Having a Ball Ch. 02

Story Info
Superboy, Power Girl, and She-Hulk are stuck together.
2.3k words
4.54
3.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

"Oh yeah!" Kon said with true appreciation, sounding awestruck. "God, you feel incredible!" he moaned, his voice straining now as he struggled with the feel of Karen's pussy, not just how amazing she looked bouncing her luscious hips up and down on his lap, undulating her curvaceous body as best she could in the precious little space between her and Kon.

She stuck her ivory breasts into his face, the window in her costume suddenly coming in very handy as she felt his flushed, sweaty skin on her bare flesh, shocking Karen with the combination of her heat and his.

"Tell me what a good fuck I am later," Karen ordered him. "Right now, just fuck me!"

Kon's mouth took hold of one of the raspberry nipples that was popping right through the fabric and sucked it even harder than before, with an audible slurp now that they weren't hiding what they were doing from Jen.

"MMMPHH!" Kon groaned in agreement with her, amorously suckling at her juicy nipple, pulling at it hard, like he was determined to taste its flavor right through her costume.

All while Karen rode up and down on his gloriously hard endowment. "You like that, huh?" Karen teased. She looked at Jen above the sweaty head of hair buried in her cleavage. "It feels like he likes it..."

Jen's lips gently parted in astonishment. She couldn't believe a fellow hero was such a skank! Was this how she came off, as seen when her reasoning wasn't lost in an orgasmic haze? "You getting off on telling me this?"

Karen smiled at her. "I'm getting off on just about everything right now. Unnhh! Who would've guessed the little prick would be so good at foreplay? Ohh! And he's not bad at follow-through either!"

Jen's jaw dropped further. And she realized she was hardly unaffected by the kinkiness of the situation. "You like that big dick, huh? You tramp. You slut. You love getting fucked by a big hard cock no matter who's it is, don't you?"

Kon let loose a squeak from inside Karen's cleavage--he never would've dared to speak that way to someone who could kick his ass the way Power Girl could, but he loved to hear it. And from the feel of Karen's nipple trembling with hardness inside his mouth, she liked it too.

It wasn't quite a threesome, but both women were still getting off on him fucking Peej, so... score!

Jen felt the press of Kon's body and the motion of Karen's pleasure in her thighs, her hips, her groin, her belly, her breasts. She was tensed up harder than ever with arousal, but she was also relaxing into the once awkward contact. The warm, smooth feeling of being touched stirred exciting sensations inside her voluptuous body. She took a deep breath, savoring the feel of somehow being both within and without Karen and Kon's sex--touching it, but also being a voyeur. It crackled with sinfulness.

She felt her hands reaching up, stroking along the sides of Karen's body, touching the outer curves of her thrust-out breasts where they weren't shoved against Kon's face. She took hold of the warm slopes and squeezed them delicately. Karen smiled, giving her breasts a shake to show she welcomed the attention.

Their heads tilted together over Kon's disheveled hair and their lips brushed against each other, teasing into the emergence of their flirting tongues, which coiled together before their mouths fused in the long kiss they'd been tempting each other with.

Karen slammed her knees down and forced her hips up, her whole body surging against the confines of the bubble, sliding off Kon's powerful member far enough to reveal it to Jen. It glistened, coated in both Karen's juices and his own precum.

To Jen, it suddenly made perfect sense that Kon and Karen were the same species. Kon's thick cock looked as full as the wide hips of Karen's that embraced it, shining a beautiful red that made a superb contrast to Karen's pink cunt and her golden pubic thatch made darkly glossy by wetness.

"Wanna feel?" Karen cooed to Jen.

"Oh Jesus," Jen moaned, her own pussy throbbing. Even without the stimulation of Karen's fingers, having Kon's back shoved between her legs was almost enough to get her off; she was wet and shuddering on the inside, so slippery and juicy, and the temptation to go further, beyond the bounds of any possible denial, was overwhelming.

"C'mon. Make me feel like less of a bitch for getting cocked while all you're getting is a peep show."

"You teasing--like you're not getting off on giving me a peep show!"

