Having Jasmine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian sulked a little, and I think he was upset I wasn't going to leave Josh for him, but at least he stopped being mean to my husband. Honestly, I don't deserve Josh. I know he was hurting, but he NEVER said another cross word to me, and he showed nothing but love to my son, despite it being Adrian's.

It wasn't easy. To be honest, Americans can be kind of rude at times. They would look at my son, then look at Josh and ask if we adopted him. I just felt awkward telling them that he wasn't. I saw the look on their faces as they tried to figure it out.

I spent the next 6 weeks bonding with, and taking care of my son. In spite of the circumstances, I loved him as much as humanely possibly. He is my son, and a piece of me. Once I recovered enough, I started visiting Adrian two or three times a week, for him to spend time with his son.

At the end of the 6 weeks, the doctor declared me ready for action, and I got my IUD replaced. It took another 4 weeks for it to become effective again, so I had to be careful as I am highly allergic to latex (no condoms).

So it was a long month of only oral and anal sex for both my men, and after 6 weeks of no sex at all, they were both horny as hell. My poor ass took a beating for those 4 weeks and I had constant jaw soreness, but I got through it.

I made a point of making sure Josh was the only one to have me the first night I was able to have vaginal sex again. I owed him that to say the least. You know what they say. Life goes on...

12