sunk to her knees and began to lick off her wetness and taste her ejaculate,

"Oh my god!" Kira smacked her lips," I've never cum as much as this...ever!"

Kira probably had, but the programming was accentuating her pleasure centres in her brain, to favour the sexual experience from his attentions.

"I think your ass would enjoy a nice slow stretch; don't you think?" Gray lifted her and pulled out a squeezy tube of anal lubricant from the drawer to one side of his desk, of course, Kira was ecstatic as she'd been programmed to.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She turned onto her belly, as she allowed Gray to lube up her asshole and use first one finger and then two to relax and stretch out her asshole. Gray couldn't help but grin a most self-satisfied grin. Only a short time again, a waspish, mildly racist ebony had been programmed to nw desire only sex with white men, and most specifically very dirty sex including anal.

"Spread your ass cheeks and push out to help me push into you. I want to bury my cock balls deep and fuck your ass like you want me to!" Gray watched the ebony beauty reach back, pull open her buttocks and saw her winking anus inviting him inside. Kira sighed,

"Please fuck my black ass, I want your white dick to empty your load in me!" She begged.

Her ass's perfume was quite delightful, and Gray, now stiffer than he could ever remember, rubbed more lube onto her anus and cheeks and slowly inch by inch pushed himself into her asshole. Kira, still heavily influenced by her programming cooed and purred like a satisfied cat as he plundered her. Gray wasn't cruel or mean but he was enjoying her submission to his lust. With her willingness and his lack of sexual experience of late, he knew he wouldn't last long and he didn't care when he fucked her until he couldn't help but burst inside her rectum to the utter joy of the ebony, now in the throes of yet another powerful orgasm, brought on by his anal pounding.

As he bid her to dress, Gray reminded her to find the blonde jock and fuck him this very night. Kira kissed him lovingly,

"I will and anytime you want this piece of black ass; call me!" She slapped her ass cheek and went off to fuck another white cock.

End of Chapter Two.