"I'm getting off on this big dick spreading my pussy wide open, Jen," Karen said, voice rich with triumph and perversely innocent. She saw Jen's eyes flicker down, seeing how Kon's broad cock was splaying her cunt, taking up so much of its opening that she was practically wrapped around it, and Jen just had to cream at the thought of how that must feel...

With a moan, she reached down to grab Kon's hot, trembling balls, each the size of an avocado. They felt full to bursting with cum and Jen wondered if even Karen would be able to take having all that jet into her.

"Can you reach my pussy?" Jen moaned.

Karen grinned, impishly ducking her head to kiss the top of Kon's head. "You want me to? Wouldn't you rather wait until we're out of this thing and you can feel that big prick of his--"

"I'm not waiting until you're done with it, you... goddamn vixen."

Karen's smile widened. "How can you confuse me for her? I'm not even that tanned."

"Shut up and finger me or I swear to God, when it's my turn on his cock, I'll wrap you in girders so you just have to sit there too."

"Kinky," Karen purred, before reaching between Kon's body and Jen's, down to Jen's core with knowing fingertips.

She brushed lightly at the junction where Jen's crotch was pressing into Kon's back, petting the rippling muscles of Kon's chiseled physique, then playing her fingers over Jen's own sculpted abs--the vee of her loins leading down to her waiting womanhood.

"Karen," Jen purred dangerously. "You can be such a--Karen!"

"You've got me. It's because you're green," Karen quipped.

"Easy to crack jokes when you're the one riding his cock."

"Believe me, there's nothing that's not serious about how big this fucking dick is. Rao! But I don't have to tell you all that. I can feel how hot this is making you now..."

Growling, Jen kissed her again, while Karen's fingers got closer and closer to true intimacy. As the kiss played out, she touched the mound of Jen's sex, felt the wetness of her swollen labia through her costume.

"Hot for me or him?" Karen taunted.

"Just hot," Jen moaned.

Twisting her body slightly, Karen was able to reach down and interpose her hand between Kon and Jen. Her fingers clawed through the crotch of Jen's costume, slashing against the far less vulnerable flesh underneath. Jen gasped in delight, then moaned as Karen curved her long, gloved fingers into her opening, rubbing soothingly, teasingly, at her responsive folds. The cool leather of the glove was a kinky relief after so long feeling Kon's heaving, heated body, his skintight costume warm and damp with feverish sweat. And feeling Jen clench and shudder around her fingers, Karen had a spike of arousal herself.

"Better make it a quick feel," Karen said, voice strained now. "I need to start fucking him again now!"

"Do it. I've got the best seat in the house."

"Your wrist's in the way. The average guy's pelvis couldn't take what I'm about to do to the Kid of Steel--what makes you think your arm can?"

Jen's eyes glowed green. "Because I'm a Hulk. Now fuck him. Hard."

Karen grinned. "I'll fuck him so hard, you'll feel like I was doing you too."

She slid her lush hips down until they crashed onto Kon's throbbing manhood, smashing Jen's forearm too, but Jen hardly cared, feeling his balls shake and thunder in her hand. Up and down, Karen rode Kon's dick, back and forth, in and out, everything getting hotter and wetter and faster and harder. The bulge of Kon's penetration into her stood out a fisted hand, his endowment visibly jutting out under his washboard abs to a swell inside Karen's taut belly. She sailed down on it, pounding her thighs into Kon's lap.

"Mmmmm!" Kon moaned around her nipple.

"You better be fucking him good, Power Girl," Jen sighed. "You better be enjoying every last inch of that dick, because I know I will--"

As Karen fucked Jen and Kon fucked Karen, the bubble shifted, toppling them onto their sides but not changing their position. All three shared a warm giggle--Karen and Jen squirmed into another kiss and Kon kept sucking at Karen's breast. Karen fingered with growing need at Jen's pussy.

"You sexy bitch," Jen moaned fondly. "Goddamn slut, I can't wait to taste you--God, I can feel how Kon is quaking--wish I could feel your pussy too."

"You mean you wish it was your pussy that was getting him off," Karen breathed, and they laughed to keep from gasping.

Karen stopped rubbing Jen, separated her middle finger from the others and running it into the tight heat inside Jen to stroke her G-spot. "I remember the first time I did this to myself," she confided. "I know how good it feels..."

"Did you taste your finger after?" Jen asked. "I did."

"Mmmm... that'll have to wait."

"When the wait's over, you can have it right from the source..."

"God, so DEEP!" Karen sang, thrusting her breasts into Kon's face so hard he was stuffed against Jen's cleavage as well, sandwiched between the two sets of plump breasts.

His cock blazing with passion, Kon reached behind Karen to grope both of her supple asscheeks, spreading them wide enough to bring their heft out from under the coverage of Karen's unitard, so the back of it disappeared between her buttocks like a thong. Then he squeezed them so hard it forced her even tighter against his body. Karen shook with desire and he had to bite down on her nipple to keep it anchored in his mouth, but that just seemed to add to her ecstatic fervor.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH YEAH!" Karen cried, craning her neck to kiss into Kon's mussed up hair, tasting the humid sweat that slicked down his locks. She wished she could lick that sweat off every inch of him... her and Jen... "Big fucking dick! All the way up my cunt! NNGGHHH! Gonna fuck this thing all DAY!"

She dug her nails into Kon's broad shoulders, rending through both her blue gloves and his own costume, centering herself as she pumped her hips up and down and flung them sideways. She whirled her hips around in a circle that stirred all three of them around in the bubble, then pumped herself some more, the old reliable feeling of being absolutely stuffed with cock.

Then Jen braced herself against the walls of the bubble on either side and pumped her own hips into the small of Kon's back, forcing him against Karen, using him like a strap-on to fuck into Karen's depths.

Karen's eyes bulged. Her jaw dropped. She'd thought she'd been stuffed before, but she'd only been playing with herself, using Kon as a sex toy. Now Jen was fucking her. Fucking her to a screaming orgasm: in and out, up and down.

Harder. Faster. Deeper. Longer. Hotter. Wetter.

"Take his cock, you goddamn slut!" Jen snarled at her. "You dirty fucking whore! Enjoy getting pumped by this massive dick like the cum addict bitch you are!"

Karen's eyes rolled back in her head. Her lips worked soundlessly until she was finally able to wail: "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

Karen came like she did everything else: to the fullest. No restraint and no apology. She ran her fingers up and down her pink cunt as fast as she could, moaning louder all the time.

"Yeah, fuck yeah!" Kon grunted while his balls pumped all their contents through his shaft and into Karen's welcoming folds. He couldn't have held his cum back if he'd wanted to. His hips heaved upward and with Karen scrunched against the top of the ball, he came, splattering her receptive cunt.

His hips came back down as his manhood continued pumping, filling Karen up more and more. She took it beautifully, crying out as if they were in a soundproof room on a deserted island. Her scream rattled every curve of the orb.

Then her head was spinning in a tumbling spiral of orgasm. She gripped Kon's shoulders, digging her fingernails into the broad muscle, rending his jacket and suit. Her body quaked all over. She was climaxing like a truck barreling downhill.

Kon hung on as his abs contracted, his whole body tensing to launch another boiling jet of his seed into Karen's body. Another two eruptions followed, the pair coming together in a wild display of rolling hips and grinding teeth and tossing hair. Even watching, Jen couldn't see where the man's orgasm stopped and the woman's began.

"Wow!" Karen gasped, wiggling her hot hips to let out a thick dollop of cum. She had neither the energy nor the leverage to move around enough to free herself from Kon's penetration, but his cock was shrinking, easing any discomfort her tender cunt might've felt. "That blew me away, kid... think I lost a few IQ points on that one... feel fucking drunk... wow... I would drink more often if it felt like... this..."

Kon grinned pridefully. Then he felt Jen's arms wrap around him from behind, squeezing him as he imagined she would if they were in the middle of coitus--as Karen had just done, sorta, with her thighs. And he realized that Jen might resent being left out of what he'd just made Karen feel. All that 'blowing her away' stuff.

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers